A War of Lusts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Valerie, Val to her friends, was sixty-one years old, though most thought she was in her early to mid-thirties. As a young woman she'd modeled before breaking into film as a Bond girl. During her film debut she was widely hailed as the most beautiful, and sexiest, Bond girl to date, and was still considered by many to be the Bond girl all others were compared to. Now, thirty years later, she was still a much sought-after star, often playing powerful and sexy women thirty years younger than her actual age, usually opposite handsome leading men that were half her age.

Over the past forty-plus years, she'd taken more lovers, both male and female, than she could possibly count or remember, Barin being her latest conquest. Thirty-two years her junior, he was robustly built and hung like a bull, with sexual appetites that could almost match hers. Barin was German in both name—Teutonic for Nobel Fighter—and nationality, and he'd lived up to his namesake well as his cock frequently engaged her pussy in furious combat that often lasted deep into the night.

As she'd read deeper into the journal, the entries after Valaine was chosen had fired her imagination, and the last several nights, after reading a passage aloud to Baren, they'd fucked for hours with little rest, crying out as they each tried to destroy the other with pleasure, until they collapsed in a sweaty, panting, exhausted heap.

She flicked off and removed the small reading light from the book and placed both aside on the nightstand, the lights of modern London just beyond her luxury flat windows providing plenty of illumination for her to see. She was only halfway through the book, and she wondered what other adventures her ancient relative would claim to have.

The book had the makings of an excellent movie. Once she finished reading it, she planned to find a writer and director willing bring the life of Valaine Ebonywood to life, with her in the staring roll of course. She licked her lips as she glanced at Barin, his sculptured body easily visible in the city's lights as he lay sprawled in their giant bed, his large cock used up and hanging limp. If he could act, he'd make an excellent Archer Moonfall. A smile tickled her lips as he moaned softly and writhed slowly in his sleep, his cock swelling, apparently sensing her desire and eager to please.

Her smiled widened as she slowly draped herself over her lover and took his rapidly stiffening cock into her mouth. He groaned loudly, moving sluggishly as he rose from sleep. After a long moment, he began thrusting his hips while twisting to grab her ankle to pull her around in the bed. Rolling onto his side, he brought her pussy to his lips as he surrounded her hips with his powerful arms to prevent her escape.

She'd never believed in ghosts, magic, demons, spirit animals, or any of the like. Having seen no evidence of mystical powers, she considered the mere idea poppycock and believers to be, at the least, slightly dim witted. Even if there truly had been magic in her many-great grandmother's time, Valaine had claimed magic was disappearing. All the things that had seemed magical back then were now easily explained by science, and if magic had existed, it existed no longer.

She moaned softly as he devoured her pussy, his lips and tongue practiced and sure, his cock again rock hard and ready for her use, despite their raucous fucking of only a few hours ago. She'd always prided herself on her open mind and willingness to accept new ideas. Perhaps there had once been magic throughout the land, magic that had disappeared from the world... but maybe there was still just enough magic left in the world for a descendant of the great lust witch Valaine Ebonywood to use to defeat Barin Jäger in another epic war of lust.