A Walk In the Woods Indian Style

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she stretched her fingers out, her middle fingertip brushed over her clit. She gasped loudly and jerked her hand out from under her hips. With a deep groan, she lowered her feet to the edge of the mat and slowly closed them. She was on the ragged edge of a monster orgasm.

She was breathing hard. That wasn't helping anything as her nipples tingled more and more. She moved her right hand up and pushed up with both arms until she was on her hands and knees again. She came up onto her knees and then stood up. She turned around to see Dave still on the porch with his feet up.

He had a big smile on his face as she took her time and sat down on the mat. Her knees were raised but her feet were tightly together. She straightened out her legs and leaned back on her arms. "Close, so very close," Dave said to her.

"If you only knew," she whispered to herself as she lay back flat on her back.

She lay there for a while breathing deeply, trying to relax. Slowly her body was doing it. When her breathing was back close to normal, she grinned up at the clouds as she slowly moved her heels over to the edge of the mat. That clenched her sex back up tightly.

Looking at the tree tops, she sighed. There was very little wind. A gust of wind blowing the breach cloth off her sex would have her coming in seconds. What if she raised one knee or both for that matter. Her eyes dropped to the soft leather covering her sex. She groaned deeply as she tightened one thigh and then the other.

She was trying to relax but her mind kept asking how much of her sex was showing. Not letting herself think about it, she lifted her right knee until her right foot was close to her ass. With a deep groan, she lowered it back to the mat. She looked down at the leather. It was laying flat as before.

How much more had been shown with the knee raised. Her sex was clenching up and relaxing in quick succession. She lifted her left knee as she had the right but held it up longer. She lowered that knee and opened one eye to look at the leather over her sex. It was in place but looked like it had been pushed up higher.

Her sex was clenched up so hard that it hurt. She was breathing hard and fast. She was trying to relax but wasn't having much luck. With a deep groan, she raised both knees until her heels were close to her ass. She groaned as her hips bounced up and down. She was coming like mad.

*****

How long she was out of it, she didn't know. The orgasm had rolled on and on. Now she was floating in a soft cloud of endorphins. She sighed and opened one eye. She was looking straight up at the clouds. She opened the other eye and sighed deeply.

When she looked down along her body, she gasped loudly. Her knees were both rolled wide out to the side. Her sex was completely uncovered. She tried to close her knees but they didn't want to work. She reached down with both hands to cover up her sex but stopped with her hands by her hips.

Her eyes went to Dave. He was still on the porch but now he had his feet on the floor and he was leaning forward with his hands on the rail. His eyes were wide and he had a surprised look on his face. For some reason, that made Morgan grin. It also allowed her to straighten her legs out.

The breach cloth was still off her sex. Her right hand found the bow tied at her hip and pulled on it. Her other hand moved the leather over to the side. Now she was completely bare under Dave's eyes. A big shiver ran up and down her body.

She looked up at the sky as she groaned softly. He had now seen all of her, not to mention seeing her having an orgasm. With a deep sigh, she sat up and leaned back on her hands. Her feet were still wide apart.

"Beautiful, just beautiful," Dave said as he sat back in the chair.

"Me or the orgasm I just had?" Morgan asked in reply.

"Both," he told her.

"So I guess the breach cloth is history now," she said as she sat up all the way.

"That is up to you but I know which way I would vote," Dave replied with a grin.

"My body got the best of my brain," Morgan said with a shiver.

"And a beautiful job it did."

"Tell me about it," Morgan replied as she pulled her feet up close to her ass. It took her two tries to get to her feet.

Her legs were a little wobbly as she walked toward the picnic table. As she reached the table, she said, "That is three for the day so far."

"Who was at the creek?" He asked.

"The oriental girl and the tall lanky guy," she replied as she sat down on the bench. Stepping across it naked made her sex draw up tightly.

"And what were they doing?"

Morgan groaned. "He was fucking her in the ass," she said softly.

"And that got you off long and hard," he said and then asked, "Is that a fantasy of yours?"

"Not until I saw his long slender dick the other day," she replied with a blush.

"The brain can be such a kinky place," he said with a chuckle.

"Tell me about it," she whispered softly.

"I was thinking hot dogs on the barbeque for lunch," he said with a grin.

"Uh huh," she replied returning his grin. "With me staying naked."

"I wouldn't have it any other way," he replied with a big wink."

She said softly, "I have to go home this afternoon."

"There is always next weekend," he said as he stood up. His dick was hard and standing up against his belly.

Morgan groaned and shivered. "Yeah, next weekend," she said as he turned and went into the house.

She stood up and went to give him a hand with the stuff for the cookout.

*****

Walking around naked had her back at scary and exciting. Being close to the creek channel naked also had her excited. What would she do if someone walked past and looked up? Dave got the wood ready and lit the pit. As he watched the fire catch, he looked around and said, "I need a second chair down here also."

"Building two chairs while you're waiting for your lumber to be delivered should keep you out of trouble," she said with a grin.

"Yeah, but what am I going to do about all the dreams I'm going to have about a certain sexy naked lady?"

"How often do you masturbate?" she asked still grinning.

"Not often enough until now. I had run out of good material but...."

Morgan chuckled and turned around to shake her ass at him. "Here's you a butt to think about."

"Damned right," he replied with a leering look.

Morgan laughed and turned around. She looked down at his hard dick and shivered. "Just remember, nothing bigger than my finger has ever been back there."

Dave groaned and shook his head. "There goes that fantasy," he whispered and gave her a sideways look. "Have you ever thought about a butt plug?"

"Uh, no, I haven't," she said with wide eyes. "Until now that is."

"Try walking with one in bare footed and then try it in high heels," he said as he worked the fire with the long fork.

"Uh, there is a difference?" Morgan asked.

Dave chuckled and replied, "That's for you to find out."

"And you know this how?" Morgan asked quickly.

"From my ex wife before I lost my leg," he replied with a sigh.

"She left you?"

"No, she divorced me and took what little I had left. That was a year before the settlement, I'm glad to say."

"That sounds like her loss in both cases," Morgan said softly.

"She wouldn't be caught dead out here in the woods. She was a city girl."

"So am I but I'm starting to like the woods more and more," Morgan replied.

"No, you like being an exhibitionist and a voyeur more and more," Dave replied with a grin.

"That too," Morgan said with a grin of her own.

Morgan stood close to the edge of the creek bed looking both ways as Dave cooked. Being naked and out in the open where she might be seen had her hips shifting from side to side ever so often.

Dave had a grin on his face as he watched the young woman. He could almost read her mind from the way her body moved.

*****

Morgan sat in the chair and ate two hot dogs as Dave stood close by and ate three. As they were gathering things up to head back to the house, Morgan asked, "Why didn't we go eat at the picnic table?"

"Hot dogs are better straight off the grill," Dave replied as he closed the lid on the pit. "Anyway, it's more fun watching you out here in the open."

"Yeah, it does keep me on edge, shall we say."

"I take it, that is a good thing?" Dave asked as they started back toward the house.

"Pretty much," Morgan replied with a shiver.

"It is fun to watch," Dave told her.

Morgan chuckled and whispered, "It is fun to be watched also."

"Glad to oblige," Dave said with a grin as they reached the porch.

In the house, he put the mustard, ketchup, and relish away in the icebox before he washed up the pan, fork, and a knife. Morgan went to the bathroom to wash her hands and to pee.

When she came out of the bathroom, Dave handed her a bottle of cold water. As she took a swallow, Dave asked, "How do you like where your camp is?"

She shrugged and replied, "It's a good place, I guess."

"That is where I camped when I first came down to look the land over. It is also where I stayed while I built the house."

"Ah, the old homestead," Morgan said with a grin.

Dave chuckled. "I was thinking, now that you are coming to grips with your exhibitionist and voyeur sides maybe we should move your camp farther down so you have a view of more people coming and going along the creek."

Morgan shivered. "And a longer walk for me naked."

"More privacy, if you want or need that," Dave said with a grin.

Morgan gave him a hard look and shivered. "You've seen about all there is to see," she whispered.

"Uh, maybe I haven't mentioned it but I do have a helper here when I'm building on the house."

Morgan's eyes went wide. "A, uh, helper?" she asked with a catch in her voice.

"A friend of mine's daughter. She's a carpenter by trade," he replied.

Morgan shivered hard and whispered, "I just had a vision of a female carpenter in a bikini."

Dave grinned and said, "How about without the bikini."

Morgan groaned deeply. "I, uh, I, uh, yeah," she replied stammering.

Dave laughed and asked, "How are you at framing?"

"Uh, what's framing?" Morgan asked in reply.

With a shake of his head, Dave said, "We can teach you."

"Hammers, nails, saws," Morgan whispered.

"Tape measures, screws, screw guns," Dave added.

"Where does she stay when she's here?" Morgan asked.

"Sometimes she stays where you are. Some of the time, she stays here in the cabin. It all depends on her mood," Dave replied.

Morgan groaned softly and took another swig of the water. When Dave gave her a raised eyebrow look, she groaned again. "My mind is a dangerous place remember," she whispered a moment later.

"It's not just your mind that is dangerous," Dave replied with a wink.

"So I need to either pack up my tent or move it," Morgan said.

"No, that's not what I meant. I was thinking about you being farther from the house so you'd have privacy if you wanted it. Being out of sight until you didn't want to be," Dave said quickly.

Morgan grinned. "Or being out of sight so you had more privacy."

"Who me?" Dave said with a grin. "I'm the number one exhibitionist around here remember."

Morgan shivered. "I think I've been giving you a run for your money."

Dave laughed. "Not bad for an amateur."

Morgan downed the rest of her water and tossed the bottle in the trash. "Yeah, an amateur, that's me and a first time amateur at that."

"For a first timer, you are doing wonderful," Dave said.

"Okay, lets go find me another place to camp," Morgan said as she headed for the back door.

*****

Morgan was clearing out a place for her tent among a stand of young cedars as Dave tossed up rocks from the creek bed for a fire pit. The stand of cedars was just inside the untouched section above the select cut area. She would have the privacy of the woods behind her and to her right and some bushes between her camp and the open area of the select cut.

The walk by herself down to the old campsite naked was thrilling as well as scary. The openness of the select cut area seemed even more open by herself than it had as she and Dave had walked it before. She was going to load up her camp while Dave did some cleanup at the new camp.

She was surprised at the work Dave had gotten done while she was gone. He had raked back the pine straw and leaves from around the fire pit area. He had used the old sling blade to clear out the low brush and bushes. He had even used a long pole trimmer to clear some overhead limbs.

"You've been busy," she said as she sat her back pack down by the cedars.

"It's a good start," he replied as he opened a shoulder bag and got out two bottles of water.

Morgan looked around for a place to sit and realized her yoga mat was still over at the cabin. That would be a trip for later, she thought as she sipped the cool water. "We still need to trim up the bushes along the edge of the creek bank and to cut a trail toward the next bend in the creek," Dave said.

"What's there?" Morgan asked.

"A big shallow pool that people like to play in," Dave said with a wink. "A place where a lot of people lose their clothes."

Thinking about the pools above her first camp, Morgan muttered, "I can relate to that."

They talked about how to trim up the bushes and then Morgan went to set up her tent. She had it set up and was sitting inside the door looking out. With a shiver, she said, "A little more off the bottom of the right bush and more from between the two of them."

Dave looked around at her and grinned. "Getting more brave in your budding nudists life."

Morgan shivered at the thought of being seen and said, "Needing a better view, is more like it."

She stayed where she was while he did a little more trimming. When he finished, she moved out to squat down by the fire pit. "That first little bush to the right needs to go completely."

Dave picked up his bucksaw and walked over to the bush and looked at her. "Are you sure? Once I cut it, there is no putting it back."

Morgan nodded and then shivered hard as he started cutting the bush at the base. When he finished and pulled it out of the way, she groaned deeply at how far she could see down the creek. That also meant that whoever was in the creek could see where she was.

"Too much?" Dave asked.

"Yes and no," Morgan replied. "No in that I can see who is coming this way and yes as they can see me earlier. I'll have to keep my eyes open when I'm moving around."

"Something else to keep you on edge," he replied with a wink.

Morgan groaned softly and nodded. "It's always something."

"Okay, lets get the rain fly over your tent and tied off and then we can move the brush and limbs out in the open area so I can burn it later," he said as he stood up.

With his help the rain cover went on easily but instead of draping it over the tent, he made a tarp like cover tied off in the cedars. The cedar limbs were prickly and scratched Morgan's bare skin. By the time they finished, she was itchy.

By the time they had the brush and limbs piled up in an open spot in the select cut area, the sun was getting low in the sky across the creek. Morgan went to pack her stuff back up. She left her short t-shirt and shorts out. She moved the pack outside and zipped up the screen part of the door and then the cloth outer door.

Dave was working with a machete cutting a trail in the woods. "I can do that later," she called to him. "I need to get my yoga mat and a shower before I head home."

He walked back to where she was and looked around. "I can see a third chair in my future."

"For here or for watching me shower?" Morgan asked with a shiver.

Dave groaned and said, "Make that four chairs."

Morgan said, "You're dirtier and sweatier than me so maybe I should watch you shower."

"Or we could shower together," Dave said as he wiggled his eyebrows.

Morgan groaned as she picked up her pack. "Me and my big mouth," she whispered as she headed for the cabin.

*****

At the picnic table, Morgan got her tennis shoes out of the back pack. Dave had gone in the house. She took a deep breath and headed for the outdoor shower. She was up on the platform and adjusting the water when Dave came around the corner with two towels in his hand and a bar of soap.

He hung up the towels, handed her the bar of soap, and moved so he could lean on the corner of the house. Morgan groaned as she lathered up the soap and started to wash her right arm. She had her back to the warm water so she didn't have to look directly at the naked man watching her so openly.

As she washed the other arm, she kept thinking about him washing her body. She had showered with a boyfriend once but.... It hadn't been out in the open like this. The boyfriend had been her age and about her same size. Dave was older and a lot bigger in several ways.

She glanced in his direction and then turned to rinse the soap off her arms. He had a smile on his face as his eyes wandered over her body. Without letting herself think about it, she suddenly held the bar of soap out in his direction.

Dave straightened up and asked, "Are you sure about this?"

Morgan groaned and nodded. He stepped up on the concrete pad and then up on the platform. He took the soap and reached up to turn the waster off at the valve on the shower head. His soapy hands started at her shoulders and worked their way down her back and along her sides.

His hands were big feeling on her skin and rough. That sent a thrill throughout her body. Her hands came up to her breasts and squeezed them. Between her hands and Dave's hands on her hips, she groaned deeply. His hands on her ass cheeks made her hips jerk and twitch.

They jerked even harder as a pair of soapy fingers ran up and down the crack of her ass. She gasped loudly as the fingers reached the pucker of her anus. Her fingers were pinching her nipples, which shot jolts down to her sex.

When his hands moved down to her thighs, she came up on her toes. Her feet were shoulder width apart and his hands were coming very close to her sex between her legs. Then his hands were moving lower and then on past her knees. She was breathing raggedly as his hands ran up each side of her body to her underarms.

Her hands jumped away from her nipples, which left them burning. His hands coming around to cover her breasts made her groan loudly and her legs to shake. His rough hands made her push out her chest and arch her back. His big hands gave her whole breasts a squeeze before they moved down to her lower ribs.

One hand moved to her belly and pulled her back against his body. His hot hard dick at the base of her spine, made her hips try and move forward but he held her firmly. She was leaning back against him as his other hand moved to her mound and ran over it. Her hips jerked.

The hand running down one side of her outer lips to the crease at the top of her thigh, made her hips move to one side. The hand coming back up the other side of her sex made her hips move the other way. A moment later, she let out a yell as his thick finger ran down the center of her slit, rubbing her clit all the way.

She was coming like mad, her hips jerking and bucking against his fingers. One finger in her slit and one on each side of her outer lips squeezing them together around the middle finger. She couldn't get her breath and she couldn't close her mouth or get her hips to stop moving.

*****

Dave was holding her up as the warm water sprayed over her chest and ran down her body. It had been so long since she had had an orgasm with someone beside herself. The strength and length of the orgasm had her mind blown. Her legs were like rubber. She laid her head back against Dave's chest and groaned deeply.

Her body wobbled from side to side occasionally and the jets of the shower spray would rake across one nipple or the other. The tingling itch made her whimper softly. Dave let go of her belly with one hand and turned to water off again.