A Walk In the Woods Indian Style

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't have an answer to that question. Not a clear cut one anyway. One part of her mind told her she didn't have the courage. Another part was screaming something along the lines of how big her orgasm would be. A small voice in the background was yelling for her to get up, get dressed, and to haul ass back to camp.

With a shiver and a deep sigh, she stood up and went to put on the breach cloth. With it in place, she retrieved the water can. With one last look around, she turned and walked into the edge of the woods. She turned and looked back. With a shake of her head, she turned and headed for camp.

*****

Morgan dropped the tablets in the water can and shook it until they dissolved. She shook it some more and then sat it in the deep shade under a cedar limb. She built a small fire and then went to get one of the vacuum packed meals out of her pack along with a small boiler pan.

The meal was beef stew, one of her favorites. She dumped it into the pot and added water from her canteen. She stirred it up and waited a few minutes for everything to hydrate. She stirred it more and added a little more water and stirred it in.

She sat the pot on a flat rock near the fire and relaxed. A few minutes later, she went to the tent to get the hoodie. It was starting to get cool. The fire gave her enough light to rearrange the tent and to get her sleeping bag inside and arranged. An old yoga mat made a place for her to sit by the fire.

The stew was bubbling and the smell made her mouth water. A few more minutes and it was ready to eat. She pulled her hand inside the sleeve of the hoodie and used that as a hot pad to hold the handle of the boiler as she ate. It tasted as good as it smelled. She ate with great relish.

With the stew finished, she washed it down with a swallow of water. She poured water into the pan and sat it close to the fire as before. She relaxed back on her arms and looked up at the sky. The stars were hard pinpoints of light.

She sighed and laid down on the pad. The fire was warm on her bare legs. The hoodie was open in the front and the air was cool on her belly and breasts. Her hands felt warm as she caressed her breasts. Rubbing her palms in circles on her nipples made them tingle.

A few minutes later, the heat from the fire was getting hot on her inner thighs. She grinned as she sat up. Rubbing her nipples had her sex clenching up and relaxing. The water in the pot was starting to bubble lightly. She looked around at the darkness. A flicker of light to her far left caught her attention.

Suddenly it disappeared. She leaned forward and back and from side to side trying to relocate the light. It had looked like a fire but why had it disappeared so suddenly? Maybe it was some kind of barbeque pit with a lid. But.... How did someone carry it so far out into the woods? Was there someone else camping down stream from her?

That last thought made her shiver hard. Were they on this side of the creek or the other? She couldn't gauge the distance. She knew light carried farther in the dark. She remembered reading that the lit end of a cigarette could be seen for a mile in open country.

She looked at her fire and groaned. Could the other campers see her fire? That worried her. She quickly washed her spoon and the pot. She tossed the water over the drop off and rinsed the pan with the last of her water in the canteen.

The fire was low and got even lower as she scattered it around the fire pit. She sat on the pad for a while and watched the direction she had seen the light but it never reappeared. With a sigh, she scattered the coals of the fire and sprinkled some dirt and ashes on top of them.

"Time for bed," she whispered as she stood up and headed for the tent with the yoga pad in hand. She slipped it under one side of the sleeping bag and zipped up the door of the tent. She sat down on the sleeping bag and blew up her air pillow. Her eyes kept going to the screen of the door. There was a cloth outer door but....

She took the hoodie and breach cloth off and laid them aside. As she started to lay down, she retrieved the small sheath knife and laid it by the edge of the sleeping bag. It wasn't much of a weapon but it was sharp.

Laying down, she wondered if she could use it on someone. She had cleaned small game and fish with it but.... Only time would tell if it ever came to it. She groaned, pulled the sleeping bag over herself as she rolled onto her side.

*****

The sun coming through the front screen woke her up. She rolled over on her back and sighed as she stretched her body, her arms above her head. Her arms got cold quickly so she pulled them down and put them back under the sleeping bag. She had a sweat suit in her roll bag.

She shivered and watched the sum slowly rise through the trees across the creek. "Okay this isn't getting anything done," she whispered as she sat up, grabbed the hoodie, and quickly put it on. She started to do up the zipper but stopped and held the front closed.

She groaned as she looked out the front screen. She had come out here with the idea of running around as an Indian maiden wearing the breach cloth and nothing else. She had packed the sweat suit for the cool mornings and the cool evenings. She reached for her roll bag.

Under the sleeping bag, she slipped the sweat suit pants on. Tossing the sleeping bag back off her lower body wasn't nearly as cold as sitting up nude had been. She left the hoodie unzipped as she moved over and worked the yoga mat out from under the sleeping bag.

With it in hand, she unzipped the screen and stepped outside. She took several deep breaths and smiled as the smell and taste of the cold morning air. It was sweet and fresh, almost heady. She placed the mat by the fire pit and then got the water jug and refilled her canteen. She used a little of the water to wash her face. She dried it with the hem of the hoodie.

When the front of the hoodie opened, the cold air made her nipples hard. Her hands on them made them tingle and get an itchy feeling. The same feeling as getting out of the cold water of the creek.

She was stacking wood in the fire pit when she remembered the fire down stream the night before. Standing up, she walked to the edge of the drop off and looked up and down the creek bed. No one was in sight. She moved to the edge of the woods in the downstream direction and tried to look through the trees and bushes.

As she walked over and sat back down on the mat, she was wondering if she should go looking for the source of the fire now or later. As she worked on getting the fire lit, she shivered as she thought about doing that search in just the breach cloth. Her vagina tightened up at the thought and held that way for a while.

The fire caught and her vagina finally relaxed. "Breach cloth it is then," she whispered as she stood up and went to get her breakfast package.

*****

With her oatmeal done and the pan and spoon washed she leaned back on her hands and sighed. The sunlight on the open front of the hoodie felt good. She sat up and slipped it off. Leaning back the sun warmed her upper body in front but it was still cool on her back.

She had a grin on her face as she laid back, lifted her hips and slipped the sweat pants off. She laid those aside with the hoodie and groaned at being completely naked outside. She had her knees raised and groaned again as she let them slowly fall open all the way.

The sunlight was a warm kiss on her outer pussy lips and mound. She grinned and then let out a soft whimpering sound as she thought of going this way to look for the other camp. Now her vagina was really clenched up, as well as her lower stomach muscles. "The breach cloth will be bad enough. Not enough nerve for naked," she whispered as she closed her knees trying to get her sex to relax.

Her knees slowly opened back up as her sex relaxed. The sun had her warm all over where it touched her. Her hands came up to caress her breasts and then ran down across her stomach, and split to end up on each inner thigh. Caressing her inner thighs and coming close to her sex soon had her legs trembling.

Moving her hands back by her sides, she made a soft whimpering moaning sound. To the sky, she said, "It's too early for that." In her mind she knew that wearing the beach cloth and slipping through the wood would build her orgasm higher with anticipation for one thing.

She sat up with her knees still spread wide. Looking down, she smiled as she saw her slit was open and her inner lips were also. "Perfect," she whispered as she closed her knees and stood up.

Laying down naked was one thing, standing up that way was scary and exciting. With the hoodie and sweat pants in hand, she went into the tent. She put the breach cloth on and sheathed the knife. With a deep breath she went outside. Not as scary but still exciting her mind supplied.

The fire was very low with little to no smoke. She got a drink from her canteen and made a face at the chemical taste of the purification tablets. Putting the canteen in the shade, she turned toward the direction she had seen the firelight the night before.

*****

She slipped through the wood slowly and watchfully. She stayed close to the drop off into the creek but far enough in the woods for concealment. Her breathing was a little ragged as her sex kept clenching and unclenching. She would pause every so often to look and listen. When she did, her hands came up to caress her breasts. Her nipples tingled and were hard enough to hurt.

The trees were not thick being mature pines but scattered brush and bushes made her feel safer. She came to a more open area and squatted down next to a bush. Movement across the creek caught her eyes and she gasped softly. A large older man was sitting on a camp stool next to a small barbeque pit. He was completely naked.

Morgan was frozen. There was nothing but a couple of scattered tree trunks between her and him. It was obvious that he hadn't seen her, or so she thought. He was looking at the piece of wood he had in one hand. The knife in his other worked at the wood. It looked like he was carving something out of the piece of wood.

Could she move around the bush without drawing his attention? She shivered hard and remained frozen. Maybe she should wait for him to move but how long would that be, she wondered. He paused in his carving and lifted the lid on the barbeque pit a few inches. He lowered the lid and looked dead at her.

She gasped loudly as he asked, "What is a beautiful young lady like you doing wandering around mostly naked out here in the woods?"

Morgan's mouth worked but nothing came out. She ended up, jumping to her feet and running around to the other side of the bush. She had been caught, kept running in a circle in her brain. Why she wasn't coming like mad was a mystery unto itself. Her breathing was harsh and rapid. Her heart beat wildly.

Her first thought was to haul ass back to her camp and put the sweat suit on before she packed up and headed for her car. She took a step in that direction and then groaned deeply as she saw how open that direction was. How long had he been watching as she approached? Long enough to see me all over, came the reply from somewhere in her brain.

She suddenly realized her arms were covering her breasts. She lowered her arms as she thought, it's too late for that. Then she wondered where she had pause last to look around and caressed her breasts. Had he seen that? She groaned at that thought. She took several deep breaths. That seemed to calm her some.

After another couple of deep breaths, she moved so she could peek around the side of the bush. He was back to working on his carving. Now she was curious. What was he carving and what was he doing out here naked? After another deep breath, she asked aloud, "What are you doing out here naked?"

His answer surprised her. "I live here."

"This is park land," she said.

"No, the park land ends about a mile down stream. You're on forestry land and over here, I own fifty acres or so."

"My maps show this as all Park land," she said.

"It used to be but the park service sold a lot of it off to a lumber company. I worked for that company most of my life. I got hurt and they offered me a chunk of land and a settlement. I took it," he told her.

She suddenly realized she had moved out from behind the bush as they talked. That made her shiver hard. "You have a house over there?" She asked to distract her body and mind.

"I'm working on it," he replied.

With the deep channel of the creek between them, she took a deep breath and walked several steps toward him. He looked up at her and smiled. "You need a couple of feathers in your hair to go with that outfit."

"I thought about that but couldn't find any feathers that looked right."

He nodded and said, "I have some black crow feathers that would work well."

Morgan shivered again as she walked several more steps in his direction. "Straight up or off to the side?" She asked.

"Off to the side. One straight out and one angled down," he replied with a grin. "The knife is a good touch but the cloth is cut wrong for the local tribes."

She moved to the edge of the creek drop off and said, "I couldn't find any pictures of Indian women wearing breach cloths so I had to use my imagination."

"You did a fairly good job," he said as he leaned over and lifted the lid on the barbeque pit again. "Lunch will be ready soon."

"I had breakfast not too long ago," Morgan replied as she shifted her weight from one foot to the other. His eyes on her were driving her nuts. He was not staring but taking her in, in brief glances.

"Is this the first time someone has caught you mostly nude in your wanderings?" He asked.

"Yes," she replied with a hiss in her voice.

"How does it feel?" He asked still looking at her.

"Very scary and very exciting," she replied with a shiver.

"I'm honored to be your first," he said as he stood up.

Morgan gasped. His dick was standing up against his lower belly. It wasn't large compared to some she had seen on her laptop but it was bigger than anything she had encounter in real life. Not that there were that many to compare too.

She watched as he opened the lid on the pit all the way, picked up a pan on the little shelf at the end, and used a large two prong fork to take what looked like a rake of ribs off the grill and transfer them to the pan. He laid the fork in the pan and shut the lid on the pit.

"My ribs are ready," he said a moment later. "Come on over if you're hunger or if you want to continue our conversation. I have a table up by the house, which is where I usually eat." With that said, he turned and walked into the woods.

Morgan followed him with her eyes but his dark tan soon blended in and she lost track of him. She looked up and down the creek bed for a place to cross and then groaned. "Camp, clothes, pack up, car," she said and then groaned again.

Did she dare cross over to his side of the creek? Why should or would she? Her sex was so clenched up it hurt. Then move back in the wood and find a place to masturbate, her brain said. She groaned at that thought as her hands came up to her breasts. She jerked them down and shivered.

Was he watching her or was he sitting at a table eating? Part of her mind whispered, only one way to find out. Another part was chanting, camp, clothes, pack up, car. She groaned as she found her hands back on her breasts. She jerked her hands away again.

That he seemed harmless enough, crossed her mind. "Harmless?" She whispered. "I'm mostly naked and he's completely naked."

She took a deep breath and turned toward her camp. As she wandered that way, the chant was back in her brain. Get dressed, pack up, and haul ass to the car.

*****

She reached camp and got a drink from her canteen. She was standing at the edge of the creek looking up and down it. To cross, she would have to go to her right, cross over and then hike back to where he was. Are you crazy? A little voice in the back of her head screamed.

She grinned at that, set her canteen in the shade and turned to the right. "Probably," she said to the air as she headed out.

At the first low spot in both banks, she crossed the creek. She wasn't sneaking as she walked back toward his place. He had seen her, pretty much all of her. For some reason, that took the scary out of walking around. Well, most of it anyway but it left the exciting at full power.

She came to a three strand barbed wire fence. The brush and bushes had been cleared from both sides in both directions. She wasn't far from the creek but she wondered what was at the other end of the fence. She took her time to climb between the second and third strand.

Now that she was on his side of the fence, she again wondered if this was a good idea. She took several deep breaths and turned toward the creek. She looked up and down the creek and found her camp not far to the left. Had he been watching her from here or even farther down in front of her camp. She had no idea.

She turned right and followed the creek toward where the barbeque pit was. She reached a cleared area and stopped next to a bush. She could see the barbeque pit. She moved forward and looked to her right. The open area ran to what looked like a wooden structure. There was a picnic table to the left of it.

In between her and the house was just scattered trees and a few shrub looking bushes. The man wasn't in sight. Where was he, she wondered. She backed up into the bushier part of the woods and moved toward where the house was. When she thought she was close, she turned toward the cleared area again.

The house was a hundred feet from her when she stopped by a bush. The man was sitting in a chair on the small porch, leaning forward with his carving and knife back in his hands. She wondered if the hundred feet gave her enough of a head start if she needed it.

Then she noticed something she hadn't before. His right leg looked normal but his left leg was dark metal below the knee. Was that the injury he had spoken of? How fast could someone run with a metal leg, was her next question. With a deep breath and a shiver, she stepped out into the open.

When he didn't look up, she said, "Hello, again."

He looked at her and smiled. "I see you mastered your fear."

"Somewhat," she replied.

"Somewhat is good. Never lose it completely. That can be dangerous."

"I can see that," she replied and then asked, "What are you carving?"

He sat back and held up the stick. It looked like a figurine on the top end. "I'm hoping it will be you. I've done all kinds of animals but never a human figure before. It's harder than I first thought."

She shivered at the thought of it being her. "The head of a walking stick maybe," she said with a grin.

His eyes went from her to his metal leg and back. "I hadn't thought of that. A good idea. Not that I need a walking stick but it would get looks when I go to town."

"Is there a road over here?"

"About a quarter mile in front of the house," he replied. "It runs out to the highway where the bridge crosses the creek."

"I've been across that bridge but I don't remember there being a road there," she said as she stepped out into the open more.

"The logging company put it in for me. It also gives them a place to select cut on this side of the creek. I own everything between the road and the creek."

"That's a pretty good chunk of land," Morgan said.

"Yeah, I kind of stuck it to them since it was negligence on their part that got me hurt."

"I'm assuming medical bills along with the settlement?"

He nodded. "Plus I trade with them my timber for lumber. That's how I'm building my house."

"It looks kind of small," she said as she took another couple of steps forward.

He chuckled. "I don't need much. Right now, it is a living room, kitchen, and bathroom. Later, I'll add a bedroom or two and another bathroom."