A War of Lusts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elma released me and stumbled back, her plump breasts bouncing as she staggered. I followed, grabbed her around her middle before she could fall, and heaved her across the room onto the bed. She landed on her back to the sound of splintering wood, breaking the back of the bed and causing the thickly stuffed mattress to crash to the floor. I didn't care. I dove after her, throwing myself over the broken foot of the bed to land between her legs on the thick, hay stuffed bedding.

"Tell me of Archer Moonfall!" I growled, squeezing her breasts as I entwined our legs, slammed my pussy into hers, and began rocking my hips furiously.

She wailed as she grabbed my breasts, pinching my hard nipples between finger and thumb, the sharp nip of her fingers making me wail in pleasure. "I don't know Archer Moonfall!" she hissed as I thrusted like a deer in rut.

"A man then," I snarled. "A man known for enchanting women, a man with the strength and stamina of a bull, and a cock to match. Perhaps he doesn't age, or—"

"I know such a man!" she cried.

"Tell me where I can find him!"

Before she could answer, she cried long and loud, her head thrashing side to side, her cream mixing with mine as she squeezed my breasts. I pounded into her harder, drinking in her rapture as she released my breasts and gripped my leg, her nails opening bloody wounds that healed almost as soon as they appeared as she clawed me in her bliss. I wailed with ecstasy as my magic transformed the bright flair of pain from her nails into soaring pleasure.

I shifted so my leg bent double over her mound before I lifted her leg and pressed it to my breasts, thrashing her pussy with my own, our bushes glistening from our sex as I drove myself to rapture.

"Where can I find this man?" I growled as fucked her.

"Woods," she gasped.

"What woods?" I snarled, my own rapture surrounding me.

"West of town," she murmured.

I became silent as my climax began to suffuse me, my face twisting with erotic pain. I pounded myself into her until Elma and I screamed as one, my orgasm washing over her and triggering her own rapture. I sat on her, accepting her gift as she bucked and lunged under me, our pussies grinding together with our orgasms. She grabbed the head of the broken bed and drove her hips up, her back arching violently as she wailed, her body stiff with effort until she collapsed back to the mattress.

She lay still, her nipples long and hard, her chest heaving as she growled softly. I smiled. I normally took from men, preferring their aggression and strength, but Elma was a force to be reckoned with and I suspected for a normal man she'd be difficult to tame.

I turned and slowly draped myself over her. "Where can I find this man of the woods?" I breathed as I lazily took her lips.

She sighed with my kiss, her legs and arms surrounding me as I rocked my pussy against hers, our hard nipples dimpling our soft flesh as our tongues engaged in an erotic dance. When I took a woman to my bed I often had to keep nudging her, but not Elma. Kissing another woman, not to mention laying with her, was a sin that could cost Elma her inn, if not her life, but she needed no additional nudges to keep her internal fires burning.

I continued the leisurely rocking of my hips. I needed Elma to focus on my questions, not our passions. "How do you know this man?" I prompted softly as our lips slowly parted.

"I sought him out when I was younger," she sighed.

"Why?"

"I hoped he could quench the devil's fire that's inside me."

"Your need?"

She nodded as she pulled my lips back to hers. "I've taken every available man in Burgthur, but none can satisfy me," she whispered as our lips parted. "Even as a young lass, I had lusts and urges I couldn't control."

I began to thrust harder. Her story sounded much like mine. Perhaps I should bring Elma to the attention of Hayre. Maybe Tralgrannik would like to recruit this lusty wench into serving her.

"This man, could he satisfy you?"

Elma smiled. "Yes, and more."

"Tell me of him."

"Do you plan to visit him? You're full of the fire yourself."

I smiled. "Perhaps, if he's near."

"He could be."

"What do you mean?"

"You're going to make me come again," she whispered as she pulled my lips back to hers.

I allowed her to take her fill from my lips before I slowly pulled back. "Have you ever been with a woman before?"

"Never," she murmured.

"Tell me what I want to know and I'll show you the pleasures of being with a woman... and please you as you've never been pleased before."

"Make me come," she begged, her nails biting into my ass. "Make me come and I'll tell you everything!"

I began pounding my pussy against hers, drinking in her lust like a parched field receiving life giving rain. She moaned and thrust under me, the hard points of our breasts scraping against each other's as we writhed another source of pleasure. I took her lips in a furious kiss, our tongues darting and probing until, with a massive thrust of her hips, she wailed loudly, her voice more animal than human.

With her throat rending scream, her nails flayed the flesh on my back as she again clawed me. I added my own cry of pleasure as I accepted her gift, her hips bucking and lunging as I fucked her furiously.

"What going on in there?" a voice called with a hard pounding on the door. "Is everything alright?"

"Go away!" I snarled, as Elma thrashed in erotic agony.

"Leave us alone!" Elma screamed over the top of me.

The door opened as the well-dressed man I'd seen in the bar appeared. His eyes widened upon seeing me fucking Elma. "Puterelles!" he sneered as he quickly backed out of the room and shut the door.

My hips never slowing, I reached out and touched the man with my magic. There was a soft thump, followed by the sounds of frantic movement, soft grunts and gasps, then the man wailed in pleasure. I smiled as I took his gift, but then pushed again, and then a third time, causing the man to wail and thrash as he frantically pleasured himself, coming twice more as I drank from him. I released him from my grip as I damped his desires, knowing he would quickly fall into a deep sleep. Upon waking and discovering the mess he'd made on himself, hopefully he'd think it was all a dream. I didn't want to be the cause of Elma losing her livelihood... or life.

I stilled my hips and turned my attention back to Elma. The moon had risen much higher since she barred her inn door. She was nearly comatose, and I smiled. She'd galloped with me longer than most, but now she was spent. Saying nothing, I kissed my way down her body, licking away her sweat and my residual nectar.

"Tell me of Moonfall," I murmured as my lips continued to caress their away down her body.

"He lives alone in the woods west of here," she murmured.

I nudged her, just a bit, to keep her from falling asleep. "Is he there now?"

She rocked her head. "I don't know. He sometimes leaves for long periods of time. I don't know where he goes."

"Have you returned to him?"

"Yes... when I can no longer contain the fire."

"When were you there last?"

She rocked her head again. "I don't know. Spring."

"How can I find him?" I asked as I teased her flower with my tongue.

Elma moaned as she gripped my hair. "Take the west road. There will be a path on the right, just before the river, that leads into the heavy wood."

I wormed my tongue deep inside her trench, causing her to moan again. "Tell me what you know of him," I whispered as my tongue flicked and probed.

"He's big. Taller and more muscled than any man I've known," she paused as she sighed, her hips rocking slowly. "His cock is massive, easily the equal of two or three men."

With only my single tiny nudge, and the aura created by my own sexual excitement, she was beginning to respond to my erotic kisses. "You saw this yourself? Nobody told you this?"

"Yes," she groaned as she pumped her hips harder. "He fucks me! He fucks me for hours! All night! He comes so many times, a flagon full! He fucks me until his come pours out of my trench like water, and still he fucks me!" She wailed softly. "I'm going to come again!"

I slid first one finger, then two, into her and pumped them furiously as I flicked her button hard and fast with my tongue. She began to wail as her orgasm swelled within her. I decided to reward her for her information, and as she raptured, I reached out and pushed her. I reared as her wail became another full-throated scream, my fingers a blur as I rammed them into her hard and fast. As I drove her orgasm on, her nectar splattered off my flashing hand, coating my sweat slickened breasts and stomach as she thrashed in bliss.

Her liquid dripping off me, I rose to my knees, reached between my own legs to allow my fingers to dance furiously in my own wetness as I accepted her gift, replenishing the tiny amount I'd expended to push her before the remainder flowed through me to Hayre. As her rapture ended, and as she lay shuddering and twitching below me, I wailed with own climax. My hips lunging furiously, I fucked my fingers as I doused her from pussy to chin with my own nectar before I threw myself across her. Kissing her lustily, I intertwined our legs as I began to thrust hard and fast.

She moaned loudly as I fucked her, her nails again opening deep gashes on my back before she grabbed my hair and hauled my head back with surprising strength. I wailed again, another orgasm crashing over me as she held me in a muscle straining grip.

We lay gasping as we relaxed, our breasts caressing the other's with each panted breath. Elma and I were covered in sweat and nectar, and as my lips closed over hers, I could taste myself on her. She kissed me, but she was sluggish. She'd battled hard, but no normal could compete with me sexually.

"What else can you tell me about Moonfall?" I whispered.

She shook her head slowly. "That's all I know," she mumbled. "The rest..."

I nudged her to keep her awake. "The rest?" I asked.

"Rumors," she slurred, her voice slow and thick with impending sleep.

I smiled. She was devastated. I nudged her again. "Tell me the rumors."

"That he once fucked twenty women in a night," she replied, her voice stronger. "That he has fucked six women at the same time."

"I don't understand," I murmured. She'd just said he'd fucked twenty women, so why would six be that impressive?

She sighed. "At the same time. I was told by an old woman that said, years ago, when she was young, she was one of the six. He was spread out on the ground with one woman on his face, one on his cock, and one each fucking themselves on each of his hands and feet."

I smiled at the image. In my sixty plus years of fucking, even I hadn't seen that. "Do you believe her?"

She shook her head slowly. "No," she breathed. She was fading again.

"Why not?"

"Too old. Couldn't be the same man. Woman was old enough to be Arthur's grandmother."

A chill passed over me. "Arthur is the man you're talking about?"

She nodded slowly. "Yes," she slurred.

"Do you know his last name?" She shook her head slowly.

Elma's Arthur could easily be Archer Moonfall. As I'd enhanced myself, he'd probably enhanced himself as well. His stature, cock size, and sexual prowess fit with what I'd expect from a lust warlock, and if the old woman was right... If Arthur and Archer were the same man, he was careless for remaining in once place so long, but perhaps that meant my quest was nearly at an end.

I glanced out the window. The moon was high, but I still had several hours before I lost my ability draw power from Elma. If I was going to face a warlock tomorrow, then I wanted to drink deeply from her tonight.

Leaving her sleeping on the broken bed, I stole quietly from the room. The man who had interrupted us was sleeping behind the bar, his cock hanging out with his braes and chest splattered with dried come. My lips thinning in annoyance, I picked him up with a small grunt.

"What?" he murmured as he struggled sluggishly.

I steadied him. "You were the best I've ever had," I cooed as I pressed myself against him.

He blinked at me as I stood before him in all my womanly glory. "We...?"

"Yes," I purred. "For a long time, behind the bar after the barmaid retired to her room, but I want more..."

"More?"

I took his hand and dragged him up the steps. "Which room?"

"This one," he said as he opened the door.

I pushed him onto the bed before jerking his braes down his legs to take advantage of the situation. I breathed on the flame of his desire, swung my leg over his hips as his cock rose, and I lowered myself over his hardness.

He hissed softly as his cock slid into my trench, his eyes opening wide. I was likely the tightest, most luscious woman he'd ever, or would ever, have riding him. I rocked for a long moment, breathing on his desires to keep him hard, until he grunted and spilled into me.

Taking his gift, I smiled down at him. He was softening inside me already. I considered breathing on his desire to take from him again, but I Elma was waiting, and I'd promised her a night of pleasure like no other. I also didn't want to give him too many memories that might interfere with the muddled recollection he'd have after I'd pushed hard on his lust. I'd planted the seed that Elma wasn't involved, and I wanted that idea to grow.

I leaned down and took his lips in a slow kiss. This single encounter should be just enough to really confuse him and make him question everything. "You were incredible," I whispered as I slowly drew back from the kiss.

"So were you," he murmured.

I smiled at his confusion and the attempt to hide it. As I could increase someone's lust, I could also reduce it. I dampened his flame as I brushed his lips with my finger. "Sleep," I purred, smiling as he slid into slumber.

My smile still on my lips, I moved quickly down the steps. Elma had much more to give before the sun broke the horizon.

<><><>

My feet slowed to a stop. I was at a narrow path that branched from the main road and led deeper into the thick forest. Last night Elma told me the path was just before the river, on the right as this one was, and led into a heavy wood. I listened for the sound of water while sniffing the air for a hint of the distinctive, musty smell of a languid river, but I heard and smelled nothing.

I considered a moment. If this wasn't the correct track I could waste hours, if not the day, trudging down the wrong path. After some thought, I decided to continue with the road I was traveling. If I came to a river before encountering another path, I could always return to this one. As I walked, I again reviewed what I'd learned from Elma last night, searching my memory for any detail I may have overlooked. If Elma had been truthful, Arthur and Archer must be the same man.

After depositing the fat man into his room and taking his gift, I'd returned to Elma's room and rekindled her desire. As we slowly fucked each other, I continued to quiz her about Arthur, but her story never altered and the particulars never changed. Moonfall had taken her four more times in the five years since his first taking, though she knew little about him other than where he lived and that only he could fully sate her desires. I smiled as I walked. I'd recognized that Elma was an unusually lusty wench, and now I wondered if it was because Moonfall was regularly feeding her flames.

As lusty as she was, she was still a normal, and I'd had to breathe on her flame several times last night to keep her awake and eager. Elma was a lucky woman. Most normals never experienced a lust witch, but Elma had likely experienced two.

We'd rolled and tumbled on the broken bed and the floor, licking, fucking, and fingering each other as we howled our pleasure to the room. As night ended, I'd timed it perfectly so that we were licking each other to shattering orgasms as the sun broke the horizon. Over the course of the night, I'd come eight times, Elma many more, and as I left her, she was glistening with sweat and sex, her beard still glinting with my saliva as her breasts slowly rose and fell in sleep.

Knowing she'd sleep for hours, I gathered my clothes and pouch before I slipped from her room and up the steps to take one of the three available private rooms. I quickly washed myself from the basin left in the room for that purpose, the water I poured from the pitcher cool and refreshing, before I tumbled into the wonderfully soft bed, the hay stuffed mattress crunching softly under me and smelling sweetly of nature. I'd feasted with body and magic and fell easily into sleep.

I sniffed at the air like a hound scenting prey, pausing as I considered. I sniffed again but smelled nothing. I thought I'd caught the faintest whiff of river. Wanting to be sure, I continued on my way, and after another fifteen minutes of walking, as I topped a slight rise, I saw a bridge in the distance. I'd seen no other paths, and immediately spun to return the way I'd come. As I strode quickly along the road to the path I'd paused at earlier, I glanced at the sky. The day was growing late.

After I'd left Elma's room, I'd slept deeply, slumbering until the time of the noon meal. I'd smiled to myself as I'd slowly opened the door and peeked into the fat man's room, listening to him snore softly a moment before stealing away. As I'd quietly descended the steps, the tavern was dim, the door and windows of the inn still barred and the fire only embers. I'd peeked into Elma's room, finding her lying on her back still sleeping. Slowly closing the door, I'd tickled her desire in additional payment for her assistance. My touch wasn't enough to wake her, only enough to give her wonderful dreams.

I smiled to myself as I remembered how she'd moaned softly with my touch, her nipples hardening as she slowly writhed. No wonder Archer repeatedly dipped into Elma even though she had no gift to give him. Once I defeated the warlock, I might return to her myself.

Leaving her sleeping, I'd slowly pushed open the door that lead to the kitchen. Like the main room, the fire was almost dead. I found a half-loaf of the same bread I'd been served last night and a small bladder of wine that I took as I quietly let myself out, tearing the bread into bite-sized chunks and drinking from the bladder as I followed the west road out of town.

A sparrow fluttered and landed beside my ear, its wing gently brushing my face before it settled. I carefully plucked the small bird from my shoulder and held it gently in my hand. When Hayre left her familiar to speak with me, her body fell into a torpor, and I didn't want the bird to fall from my shoulder and risk injury. In my mind Hayre appeared as a stunningly beautiful woman in a flowing silver gown, long of limb and heavy of chest, with glowing white hair, and crystalline blue eyes and skin. She was walking beside me, as real to me as any person, though she was visible to others only in her familiar form.

"Enjoy yourself last night?" Hayre asked as she fell into step with me.

"Yes, as a matter of fact I did." Though Hayre wasn't with me as I fucked Elma into a stupor, she'd have sensed the power flowing through her to Tralgrannik.

"Why are we turning back?"

"I've found Moonfall."

"You're sure this time?"

A smiled flickered across my lips. I'd thought I'd found him twice before. Both times I'd been wrong, but this time there was little doubt. "Yes."

"We'll see. I'm sure Tralgrannik enjoys your failures as much as you do."

"Unlikely. On another matter, Tralgrannik should send an emissary to Elma Bardsong, in Burgthur. I think she'll serve our master well."

"You fucked a woman?"

"Yes. I do... sometimes. She seemed most likely to have the information I needed."