A War of Lusts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wailed as I clawed as his broad chest. "He's going to make me come!"

"Fight it, Valaine!" Hayre urged as she stood to the side, her body tense as she watched us fuck. "You mustn't let him make you come!"

"Her pussy is so tight!" Archer snarled. "She makes me come!"

"His cock is so big!" I cried as he crushed my breasts in his powerful hands.

"Fight your pleasure!" she snarled. "You must fight it!"

"I shall! Come, you bitch!" Archer growled as he jerked me down and mashed my breasts into his chest as he planted his feet and slammed his cock into me with berserker like intensity.

I exploded into rapture as he roared in effort, pleasure, and pain. Wailing, I gave him my gift, but he didn't slow, his fast plunging cock driving my orgasm on. With another roar, he released his binding embrace and heaved me away to land at his feet in a tumble. He'd taken from me and given me nothing. As soon as I stopped bouncing and rolling, I scrambled up and whirled, afraid he was coming for me again. I was quicker to my feet than he was, and as he bounded to his feet, I desperately searched for a weapon, any weapon. I spotted my blade resting in the dirt, but it was behind him and too far away for me to reach it in time. With a quick turn, I lunged for the axe, intending to bury it deep in his chest, but before I could grip the tool's handle, Archer slammed into me and knocked me away.

I dove for the axe again, but before I could seize it, he gripped my head in his huge hands and tried to drive my skull into the blunt back of the axe's iron head. I screamed with effort as slammed my hands into the splitting stand and braced, locking my arms as he snarled in effort. Growling like a massive dog, he inched my head lower, then lower still, his massive strength slowly overpowering me as he lunged his hips against my ass, his cock sliding through my wetness as it searched for my opening. With his bellow, his cock found its mark and rammed deep. I wailed, my arms weakening with pleasure as he began furiously driving his cock into my pussy.

"You're beaten," he sneered as my cheek touched the sun warmed metal. "I'd hoped you'd be more of a challenge, but just as my cock destroyed Tralhirnick's warlock's ass, so it will destroy your pussy."

The axe's blade was still stuck into the log, but as he pressed my cheek into the corner of the head, I shrieked as the rough metal opened a gouge on my face. Snarling louder with effort, his thick fingers clamped tight around my face, my cheek bone began to fracture with white hot pain under the strain, pain that became exhilarating pleasure and drew my orgasm near. In desperation, I struck with magic. He roared as he filled me with come before releasing my head to grab my hips so he could fuck me with even more savagery. His orgasm, along with the soaring pleasure as he pressed my face into the back of the axe, coupled with the sudden change in the power of his fucking, triggered my own orgasm, and I wailed loudly as I came.

Fighting my rapture, I lunged backwards, driving his cock deep as I tried to gain some room, hoping to grab the axe as I did. My unexpected shove caught him off balance and he stumbled, then fell, still holding tightly to my hips to jerk me violently backwards. The impact of us hitting the ground drove his cock impossibly deep, a searing bolt of pain burning through my pussy as his cock tore something inside me. I wailed as I came again, pain turned to pleasure as he used his massive strength to roughly slam me down on his cock, his member becoming red with my blood as he fucked me with reckless abandon. Even as he fucked me, I sensed my face and pussy healing, and I cried out with renewed pleasure.

"She bleeds! My cock has cleaved her pussy!" he snarled.

"No! Your human underestimates her! She's not defeated yet!" Hayre sneered as she glanced away from my duel with Archer.

With another bellow, he shoved me off his cock and threw me to the side where I again landed with a tumbling roll. Scrambling to my feet, gasping for breath, I whirled to face him. He was overpowering me, taking from me and forcing me to expend my magic while giving little back. My pussy clinching, our chests heaving, we glared at each other, taking a moment to recover before we again joined in battle.

I'd arrived in late afternoon, and now the sun was low behind the trees. I'd expended a tremendous amount of magic in less than an hour, but so had he. "I'm not beaten yet, and it will take a lot harder fucking than that to destroy my pussy," I taunted as I backed away from him.

"Yes," he growled as he slowly stalked me, his right shoe the only clothing either of us wore. "Perhaps you'll be more of a challenge than I expected."

"You must stop using your magic!" Hayre cautioned from beside me.

"He's too big, too strong!" I snarled, my gaze never leaving him as I slowly backed toward the woods, giving myself time to finish healing without his massive cock trying to rip my pussy apart.

He smiled nastily as he stalked me, his eyes as hard as his cock. "Your familiar can't help you, little mouse," he snarled.

"The time to defeat him quickly is past. Now you must outlast him," she warned as I continued backing away from him.

"What's the matter, little mouse? Why are you running? Afraid of the snake?" he taunted as he grabbed his hard cock and waved it at me like a sword.

"I'm no mouse," I sneered. "I'm the fox that kills snakes."

"Perhaps we should find out if you're a mouse or a fox!" he snarled as he charged, moving impossibly fast for a man so large. Before I could react, he'd reached me and swooped me up into his arms to crush me against his chest. I wrapped my arms and legs around his thick neck and chest as he gripped my ass. With my legs draped over his arms, he lowered me, holding me with one hand as he guided his cock into my ass with the other.

I screamed as the plum sized head of his cock forced me open. I'd never had such a huge cock in my ass before, and I clinched, trying to prevent him from entering me, but he wouldn't be denied. With a bellow to match my scream, he lifted me slightly, and then forced me lower, driving his cock deeper inside me. As I howled and jerked, overwhelmed with pain, pleasure, and lust, his back arched as he roared his need to the heavens, his stone hard cock slowly forcing its way inside me as he pressed me lower.

"You're cleaving me in two!" I screamed as I clawed at him, my fingers opening furrows in his shoulders and back that instantly closed.

"She's flaying the flesh from my cock!" he bellowed in the same moment, hoisting me slightly before again pushing down on my hips to force his cock deeper into my ass, our pain indistinguishable from our pleasure.

"Bastard!" I shrieked as his cock slowly parted me, tearing flesh and muscle with its passage.

"Whore!"

My blood lubricating his cock's journey, I settled against his thighs before his strong hands under my ass began raising and lowering me. We cried out as one as I gripped him tight, crushing my breasts against his chest, his coarse, boar like hair caressing my achingly hard nipples with every movement. He pushed my hips out and away, my ass swinging like a pendulum as he began slamming his iron-like cock into me. His thick arms and massive chest twisting and rippling with his exertions, he tipped his head back and roared his effort and pleasure to the heavens.

I released my tight grip on his neck and leaned back, wailing in pleasure as he pounded into me hard and fast. I began heaving with my legs, forcing him to fuck me harder, then harder still, my ass impacting against his hips with wet sounding slaps. He began to stagger drunkenly as my fast-moving weight threw him off balance. Our roars and cries of pain and pleasuring echoing in the wood, I leaned further back, holding to his neck by my fingertips as we fucked, Moonfall trying to counterbalance my weight as I lunged and jerked by arching his spine backwards. He roared again as he continued to stumble about, lunging his hips while using his arms to hammer me over his cock.

"Fuck him, Valaine! Fuck his cock!" Hayre snarled as she moved with us, her eyes bright.

"Fuck me, you bastard!" I snarled. "Fuck me harder!"

His face twisted with rapture, Archer wailed at the sky. "She's making me come!"

"Yes! Yes!" Hayre cheered. "Take his gift and give him nothing!"

"I can't hold!" he roared.

Archer screamed like a tortured man as he came, and still he fucked me, his magic deluging over me like a great wave. My orgasm swelled as I wailed in pleasure, pushing against my bliss with every fiber of my being, but his wash of magic was too great, and I tipped into rapture. As I came, we lurched sideway, causing me to tumble from his cock. He'd stepped into something soft and yielding, his right leg sliding and sinking nearly to his knee as we toppled to the ground.

I thumped to the ground, my arms and knees sinking deep as I landed. The area around me looked little different than the rest of the forest floor, but underneath the blanket of leaves the ground was boggy and smelled strongly of river. I scrambled to my feet, my legs sinking deeper as muddy water swirled into the holes created by my legs. I whirled, looking for Moonfall. He was covered in mud as he scrambled to his own feet with me just out of his reach, pulling his hard cock out of the mud where it had been driven like a spear. With snarl he turned toward me, struggling against the bog, now as nude as me after the swamp claimed his shoe. I tried to run, but I was likewise slowed by the sucking mud.

I took two struggling steps in the direction of the scrape where his foot had slid from under him. With the second step, the ground began to firm under my feet, but before I could escape, he grabbed me by the waist and twisted violently at the hips, tossing me deeper into the muck. Further from the edge of the bog, the ground was even more soupy, and I landed with a thick splash of mud and water. I scrambled to my feet as he turned toward me with death in his eyes. Until then only my arms and legs had been muddy, but now I was covered in the foul-smelling sludge. I flung a handful of mud at him as I screamed my rage, the glop hitting him in the chest as he stomped toward me, his muddy cock pointing skyward like a defiant fist. I tried to back way or lunge to the side, but I was almost to my knees in muck and couldn't avoid him.

He crashed into me with a roar, driving me even further from the firm ground of the forest. We landed with another thick splash of mud as he shoved me deeper into the filth. We squirmed, grunting and gasping as I fought to escape his clutching grasp, our every movement driving our bodies deeper into the mire as he thrust his hips, his cock fucking the mud beneath my ass as he struggling to hold me still enough for his cock to find my trench.

Finally his rod found its target and he slammed himself deep with a roar as he pinned my hands over my head, the ooze slowly covering my arms as he pressed them down. With every hard impact of his hips, he filled my pussy with the slippery mud and drove my hips deeper into the liquefying ground. Crying out in pleasure and effort, we slowly sank, the mud covering first my hips, then his legs, then his ass. My head was still above the mud, but as the thick sludge slowly climbed my body to my breasts, I worried I'd eventually drown.

Screaming with supreme effort, my flesh slick with mud, I freed my hands and threw my arms around his neck and drew him tight, burying his face in my shoulder and crushing my breasts into his chest. He bellowed as he reared up on strong arms, lifting my torso from the mud as he fucked me hard and fast. He slammed me down, driving me deeper into the muck, the slime rising on our sides covering my ribs. His mouth and nose were now lower than mine, and if I could hold him, he'd drown before I did.

Still fucking me savagely, he clawed at my arms, but with my wrist locked in my fist, and arms made slick by the clinging sludge, he couldn't break my embrace. With another bellow, he rose and slammed me back again, hard enough to make me grunt as he knocked my breath from chest. The soupy mud washed over us, covering part of his back and rising to my neck. He began to struggle frantically, his cock pounding into me with furious abandon as he clawed at the mud, again trying to push himself up on his arms, but now, rather than rising from the mud, his arms sank deeper.

"Now your human is going to die!" Hayre sneered, looking to side as if talking to someone I couldn't see. She turned her attention back to me. "This is your chance to finish him, Valaine! Hold him!"

My teeth bared, I held on. If his face was in the liquid like mud, I could end it here. Grabbing at my hair, he pulled furiously, my scream of pain joining his roar of effort as he tried to roll us over to get his face out of the mire. Fucking me with hard erratic plunges as he tried to find purchase to force himself to his back, I strained with every ounce of my strength to prevent him from turning as he lunged and thrust with his legs.

We rolled back to our former position with a splash of liquid mud, the mire even deeper this time, forcing me to jut my chin to keep the gruel like bog from washing over my face. Grunting hard and deep, he immediately tried again, driving with his legs, his enormous cock churning furiously inside me as he struggled for life. I wailed in pleasure and effort, fighting his desperate twist, but he was too strong to be denied. As we slowly turned, he screamed, his cock flooding my pussy with his seed. I wailed as his pleasure washed over me, taking his gift while gathering even more power from his living essence spraying into my pussy. He kept fighting even as he filled my womb, his hips thrusting frantically, and despite my efforts to prevent it, he rolled us out of the hole we'd churned onto slightly firmer ground. With him now on his back, I continued to cling to his neck while thrusting my hips, driving his orgasm on so I could continue to drink from his well of power.

He released my mud caked hair and drove an arm into the ground like a might oak, levering himself to the sitting position as he wiped muck from his eyes, nose, and mouth with his free hand. With my legs beside his, I continued bouncing on his cock, fighting against the overwhelming need to come, his magic still strong and tormenting me with uncontrollable lust.

"Don't come!" Hayre snarled.

"I must! I can't stop it!" I cried, unable to slow my bucking hips.

I wailed my pleasure to the rapidly darkening sky as he took my gift, unable to stop my furiously churning hips as I clung to his neck. With a growl, his face cleared of most of the mud, he reached under my arms to grip my shoulders, adding his strength to mine as he began driving me down on his cock.

We were sinking in the mud again, my furious bouncing hammering his hips deeper into the bog with every hard impact, but I didn't care. Riding his cock as he sat left my head higher than his, and if he wanted to finish it here, I'd fuck him until he drowned.

We fucked long and hard in near silence, the only sounds the wet slap of flesh against flesh and our grunts and gasp of effort and pleasure, unwilling, unable, to pause our contest, with no quarter asked or given. The mud had risen to cover his legs, the muck splashing and spurting from between us as he slammed me down on his cock. I leaned back, wanting to take him deeper, when I lost my grip around his mud slickened neck, and fell back with a soft wail to land with a soggy splat in the clinging, stinking, bog. With my legs draped over his, his rod still inside me, he gripped my hips and began to fuck himself with my pussy, his massive arms and chest twisting and bulging with exertion as he slid me back and forth, the well churned mud allowing me to slide easily.

"Help me, Clobed!" he wailed to the rising moon as he continued to masturbate himself with my womanhood. "Her trench! It tasks my cock!" He sneered as he began to fuck me harder, my breasts sloshing to and fro with my movement. "No!" he wailed again. "I can't hold! Her magic is too strong! It torments me! I can't stop!"

I bared my teeth in the dappled moonlight and growled like a feral she-fox. Archer and I were covered in come, blood, nectar, and mud, and my reserve of magic was greatly depleted, but with his cry to his familiar for help, it was clear Archer was also weakening. I only had to last a bit longer.

"I can't!" Archer howled as he began jerking me harder and faster. "I'm going to come! I'm going to come in her trench again!"

"Give it to me! Give me your gift!"

He screamed as he filled me with his essence, and I drank his gift greedily, my pleasure swelling with his orgasm. "Don't rapture!" Hayre hissed into my face as she knelt beside me. "Take his gift and deny him yours!"

"She's draining me!" he howled as he fucked me hard and fast. "She's draining my cock and my magic!"

"I can't stop it!" I screamed. "His magic overwhelms me!"

"Fight it!" Hayre snarled. "Give him nothing!"

"No! She tasks me and I have little to spare!" Archer cried.

"I have to!" I cried, fighting my rising pleasure and the need rapture.

My pants and snarls of effort became a wail as he shoved me hard with his magic, his push sending me tumbling into bliss. He drank from me, his cock still coming inside me as he fucked himself hard and fast with my pussy. He pushed me again with his magic, and I renewed my scream as another orgasm rolled over me, causing me to thrash and claw at his arms and the ground. I was still in the throes of my second orgasm when he pushed me a third time. In desperation I struck out with magic, his roar of pleasure joining my wail as he filled my womb again, my nectar spraying him in the chest as he brutally used my pussy to fuck his cock.

"He's wasting his magic!" Hayre snarled. "Don't respond!"

"He's taking too much from me!"

"No! He's desperate and—" She suddenly turned her attention from me, her flowing gown disappearing as she leapt to her feet.

A grotesquely muscled creature crashed into Hayre, driving her away from me in a rolling tumble. Hayre, and I could only assume Clobed, tumbled and rolled in a flurry of arms and legs, their bodies changing and growing larger as they fought with ear piercing shrieks and roars.

Where Hayre was blue, Clobed was a deep purple red with a thick band of grass colored hair across the top of his skull and down the back of his thick neck. His face was an ugly mixture of human and animal, with long, deadly looking talons for fingers and toes. Hayre had also changed. Gone was her beauty, her face now much like Clobed's with the wide, blunt nose of a cow, the eyes and ears of a goat, and the fangs of a fox. Like Clobed, she was now hugely muscled and clawed, her breasts having grown to grotesque proportions and sporting nipples as long and hard as a man's penis.

With a roar and screech that ripped the heavens, Clobed's rigid cock, as thick as my thigh and long as my leg, slammed into Hayre's pussy. Humans and monsters alike screamed as Clobed's cock instantly filled Hayre's pussy with his seed. His essence burning inside my trench as if it was being stung by uncountable bees, I could feel the jagged teeth inside Hayre's pussy shredding Clobed's massive cock as he rapidly plunged it into her, seemingly unconcerned by pain or damage.

With Archer and me screaming in a single voice as our familiars engaged in battle, I began pumping my hips furiously, ramming Archer's iron hard cock into my pussy as he held me tightly by the waist and added speed and power to our fucking with his massive arms. Never had I experienced such need, and I clawed at his arms as I desperately tried to fuck him even harder.