A Week of Naked Humiliation Pt. 02

Story Info
The first day of my week of naked humiliation.
2.1k words
4.26
22.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You can read how I got here, with negotiations and rules and such, in Part 1.

I was still naked on all fours on the front porch, when Melanie motioned me to stand up and follow her into the house. She led me through a red carpeted hallway with ornate dark wood walls to a stark room with no windows, bare walls, a twin bed, a small plain chest of drawers, and an armoire, its doors hanging open, nothing inside it. There was a maid's uniform, one of those skimpy sexy maid's uniforms intended as a costume, on the bed. And a wooden spoon, also on the bed.

"Put that on," Melanie said, pointing at the maid costume. She watched me silently as I dressed. She took the rest of my clothes and locked them in the armoire.

The maid costume might have been amusing in some other context. It had an extremely short black skirt, like a cheerleader skirt, but shorter. It had a strapless black revealing top, showing a lot of cleavage; also, thigh stockings; and a tiny white apron falling from a white belt. It should have been worn with matching sexy shorts underneath, not just like Melanie had it, with just my normal panties underneath. Honestly, it might have been fun to wear on the right occasion, with the right company. But this was about humiliation. That was obvious.

Melanie repeated the rules we'd agreed on. "You will do whatever my husband or I, or his daughter or son, or anybody else in the household, tell you to do." She said. "You will not speak unless asked to speak. You address me or my stepdaughter Alice as 'Ma'am' and my husband or my stepson Peter as 'Sir.'" Our cook and maid are "Ma'am" to you. And Eddie, who you already met, is "Sir. You will do whatever we tell you, without question.

"Within our agreement," I said, meekly.

"Yes," she said. "Now pull down those panties, turn around, show me your butt, and bend over." I did that.

"But don't worry," she said, with a soothing voice, "We will follow our rules. I'm telling you this so you know to do exactly what I say, when I say it, and quickly. Disobedience will be punished severely. These -- well most of them -- will never happen if you do exactly as told, always." I was still bent over and fully exposed, with panties at my ankles.

She grabbed the big wooden spoon. "Our agreement rules out whips but it allows spanking and nothing in there prevents me from spanking you hard with this wooden spoon," she said. "This is one punishment you are almost certainly going to get. I will use it," she said, brandishing the spoon. She took a couple steps and whacked my butt with it, hard. I jumped and squealed, but between us, it wasn't that bad. I wanted her to think it was. "I might also use it just because I want to, for the sheer enjoyment." she added. Then she whacked me with it a second time, and I jumped and all again. I thought to myself that it wasn't that bad. The fantasy was still there lurking.

She said I was to sleep in that room only when they gave me permission, and I should appear in the kitchen for duty promptly at seven in the morning. I was allowed to use only the bathroom in the garage -- which, I soon discovered, wasn't a bathroom. It was a toilet, sink, and shower, in a corner of the garage, open to full view of anybody in the garage; and, when the garage door was opened, anybody outside in the driveway. I saw from the markings on the wall and floor that it was once a bathroom with four walls and a door; but the two walls towards the interior have been removed.

"You are not to use the toilet without first asking permission," she added. "You can ask me, my husband, my stepson Morgan, my stepdaughter Alice, or the man you saw, Eddie, my driver and handyman."

This was not about the housework or chores. The household had one woman to cook, another to clean, and the man named Eddie doing odd jobs, chores, and driving. Melanie set me to work mostly on my hands and knees mopping floors and cleaning bathrooms, not because she wanted that done, but because she wanted me on hands and knees. The household employees hadn't spoken to me. I supposed they were told whatever Melanie and Donald wanted them to know about me.

It was summer, the end of August, so the teenagers don't have school. I was presented to each of them separately as they emerged from their rooms and typical teenage summer late sleeping. Alice left me on my hands and knees on the floor, supposedly scrubbing, as her stepmom explained my situation with emphasis on their power over me.

Alice, tall and kind of pretty in a Donald sort of way, was amused. With Melanie's permission, she immediately set me to hand-wash some of her clothes, using the sink in the garage. But she lost interest quickly after.

Peter, a gangling six-footer with a baby face, was fascinated. For obvious reasons. Peter arrived in the kitchen in early afternoon. I was working on my knees on the floor of the kitchen, very aware of how the short skirt revealed my full backside covered only by skimpy panties. He loomed over me as Melody told him about me and what he could and couldn't do with me. She finished with a flourish, directing Peter to pull down my panties and give my bare butt cheeks two hard spanks. So of course he was fascinated.

Peter took over. With Melanie's permission, he made me stop mopping to clean his room instead. While I did, he watched me leisurely, making me bend over often so he could see my thinly clad backside. Then, as I seemed to finish, he made me stand still and stay quiet while he pawed me like a big bear cub, five inches taller than me but immature, something like a blind boy trying to feel everything at once. He pushed his hand into my bra and panties and started groping at will -- I was about to say something since this kid shouldn't be doing that, but I wasn't sure how to object -- when suddenly the door flung open and there was Melanie, looking like an enforcer.

I was initially relieved, thinking she'd stop the pawing. But no, as it turned out, instead of stopping Peter's exploration, Melody directed it. First, she had me stand straight up, with hands behind my head, and then told Peter to pull down the top of my maid's uniform so I was naked from waist up except for my bra. Then she showed him how to unhook the bra and invited him to play with my boobs.

Melanie maintained a woman's sensibility as she guided him in soft tones. He touched gently and fondled, and as he did, she guided him to notice the reaction of nipples, the arousal. After that she did allow some pulling and pinching, manhandling, but controlled, not painful.

As that seemed to draw to a close, after about 10 minutes or so, she made me strip back to completely naked. She made Peter go wash his hands. Then she let him explore me at will for a while and then made me lay on my back with my knees up and out as she directed him, point by point, on a detailed tour of my private parts. Still using the same soft, soothing tone of voice, she had him caress me in my best most intimate spots and showed him what happened to my body as he did. She allowed only gentle touching at first, and later, as my body reacted, some very intimate examinations.

Then she had him tell me to kneel on the bed on all fours, and she showed him how my boobs hung down straight, and how they quivered and such; and how the rear view showed all my private parts. She invited him, once again, to touch me everywhere, and again the most intimate places, and to spank me on the bare bottom.

After that, it was a relief to spend the rest of the long afternoon just doing floors, mostly on my hands and knees, one after another. I held off as long as I could, but by early afternoon I did have to pee. I asked Melanie's permission. She called to Eddie, who was nearby. "Eddie, will you watch her pee please?" she asked. "I want her to be embarrassed and humiliated." So Eddie and Melanie both followed me to the garage and watched me sit on the toilet and pee. It took me a while to relax my plumbing enough to go. I was indeed embarrassed and humiliated, but it was still in line with my fantasies. Watching each other pee was part of that six-year-old "nasty" game. And I guess I looked defiantly at them at some point while that was going on, because Melanie said she'd seen that look and promised me five whacks with the wooden spoon for it. She disappeared and came back with the spoon while I was still on the toilet. As soon as I was finished she grabbed me by the arm, yanked me up, and whacked me on my bare butt while my panties were still at my ankles. Eddie laughed. As that settled, Melanie caught me looking for toilet paper. She gave one derisive sound like a laugh and said "that's right. There is no paper. You're to keep clean with the hose in the back yard. And strip here before you go there."

So I stripped completely again and marched into the back yard and washed myself with a cold hose, while they watched. Then I put my head down and returned to the kitchen scrubbing the floor on my hands and knees. Melanie sent me upstairs to clean bathrooms.

Finally, Melanie called me downstairs to get dinner ready. The cook was gone but had left dishes with instructions. Melanie stayed with me, sneering, complaining, calling me names, and making me do things over. The other three, led by Donald, joined in. I had to stand still at times and wait for the next command. As I leaned over to serve him a plate, Donald told me to freeze. I didn't move so I couldn't see well, but I think he looked at Melanie with a "do you mind" look, and she told him it was okay. Because then he lifted my blouse so my boobs hung down in front of him, and tweaked them into motion. He tucked the blouse into itself to leave the boobs exposed. Then Peter did the same thing. When their dinner was finally over, I had to clear the table, scraping the leftovers into a dish; then do the dishes, and only then, take the bowl of leftovers into the garage as my dinner.

After dinner they watched television while I served snacks, standing to wait for orders. Five times, Peter told me to stand still, then then bend over, while he played with my boobs, manhandled my butt, and ran his finger up and down (but not in) my privates. His parents allowed that. The time passed slowly.

During the last of these interludes, Melanie paused the TV and put all their attention on me. "Peter," she said, "Show us what you learned. Make her body show that she likes it." He took over with what she had showed him earlier, stroking my special spot gently, and pointing out the hardened nipples and embarrassing liquid proof of my arousal. I didn't want them to know how much I liked it, so I struggled against it. But I did like it, and my body gave in. I was sure they were going to go into the "she likes it" stuff, but they didn't.

When I was finally done for the night, I was allowed to shower with Peter watching and retreat to that bare room to sleep on the empty bed. But it was August, so I wasn't cold. I pretended to sleep until he left. Then I used the toilet by myself and snuck out to the back yard naked to clean myself afterwards. After Melanie's punishments and threats, I didn't want to risk disobeying. I don't know whether anybody saw me. But then I slept.