A Walk on the Wild Side

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I placed the beer on the night stands as she took his cock out of her mouth and said, "Come over here and help me suck cock."

"Mm sorry no. No interest in sucking cock."

"That's not fair, he sucked yours."

"Sometimes life is like that, not fair."

I gathered my clothes from the chair.

"You can fuck me in the ass again."

"As sweet as that was, I still have to say no thanks."

She gave a pout of disappointment and continued with her ministrations to Eric's dick, I think hoping that I would change my mind watching her shove more and more of his member down her throat.

With my clothes under my arm and beer in hand I said, "Thanks kids, that was fun, see you around the clubs," and walked out of her bedroom.

I found the bathroom down the hall in the other direction from the front door. I took a piss and washed off my cock with warm water and got dressed. I walked back down the hallway towards the front door and passed a bedroom with the door wide open, the room fully lit. That door hadn't been opened before; I would have noticed. I stopped in front of the door taking a swig of beer and looking inside.

Through the open door I could see a mirrored image of the woman I met in the kitchen, her naked body on a bed with one arm over her eyes and the other reaching down between her legs furiously working her fingers back and forth over her pussy. Jessica's sister, I now know her name, Susan, has brown hair, is a bit taller and thicker than her younger sister, with smaller tits than her sister. Overall, a looker but not as pretty as her mother in her youth or Jessica but certainly not a dog.

I moved into the room, to get a direct view of Susan masturbating. I unzipped my pants reached in, pulled out my cock and started stroking it. Praise the lord wood returned. She must know I'm watching.

This was all more my benefit, but just to make sure, I said, "I have a hard cock that can take care of that for you."

Without taking her arm off her face, she moved her body to the edge of the bed and raised her legs up and wide. Signal received. I closed her door and moved towards her while stroking my now hard cock. I put the beer on a nightstand. I grabbed both her legs, pulled her closer to the edge of the bed, moved the head of my cock back and forth over the opening to her slit to pick up some lubricant and with only a couple of short hard shoves had my friend pumping in and out of my second cunt of the evening. I fucked her hard and fast, generating loud slapping sounds as my pelvis banged into her ass. I held out for a nice long time. With every in stroke of my cock she let out a low groan. I grabbed both her wrists, taking the arm off her face, she closed her eyes and turned her head to the side, and used her arms as leverage to pull her to me as I pushed forward to apply more force to my inward thrusts. I banged her long and hard. I then grabbed her hand and placed it on her pussy. She rubbed her fingers back and forth over her clit until she orgasmed arching her back and shutters ran through her body.

A few seconds later I pulled out and shot a small load, it was after all my second of the night, on to her stomach. After I caught my breath, I stuffed my cock back in my pants. I on her nightstand I found a notebook and a pen and wrote down my phone number.

"If you ever need a hard cock, here's my number," grabbed my beer and walked out of her bedroom as she lay on her bed breathing hard, never having looked at me while I was in her room.

I walked to the front door and let myself out. An interesting evening indeed.

I never saw Jessica or Eric again, but I did see Susan again. Within a week I was back in that apartment giving her a proper fucking. The second time she called I made her come to my place and made her a proper submissive which is what she really wanted out of life, but that's a story for another time.

That night letting a guy suck my cock turned out to be a sex trifecta.

If there is a life lesson in this story, I guess it might be to keep an open mind.

12