A Wedding and a Funeral Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fast forward another couple of weeks, I'd come close with Alana but we both backed out, she was and still is my best friend. She wanted us to think about it first before going forward. Then Helen had a shot at the title, I was a lesbian's wet dream, the ultimate virgin."

"Sounds familiar," I winced.

"Penny was the first woman I went all the way with, but in the interim I'd made up with Kylie, and a day after I had sex with Penny she tried again. Penny gave me the same freedom as Saoirse gave you. She called it unfinished business with both Alana and Kylie and she wanted me to make sure I knew where I stood with both women first."

"Did you? Have sex with Kylie?"

"No, we came close but then I gave her a choice. We could have sex but I'd still talk to Penny the following day and if I decided to take a chance with her then it'd affect our friendship. Or we could stop right there and then, and call it water under the bridge and leave things as they were. She chose to stop and even though we've both had moments where we wondered how it would've panned out, I can honestly say I have no regrets. It actually strengthened the friendship, granted it took awhile but she's a woman I can trust these days," she looked down at her cup.

"But Annalisa is right about making lists. Cindy gave me the same advice at the time, it's important to lay the groundwork so to speak, what are you looking for? What are your boundaries? We need to step back from the feelings and emotions, and think practically. Eventually the gloss rubs off and you're left with reality. Who do you really see as a long term partner? Emma or Saoirse?"

"What if I lose Emma as a friend?"

"That's unfortunate, but at the same time she's put you and her in a difficult situation," she looked at the folder in front of me, "but don't look on it as a life and death thing, it's not. You have to make a decision and one woman will be disappointed and the other will be happy but you have to put you first, because you'll live with you for the rest of your life."

Wise words indeed and as it turned out she and Annalisa were right. Emma had put me in a difficult situation by having sex with me, in an ironic twist of fate, if she'd backed off I may have chosen her over Saoirse. However, in the final analysis I'd made my choice already and Saoirse was okay with what happened between me and Emma.

She'd had her own encounter with Ling, a half-hearted attempt at reconciliation, they got so far but Saoirse backed off and closed the door on Ling forever. We decided to form a relationship, I didn't move in with her for about twelve months but eventually I did. We've been together ever since, we got married after the marriage equality plebiscite in 2017 and went on a honeymoon to Ireland to meet her family. We also travelled to the U.K, France, Italy and Berlin, we've been back to Europe several times since, although lockdown clipped everyone's wings.

Just lately I went through an IVF procedure and it worked. Our first daughter will be born in three months and Robyn will be the godmother. Emma and I are still friends although as predicted, she was a bit pissed off that I chose Saoirse but that didn't last long. She came back looking for advice after getting on with Paula, but that's another story I guess and not for me to tell.

Anyway, I have to get going. I've got another doctor's appointment and thankfully it's a morning one, so I'll have time to nap in the afternoon and then it's back to work tomorrow. I'm a lawyer now and still with the same firm, I'm looking forward to my maternity leave.

Thanks for reading my story!

Sandra.