A Walk in the Woods

Story Info
A young lady meets her secret admirer.
1k words
4.14
5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A walk in the woods

You shrug your pack on your shoulder, its a cold overcast day. Wrapped up you stretch and think of the clearing you remembered from your last visit. The passage of time seems to drag as you trudge along.

Breathing in the clean fresh air of Sherwood you feel a deep calm as the beauty of nature engulfs you. You near your destination, and although your pace has assisted in keeping you from freezing, the cool days air has bitten into your skin, yet, the knowledge of what is to come makes your blood boil and your cheeks flush. 

On the threshold of the small clearing you pause to take a deep breath, you've arrived and your body is all too aware, you begin to feel a churning in your stomach as your kitten begins to purr, your panties begin to moisten. 

You step forward, and are shocked, before you a well laid out table, covered in savoury morsels, somehow the trees bordering the clearing has insulated the area, and blocked the wind so that candles have remarkably remained lit.

You hear my light step behind and before you can turn you feel a gentle embrace and my lips by the side of your face, "Hi Kirsty", you hear me whisper into your ear. You try to turn, but my embrace has you lightly pinned, "not yet" I semi moan into the back of your head, as you feel my lips brush the back of your neck. 

"The food looks great", you state as you gesture forward and make a step towards the table, "Hungry? I'm starving" I reply, following close behind you, we reach the table and your legs press against the it. You feel my cock pressed against the lovely curvature of your butt and relent as i gently press you forward onto the table top.

Ravenous for your flesh I begin littering your body with kisses and groping your wonderous lady-ness. Breasts cupped, butt squeezed and all the while, my rock hard penis pondering between us, eventually finding its way between your legs. I let out a huge sigh, some level of relief as achieved. You then realise that your are now completely soaked through, burning with desire your try to shrug down your jeans your ample butt giving some resistance, annoyingly your underwear, now filled with juice has refused to leave your pussy mound. You moan in annoyance and almost cry in thanks as you feel my slowly slide my hand down along your anus and along your moist puss lips, and slip down your undies. 

I press a hand down on your back as I kneel down, getting the hint you stay bent over and keep your eyes forward, transfixed on the sensations and mesmerised by the candles. Your eyes follow the flames as your brain remains entirely focused on my hands as they explore your body. 

I press your legs further apart and gently rub your pussy lips, you feel me gently probe your outer lips, gathering moisture to use as lubricant for my fingers initial penetration. You cant help but let out a small satisfied moan, the drive, the trek to the clearing, the primping and beauty regime all worth it, you are about to get what you have desired ever since the rendezvous was planned. 

I spread your lips and you feel a gentle but firm, and moistened tongue begin to drive towards your inner self. You writhe, wriggle and fidget as you feel yourself be deeply and entirely consumed by my tongue and mouth. You lose yourself in the moment, the wonderful beauty around you, the well presented feat before you, and the hungry male behind you.

You are absolutely certain who I am, you were almost certain after first hearing my voice, but yet to confirm to yourself by looking into my eyes. You feel an orgasm begin rearing its head, and suddenly as if like a wild cat it shoots through your system. 

Breathing heavily you shudder as blast after blast of pleasure fires through you. Coming down, you realise, with some disappointment, my hands and tongue have abandoned your body. And just as you were about to voice your annoyance, you feel a warm hard object brush your inner thigh. You can't help it you wriggle your hips invitingly, "don't tease me" you beg, "please fuck me". 

And I oblige, dipping in the tip at first and passing in a few initial thrusts, so that my penis could acquaint itself with your cunt. I begin to hammer, hard, moaning your name all the while you spread your legs wider to allow me a more direct angle and raise a foot up to your hip which is grabbed as an anchor as I slam my girth inside of you. 

You moan a name, you think its mine, you are not sure, I stop mid thrust, "I know its you" you implore, "please don't stop", "fine" I grunt dropping your foot, getting a good hold on your hip and clothing, I work us up a good sweat and I saw in and out of you, animalistic urges take over and I grab a fist full of hair and pull you back so that I can shove my pussy coated tongue into your mouth. It tastes amazing and the rawness of it pushes you once more over the edge. I fuck you through your orgasm.

You barely are over the orgasm as I lift you up pull you off my cock and drop you to the floor on your hands and knees. Keeling behind you, I after a small reapplication of tongue saliva, once again begin fucking you. My movements slow, getting close to cumming, I pull out, and gently roll you onto your back. Your eyes are closed deep in wonder of the moment and not realising you can confirm my identity.

Lifting up both legs and resting either leg on my shoulders I lean down to kiss you deeply. Its warm, loving and deeply romantic, you open your eyes and see me, as I empty load after load of semen into you.