All Comments on 'A Wedding on the Lake Ch. 02'

by Megamuffin

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Marvelous storytelling by the author in this ongoing drama. (The previous parts must be read first to really make sense of this one and to properly appreciate it). There is plenty of wonderful interaction between the various characters as the plot unfolds, and the ability of the author to weave the various subplots into a seamless whole is truly remarkable. Topping everything off are the beautifully written love scenes which truly serve to advance the storyline and enrich it at the same time. Five stars.

Soulless_PandaSoulless_Panda3 months ago

First off, I love this series. But why oh why do you insist on giving Will one of the smallest cocks in every scene? Is it just a given in the group sex genre that the MC has the smallest cock? I get so tired of reading "His dick was just a bit bigger than mine." "His cock was massive compared to mine." all the time. Seriously, there are three times in the entire series where someone is written as having a smaller dick than Will (Roger, one of the guys at the church camp, and Jason post enhancement). EVERY other guy in the whole series is bigger in EVERY scene. Even after Will is enhanced, every guy STILL has a much bigger dick. Why? Just why?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMegamuffin@Megamuffin
5/1/2023 I was about to post AWOL3 chapter 3 when I came across a passage that wasn't quite working, so I am rewriting one scene. I don't think I've ever had Will get into a foursome with Eva, Becky and Kaylee before so it needs to be worthy of such an event, and in the curren...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES