A Weekend at the B&B Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grabbed our balls, gently squeezing them. Then she slid her hands on our cocks, masturbating us in tandem. The feeling of her grip and the erotic scene of her masturbating two cocks resulted in my orgasm approaching fast. She looked at John, smiling at him, then turned to me with the same lecherous smile.

"Come on, pets, who is the first to spread his seed?" She winked at me as she said it.

I had the feeling she wanted me to cum first. I was very close to cumming, feeling the pressure in my guts, and soon, I could not take it anymore, shooting wands of cum in the air. She let John's cock slip from her hand and finished me off. I sat there in a blissful stupor as she held my cock, repositioned the pillow so she was fully facing me and called John.

"Come, John. Get your first prize and fuck me from behind. Fill your Mistress' wet cunt with your cock."

All this time, her hazy eyes were on my eyes, reading my reaction. I watched as John knelt behind her and rubbed the head of his cock on her pussy lips, making her moan aloud.

"That's it, my pet, slide it into your Mistress' cunt," she encouraged him.

He positioned his cock to her vagina and slid in, in one steady movement, pushing his phallus as deep as he could. I looked at her, eyes wide open, filled with wanton desire, as she took a sharp breath. I could not look away even if I wanted to. Her face showed primal and carnal desires I had never seen before. She was a hot sexy slut in front of me.

"Fuck me, fuck my cunt hard, my pet. You earned my pussy." Sue squealed.

I put my hand under her chin and gently massaged her face with my thumb. She started to kiss my hand. I pulled the chair closer to her face, sliding to the edge with my cock touching her lips.

"Fuck me, boys, skewer me. Use your Mistress like the slut she is," she ordered us, and we obliged.

I took my cock and glided it in her mouth. Using her tongue, she brought life back into it again. John was fucking her with a steady rhythm, no hurry on his part, and I didn't mind as my cock slowly came alive.

"You are a beautiful sight spitroasted by your pets," I said.

"Mmmmhmmmm," she moaned on my cock.

We had been fucking her for ten minutes when she started to writhe and shudder. I knew her orgasm was close, tremors rambling through her body, and her muffled screams could be heard. After a few minutes, she began to calm down, but we had not finished with her yet. John had unbelievable staying power, and he had not come yet. I was close to my second orgasm when I heard John groaning aloud as he shoved his cock deep into her pussy and unloaded, spewing a copious amount of his fertile seeds into her. It triggered her second orgasm, and her body shuddered while she squealed on my cock.

John kept fucking her cunt, extending her orgasm, giving me just enough time to reach my second one and unload my seeds in her mouth. She swallowed my cream. When I felt my cock going limp, I pulled it out of her mouth. John saw that and did so, too, pulling out of her vagina. She flopped on the floor, curling up on the pillow, drained.

"Thank you, my pets, that was awesome," she whispered.

"Anything for you, my Mistress," John said.

"I think it's time to retire," I said.

We helped her get up, and she turned to John putting her arms around his neck, their naked bodies mashed into each other tightly as she passionately kissed him.

"Thank you, John, for this memorable evening," she whispered, looking into his eyes then they pashed again.

"Let's go, Babe. I need a shower and rest," she said, to me, disentangling from John.

I took her arm, and we walked into our room.

"Are you okay with what has happened tonight, Babe?" she asked in bed.

"Yes, Baby. I've never expected anything like this would happen in my life, or I get turned on like I was."

"I love you, Babe," she said, tightly pulling me into her.

"I love you too, Baby," I whispered as we drifted off.

12