A War of Lusts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With his roar, we rolled again, further tangling us in the rope's spirals. Our legs kicking and hands battling, our hips thrusting frantically, we tried to tighten the rope around our adversary's neck while preventing the same from happening to ourselves. With another roar, he fell heavily onto my chest as he hauled on the rope, cinching our bodies tightly together, the coil around the back of my neck biting into my flesh as rough fibers sawed into our necks and back, wrists and thighs, and cock and pussy. Kicking and squirming under him as he fucked me hard and fast, I gathered up what slack I could and wrapped another loop around his neck before pulling with all my strength.

With a coughing gag, he released the line he was pulling and grabbed at the rope across his throat as I tried to strangle the life out of him. His eyes bugging, his face turning red, he squirmed heavily on my chest as I snarled with effort. His cock plunging into my pussy feverishly, he splashed into me with a soft growling bark as he twisted his hands in the rope and slowly forced the garrote from his neck.

My hips thrusting furiously, I came, allowing him to escape the loop of rope around his neck as I wailed in erotic anguish. He took my gift, drawing off my power and lessening my protection from his magic. My magic was critically low, and I knew if he were to take my gift only a very few more times, he'd finish me.

With a scream of desperation, I twisted my hips, frantic to make him come again, to take the last of his magic before he did the same to me. Our wrists tangled, snarls of unbreakable rope snaring our bodies, arms, and legs to bind us tightly together, there would be no escape from our destiny. We'd finish our duel here, now, and only one of us would leave the stable.

I fucked him relentlessly, his giant cock still stone hard as I plunged him into my womb. He howled, the soft illumination of the moon through the large door reflecting off his crazed eyes. The horse screamed and kicked, and kicked, and then kicked a third time. The powerful animal was going to tear the stable down around us. With a final powerful kick to the sound of splintering wood, the animal bolted from its stall and into the night. With the escape of the horse, the only sounds were the slap of our flesh, our harsh pants and loud moans, and the screams and roars of Clobed and Hayre beyond the stable walls.

"Give me your gift!" I snarled. "Give it to me!"

I began fucking him harder, his face twisting in rapture as his eyes rolled, his gaze as wild as the horse's had been. Snarling like an animal, he began to foam at the mouth. His cock was just as hard, but I could sense he was losing control and the end of our battle was near. He began to jerk violently, clawing at the air, ground, and my body. Hauling me down to his chest, he drew his legs up and began to hammer his cock into me with renewed savagery, his body alive with motion as it warred with itself, his muscles twisting and rippling under this skin.

He was snarling something, but his words were gibberish as more foam ran from his mouth. "Come you bastard!" I snarled in return. "Give me your life gift! Give it to me!"

He screamed, an inhuman screech of suffering as he filled me, and I drank from him greedily. Shrieking as if being tortured, he twisted, his back and neck arching until they must have nearly snapped, his twist dumping me off his chest as he scratched at the sky with claw like fingers.

I tried to kick away from him, his actions frightening me, but the tangle of ropes slowed me. With an animal like scream, he grabbed me by my legs and pulled me back to him before throwing himself over me and plunging his leaking cock back into my pussy. He fucked me hard and fast, his eyes no longer human as he reared up on stiff arms, snarling and growling like a rabid beast as he flung his head about violently, spittle and foam flying from his lips to hand on my chest.

He fell over me, wadding his hands in my hair while trying to sink his teeth into my neck as he continued to fuck me with reckless abandon. I screamed with pleasure and effort, my hands around this neck and mouth as I strained to hold him back to protect my throat from his snapping teeth. I wailed as I came, giving back to him... but... he didn't take from me. With a screech that must have destroyed his voice, he came inside me, slamming his cock into me with frenzied effort while he jerked and twisted as if possessed. I drank from him again as he shuddered and flopped like a fish dying on a riverbank, rearing up on strong arms as he continued to drive his cock into me with furious motion. Blood spilling from his mouth to splatter on my breasts, he cried out again, his voice shattered and raw sounding as he again sprayed his essence into me.

I drank his gift, replenishing my store of energy by some tiny amount. Where his gift was once thick and hearty, now it was weaker and less satisfying, like the gift of a normal. He threw himself from between my legs to land on his back, gurgling and babbling nonsensically while frantically humping the air as he kicked and clawed, his massive cock still hard.

"Finish him!" Hayre screamed from outside the stable as Clobed shrieked and roared as if in agony. "You must finish him!"

Panting like a bellows, I crawled over him before rising to my knees. I swung a leg over his hips, grabbed his cock and held it erect, timing my drop to his jerking thrusts to drive his member deep inside me. I sat on him as he twitched and jerked, his cock stirring my insides with his convulsions.

"Shhh..." I whispered as I lay across him, braced with hands and knees to prevent him from dislodging me as he continued to thrash. "Shhh... It's almost over now."

Hayre and Clobed wailed as one as Archer began to spasm and gurgle more violently, Clobed's shriek suddenly cut off as Archer again filled me with his seed. I drank his gift, but it was weaker than his last, weaker even than a normal's. I was again the hummingbird, forced to sip from many flowers to fully replenish my store of energy, but I'd survived my greatest challenge, and there were many flowers I hadn't yet taken from.

I rode him until he became still, then slowly staggered to my feet, Archer's seed pouring from my womb to splatter on his still hard cock. Hayre appeared beside me. Her ethereal beauty was back, but something about her had changed. She seemed exhausted, a state I'd never seen before.

"He breaths still," she murmured.

"Yes," I agreed softly. "Clobed?"

"Destroyed."

"So it's over?" I asked as I watched Archer's chest slowly rise and fall.

Hayre slowly shook her head. "His cock remains hard. Perhaps he still has an ember of magic, an ember that could grow into a flame. You must snuff his magic completely."

Licking my lips, I slowly settled over him and took his cock into my mouth. He hadn't taken my gift when I came last, but I didn't want to risk my meager reserves. I caressed his cock with lips and tongue, tasting myself on his shaft. I took his entire length as I squeezed his balls tightly, calling on a tiny bit of magic to allow me to swallow such a massive organ.

He groaned and his hips began to flex as I held him deep while massaging his sack. He moaned again as he began to squirm under me, his arms flopping loosely about as I took him deep into my mouth or teased his rod with lips and tongue. When by chance his hand landed on my leg, he seized it in a crushing grip, then after a moment, he pulled me around, lifted my hips, and placed my pussy over his face before surrounding my hips with his powerful arms to draw me down tight against his lips.

He was licking me but there was no passion, no fire, almost as if he were doing it without thought. As I teased the head of his cock, I wondered if our situations were reversed, would I suck a man even if my mind was destroyed. I wrapped his shaft in my fist and began stroking him furiously as his hips slowly rocked. Without a sound or warning, without his licking of my bush changing in the slightest, he exploded onto my face, hair, and chest, thick ribbons of his essence covering me. Had he given me warning he was going to come, I'd have plunged him back into my pussy so I could draw additional power from his seed. I plunged his cock back into my mouth as I waited for his gift to flow, wanting to extend his orgasm as long as possible so his gift would be bountiful... but he gave me nothing, not even the weak gift of a normal.

I continued to tease his cock with my tongue, but for the first time in hours, his manhood began to soften. I considered giving him a nudge to try to revive him, but I knew it'd be a waste of magic, and I had little enough to spare. I stumbled to my feet and watched his chest slowly rise and fall, his massive cock flopping to the side to slouch against his leg as it softened. I nudged him firmly with my toe, but he made no sound or movement.

"It's done," I murmured, suddenly exhausted as my aura of magic faded.

She nodded slowly. "Are you sure his magic is exhausted?"

"Yes. He has no gift left to give." I wavered slightly, more tired than I'd ever been, wondering if I had the strength left to finish what I had to do. "I must kill him now?"

She slowly shook her head. "No. Clobed is destroyed so Tralmilin's link to Moonfall is severed. Magic is held in the mind, along with his life well. If he gave you no gift, his body may live, his mind does not." I sighed with relief. She smiled as she touched my face. "You did well, Valaine. He was Tralmilin's most powerful warlock." She glanced at Archer as he lay on the floor. "By defeating Moonfall, you have weakened Tralmilin gravely." I nodded, wanting nothing more than to rest. Never had I been so tested, even when I was a normal. "Go now, and rest."

I nodded as I staggered out of the stable, adjusting my path to pick up my clothes from where I'd ripped them away hours before. I searched for my blade, but in the darkness, I couldn't find it. Giving up, clothes in hand, I made my way to Archer's home. The cottage was dark, and with the fire having died and the widow shutters left open, the night's damp coolness had entered. Now that I was no longer fucking for my life, I shivered as my sweat began to dry. I glanced around the room, alert for dangers, but I saw nothing. If Archer had shared his bed, they would have surely presented themselves as we battled in our war of lust.

The only illumination came from the moonlight filtering through the door. Unlike the stable, the door wasn't facing the moon, but my eyes were adjusted to darkness and I could see well enough to stumbled to the bed. I was filthy, covered in come, nectar, dried blood and berry juice, mud, and bits of forest litter and hay, but I was too tired to care. I could bathe and wash the bed linens tomorrow. I crawled into the wonderfully soft bed with a groan, burrowing under the heavy linens. I sighed, smiling with my victory, and because for the first time in so very many years, I'd been well and thoroughly fucked. I was still smiling as I slid into a deep, exhausted sleep with a long, contented sigh.

<><><>

It seemed I'd only just fallen asleep when I jerked awake, the bright sun of a new day streaming through the cottage's narrow windows. I sat up in the bed, trying to remember where I was. As I glanced around the room, the memories returned with a rush. I groaned as I crawled out of the massive bed and squatted over the chamber pot to relieve myself, moaning and shivering as blessed relief washed over me.

As I finished with the chamber pot, I realized I was famished. Pulling on my ripped gown and boots to ward off the morning chill, I surveyed the cottage. I held my hand over the coals in the fireplace, grimacing in disappointment. I'd have to start a fire. I picked up the tinderbox from above the fireplace and examined its contents, relieved to find a lighting steel, flint, and tinder. I considered hauling in the wood Archer had been splitting and starting the fire now, but my stomach was demanding attention. I pulled several crocks from shelves and opened them, finding one that contained dried apples, pears, and plums. Seeing the food, my mouth instantly watered. I reached inside, grabbed a handful, and stuffed them into my mouth, moaning softly with the flavor. As I chewed, a sparrow landed on the window and fluttered its wings. Struggling to swallow the gummy mass in my mouth, I placed the crock on the table and gently picked up the bird.

Hayre appeared. Unlike the last time I saw her, she was as beautiful as ever. "Finally awake, I see."

I nodded, choking down the last of the fruit I'd stuffed into my mouth. "What time is it?" I finally croaked as I looked around for something to drink. On another shelf I saw a flask and, after carefully placing Hayre's still body on the bed, I pulled it down, sniffed, and took a large swallow of wine.

"Thursday."

I squinted at Hayre. "What do you mean, 'Thursday'?"

She smiled. "I mean... today is Thursday."

Holding the flask, I reached back into the crock and pulled out another piece of pear and shoved it into my mouth. "You mean I slept all day yesterday, and all night too?" I mumbled around the food.

She nodded. "I checked on you a couple of times. Since you left the windows open, I even tried to wake you once by hopping on your arm, but when you wiped me away without waking, I knew you weren't dead and would wake when you were ready."

I smiled as I took another pull from the flask. No wonder I was so hungry and had to urinate so badly when I woke up. I hadn't eaten anything or relieved myself since that half loaf of bread on Tuesday. I nodded. "Moonfall?"

"Gone. I found wandering around in the forest yesterday afternoon, holding his limp cock and muttering to himself unintelligibly, as naked as the day he was born."

"So he lives?" I asked as I chewed on another apple slice, hoping I wouldn't have to track him down and kill him like a swine for slaughter.

"Like before, his body lives, but his mind does not. I predict that soon a tragedy will befall him, either of his own making or from someone else's hand." She looked around the cottage that once belonged to Moonfall. "This is yours now. The steed, a beautiful animal, is grazing in a pasture beyond the trees. All you need is here, and Tralgrannik has great plans for you."

I sighed with relief that I wouldn't have to slit Moonfall's throat. "Plans?"

Hayre smiled as she nodded slowly. "Tralmilin believed Moonfall to be unbeatable after he defeated Tralhirnick's most powerful warlock, yet you bested him in single combat. You're probably the strongest lust witch in the land, or will be when you recover your full power... a strength Tralgrannik is anxious to use to crush her rivals."

"But how will I find them all? Moonfall hadn't been careful to hide himself, and it still took me months of searching to find him."

She smiled. "You don't have to find them. They'll find you. When you have recovered your power, Tralgrannik will make your location known." Her smile broadened. "As you were anxious to test your mettle against Archer Moonfall, so all others will wish to test themselves against Valaine Ebonywood."

"Why?"

"Isn't obvious? Why did you agree to track down and kill Moonfall?"

"Because I didn't want you to take my power."

She studied me a moment. "Did Tralgrannik say she'd take your power if you refused? Did I?"

"No, but..."

A tiny smile touched her lips. "Was that the real reason you agreed to the quest... or was it because you wanted to test yourself against a rival, to find out if you were as powerful as you believed yourself to be?"

I waved my hand, brushing away her question without answering. I'd worried Hayre might take my power if I refused, but if I were honest with myself, I'd also wanted to test myself against another lust witch or warlock.

"I meant why does Tralgrannik wish me to face more of the chosen?"

Her smile spread slightly. Hayre knew me so well that by refusing to answer her question, I'd answered it. "Because Tralgrannik wishes to consolidate all power, all magic, under her control. The lust chosen are the most powerful off all the chosen, and after you destroy the other lust witches and warlocks, you should have little trouble defeating all the other chosen, even if they should rally against you. In time you'll become the last great witch."

"So there are other disciplines?"

She smiled. "Yes. Many others."

"What?"

She shook her head. "We'll discuss that when the time is right. For now, you must focus on restoring your power."

I popped another piece of dried plum into my mouth and chewed slowly, thinking it over. Being the last witch appealed to my vanity. "I'll need time to recover my power."

"Yes, but you mustn't delay. You're safe for now, your location secret, but with the news of Moonfall's death, other lust witches and warlocks are stirring, wanting to challenge you while you're weakened. London is only five days ride, and there you can feast as you've never been able to feast before, as Moonfall surely feasted."

I nodded slowly. "And now I have a horse..." I mumbled, almost to myself.

"Yes..." Hayre agreed. "All is proceeding as Tralgrannik intended."

I continued to nod slowly. I was fully healed and rested, and I'd always wanted to travel to London, but the great city had been beyond my reach... until now. "Yes..." I whispered.

"Rest, and eat," Hayre suggested. "Burgthur is close on horseback. There you can accept the people's gifts to fortify yourself before you begin your journey to London."

"Yes..." I whispered again.

With my power so severely depleted I could drink heartily from the gifts of the people in Burgthur... and perhaps Elma would enjoy challenging me again when we were more evenly matched. I smiled with the idea of engaging in another epic battle, but one where to lose would still be an immense pleasure.

I popped another piece of fruit into my mouth. "You'll show me where my horse is grazing?"

She nodded as she disappeared, the small, still body on the bed fluttering a moment later, Hayre hopping to her feet before flying out the window. I'd take stock of my larder when I returned with my mighty steed, and then tomorrow I'd venture to Burgthur to find men and women willing to trade with me. I flung my cloak in a fan before I draped it over my shoulders and stepped out of my cottage, following the sparrow as it circled and danced in the beautiful clear sky above me.

-oOo-

Valerie Wood slowly closed the thickly bound leather book and glanced at the man beside her. She'd woken in the early morning after a round of intense fucking, and then had been unable to return to sleep, strangely drawn to the book she'd left beside her bed, the book she'd taken to reading to Barin before they ravaged each other in unconstrained lust.

She'd found the tome hidden away with her mother's most prized possessions when she liquidated the estate after the woman's tragic and unexpected death. She'd kept the book because it looked old and expensive, and because as she'd flipped through the book, glancing over the hundreds of handwritten pages, she'd discovered on the last page a family tree. Included in the tree was her name, and the name of her daughter, in her mother's handwriting, linking them to the woman in the book.

She'd placed the book on a shelf, intending to have it appraised by one of the many antique book dealers in London, but that had been two years ago. She hadn't touched the book again until last week when she'd noticed it and pulled it off the shelf.

Over the next few days she'd read the book when she had a free moment, struggling through the strange spelling, odd phrasing and words, and intricate hand. One night, while waiting for Barin to arrive for dinner and desert, she'd picked up the book and read the passage where the young Valaine Ebonywood claimed she's received magical powers, powers that extended her life and gave her influence over others. As she read of the woman's sexual exploits, she'd become fascinated.