A Walk In the Woods Indian Style

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you have a kitchen and all this space here, why do you barbeque down by the creek?"

He shrugged. "I like to barbeque for one and I like to look up and down the creek. I've seen some interesting things over the last few years, including you."

"You could see my camp from the corner of your property. Were you spying on me?" She asked.

He shook his head. "Nope, I go by the motto of live and let live. I saw your fire the other night and wondered who it was but I didn't pursue it."

Morgan grinned and said, "So, you're not a dirty old man?"

He laughed and shook his head. "I wouldn't go so far as to say that but.... I try to keep a rein on it."

"Why don't I feel afraid of you?" She asked next.

He shrugged. "That I can't answer. That is a question for yourself."

She took a few more steps in his direction and asked, "Do you have another chair?"

He shook his head. "That's on my to do list but we can move to the picnic table if you like."

She looked from him to the table and back. It had benches down each side. "Age before beauty," she said with a grin.

"Hey now, forty four isn't that old," he said as he stood up.

She watched him as he moved to the table and sat down. He didn't move fast but he wasn't clumsy either. She moved to the table and sat down across from him. "You're twenty years older than me," she said softly.

His eyes were on her breasts. Her nipples were hard enough to hurt. She shivered hard as he said, "I think I need to redo your breasts and nipples on my carving."

Morgan's hands came up to hover over her breasts. She made a whimpering sound as she put them back down to her sides. "Your eyes are driving me crazy," she whispered a moment later.

He chuckled as he raised his eyes to her face. "I'm Dave Morris by the way."

"Morgan Miller," she replied.

He stuck out his hand and she shook it. He smiled and said, "Now that we are acquainted and working on becoming friends, let me extend an invitation to camp over here on my place. No strings attached. You are the first visitor I've had of the female persuasion other than my helper when I'm building."

"I like the place where I camp now but I am limited on what I can carry in and out."

He nodded. "Have a look around and find you a place over here that you like. Maybe down closer to the old campgrounds. There's a lot to see down that direction. A lot of couples walking up the creek but very few go past the point where it straightens out."

"I've only seen one couple past my place."

"A big chested guy and a tall bigger chested blond," he said with a wink. "They have a place down steam from here where they fuck like minks."

Morgan shivered as she thought of watching the couple fucking. "That was them."

Dave chuckled. "A voyeur as well as an exhibitionist."

Morgan gave him a hard look and then smiled. "And what pot is calling what kettle black?"

"Guilty as charged," he replied with a wink.

She laughed. "I saw them walking but I've never watched anyone doing anything, actually."

"Ah, a want to be voyeur."

She groaned and nodded. "Them, you, and a couple of boyfriends are the only ones I've seen naked."

He nodded. "Then I know the perfect spot for you to get both eyes full. Why don't you go pack your stuff up and get your car. Then you can drive around and park in the driveway. You can set up camp down by the barbeque pit."

"I, uh," she said and then wondered if she should. "I'd, uh, feel safer with you around in one way, but not in another."

"I can understand both parts of that," he replied. "I'm fairly harmless. I only bite if I'm asked nicely," he added with a grin.

She looked at him for nearly a minute and then took a deep breath. "I think I believe that," she whispered softly.

"Good, then I can expect you for supper. I'll throw some more potatoes and carrots in the stew pot. The meat is the leftover ribs."

"You have electricity here?" She asked.

He nodded. "It runs the refrigerator, an old air conditioning unit, if I need it, and the water well. The stove, hot water heater, and my fireplace run off gas. I have a tank out by the driveway."

"All the comforts of home," Morgan said with a grin.

"I'm getting there slowly but surely."

Making a sudden decision, Morgan stood up. His eyes ran up and down her body that was above the table. She groaned and shifted her hips from side to side. "There you go with the eyes," she whispered as she turned and stepped across the bench.

She gasped and grabbed the front of the breach cloth. It covered well from the front but not from the side if she lifted her legs very high. "I, I, I," she stammered.

Dave grinned and said, "A very masterful flash if that was planned. If not planned then accidents make the best flashes sometimes."

"Not planned," she said quickly. "Not paying attention is the only thing I can say."

"Accidental then. Was that your first time flashing anyone?"

"Uh, a boyfriend or two but never a stranger," she admitted.

Dave chuckled. "We're not strangers but I know what you mean."

She blushed deeply and turned away from him. She was headed back to her camp. She had made three or four steps when he said, "Can you lift the flap in the back? It would help me with my carving."

Morgan stopped and looked over her shoulder. She shivered hard. "You're sounding like a dirty old man to me."

"Well, that too," he replied with a grin.

She turned back forward and used both hands to lift the back of the breach cloth. She held it up a few seconds and then jerked it down. She glanced over her shoulder and said, "You are dangerous. I've never done anything like that in my life."

"I've been an ass man most of my life and I must say, you have a gorgeous ass."

She shivered and whispered, "Do you say that to all the young women you see naked out here?"

"So far you're the only one I've talked too," he replied.

She groaned softly and headed for the woods.

*****

Pulling in his driveway, she noticed it had a curve in it so you couldn't see the house from the road. There was a two car carport in front of the house with an older pickup parked under it. She parked to the side and got out. "Here I go again," she whispered as she got her back pack out of the back seat of her car.

She slung it over one shoulder and started around the house. She had the short t-shirt on and the short shorts. She was bare footed. Her boots were in the car. As she came around the end of the house, he came outside. He looked her up and down and smiled. "Different, sexy but very different."

"These are the clothes I decided to wear while traveling out here yesterday morning."

"Sexy but sensible," he said as he stepped off the porch.

"Follow me and I'll show you a good place to put your tent up. There is cover but it has a good view and a fire pit already in place," he said with a smile.

She followed him toward the barbeque pit and then he turned to the right at an angle. There was a stand of low shrubs. He pointed to a place among them. "That is a good place for your tent. If it is green or brown, you'll blend right in."

"It's green," she said as she sat the pack down.

"I'd offer to help but I need to get back and check on the stew," he said as he turned around and headed back toward the house.

Morgan looked around and found the old fire pit and a stack of wood next to it under a piece of a tarp. It was close to the edge of the drop off but not as close as hers had been. She set the tent up and then realized she would be getting the afternoon sun. She moved it back farther and studied the trees in front of her.

Since it was getting on in the afternoon, she could see where the shade would be. She nodded and unpacked her sleeping bag, yoga mat, and her hoodie. She fiddled with the breach cloth and then pulled it out and tossed it on the sleeping bag.

She stood and looked out the door of the tent as she slowly took off the t-shirt and then the shorts. He was still naked and she had felt funny following him with all her clothes on. She shivered and caressed her breasts until her nipples tingled.

Stuffing the clothes in her roll bag, she put the breach cloth on. It felt right. Then she wondered what it would be like to be completely naked around Dave. She shivered hard and shook her head. "I'm not ready for that," she whispered as she turned toward the door.

She walked out to the edge of the creek bank and looked down toward the park. Movement in the creek bed had her backing up quickly. She turned and headed down stream staying behind some low bushes. She stopped and squatted down behind one.

Bending a limb down slowly she could see several people behind what looked like a drop off in the creek bed. Two couples at least, she soon figured out. Was there a waterfall there? If it was, it was short. She could see the two guys from the waist up and one of the women the same way. The other woman was short.

Then she recognized the guy and blond from before. She groaned softly as she wondered if they were all naked playing in the waterfall. She jumped as she heard Dave behind her whisper, "Ah so you found one of my favorite peeking spots."

"A waterfall?" she asked in a whisper as she looked up and around at him.

He nodded and said, "Follow me," as he turned and moved bent over back away from the edge of the creek. She got up and followed him. Farther down the creek, he turned to his left and walked out to a large bush. There were two of them close together but the limbs in between had been trimmed.

"A good vantage point," he whispered as he squatted down behind one bush and motioned her over behind the other. From here she had a good view of the three streams of water fall over the high ledge. She also had a good view of the four naked people playing in the water.

The big guy's body was muscular all over and his dick was like the guys on her laptop. She whimpered softly and then shifted her eyes to the tall blond. Big boobs, a nice high round ass, her sex was either shaved smooth or if she was a natural blond and the hair on it was thin.

The short brunet was a little doll. She had an oriental look to her face. Her breasts were small but the dark circles under her nipples were perfectly round. There was a small patch of dark hair on her mound but the rest was hairless.

The tall guy was on the skinny side but his hard dick stood up against his lower belly. It was slender but long. Longer than she thought possible for so small of a diameter. Then her mind jumped to anal and she groaned deeply. She had never tried it with anything bigger than her finger but....

"What was the groan for? The ladies or the guys or both?" Dave asked in a whisper.

Morgan felt herself blush hotly as she shook her head.

Dave chuckled. "There is a naughty thought or two in that blush," he whispered a moment later. Morgan blushed again.

"Okay, I'll behave," he whispered as he looked back at the two couples.

They spent the next half hour or so watching the two couples. The blond kissing the little oriental girl made Morgan whimper. When she grabbed both dicks and ran her hands up and down, she whimpered even louder. One in the front and one in the back jumped to her mind and she groaned deeply.

When the four started gathering up cloths, Dave whispered, "They are getting ready to leave. Anyway, our stew is getting cold. That is what I came to tell you."

He stood up and turned toward the woods. She followed him. After a thin line of brush, the woods opened up. The trees were more scattered and there were stumps here and there. "Has this area been, uh, select cut?" she asked a few moments later.

"The area around the house was clear cut except for the shade trees and then this area was select cut," he said without looking back. "They had enough cured lumber on hand for me to build the first part of my house. The second batch is curing but will take a few more weeks."

"Do you put on clothes when they deliver stuff?" She asked.

He chuckled. "Usually a pair of shorts if they let me know when they are going to be here."

"You have a phone?"

"An old flip phone. The cell service isn't great but.... I wanted a land line but the costs were too high. Not enough customers out this way."

"How about Internet and TV?"

"I have a computer and would like to have Internet but I haven't gotten around to it. TV is a waste of brain power," he said as they reached the house.

"Don't you get bored out here alone?" She asked as she stopped next to the picnic table.

He stopped and turned to look at her. He chewed on his bottom lip for a moment and said, "I've always been a loner. More comfortable with my own company than most other peoples. I'm an introvert according to the doctors at the hospital."

He paused to shrug. "Bored no, since I live more in my head than anywhere." He paused again and then said, "The stew, supper," and turned toward to the house.

Morgan followed him to the porch. "Do you need some help?"

"Come on in and grab a bowl. I'm turning the fire back on for a few minutes."

Morgan looked around as she stood just inside the door. There was a day bed in the front left hand corner with a small sofa closer against the wall. There was a large overstuffed chair in the right front corner and a fireplace center on that wall.

A small table with four chairs marked where the dinning area was. The kitchen was along this wall with the fridge on the left side wall. The place looked bigger on the inside than it had from the outside.

"Not bad for a start," she said as he handed her a bowl and a spoon.

"I still have stuff in storage in town but most of it is old junk," he replied as he spooned stew into his bowl. He stepped back and said, "Get what you want and we'll eat outside."

Morgan spooned stew into her bowl and followed him outside. She was careful to slide onto the bench from the end. Dave grinned at her. "There goes my show," he said before he put a spoon full of stew in his mouth.

She grinned back at him and replied, "When I'm not distracted I do pay attention to things."

"I'm about the same way," he said as he stood up. He went to the table on the porch and returned with his carving. He laid it in front of her.

She picked it up as he said, "I shaved the breast size down but made the nipples a little bigger. I think I have your general form about right but the butt is a little too big. Your sex is a little vague since I only got a glimpse."

"Pretty good for a first try," she said as she looked the carving over. "The face is more detailed that I thought it would be. The breasts are about right but my nipples are only long and hard when I'm excited. The back looks right but I think you have my butt a little too big also."

"I'll work on that," he said. "But it breaks my heart to trim up an ass like yours."

She laughed and then said, "Are my feet really that long and narrow?"

He sighed and shrugged. "I'll have to look into that. I do know you second toe is longer than your big toe."

"And that means what?" she asked with a confused look.

He chuckled and replied, "It usually means someone with a high sex drive."

"I've never heard that before," Morgan replied as she thought about what he said. She did masturbate once a day, sometime twice. Did that make her over sexed?

"Eat your stew before it gets cold," Dave said with a chuckle as he watched several expressions cross her face.

*****

When they finished eating, Dave picked up the bowls and spoons and went into the house. Morgan moved so she could sit with her back to the table. This is a nice place, she thought. Lots of shade but with patches of sunshine here and there. A cool breeze caressed her bare skin.

She heard Dave come out of the house and cross the space to the table. As he sat down, she looked around. "This is a nice place. Nice and quiet. Peaceful even."

He nodded as he picked up the stick and looked at the carving. "I'm enjoying your company," he said softly.

Morgan looked at him for a moment and then nodded. "I feel the same way."

*****

They sat around the table for most of the afternoon. Ever so often Morgan would get up and walk around. She was well aware of his eyes on her body as she did. Her first walk took her out to the barbeques pit and back by a crooked route. As she sat back down, he was smiling at her.

"What?" she asked with a smile like his.

"Watching you is beauty in motion," he said softly

"I can feel your eyes," she whispered in reply.

"Wait until you take off that breach cloth," he said with a grin.

Morgan groaned and shook her head. "Not enough nerve for that."

"So you've thought about it," Dave said softly.

Morgan nodded, blushed, and groaned. "A recurring thought but it doesn't help with my courage."

Dave smiled at her as she watched him from under her lashes. "There is no rush. When you are ready to try it, you will be ready."

"You are nude around me all of the time. How does it feel to you?" She asked fishing for information.

He shrugged. "I've more or less been a nudist since my early teens."

"Early teens?" Morgan asked in curiosity.

"Like you, I started by wandering the woods with less and less clothes. When I was 18 I joined a nudist group. After that, nude was how I spent most of my time off. Now it just feels natural."

"It was three years ago for me. I had decided to come out to the old park to get some sun in my bikini. I saw the logging road off the main road in and decided to go exploring. I parked a short ways down the road and walked on in to the clear cut wearing my t-shirt and shorts over my bikini."

She paused and grinned. "I walked back to my car wearing just the bikini. I got back in the car and drove down to the cleared circular area and parked. I explored there and the surrounding area in the bikini for a while and then took off my top. I found a sunny area hidden from the road by a large pine top."

When she stopped talking, Dave said, "So you decided to sunbath nude."

Morgan chuckled. "Oh yeah and ended up burnt to a crisp. I had left my tanning oil in the car and didn't want to put the bikini on to go get it and my courage wouldn't let me go get it nude."

"You could have moved out of the sun," Dave pointed out.

"But the sun felt so good on my body," she whispered in reply.

Dave grinned. "The sun or the orgasms from masturbating nude in the woods?"

"Yes," Morgan replied with a hiss in her voice and a blush on her face.

Dave chuckled. "Why don't you go take another walk and cool off?"

Morgan groaned. "Like walking around knowing your eyes are on me is going to let me cool off."

"Then go sit in the creek. That should cool you off," he said with a grin.

Morgan looked to her left and said, "It's a long walk to where I can get to the creek."

"Just past the fire pit at your tent is a couple of ledges and several rocks sticking out of the bank that are easy to climb down and then back up," he told her.

Her eyes jumped around to him as she groaned. "Just my luck, someone would come up the creek bed as I was climbing down."

Dave nodded. "Just make sure you finish climbing down before you start coming. Falling could be hazardous to your health."

Morgan groaned even louder than before. "Is that, uh, from experience?"

"No. not really. Climbing rocks with a hard-on comes with its own set of hazards," he replied with a deadpan expression.

Morgan found herself laughing at that. "Do tell," she said a few moments later.

Dave shook his head. "I'll just let you figure that out on your own."

"Where is the fun in that?" She asked as she stood up.

Dave chuckled and replied, "You tell me."

*****

Morgan was thinking about it as she walked around the side of the house she hadn't been on before. Hard and up against his belly wasn't a problem but if it started to soften and leaned forward.... Yeah, that could be a problem.