A War of Lusts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did she?"

"Yes. If she spoke the truth, then I'm certain the man can be no one other than Moonfall." I smiled again. "Far more certain that the last two times."

She returned my smile. "So your quest is nearing its end?"

"Yes.

My companion nodded slowly. "You need to be careful, Valaine. Archer is a powerful warlock, older and more experienced than you. You're strong, but he may be stronger."

"Then I'll have to be more cunning," I said as reached into my cloak sleeve to display the small blade I kept hidden there.

"Yes, but even then, don't be too bold."

"You've taught me well, Hayre. I'll be fine."

"See that you are. You know I'll be of little help."

"Just knowing you're near will give me the strength I need."

Just as she was invisible to the normal world except when she was a sparrow, she could also only touch things in the normal world when she was in her familiar, and a tiny bird would be little help in a duel among humans.

"Remember your lessons. You're a strong witch, perhaps stronger than the world will ever see again, but with Moonfall, I fear you'll have met your match."

"Good," I purred.

Hayre turned and stopped in front of me. I could walk right through her with only a faint prickling of my skin as she felt my passage, but I considered that rude, so I also stopped. "Don't be over-confident," she warned. "That could be your undoing."

I smiled. "I'm not, but it's been so long since I've been challenged."

"Don't underestimate him. Kill him quickly if you can."

I nodded in understanding and agreement. "I will."

She touched my face with her hand, though I felt her caress in the palm of my hand, not on my face, not feeling her touch but sensing what she felt. "You've been a good student and friend. I'm sure we'll have many more days together."

I reached up to take her hand but felt only my cheek under my fingers, along with my touch on the back of my hand, an oddity of sensations that I'd long adjusted to. "Something I look forward too."

"As do I."

Hayre disappeared as the bird ruffled in my hand. I opened my fingers and she flew away with a peep of goodbye. Ahead I could see the path. I paused and then took a deep breath to fortify myself. I'd presented a brave front to Hayre, but deep at my core I felt a tickle of fear. I'd spoke truthfully. It had been more than six decades since I'd taken a lover that could match me, and I missed being left a shuddering, gasping, boneless blob of flesh, but this lover would try to kill me as I tried to kill him.

Taking another deep breath, I squared my shoulders and started down the path. The west road had skirted the edge of the wood, but the path plunged directly into its heart, and soon the path became fully shadowed. I wasn't anxious about my safety. With experimentation I'd learned that if I pushed hard, I could even affect animals to some degree. Though I'd only practiced my ability on farm animals, I was confident my gift would also work on wild animals. As I walked, Hayre flitted about me, tweeting and peeping.

I walked for a while. It was difficult to judge time with such infrequent glimpse of the sun, but I guessed it was approximately a half-hour, when from around a bend in the path, a small stone cottage with a thatched roof appeared. Nearby was an equally tidy stable, also made of stacked stone with an equally low and heavily thatched roof. If Elma was correct this had to be the place as the path went no farther.

A huge man, easily the largest I'd ever seen, was standing beside the stable holding a heavy axe in his hands, a pile of split wood at his feet. Wearing only his braes, it was easy to see the man was massively muscled, his bulging arms, thickly corded legs, and deeply sculpted chest and abdomen glistening with droplets of sweat from his labors. He remained silent, watching me as I slowly approached.

"Good afternoon, fine sir," I murmured as I coasted to a stop several steps from him with my gaze respectfully lowered.

"Welcome, maiden. What brings you to me, and where are your travel companions?"

"I come alone. I came seeking..." I paused, playing the shy maiden.

"Seeking?"

I slowly raised my gaze. He was watching me intently with his sky-blue eyes. He appeared to be approximately my apparent age, and was clean and well-groomed with his straw-colored hair short and his noble chin clean-shaven. With his handsome face, strong body, and regal bearing, he was the ideal man every woman, maiden and matron alike, dreamed of. Moonfall or not, I was going to fuck this man like he'd never been fucked before.

"I seek help in quenching the fires of lust that burn inside me. It torments and consumes me, invading my dreams at night and stealing my thoughts during the day," I murmured as if ashamed.

He thunked the axe into the thick piece of wood he was using as a stand for splitting. "Come closer, maiden, and tell me your name."

I debated giving him my current name, but if he recognized it, if he recognized any of my past names, it would ruin my ability to surprise him. "Sterenn, Sterenn Nightwing," I murmured as I crept closer.

"So, Sterenn, you have sought me out? Why do you think I can help you?"

I swallowed hard. "Grandmother told me of a man, a great man, that had taken her as a maiden, along with five others."

The man chuckled. "A grandmother? How old do you think I am?"

I dipped low. "I mean no offense, kind sir, but Grandmother said this was where I would find you... and..."

"And?" he prompted.

"And I... hoped that even if you were aged, you'd still have fire in your..." I flicked my eyes to him. "I see you can't be the same man... but seeing you now, you appear to be a man that could... quench my need."

"I see," he replied with a smile. "Look at me so I may see your face." I slowly looked up and pulled my travel cloak's hood from my head. "You're lovely. Surely you must have many suitors."

I shook my head, dropping my gaze as if ashamed. "No. I live on a small farm surrounded by families of old men. I have no suitors."

"Ah. And how'd your grandmother know I'd be here?"

"I do not know, kind sir. Grandmother told me that you lived in the wood, near the river at Burgthur. I left my family with the excuse of traveling to my father's brother in Glaileen with the hopes of... finding you along my way."

"Your family allowed so lovely a maiden to travel alone?"

I dipped low again. "I left in the night without my father's permission."

He chuckled. "You're certainly a feisty one. And you hail from?"

"Neyvy."

"So, to the north?"

"Yes," I said softly. He was suspicious of me and my story, but it was too late to change it now.

"This grandmother, does she have a name?"

I flushed. I hadn't thought to get the old woman's name from Elma. After so many years, it was unlikely Archer could remember the names of all the woman he'd taken, as I didn't remember the men, but what if the memory of the six women burned bright in his mind?

"I'm sure she does, kind sir, but I know her only as Grandmother."

"You don't know your grandmother's name?"

"I'm sorry. I have misspoken. She's not my grandmother, but a neighbor. I have known her my entire life only as Grandmother."

The man nodded, seemingly satisfied. "And what is it you want from me?"

I licked my lips. "To have you quench my thirst," I whispered as I again cast my eyes down.

"And what do you offer me in return?"

I forced myself to not smile at the cocky bastard. "I have a few coins, or I can cook and clean for you, or tend your garden and animals."

He smiled. "I have no need for a garden or food animals. I have certain... arrangements... with the local men and women to provide for my needs."

He was toying with me. "My coins then. I have but a few that I've saved..."

"I also have no need of your coin."

I bit my bottom lip as if I were struggling not to cry. "Is there nothing I can offer you?"

He held my gaze for a long moment. "There is one thing."

"Anything," I breathed.

"You will bind yourself to my service. If I call upon you, you will provide to me whatever I ask."

"I don't understand."

He smiled, but it was ruthless and ugly, and his blue eyes had become hard. "I can't speak more clearly. I may ask for a supply of food, or a slaughtered and prepared lamb, perhaps a maiden, maybe even your mother, sister, or brother, for me to use to quench my thirst. Whatever I ask, you will provide."

I could agree immediately because if he was Moonfall, by the end of the day either he'd be dead, or I would, and if he wasn't, I'd move on and continue my search and I'd given him a different name, but Sterenn wouldn't so readily agree to his terms and I pretended to consider.

"For how long?"

"The rest of your life."

I was silent for a long moment. "You ask much," I said, my voice soft.

"If you're unwilling to pay my price... leave," he growled as he turned back to his task.

I didn't move, standing as if my feet were rooted in place, playing the part of the desperate maiden. He jerked the axe free of the stump, turned his back to me as if he'd forgotten my presence, and picked up a large piece of wood as if it were a twig. He placed the thick log on the splitting table and cleaved it with a single blow.

"I... agree," I murmured as he picked up another log that would have given two normal men pause, and placed it on the stand.

He cleaved it as well before he turned with a smile, but now I saw the ruthlessness under the friendly demeanor he projected. "Then we're agreed," he said as he again stuck the axe into the splitting stand. He held his hand to me. "Come, so that we may begin."

I swallowed hard as I tentatively extended my hand. "I'm... afraid," I murmured, putting a bit of quiver in my voice.

"There's nothing to fear," he rumbled. "I'll instruct you well in the pleasures of the flesh."

My need roared as he touched me with his magic. I wouldn't kill an innocent man, so I'd held my blade until I was sure, but with his touch I knew he could be no other than Moonfall. I smiled shyly as I took a step toward him.

My knife was small so it could be easily hidden, but it was long enough to pierce his heart if driven though his chest. With his magic, as a single stroke the wound might not be a mortal blow, but puncturing his heart would slow him enough that, combined with my magic, I could slit his throat and open him from cock to ribs to spill his insides. If he breathed still, I could continue stabbing and cutting, blinding him with my magic, until his life bled from him.

"You're right," I murmured as I took another artificially timid stepped toward him. "I have nothing to fear."

With my next step I lunged toward him as I pulled the blade from my cloak sleeve, raised it, and then drove it down into his chest with all my strength, just off center to avoid the middle bone. The blade effortlessly cut through his thickly muscled chest, its sharp point seeking its target, but it hit a rib and, despite my efforts to hold my aim true, the blade turned to the side as it continued into his chest.

As my blade bit deep I pushed hard with my magic, far harder than I'd pushed a person in more than five decades, hard enough to easily blind a normal to any danger or threat, hard enough that they'd eagerly step off a high cliff or into a raging river in an attempt to satiate their lust.

He screamed as the blade sliced muscle, but with my push, even as blood gushed from his chest to splatter my breasts and face, his pain became pleasure and he exploded into orgasmic bliss. Archer's gift was rich and thick, a hearty stew versus the watery gruel from a normal. With a normal I sipped, but from Archer I drank deep.

Wailing with pleasure as his orgasm washed over me, I drew the blade back for another attempt, but before I could plunge it into him again, he lashed out with his own magic. Never had I burned with such need! Nectar gushing from between my legs like a waterfall, my back arching as I screamed in erotic agony, I stumbled back as my hips furiously fucked the air. The front of my gown soaked, I fought through the pleasure and lunged at him again, trying to drive my knife into his heart before my original wound could close. He pivoted as he blocked my attack, his massive arms easily stopping my knife thrust as he shoved me past, his giant cock, straining against the front of his soaked braes, slapping me on the thigh in passing.

In desperation, I again struck out with my magic, trying to distract him enough that I could finish him. He howled, pawing at his crotch before shoving down his braes and grabbing his cock, his hips thrusting furiously, his enormous manhood fucking his hands madly as long ribbons of come exploded from this member to splatter in the dust.

As I stumbled to as stop, he pushed me again with his magic. I flooded as I added my wail of pleasure to his, my juices pouring from me and running down my legs as I thrust madly at nothing. My chance to end our duel quickly was past. Without thinking, I dropped my blade so that I could raise my gown and thrust my fingers furiously into my pussy, my other hand brutally twisting my breast as I tried to satisfy the lust that was ravaging me.

Snarling in rage that my clothing was interfering with my need, I began furiously pulling at my cloak, bodice, corset, and gown. As I tore clothing from my body, Archer attacked with his magic again. I cried out with pleasure as I ripped at the fabric covering me, collapsing to the ground as I jerked and thrust in exquisite agony, answering his magic with my own as I rolled to my stomach so I could fuck the ground in a desperate attempt to extinguish the flames of lust consuming me.

As I writhed, he dove for me, landing on my back with a roar, his huge cock sliding between my thighs as he wrapped a thick arm around my neck. Bellowing with pleasure as the triangle formed by my two legs and ass held his cock straight down, he began thrusting violently, repeatedly ramming his rigid cock into the hard, dusty ground.

I wailed as he hauled my head back, trying to snap my neck or stop my breathing. Grabbing his arm, I tried to pull it from my throat, but even with my enhanced strength I may have as well been hauling on the thick, gnarled limb of a mighty oak. I twisted violently and we rolled so I was lying across his chest. Releasing his arm, I clutched at his cock, missed it, then seized it when it appeared from between my legs again an instant later. I gripped his shaft tight as he continued to thrust, my clenched hand smearing his slickness as he used my fist like a pussy, my grip causing his rod to grind even harder against my trench. He roared, released my throat, and began ripping at my bodice and gown to free my breasts.

Sucking in a great lungful of air, I added my cry to his as he cruelly squeezed my breasts, his strong fingers biting deep into my tender flesh causing my pleasure to soar. Releasing his cock, I quickly rolled my hips, ripping my breasts from his hands as I slipped his grasp to leave him holding my gown and bodice. Fighting my orgasm so to not feed his strength, I was off balance and about to come again as I tried to scramble to my feet, losing one of my soft leather ankle boots in the process. I was rising and turning to face him when he grabbed my ankle and jerked hard, causing me to lose my other boot. I crashed to the ground, landing hard on my ass and back.

I tried to scuttle away from him, but he scrambled after me, rising to his feet as he did, his arm drawn back, his fist clinched, and his intent clear. Without thought I kicked out, my heel connecting solidly with his large, heavy, low hanging balls. He shrieked as he fell back to his knees, grabbed his cock, and stroked it furiously as his back arched and he wailed his excitement and lust to the sky. I reached out with another devastating magical push, drinking in his gift as he climaxed, his essence splashing onto me and covering me from face to pussy. As he came, he shoved me with his magic, and I climaxed in turn as I furiously massaged my button, my nectar spraying from my womb to drench his broad chest from chin to cock.

Still staggered by my orgasm, I scrambled to my feet, my chest heaving as I gasped for breath, ripping away my corset and throwing it aside to allow me to better breathe and fuck. He was likewise stumbling to his feet, his chest smeared with blood, but his wound was healing, and quickly.

Hayre appeared beside me. "You're using too much of your magic! You'll burn out," she warned. "Use your body as well as your power."

"You're Tralgrannik's witch," Archer snarled as his cock dripped his essence into the dust, his chest and stomach shining with my nectar. It wasn't a question. "I should have guessed when you said you were from the Neyvy. Clobed once warned me a witch from the north would likely come to challenge me."

"And now I'm here," I sneered in return, nodding to signal my understanding to Hayre.

"And here you'll die," he bellowed as he released another overwhelming barrage of magic.

We screamed as one as I answered in kind, our magic devastating each other with pleasure. As I was draining him, he was draining me, and I was losing. Though I was keeping the full measure of his gift for myself, sparing none for Tralgrannik, drinking from him failed to fully replace what I was expending in our duel and what he took from me, leaving my power diminished. I had no way to know his reserves, how much of my magic he could tolerate before his own magic failed, but I knew I had to make him come more often than me so I could drink his gift faster than he could drink mine. I had to!

He was expending magic at a prodigious rate, battling me while healing his wound, but I needed to do more. Hayre was right. I had to press him harder, had to force him to expend his magic while conserving my own. I could use my body to force him to come, allowing me to drink his gift and drain him of power while only minimally expending my own magic.

He charged me as we each released another torrent of magic. My womanhood spasming as I climaxed, I tumbled to the ground, frantically pawing at my pussy as I again sprayed nectar. He followed me down, his meaty hand furiously stroking his cock as thick ropes of come erupted from his rod to land on my breasts and stomach. His essence still spurting from his cock, my nectar spraying from my pussy, he landed on his knees between my legs and rammed his giant manhood into me.

I wailed as he stretched me as I'd never been stretched before, his enormous cock filling me with his come as he began pounding into me furiously, my nectar splattering as our hips slammed together with near bone shattering force. I clamped down on his member with my pussy as he fucked me harder and faster than I'd ever been fucked before. Lying across me, he pounded his cock into me as we wadded our hands in each other's hair, our teeth bared in feral snarls as we hauled each other's head back with brutal strength, and still he fucked me.

Almost as if by mutual consent, we held our magic, our battle now between his cock and my pussy as we conserved our magic and husbanded our power, using only our bodies to force the other into giving up their gift.

"You think you can best me?" he snarled as he tried to drive my hips into the hard soil. "No witch of Tralgrannik's can defeat me."

"Until now," I sneered in return.

"Tralhirnick thought one his warlocks could best me, but my cock fucked his until I'd drained him of his power... as I'll drain you!"

"You'll not take my magic!" I growled as I twisted my hips.

I came to rest on top, my breasts smeared with blood, come, and nectar, but the wound in his chest had stopped bleeding as he fucked me, the injury reduced to an ugly, pink scar. As I bounced furiously on his cock, the ends of the scar slowly smoothed and tightened with the angry pink fading to match the rest of this skin.