A Walk In the Woods Indian Style

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure, you've had three orgasms today?" He asked softly.

She nodded and then whispered in a hoarse voice, "All of them by myself."

"Ah, so that was the difference," he observed. She nodded again.

"So, I guess I hold you until your legs are ready to work."

She nodded and whispered, "Please do."

Slowly strength returned to her legs. She groaned as his hands moved to her hips and turned her around. His chest was right in her face and she could feel the closeness of his body even though they weren't touching. He reached over her shoulder and turned the water on. Her left nipple brushed against his chest.

With a deep groan, she leaned forward against him as he rinsed the soap from her back and butt. He used both hands on her arms to stand her up straight. She shivered as he used his hands to direct the spray so it hit his chest and rinsed the soap off him.

He spun her around and rinsed the soap off the front again. The water went off and she gasped as she was suddenly swept up into his arms. He stepped down from the platform and then over close to the side of the house. "Grab a towel," he said as he turned her toward them.

With the towel in hand, she found herself being carried over to the picnic table. He sat her down on the table top with her feet on the bench. Morgan whimpered as he turned and headed back toward the shower. Part of her mind was confused. She had expected to end up on the daybed in the house.

She took a deep breath and let it out slowly. Another part of her mind was relieved that that didn't happen. Relieved or disappointed. Her mind asked a moment later. She wasn't ready to answer that so she started to dry off with the towel.

*****

She was more or less dry and sitting on the table in a dry spot with her half t-shirt in her hand when Dave came back over to the table. He had a towel around his neck and was holding the ends with each hand. He studied her for a moment and then asked, "Did I go too far?"

Morgan groaned and shook her head. "Part of me thinks you didn't go far enough and another part is glad you didn't go any farther," she whispered.

He took a deep breath and said, "I was having a pretty good argument with my own self control there for a while."

She shivered and glanced at him from under her lashes. "Which part won?"

He grinned and replied, "The part that didn't want to mess up a growing friendship."

She nodded and slipped the half t-shirt on. She picked up the short shorts and stood up. She took her time slipping those on as she watched his eyes follow the waistband as it came up her body. When they were in place, she said, "Friendship is a good place this early in our relationship."

"Kind of what I decided," he said as he handed her, her tennis shoes.

She sat down and put the shoes on. As she finished, she asked, "How early would be good for you next Friday?"

"I'm usually up at daylight," he replied.

"Should I stay here at the cabin or head for my camp?" She asked next.

Dave grinned and said, "If there is a blue pickup in the driveway, it would probably be better for you to head for your camp."

"Ah, your helper."

"I haven't seen her in over three weeks so...." He let the sentence die out.

Morgan stepped down from the table and gave him a hug. She stepped back and he handed her, her back pack. "You've lit up my whole weekend," he said softly.

With a laugh, Morgan whispered, "You've made mine orgasmic."

"Glad to be of service," he said with a wink.

She returned the wink and said, "Later," as she headed for her car.

*****

Morgan's hand kept running up under her t-shirt to tease her nipples as she drove home. She had a big smile on her face. As she reached the edge of town, she put both hands on the wheel and pushed her shoulders back. She took several deep breaths and felt her hard nipples rubbing on the soft material of the shirt.

She shivered and whispered, "There is going to be another big orgasm before I go to sleep tonight. So many dreams and fantasies."

And there was that night an every night for the rest of the week.