A Watchful Eye

Story Info
Two people. One perv.
2.7k words
3.91
7.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wordmate
Wordmate
101 Followers

It all started on the beach. During mid summer Shawn worked part time as a lifeguard; he loved the beach and the flocks of attractive women arriving in their bikinis, catching some rays. One young lady did caught his eye only because she needed rescuing. Through his binoculars Shawn spotted that one young lady, with long blonde hair, sporting a red bikini, having trouble swimming her way back to shore.

Shawn grabbed his life buoy, climbed over the handrail of his assigned tower and jumped right off. He ran immediately onto the warm sand like he was trying out for track and field. He dived right into the blue waves, scooped up the young damsel, taking her back to land. The danger wasn't as serious as the onlookers thought; just a simple leg cramp that slowed the young lady down.

As he laid her down the young lady had a closer look at her savior with his chiseled chest, hard abs, and cocoa brown skin. He looked more like a statue made of granite come to life. Shawn stood by her side, gazing into her sparkling blue eyes and bright smile. From then on they never lost sight of one another.

"My hero," she said.

"You'll be fine," he assured her.

"I know. I'm Shelly."

"Shawn."

Shelly felt safe around him and Shawn took a liking to her right away. They saw each other nonstop, growing closer with each passing day. When they first had sex they made it into a game like who would be turned on first. They kept it going by sending each other erotic texts and nude pictures of themselves. One day when she introduced Shawn to her mother, Irene, she didn't like him one bit, telling her that she could do better.

Shelly felt insulted but continued to see Shawn at his place from time to time, never to bring him over to her mom ever again. Tonight they decided to go someplace more cozy and far enough away from Irene and the rest of the neighborhood. It wasn't the Ritz, but the motel downtown was close enough and affordable.

Their alone time had gotten off to a slow start. They started off being intimate, but deep inside Shelly wasn't feeling it. Even when Shawn tried his best in pleasing her she clearly was not in the mood for any kind of sexual activity.

"Stop," she said, "please stop; I'm serious."

Shawn rolled himself off her in frustration. From all the time he'd been with Shelly he had never seen her act this way before.

"All right," he asked, "what's the problem? Have I done something wrong?"

Shelly rose up, sitting by the edge of the bed without even looking at him until finally saying, "I'm sorry, it's not you. I have a lot on my mind right now."

"Like what? Come on, you can tell me."

"It's my mom, driving me crazy for days on end. She keeps warning me on how you're a bad influence in my life, and you're too big and rough around the edges."

"She actually said that?"

"Yeah, and that really hurts."

"Rough around the edges? I like that."

"It's not a joke; it broke my heart when she said that. I don't know, maybe she's very protective of me ever since dad left."

"Maybe she's lonely."

"No, she has plenty of friends and goes out a lot; I mean a whole lot."

"No, I mean she's lonely; you know without a man around?"

Shelly almost felt sick to her stomach, thinking another man other than her father would keep Irene company both physically and emotionally.

"I really don't want to get into that," she said. "That part of her life I don't need to know."

"Aren't you the least bit curious?" Shawn asked.

"No, and why are we even talking about it?"

"You brought it up."

"I did not."

"Yeah, you did. Why don't we hook her up? Are any of the neighbors single? Or we can go online and find someone just for her to play with."

Shelly laughed, realizing what he was attempting to do; lighten things up just to put her back in the mood. It did help ease the building tension in her and felt better once Shawn touched her shoulder, giving it a little rubdown.

"Feel better now?" He asked.

"No," said Shelly, giggling.

"Let's not talk about your mom, all right? She's not here. It's just you...and me...in our own little room, lying on this nice soft bed."

Shawn got behind Shelly, planting kisses on both of her shoulders and neck. The young lady slowly grew aroused by the feel of his lips and tongue, tasting her soft, creamy white flesh.

"You like that?" He whispered in her ear, nibbling her earlobe.

"Mm-hmm," she answered softly.

Shawn proceeded massaging her tits, squeezing her now fully erect nipples. He asked her the same question, receiving the same response. His one hand slowly went down her belly, once again asking and getting the same answer. But once his hand massaged that one part between her legs, Shelly's attitude changed for the better.

"How about that?" He asked.

The response she gave him was light breathing and a bit of a smile. Shelly was easily turned on whenever he touched her in the right places. Once their lips locked Shelly laid back down, allowing Shawn to climb back on top of her. The kissing grew passionately and nonstop; this time there was no stopping them. Her arms wrapped around his neck, keeping him exactly where she wanted him to be. The warmth of his hands all over her delicate flesh left her anxious to feel every bit of him. Shelly's body was his and only his to conquer.

"Do me a favor," she said quietly, "when you hear me cry out, don't stop. No matter what don't stop."

Shawn had no problem with that, especially when it came to listening to Shelly's cries of pleasure. The kissing grew hotter and soon very wet once their tongues came out to play. Shawn's lips kissed her cheek and neck, getting an earful of the warm and pleasant sounds of her sweet moaning.

As things heated up they were unaware of the peeping tom who happened to be watching through the window. The curtains were partly closed; more than enough for the stranger to get a glimpse of the action. But this was no ordinary stranger; it was Shelly's own mother. From time to time she looked out for anyone catching her in the act or passing by before proceeding watching the performance taking place.

It turns out Shelly's mom was lonely, but also horny. Shelly was right about her mom having friends, except she and the others went out to pick up young men. Even though she was in her mid fifties, she could attract any man much younger than her. Once she first had a taste of young meat there was no going back. The woman felt desirable and needed and she loved every minute of it.

In reality the first time she saw Shawn she thought he was a beautiful, fine specimen of a man with an impressive physique. All that talk of him being a bad influence on her daughter was all a sham. As it turns out she wanted the young man all for herself and her plan all along was to break up the happy couple. Irene had no intention of sharing him or getting into a menage a trois with her own flesh and blood. She was an old fashioned kind of gal and kept it that way.

Irene's pulse raced and her heart beating in her ears, kept a close eye on the young man's performance, seeing how pleased her daughter was. Shawn licked Shelly's throat, straight up to her chin, and into her mouth, allowing their tongues to dance with one another. Irene looked around for any passersby and proceeded to slip her hand down her pants and undies, ready to rub herself in sheer satisfaction.

Irene's only regret was not hearing the conversation inside. She could only imagine the words coming out of her daughter's mouth once that tongue of his began sucking the life out of her sweet pussy. Irene kept on rubbing herself until finally feeling some wetness in her hand.

"Hmm, that's so good," said Shelly, enjoying the feel of his tongue inside her smooth shaven pussy. "Oh, shit. Oh, that's so nice. Right there, right there."

Irene wished she could read lips; she wanted to hear every word Shelly had to say about Shawn's tongue licking and exploring her sweet pink piece of flesh.

He opened up her pussy lips, spreading them wide apart, shoving his warm tongue further deep, leaving her in complete ecstasy. Shelly begged him to keep doing what he did; it was one orgy attack she didn't want to end. Irene imagined what his tongue would feel like in her own vaginal area.

The poor woman grew so hot and bothered she had to rush right over to the nearest vending machine, purchasing one bottle of water she needed to consume right away. She drank half the bottle and sprinkled a few drops on her hand to rub on her face and neck.

When she returned to the window she caught Shelly in the middle of a cock sucking. What Irene saw was enormous and couldn't believe her own daughter handling that much meat in her mouth. She wanted a taste of that herself; feel every drop of his cum all over her.

The couple practically used every sexual position known to man; Irene was amazed at how flexible her daughter was. Shelly got into cowgirl mode, riding her man with Irene herself pretending she was the one on top of him. Hands on perfect tits, sucking on fully erect nipples; Irene desired to be in that position, saying exactly whatever her daughter was saying.

"You like that?" Shelly asked.

"Oh, yeah fuck me baby," said Shawn.

Irene had to drop the bottled water and cover her mouth so no one could hear her own cries of pleasure. Her orgasm had already gone on high alert and her fantasy was not over as of yet. Shawn turned Shelly over, ready to give her her own well earned ride.

"You manhandling me?" She giggled.

"Did you forget?" Shawn asked. "I'm rough around the edges."

"You certainly are."

"You ready for me?"

"Go slow. Just go very slow."

"Yeah?"

"Nice...and slow. Please."

He did as she requested; anything just to keep her happy. Nice and slow, back and forth his massive cock went, stretching every nerve inside of her. Shawn looked into her eyes, brushing aside her golden locks from her pretty face, asking her gently what else she wanted him to do.

"Is that good? You like that?"

"Oh, yes," said Shelly; her body shivered from that great feeling between her legs. "Just like that. So nice...and so deep. I want to feel every inch of you. Every layer of flesh in me."

"Yes, give it to me," Irene whispered, imagining his large, black cock inside her with every hard thrust.

Irene pulled the zipper down of her black slacks, digging her fingers into her own pussy, fantasizing him fucking her brains out. Irene had never had the pleasure of black cock; tonight she saw the power it had in her own daughter's body. Shawn went slow, then fast and faster to the point where Irene could hear a bit of Shelly's cries of pleasure through the window.

Shelly grabbed hold of his buttocks, pushing him even further and deeper inside her. Her eyes shut tight and her toes curling up was enough to let Irene know that this young man had the right equipment on him. It made her want to have her own toes curl up.

"Oh, shit!" Shelly yelled. "Oh, fuck! Fuck! Oh, yes fuck me. Fuck me. Aah, yes."

"Fuck me, baby," said Irene, picturing his hairy ball sack slapping right between her legs from every intense thrust of his cock.

Shelly's cries of intense pleasure grew louder and louder, soon turning into heavy grunts and groans. Her smooth shaven legs wound tight around Shawn's waist, waiting for his seed to spread all over her. Irene waited for that moment herself.

"That's it," said Shelly, "oh, shit you're gonna make me cum. Ah, shit give it to me."

"Please, give it to me," said Irene, ready to cum herself.

Shawn went faster and even further with every heart pounding thrust, causing the bed now to creak. Irene wanted that large hunk of meat in her so bad she wanted to barge right in and grab it herself.

By the time Shawn sprayed his sperm Irene was already soaking wet, dropping to her knees, letting it all out like a running fountain. Irene grabbed the bottled water, but to her disappointment she finished it without even realizing it. Her problem now was she didn't have enough change to buy another one.

Shelly laid next to Shawn, cuddling him and stroking her foot all over his smooth and muscular tree branch of a leg. With her giggling, smiling, whispering sweet nothings in his ear, and having his hard abs caressed he knew she was happy and in great spirits than before.

"Hmm, that was great," she said, "I so needed that."

"I think we both did," said Shawn.

"You really know how to show a girl a good time."

"Well, I can't take all the credit."

With his eyes he pointed towards his big cock. Shelly burst into laughter, forgetting all about his partner in crime.

"Oh, how could I forget," she smiled, talking to his cock, "I'm sorry my little puppy."

"Little?"

"My bad. Let me kiss him and make him feel all better."

Shelly was about to do just that once she grabbed his cock, until voices from outside caught both their attention.

"What the hell?" She wondered, rushing right over towards the window to see what all the commotion was about.

"What's going on?" Shawn asked.

One man was helping up some lady who looked as if she was light headed and in need of medical attention. The woman assured him she was all right, taking his leave. Once Shelly recognized the woman outside she was in complete disbelief of her presence. Not caring if she was naked or not she opened up the door, anxious to find out why her own mother was out there to begin with.

"Mom?" She asked.

"Oh, hi honey," said Irene, trying to clean herself up.

"What are you doing here?"

"Oh, I was just taking a stroll."

"A stroll? This late?"

"It's late? I must have lost track."

"And you're also ten miles from home. Have you been following me?"

"No, of course not, why would you think that?"

Shelly noticed the zipper on Irene's pants wide open for all to see, standing right next to the wet stain below the window.

"Mom," Shelly asked, "why is your fly open?"

"What?" Irene said, noticing what she forgot to do after her little peep show ended. "Oh, I was in such a hurry that I forgot."

Irene was having even bigger problems; her zipper was now stuck. She struggled with it, trying desperately to fix the problem but to no avail.

"Mom, what are you really doing here?" Shelly asked again, hoping to get a much deserved answer.

"Damn zipper," said Irene. "I needed a new pair anyway; these are all wet. I mean...these are all set."

"What?"

"Is everything all right?" Shawn asked.

Right in front of Irene he stood in all his nakedness, giving her a better view of his large cock dangling back and forth. The mere sight of it this close made her want to buy a box load of bottled water.

"Oh, hello Shawn," she said, feeling nervous, "I've seen my daughter taken care of. I mean satisfied. I mean...oh, dear."

"Mom," said Shelly, "you're acting really weird."

"Is that my phone buzzing? I better go answer it. Sorry to disturb the three of you, I mean the two of you. Uh, good night."

Turns out she left her phone in her vehicle, which happened to be parked two blocks away from the motel. Irene took off without looking back, but it didn't take long for Shelly to figure out the real reason she was here. Zipper all the way down and admitting her pants were wet set off alarms.

"Oh, mom," said Shelly, feeling disgusted just thinking about it. "Mooooooooom!"

Wordmate
Wordmate
101 Followers