A Walk In the Woods Indian Style

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On this side of the house was an outdoor shower with two handles. Was one of them hot water, she wondered. There was also a bump out that was probably the bathroom. She paused at the front corner of the house and looked around at the front yard.

Like the backyard the pine had been removed and the oaks left. There were fewer bushes here except along the front fence line and along the driveway. She remembered the same thing over in the select cut area from earlier but she didn't remember seeing a gate opening. She hadn't noticed one on her drive in.

With a deep shiver, she walked across the front of the house. There was a large propane tank out past her car. Her eyes kept darting to the driveway opening at the end of the driveway. She rounded the corner and head for the back of the house. She noted an air conditioning unit in one of the windows.

Back by the table, Dave looked at her and smiled. "Trying out your courage in the front yard I take it."

"Something like that," she replied and then asked, "Does the outdoor shower have hot water?"

"Yes, it does," he replied and then added, "Use it whenever you want or need to. Just let me know and I'll make sure and give you all the privacy you want or need."

She had seen an old pallet sitting on some low blocks under the shower head. "What do you do for a drain?"

Dave chuckled. "The soil is pretty sandy and it soaks in quickly. That is the one place I have to mow the most often."

"Mow?" She asked. She hadn't seen a lawnmower anywhere.

"There is an old shed in the edge of the woods out by the propane tank. I keep the mower in there, along with the tools I have."

"A hot shower before bed would be nice," Morgan said thoughtfully.

Dave grinned. "I'll hang a towel out by the corner of the house."

Morgan grinned back at him and asked, "Before or after I start to shower?"

Dave chuckled. "Before if I remember to do it at all."

"I usually drip dry," she said with a wink.

"We're still talking showers right?"

Morgan laughed. "I'll never tell."

"It'll be dark soon, so I'll go get the towel now. Do you need soap and a wash cloth?"

Morgan shook her head. "I'm not really dirty except for maybe my feet. A little sweaty and dusty more than anything."

Dave grinned at the word dust. "Dusty but never rusty," he said as he stood up."

Morgan shivered. She had stayed well lubed since she had first been seen by him and it had only gotten worse over time, that was for sure.

*****

Taking a shower naked outdoors was almost as scary as skinny dipping in the big pool in the creek. The red and gold colors of the setting sun cut through the deepening shadows of the trees. She whimpered and even groaned as she ran her hands over her wet body.

Her hands and the warm water felt great. She shivered as she turned the water off and leaned over to grab the towel off a hook toward the corner of the house. She didn't know where Dave was. He had said he would give her space. As she dried off, she wondered exactly what that meant.

Was he watching her from the darkening woods? That thought made her sex clench up tightly. She moaned softly as she stood on one foot, lifted the other to dry it. Her knees were spread wide and she was facing the backyard but she didn't turn around to dry the other foot.

Did she want him to watch her or was it a fantasy in her mind. That made her pause as she lowered her foot back to the pallet. She brought the towel up and held it in front of her body. She stepped down to a block by the corner of the house and peek around at the table in the backyard and the table on the porch.

Dave wasn't in sight. Was he in the house or was he out in the dark? If he was in the house was he looking out the screen door or the kitchen window? She looked at the breach cloth on the hook and then out at the growing darkness. Could she walk to her tent without the breach cloth?

That question made her groan and come up on her toes. Her sex was clenched up tight enough to hurt. Her lower stomach muscles were the same way. Without giving herself time to think about it, she grabbed the breach cloth off the hook and headed for the picnic table holding the towel in front of her.

She was breathing in short fast breaths as she dropped the towel on the table and headed toward her tent completely naked. She tried to keep her pace normal but her feet wanted to run. The thought of him looking at her out the window had her whimpering at every other step.

When she was close to her tent, she stopped and turned around. She studied the window and door but couldn't see any signs of Dave. With a deep breath, she turned and headed for her tent.

She tossed the breach cloth in the tent and sat down cross legged on the yoga mat. She considered starting a small fire but decided against it as she yawed deeply. Was she that tired she wondered and then grinned. Being sexually on edge took a lot of energy and it had been a long day.

Leaning back on her hands, she looked up at the stars. A few minutes later, she sighed deeply and took a deep breath. She was finally starting to relax. "Bed," she whispered a moment later and got up to get things ready.

*****

She was sprawled out on her back on the sleeping bag with her legs spread wide. One hand caressed and teased her breasts and nipples. The other hand rested on her mound with one finger lightly rolling her clit around. She would shiver one minute from the cool morning air and the next from the feelings her hand and finger were generating.

The sunlight was bright outside the screen at the tent entrance. She had slept soundly. She had dreamed about walking around without the breach cloth with Dave sitting at the picnic table.

Thinking about the dream caused her to groan as her fingers pinched and rolled a nipple around and her finger applied more pressure to her clit. Her hips moved up and down with a rocking motion. That applied more pressure and less pressure to her clit.

Suddenly her hips rose up higher as she came long and hard. Her finger stopped moving as her clit became to sensitive. Her hips gave several hard jerks and then her ass slowly moved down to rest on the sleeping bag. Her finger rested just above her clit and her fingers on her nipple slowly relaxed its grip. She sighed and moved her hands to her sides. Her breathing was fast and heavy.

As her breathing returned to normal, she sighed and whispered, "The best way to start the day."

She sat up and grinned. "Yesterday could have been a three orgasm day. Maybe even four," she said to the door and then laughed.

That brought her eyes to her feet. Her second toe was longer than her big toe and her feet were narrow. That brought back the thoughts from the day before about being over sexed. "I think I'm guilty as charged," she whispered.

She looked out the door and leaned back on her hands. It looked like another beautiful day outside. Her eyes moved to the breach cloth near the foot of her bed. Not wearing it in the dark was one thing but.... She shivered at the thought of not wearing it in the daylight.

You're not brave enough, a little voice yelled in the back of her brain. Was the voice telling her the truth or taunting her? She picked up the breach cloth and looked at it. A grin crossed her face as an idea crossed her mind.

*****

Dave was sitting at the picnic table when she walked his way. "Good morning," he said with a smile.

She didn't reply. She walked up to the table and turned around with her back to him. He groaned deeply and whispered, "Wow! Be still my heart."

With a laugh, she turned back around. The part of the breach cloth in the back was gone. "Have you had breakfast yet?" she asked as she sat down across from him.

"I, uh, had oatmeal earlier but there is still some on the stove," he replied with a dazed look. "I can heat it up for you."

She stood up and stepped across the bench pausing with her legs spread wide. "I can do it," she said as she moved her other foot over the bench. Dave groaned again and turned to follow her ass with his eyes as she headed for the porch.

As she went inside, he took a deep breath and looked all around. "Such beautiful scenery has gotten even better," he said to himself.

When she returned, she again stepped across the bench. She sat down with a smile on her face as his eyes jumped to the front of the breach cloth. She started eating in silence.

"Where did this sudden rush of courage come from?" He asked a few moments later.

Morgan swallowed the bite she had in her mouth and took a deep breath. "Walking back to my tent naked after the shower last night."

Dave's eyes grew wide. "I missed that," he whispered a moment later.

"In my mind you didn't," she replied in a similar whisper.

"If I had, I would have had delightful dreams," he said softly.

Morgan grinned. "I had those believe me and remembered enough about them to get myself off hard."

Dave groaned. "Now I have that movie floating around in my mind. You are cruel," he said and then grinned. "Not really but.... I know what I'll be dreaming about tonight."

Morgan ate more of her oatmeal and then said, "You're right about the long toe thing."

"Oh?" He said with raised eyebrows.

"Yesterday could have been a four orgasm day," she admitted with a blush as she spooned up the last of the oatmeal.

Dave grinned and said, "More like six from my count."

Morgan groaned. "I, uh, was being, uh, conservative."

Dave took a deep breath and said, "Don't take this the wrong way but don't put them off on my account. I'm a voyeur, remember."

Morgan gasped and shivered. "That, that.... Now you're back to pushing my courage again. No one had ever watched me masturbate."

"Not even a boyfriend?" He asked and she shook her head.

He reached across the table and pulled her bowl over. Dave chuckled and said, "Go check out the waterfall for people trying to cool off or get heated up while I do the dishes."

Morgan gave him a questioning look. "Which would I be?"

"You're fingers will tell you that," Dave said with a wink.

*****

Morgan stopped by her tent to check on it and then looked for the ledges down to the creek bed Dave had talked about. She found them but felt exposed out on the very edge of the drop off. There was no one in sight but just the thought of someone else seeing her made her sex clench up.

She moved back into the woods to the select cut area and then turned left to follow the bushes along the creek side. When she thought she was even with the waterfalls she turned left in a narrow trail in the bushes. She came out the other side and found she was twenty yards below the falls.

It didn't matter since there was no one there. The scattered bushes here were a little less than head high. She turned right and followed the creek toward the old campgrounds. She rounded a bend and stopped to look along the creek bed by moving closer to the edge.

She heard a soft slapping sound but made nothing of it until a woman moaned deeply from right below her. Morgan jumped back away from the edge and squatted down. Walking around without the back flap on the breach cloth had brought the scary, exciting feelings back.

Now she was right above people that sounded like they were fucking. Should she crawl forward and look down or move farther away and look down? The thought that she wanted to look made her groan softly. She was an exhibitionist and a voyeur she realized. She liked to be looked at and she like to look at other people.

She moved about six feet to her right and found a spot covered in pine straw. She went to her knees and crawled forward. Close to the edge, she went to her belly and moved forward a bit more. The oriental looking girl was draped over a rounded rock and the tall lanky guy was fucking her from behind.

The young woman's feet were not on anything but she was trying to lift her ass to meet his every thrust. The soft slapping was the sound of his hips hitting her ass cheeks. Morgan tried to stifle a groan but it was louder than it should have been.

The guy stopped thrusting and looked around. He didn't look up, luckily. The oriental woman made a loud whimpering sound and he went back to fucking her. Morgan couldn't tell if he was in her sex or in her ass but it didn't matter as her hand found its way under the breach cloth and rolled her clit around.

Morgan lifted her hips and moved her finger down to jam it into her sex. It went in easily and deep. She was so wet. She chewed her bottom lip to stop another groan. Her finger came out of her sex and rubbed her slippery juices over her clit. Her eyes were hooded as she watched them fuck and masturbated at the same time.

The young woman let out a yell, pushed up with her hands, and threw back her head. The guys hips spanked her ass several more time even harder than before. His hips stopped hard up against her ass and then he flexed them forward hard.

Was he coming, Morgan wondered. She was right on the ragged edge herself. As he took a step back, Morgan saw his long thin dick coming out of the young woman's ass. That pushed Morgan over the edge. She slapped her free hand over her mouth and came her brains out.

*****

Morgan lifted her head and whimpered softly. That orgasm had slipped up on her carrying a club. She looked over the edge and then looked up and down the creek bed. The couple was gone. She was wondering how long she had been there as she rolled over on her back.

The next thing she knew, her finger was in her mouth. She moaned around it as she tasted her flavor all over it. She lowered the finger and realized the front panel of the breach cloth was off her sex. She groaned and fingered her sex for a minute or so. It was even more slippery than before.

Her finger went back to her mouth as she used her other hand to cover herself up. She made a soft moaning sound around the finger as she sat up. She used her free hand to brush the pine straw off her chest and belly. She popped the finger out of her mouth and sighed deeply.

"That's two for the day and it's early yet," she whispered as she got to her feet.

She used both hands to dust off her butt, her thighs, and her knees. She wiggled her hips from side to side, only to have her hips give a twitch as her inner and outer lips rubbed on her sensate clit.

Suddenly she realized her bare butt was facing the creek bed. She took a couple of quick steps forward and spun around. She took several small steps forward and looked up and down the creek. There was no one in sight. She sighed deeply and turned to cross the brush line to the select cut area.

She walked across the area to the front fence and looked through the bushes at the road. With a shiver, she turned and followed the fence back toward the house. She never did see a gate but there was a wide opening in the bushes at one point. There were assorted tire tracks in the soft sand.

Hurrying, she crossed the opening and continued on slowly. She was almost to the bushes between this area and the house when she suddenly turned and headed for her tent. She had been in the sun laying by the creek and there was more scattered sunlight where she was walking. She didn't want to burn so she needed her tanning oil.

She stood by the fire pit as she applied the tanning oil to her body. Her slippery hands on her breasts made her whimper as her eyes ran up and down the creek bed. As she did her arms and belly, she moved closer to the edge of the drop off so she could see up and down the creek farther.

Next she did her hips and thighs. She bent at the waist to do her shins and calves. She stayed that way as she did the backs of her thighs and her ass. Having her ass stuck out and bare made her groan. Straightening up, she got oil on most of her back.

The last to get done was the area under the breach cloth. Her slippery hands there made her hips twitch and jerk. She was breathing fast as she capped the tanning oil and tossed it in the tent. Now what, she wondered as she rubbed the oil into her chest and breasts more.

She backed away from the edge of the creek slowly and sighed as she lowered her hands and rubbed her belly. With another sigh, she dropped her hands to her sides and turned around. An idea crossed her mind and she had a big smile on her face as she went into the tent and retrieved the yoga mat.

With the mat in hand, she headed for the barbeque pit. She reached it and turned toward the cabin. Dave was sitting on the porch with his feet propped up on the railing. He gave her a wave and she waved back. About halfway between the barbeque pit and the house was a large patch of sunlight.

When she reached that area, she laid the yoga mat out on the ground. One end was pointed at the house. She went to that end, turned around and went to her knees on the mat. Going to her hands and knees made Morgan groan deeply. She laid down on her belly with her feet close together. She had her upper body propped up with her elbows.

In her mind, she could feel his eyes on the naked back side of her body from her head to her toes. It made a shiver run up and down her spine. Was she teasing him or herself. Both was the answer her mind shot back at her. She moved her arms forward and crossed them so she could lay her head down with her cheek on her arms.

She shivered again but this time it was the warmth of the sun and how tightly her sex was clenched. All sorts of ideas ran across her mind. Spreading her feet wide apart made her whimper. Slipping a hand down and under the breach cloth made her groan.

Wondering what Dave was thinking made her whimper. Wondering what he was doing behind her and out of her sight made her groan. She wiggled her body as she spread her feet wider until they reached the edge of the mat. How much of her sex was showing in the bright sunlight? That made her groan deeply.

Was she brave enough to slip a hand under the breach cloth? How much more would he be able to see if she lifted her hips a few inches? How much would her hand hold her hips up? Would he be able to see her finger rolling her clit around? That last made her hips twitch and jerk.

She lay still as her mind fought over her courage. Suddenly she realized her ankles were crossed and her feet were above her ass. When had she raised her feet? She had no idea as her feet rocked up toward her shoulders and then back above her ass.

Her mind was trying to figure out what that was doing as far as her sex showing. Was she showing more or less? What affect was it having on Dave? The affect on her was that her sex clenched up tightly as her feet came forward and then it would relax some as they went back.

The fight over her courage was now taking a back seat to her clenching pussy. Her feet kept moving only now they were dropping closer to her shoulders. That rocked her hips more. That brought a loud groan to her lips. She raised her head and moved her right arm down by her side.

One part of her mind yelled, do it. Another part yelled, don't you dare. She groaned and took several deep breaths. That just rubbed her nipples against the yoga mat. The fingers on her right hand curled up and relaxed. The word dare made a circle in her brain. Don't you dare. Would she dare? The war was back on. She took another couple of deep breaths and shivered as her nipples rubbed against the mat.

They were harder than before and tingled in an itchy sort of way. How, how hard would she come if she masturbated here in front of Dave? She didn't have an answer to that but.... Her heart was beating fast and her breathing was a little on the ragged side, which moved her nipples against the mat.

With a deep groan, her hand moved to her hip. Her hips flexed up and down as her hand slipped underneath. She rolled a little to the side so her arm was now under her body. Her fingertips were on her mound. She partially closed her fingers and then straightened them out quickly.