A Week At My Boyfriend's Pt. 02

Story Info
Elena finds out that Damian had watched her masturbate.
2.2k words
3.75
6.2k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second part of a probably three part series around the couple Damian and Elena, which contains masturbation, anal and bdsm. This part two of the story is a transitional part and more about anticipation than action. All characters are above legal age. Enjoy!

--------

After I had cleaned myself and the toys I put them back in the drawers of the playroom, deciding to recharge the vibrator some other day. There is always a slight chance of Damian coming home a couple of minutes early and he had made it very clear, that I am allowed to use all the toys in this room, but not without asking for them.

Of course that is his fair right, since he bought them, but it still leaves me wondering as to why that is his condition. Does he want to control me? Embarrass me? I shrug at the thought and turn around at the hallway exit of the room. Everything is placed exactly where I had picked it up before and I close the door behind me, putting the key in my back pocket.

As I walk downstairs towards the kitchen for some lunch I am surprised to first notice the smell of fried eggs and then see my boyfriend drinking a glass of water looking up at my approaching footsteps.

"Hello sweetheart," he says to me, casually, with a smile on his face.

I am happy to see him, as usually, but also I get a bit nervous, knowing what I had just done and how I had broke the rules he set up.

How long had he been at home? Could he possibly have noticed that I had been masturbating? Did he hear the opening and closing of that door that was to remain closed for me unless he is with me?

"Oh. Hi," I say, surprised. Calm down, Elena, I tell myself, deciding to pretend like nothing happened earlier. "I did not know you'd come home early today. Or are you just staying for lunch?"

I walk into the kitchen, give him a short welcome kiss, avoiding direct eye contact and lean against the isle, opposite of him.

"No, no," Damian answers. "I just couldn't quite concentrate today at work, so I decided to leave it be for today. I'll catch up tomorrow.

"Anyways I think it was a good decision for me to come home early. I would not have wanted to miss the view of your beautiful exposed ass another day," he says with a smirk on his face. "Did you enjoy yourself?" I blanch, then blush at his question. I am in shock.

Shit.

For a second I forget how to steadily breathe, then catch myself and nervously answer, "Uuuuhm... well...Yes, I did."

The expression on his face is soft, amused. I relax. I did not expect a negative comment on me masturbating, since we had talked about this before. But I feel a bit nervous anyways. Will he let me get away with having used his toys?

"Well I'm happy for you. I have to say it was really a huge turn on for me to watch you do this. You looked... really hot."

His eyes are shining happily and hungrily. Inexperienced as I might be, I can still see his excitement.

"How long have you been watching?" I ask.

"A while. I lost track of time watching you. You did not notice me at all, didn't you?"

I always thought of myself as confident. Being not ashamed or embarrassed by my sexual actions, neither by talking about them. But his bluntness and straight forward attitude made me flinch and blush another time.

"Yeah... My mind was quite occupied. I was very distracted."

While I admit this, Damian crosses the kitchen with two steps. He is now standing very close to me, crowding me, one hand holding the isle on my left, one on my right. He is practically pinning me to the furniture.

"I do have some objections though."

I swallow, really wanting this conversation to be over, but I know he will not let me go. Even though we did not have sex yet in these few weeks of our relationship we have talked about it a lot. Like a lot a lot. I never really felt strongly uncomfortable telling him anything. He made me feel safe and in those rare situations in which I did feel a little bit nervous I covered up with a confident tone and my light hearted attitude, which was a natural state for me.

So this feeling is new. The nervousness. The slight shivering. The wobbly voice that absolutely does not sound like me. "Which are?" I asked.

"Don't you think you worked up to the dildo a little fast?" The serious tone of his voice has me confused for a moment. I am surprised to hear the concern that shines through.

"Also," he continues, "using your vaginal fluids for anal play might be nice for a start, but that's not enough for the type of play you were going for. Had you asked me for permission to go into my playroom I could have told you where to find the lube."

There we are. From the moment I saw him in the kitchen I was in a fear to be caught. The realization was relief and another spike of tension at the same time. His voice is still calm, but the look in his eyes changed in a way that is hard to read.

"I... I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. I know I wasn't supposed to go into that room, even less using that stuff in there but I... I just...," I looked down, not wanting to look in his eyes. I am in a loss for words at this moment, not wanting to lose my face in front of him. So many conversations about this topic. So much energy wasted on pretending to be open-minded and now my whole sexually confident virgin card house fell to the ground in one moment.

You cup your hand under my chin, lifting my face and forcing me to look you in the eye. "You don't have to be ashamed to admit to your desires. I know it's hard for you, since you are a virgin and so far I've been surprised with your openness, but I knew we would reach this point. It's okay."

My muscles relax at the tenderness of his voice. No judgment. Nothing but love. I lean in for a kiss. And oh do we kiss. We start slow, but quickly I could feel heat rising inside of me, while our lips are tightly pressed together. Our tongues are dancing wildly. I can feel the heat of his body against mine. One of his hands is now at my face, the other at my hips. He is lightly grinding into me. Wow, this is turning him on. This is what I can do to him. It is amazing. Eventually we stop kissing, both needing some air.

"Wow. What was that?" I ask, laughing, still gasping for air.

"You just really turned me on. Nothing I can do about that", he says. Suddenly there is a smirk on his face. "You know... if the situation were different this would have been the perfect occasion for a punishment. You would have really deserved that."

It is supposed to be a joke. I know it. Yet I can feel my heartbeat fastening and my face heating up. My eyes widen. I lose control over my breathing again.

I wanted to keep things slow in this relationship. We had only known each other for four weeks and honestly when you're a virgin you're really overthinking about when might be the right moment for the first time and what it will be like. This is not what I had in mind for this, but the past days this need to have sex with him has increased drastically and it totally spikes in this moment. I just masturbated, but I can feel my arousal flush over me, wave after wave, as I still stare at him, absolutely speechless. What is wrong with me?

"Oh what is that mood you're in?" he asks, rising one eyebrow. "It almost looks like that's what you're anticipating."

His fingers trace down the side of my body. His hand rests on my ass.

My mind is still racing. I know he is into BDSM. He had been a dom for a short decade. And he knows I am interested, too. But we had agreed to take things very slow. Start with casual sex, whenever I am ready and then continue our journey exploring my fantasies, my kinks and my type of submission.

This is wrong, I think to myself. I feel this desire, stronger than ever, but I am fighting against it with my conscious mind. This is not what a first time looks like. This is not what it should be like, I think to myself. I absolutely do not know how to handle these completely new feelings.

"Don't think so much," he whispers in my ear as if he just heard every word I was thinking. His eyes look directly into mine. "You're the first person to be critical about living up to society's expectations. You don't have to do that. You can do whatever you want. We can do whatever we want."

I am still staring into his eyes, not quite capable of sorting out everything I am feeling. Not capable of making a clear decision.

"You know I would never do something you don't want me to. It is your decision after all." He makes a short pause, looking at me, estimating my mood.

"So what do you think? Do you deserve a punishment for what you have done?" he asks soft but strict at the same time.

I must be completely out of my mind. I must be completely out of my mind. Imustbecompletelyoutofmymind imustbecompletelyoutofmymind.

...

...

...

"Yes." My voice is no more than a whisper. My conscious mind is still highly skeptical, but my body is doing the work for me.

"Yes, what?" he asks and I know the right answer.

"Yes, Sir." I blush again. Damn it, what is wrong with me?

A slight winning smile plays around his lips. I can see his eyes light up with excitement.

"You get 15 minutes to get ready and then I want you on the bed. Completely naked. Face down into the sheets, ass up in the air. Go," he commands, nodding the direction of the stairs with his chin.

He releases me and I stand there for a short moment. Aroused, but also puzzled. Then my brain and my body reconnect and I run to the bathroom and close the door behind me.

I start to undress and quickly and shave my armpits, legs and vulva, leaving just a strip in the middle. I stroke over my skin on the legs, making sure every spot is completely smooth. I throw everything into the corner, then run to the bedroom, where I take a long look into the mirror.

My preparations had kept me busy for the moment. My mind was able to shift its focus and not think about why I was doing what I was doing. But now that all actions were executed my mind is racing again. I notice the redness of my face, I try to look into my eyes, but fail upholding the contact, thinking about what is going to happen next. I start panicking.

I sit down on the bed, in an attempt to calm myself. This only makes me picture the position I will be in just moments from now. I put my head into my hands, close to a nervous breakdown. I try to listen to the hardly noticeable noises from the playroom, where Damian is probably currently picking up everything he needs for this session. Suddenly I find myself to be happy that that play room has a second entrance on the floor side. I really do not want my boyfriend to see me like this. Vulnerability is part of the game, I know it, but in this moment I just feel completely ludacris for having put me into that situation.

I try to gain back control, letting my rational mind take over. Sure this isn't the typical scenario for a first time, but Damian is right. Normally I would give a shit about being normal. Nobody will see me, besides him.

"This outside is my boyfriend. You love him. You trust him. ", I tell myself. "And this situation is exactly what you have been dreaming about for years. Don't. be. a coward."

I take a deep breath and look into the mirror, then put a towel over it. I absolutely do not want a chance to see myself doing whatever he would make me do.

As I think about the numerous possibilities of what might happen next, I feel my arousal slowly emerging again, fighting the anxiety and vulnerability. It's all part of the game. Part of the thrill, I guess. I walk toward the bed and position myself. Head down into the sheets. Ass up, facing towards the door of the play room, from which I expect your entrance. And I wait.