A Walk to The Clearing

Story Info
A kiss, a walk, changed lives.
3k words
4.58
13.8k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this work of fiction are over the age of 18. Any resemblance to any person, living or dead, is completely coincidental.

*********************************************************************************************

First time writer, I hope you all enjoy. All feedback and comments are welcome.

*********************************************************************************************

William sat on his bed next to his younger sister Rebecca, or Becs as she was known since she was little. Neither spoke, both silently looking at the floor. His brain was on fire, wondering why he would do what he did. They were just talking. Talking about their day, school, work, just normal stuff when she turned her head and smiled at him. He looked into those beautiful blue-grey eyes and his heart stopped. Taking her chin in his fingers he pulled her to him and kissed her. Kissed her!!

"How stupid could I be", he thought to himself, "she's my sister."

"Becs...," his voice trialed off.

She put a hand on his knee as if to tell him it was okay, forget about it, don't worry.

Standing up she spoke softly without looking at him, "I have to go to sleep."

She walked to his bedroom door and stopped. Slowly turning her head to look at him over her shoulder.

With a small yet beautiful smile she whispered, "Good night William."

Then she was gone. Sleep was hard to come by that night for him, but not because of confusion or regret. Sleep was hard to come by because of planning and anticipation. Little did he know, in the next room over, his sister was having just as much trouble falling asleep. Not because of shock or anger but because of desire and fantasy.

---

The next morning was a beautiful, sunny and warm Saturday. Becs and William along with their mother, Carol sat in the bright breakfast nook off the kitchen enjoying bagels and coffee.

"You two are oddly quiet this morning," Carol noted, "not enough sleep last night?"

The two siblings briefly looked at each other and told their mom all was good. They had a good life the three of them. Ever since Carol had come home and found her husband with his golf buddy's wife bent over the couch and his cock in her ass they have lived alone. She took him for everything he was worth, including the beautiful, spacious condo they lived in. The first floor had a roomy, open concept dining and living area and the modern kitchen with the three season atrium/breakfast nook. Carol's private suite was also on the first floor as well as a guest bath. Upstairs were Bec's and William's amazingly huge bedrooms with a shared Jack and Jill bathroom. Carol seldom went upstairs except to check for cleanliness and maybe put laundry away.

As the three of them ate William looked up and said, "Hey, I was thinking, since it's so nice today we should go to the Preserve and have a picnic like we used to."

The Preserve, or more formally, Timothy Baker's Memorial Park and Forest Preserve was a huge swath of land donated to the city by a very wealthy family that lost their young son to drowning in the river where the park is now located. It has a nice playground and picnic area with a small beach and a plaque memorializing Timothy. The rest of it, acres and acres of it, was all forest. There were a few developed walking paths and many remote, rustic, natural trails throughout the woods. As kids they would go there as a family but not so much after the divorce.

Carol looked at William, "Honey we just talked about this yesterday. I have to go to my sister's for that baby shower today. But, you know what? You and Becs should go. Pack a picnic, ride your bicycles over there and have a nice fun day in the sun."

As she spoke William looked at Becs. Did he see a slight up turn of her lips? A small almost knowing smile?

"That sounds like a great idea mom, I mean, as long as you", she looked at her brother, "don't mind spending the day with your goofy sister."

"Why not. Hate to waste such a great day, even if it is spent with Skinny Minny and her pancake butt."

"William!" Carol chided, but they all laughed.

That was one thing Becs and William always had, the relaxed, natural ability to make each other laugh.

"I'll clean up all this breakfast mess, you two go get ready for the day," Carol said a she busied herself collecting coffee cups and plates.

"I get the bathroom first!", William shouted as he darted from the kitchen to the stairs leading up to their rooms.

"Hey!", Becs yelled running after him.

Carol smiled to herself. God she was lucky. Having two kids that got along so great and were so close while they grew up and still now as young adults made the whole raising them on her own thing so much easier over the years.

---

Carol looked up from her book as William descended the stairs. He was wearing a pair of khaki shorts and a plain white tee.

"Well, you look like you're ready for a picnic. Is your sister coming?"

"Oh come on mom. You know when she gets into the bathroom we usually end up having to send a search party. Anyway, I'm going to make a nice picnic lunch for us while she's getting ready. Any chance you have an extra bottle of Chard we can have?"

"Of course, there's one in the wine fridge, don't forget the plastic wine glasses."

He walked over and kissed her on the top of her head, "Thanks mom. You really are the best."

"And you are the best son," she responded with a smile.

He walked toward the kitchen thinking to himself, "if she only knew my intentions. She wouldn't think that highly of me."

A small, fleeting sense of guilt slipped into and just as quickly out of his mind.

---

The two siblings lay on the big picnic blanket after enjoying their lunch. William had packed up the left over chicken from dinner last night and had thrown a can of Pringles in the bag, the green can flavor, sour cream and onion, his sister's favorite. Along with the food he picked a nice bottle of Napa Valley Chardonnay, all in all it was a very simple and tasty picnic lunch.

Becs looked around the clearing they sat in. It was a rough circle about twenty feet around, completely surrounded by trees and a thick growth of bushes, hidden to anybody walking down the path. While they were walking on the trail he had suddenly grabbed her hand and pulled her seemingly into a thick bush but to her amazement there was a very small opening that lead to a zig zaggy cut through the growth opening up into this perfect little private clearing. The grass, soft and green, the sky a bright blue dome overhead.

"How did you ever find this place?" She asked.

He looked at his sister, of course when had he stopped looking at her? During the bike ride he rode behind her, staring at her small ass as it moved with each pump of the pedals. On the trail, he purposely let her lead the way so he could admire her body. Fuck, he was surprised he didn't cum in shorts while walking. She had chosen to wear a light blue cropped tee shirt and an amazingly skin tight pair of white yoga pants, to his best assessment she had decided not to wear panties under them. She had painted her toes the perfect blue to match her top and her gorgeous eyes, her shoulder length brown hair tied into a neat little ponytail.

"One day when I was stressed over a class I needed to walk it off so I came to the Preserve. I was walking down this path and a cat ran over the trail into the bushes and I saw, just barely, an opening. I pushed my way through after the cat and voila"

He took a deep breath, "Becs, about last night, I...."

Before he could finish she rolled over onto him, her body pressed to his, their eyes locked.

"My God William, just kiss me already. Please!!"

He pulled her to him. Their mouths met, it was by far the most passionate kiss he had ever felt. Brother and sister, years of love, affection, and caring unleashed in a torrent. Hands roamed everywhere. He pushed his hands under her top and squeezed her perfect, firm 34AA breasts through her satin bra. The smell, the taste, the feeling of her was better than he ever imagined. His hands slid to her cute little ass, he squeezed her cheeks through the tight yoga pants as she moaned into his mouth.

Her fingers fumbled with the belt of his shorts. She pushed herself off of him and knelt between his legs. The look of lust in her eyes was unmistakable as she yanked his shorts and boxers down. His cock, solid and throbbing popped out standing tall.

"God Becs," was all he could muster.

He groaned as her small, soft hands wrapped around it and slowly slid up and down. Reaching out for her shirt he tried to pull it up and she pushed him away, standing up between his legs.

"No. I want you to watch me. Stroke yourself as you watch me."

He did, grasping his cock as she slowly stripped for him. Revealing her perfect breasts, small and firm, her belly, her legs, cute ass, and most of all, her smooth shaved pussy. He audibly gasped when he saw it.

She dropped to her knees and brought her face to his cock, inhaling his musky aroma. William moaned as his sister kissed him, every fucking solid inch of him. She flicked her tongue across the swollen head and scooped up his pre-cum, letting it string from his cock to her lips.

"Becs," he whispered, almost painfully, "Please."

She smiled, a wicked, teasing, wanton smile and whispered, "Please what, William? Please what?"

"My God Becs, please suck me. Please suck your brother. God I want you so bad."

Swirling her tongue up and down his cock, around his full balls and back up to the top she finally opened her mouth. She tightly wrapped her lips around the head and sucked in, her cheeks caving in as she sucked. Her beautiful eyes locked on his as she slid her mouth down. She tried to take as much as she could, going too deep she gagged and pulled off.

"Fuck, I'm sorry, I want to take you all. I...I've just.."

"It's ok, everything you're doing is perfect. Here, let me move you"

He grabbed her petite body and swung it around effortlessly, her pussy hovering over his face. He inhaled her scent. His sister's cunt was the most amazing aroma he had ever experienced. She dropped her head down and sucked him, her mouth slurping and sucking as she sucked him as best she could. He pulled her to his mouth. His fingers spread open her engorged, wet lips. He brushed his finger across her stiff little clit and she jumped in shock.

"Shit! Don't. I'm so sensitive there", she was gasping, "Just touch around it, above it."

He did as she asked, touching and licking everywhere. She sucked him, giving her brother the best blowjob she possibly could as he sucked her swollen, wet lips. He pushed his tongue into her tight little pink hole. The taste of his sister's juicy cunt was intoxicating. The more he fingered and tongue fucked her the harder she sucked him. She massaged his swollen balls then pulled her mouth off his cock and sucked on them. First one, then the other, then stretching her mouth as wide as she could she pushed both, full, swollen balls into her hungry mouth. His mouth was everywhere, tonguing and finger fucking her, wanting to give her as much pleasure as she was giving him. She sat upright, still pumping his cock with her soft hands but now riding his face. She swirled her hips, gyrating all around his mouth. She painted him with wet, sticky cunt juice.

"Oh fuck! Becs. Becs. I'm......GOD!!!!"

She was able to drop back down and just get his cock head into her mouth when he exploded. Hot, sticky, white, thick cum filled Becs mouth. She sucked and swallowed as best she could. As he came he shoved his tongue and fingers into her sopping wet cunt and pinched her sensitive clit.

"God damn it! Fuck. Gawd!!!!!" She yelled.

She came, flooding his mouth and face with incestuous, delicious, sticky nectar. Her ass quivering and bouncing as the orgasm rocked through her body.

"Fuck, William. No one has ever done that to me before," she said breathlessly as she rolled off him onto the blanket.

"No one has ever tasted that amazing pussy?"

"No, silly, no one has ever done it so good, or made me cum so hard. Sorry, I should have told you I was a bit of a squirter but that, shit, I might have drowned you!"

"What a way to go, drowned by my own sister's phenomenal cunt."

She slapped his leg playfully and giggled. They lay side by side her head by his hips and feet by his head. He casually pulled one of her cute little size four feet to his mouth and licked and sucked on it, flicking his tongue across the sole.

She jumped laughing, "Hey, I'm ticklish!"

She sat up and pulled her knees to her chin, staring at him. He drank in her beauty. She was simple, normal, the girl every guy wants. Every story he reads on Lit is always, 'my sister was a goddess, the head cheerleader, a trampoline jumping 36DD beauty' or 'my brother was a 6'3", green eyed stud, the captain of the team, any girl would die to fuck him', all that is so fake. He liked normal, real, like Becs.

She pulled the extra blanket out of her backpack and pulled it over their naked bodies as she cuddled up to him. Her head rested on his shoulder as he played with her soft, brown, mousy hair. Her fingers trailed up and down his chest, his stomach and finally his once again hard cock. She looked at him with a raised eye brow and smirked.

"Can't help it, not with..."

She didn't catch what he said and sat up, the blanket falling to her waist, her perky, firm breasts coming into view.

"What did you say?" She asked.

"I said," he playfully pinched a stiff nipple, "Can't help it, not with Sexy Bexy laying next to me."

"Sexy Bexy? Don't let mom hear you call me that," she laughed, "And after what you just fed me I might have to call you....erm....Willy McFullballs."

She rolled onto her back laughing at her own dumb joke. William rolled over her, his body covering her and pushed her legs apart.

"No. Not this way," she whispered.

He looked confused, "But I thought you wanted to."

"I do my sexy brother but not like this. We can make love another time. Tomorrow maybe," she winked at him, "But right now I want you to take me. I want you to own me. I want you behind me fucking me like a caveman. Be dirty with me. Make me yours. Please William, I want to give myself to you."

He didn't need to be told twice. She saw it in his eyes, raw, animal lust as he flipped her over onto her hands and knees. Kneeling behind her he slid his swollen, dripping cock head through her slit causing her to gasp and whimper.

"This what you want Becs. You want to be my little slut?"

"Yes, God yes! Please!!"

He pushed in, stretching her tight little hole. Just the tip then pulled out. She reached under herself and spread her lips for him.

"Pleeeeaassse", she whined.

He pushed in again, almost halfway then slowly pulled back. Then in a flash he slammed into her balls deep.

"FUCK! FUCK! Yes, William, please, fuck me. Fuck your slut sister."

He started slowly then built to a piston like pounding. His rock hard, thick cock driving in and out of her tight sexy pussy, his hands gripping her tight little ass.

"You like this slut. Who's cunt is this?"

"Yours! God damn it's your cunt baby."

"Your fucking tight little cunt is so hot Becs. I'm gonna fuck you every day. I own this fucking slut hole. Take it you sexy bitch, you nasty little sister."

He pumped her, fucked her, his voice turned just a series of grunts while she whimpered and moaned at each thrust.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, Give me that cock you motherfucking dirty brother. Fuck your sister. God, your going to make me fucking cum again."

He draped his body over hers and pulled her ponytail back so her mouth met his. They kissed. Deep wet, tongue kisses as he felt her clench.

"Fuck yes!" she yelled as her cunt spasmed around his cock flooding their forbidden coupling.

Her clenching and spasming sent him over the edge as her body squeezed his cock.

"BECS!!! Ahhhhh!!!"

She gasped as she felt the pulsating, throbbing pumping of hot cum into her. His body lurched over and over as he blew what felt like a gallon of sperm into his sweet, sexy. slutty sister. Both breathing hard, exhausted they collapsed. He lay on top of her, his semi-hard cock still buried in her pussy as a mix of hot cum and sticky cunt juice seeped out of her.

---

"Oh hi you two," Carol said smiling when they walked in the door later, "How was the picnic and hiking?"

They looked at each other then back at their mom.

"Life changing," was all Becs could say.