All Comments on 'A Wedding on the Lake Ch. 03'

by Megamuffin

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well the Laura thing was a plot twist! Interested to see where you take this!

Stonehammer69Stonehammer69about 1 year ago

*chefs kiss*

Really loving how you're expanding on the sex magic. Can't wait to see what come next.

vanyevanyeabout 1 year ago

Eh. Could have done without Laura. She dumps Will (for not horrible reasons) then go psycho, I'd have been good without seeing her again. If you write in a different style, it might work, but in the minimal plot maximum sex style you favor, it's not important.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

With a fabulous array of characters, excellent writing, and a truly engaging storyline, this third chapter is really part of a larger story which should be read first (as the author has explained in the introduction). While this reviewer is no fan of the MM activity in the story, there is no question as the the author's talent, the excellence of the writing, or the overall quality of the storyline. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

When is the next installment of this series? I neeeeeeeeeeeeeed it lol.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Please continue. So good!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMegamuffin@Megamuffin
5/1/2023 I was about to post AWOL3 chapter 3 when I came across a passage that wasn't quite working, so I am rewriting one scene. I don't think I've ever had Will get into a foursome with Eva, Becky and Kaylee before so it needs to be worthy of such an event, and in the curren...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES