A Weekend at the Lake Ch. 04

Story Info
The weekend fun kicks into high gear.
2.8k words
4.59
10.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Four: The weekend fun kicks into high gear

Peter made much less of a scene as he made the rounds in the kitchen. He exchanged hugs with Tyler and Lisa, introduced himself to me with a firm handshake, and then cast his gaze over to my sexy wife.

"Hey Stephanie, great to see you again. You're looking really good."

Stephanie blushed. It was awkward for her, and she knew I'd have questions about whatever happened ā€” or didn't happen ā€” between them in the past. But Peter seemed determined to keep things professional between them.

"I know we're all here for a good time," he said to Lisa. "But I'm really impressed by the work you and your colleagues are doing these days. If it's okay with Michael, I'd like to steal you away for half an hour or so to talk about a new marketing campaign for my restaurants."

So much for professional, and Tyler quickly interjected. "Hey, no business talk. It'll get in the way of all the debauchery we have planned."

"Peter has brought a bunch of great food for us this weekend," said Lisa. "He may not spend much time in the kitchens of his restaurants these days, but he hasn't lost his touch. We're going to eat and drink like royalty this weekend."

The kitchen featured a full-size wine fridge that was packed with high-end bubbly and whites. Right next to it was a walk-in wine cellar, where Tyler kept his reds and high-end liquor. Clearly nobody was going to go thirsty, and my cock stirred when I thought about all the fun that could be had with these gorgeous women when any inhibitions were diminished.

"Let's not spend the entire day inside," said Lisa. "I have to go up to my room for a new bikini because the one I'm wearing got a little dirty. Let's all get changed and meet down on the dock. Tyler, would you fill up a cooler so we don't have to keep coming up here for fresh bottles?"

"Can I make a suggestion?" Cassandra had been unusually quiet for the past few minutes. "I think we're all committed to equality these days. So if the guys aren't wearing tops down on the dock, could we agree that the girls shouldn't either?"

"For fuck's sake Cassandra. You know as well as I do that you just want to show off your tits and make all the men drool," Lisa responded. "I wouldn't mind a little attention myself. But I'll accept the majority decision on this crucial matter!"

Tyler and I helped bring the newcomers' bags up to their suite, then Stephanie and I retired to our room to get ready for the party by the water. "My God," she said to me as we closed the door to our suite. What have we gotten ourselves into?"

"Okay, I'll admit I'm surprised at the way this has all turned. But I think we should play along. I'd like you to take off that sexy dress and put on the black V-neck one-piece."

"I was looking forward to wearing that, but maybe not now. My pussy is still aching from this morning. You're as much to blame for that as Tyler. Maybe the white bikini would be more comfortable. And if the majority votes for the women to be topless, then it just makes a lot more sense, doesn't it?"

"How are you going to vote?" I asked. My wife smiled at me, but didn't say anything.

As Stephanie let the dress drop to the floor, I gazed at her perfect body. I stepped forward and cupped her breasts and lightly slapped her ass. She reached down and stroked my cock, which had instantly grown hard again.

"Not now," she admonished. "There's plenty of time for that later. I don't want us miss a minute of the fun. But before I put on my suit, I want you to cover me in sunscreen. I don't want to risk a sunburn that will make it uncomfortable to fuck later."

I took my time slathering the sunscreen all over her, beginning with her beautiful face and moving down, lingering on her breasts as I squeezed her nipples. After taking care of her belly, back and ass, I slipped a couple of fingers into her pussy, which was more than a little wet.

"I'm just trying to avoid the risk of a sunburned pussy," I explained innocently.

Stephanie returned the favour, rubbing the lotion into my chest sensuously, then adding some more on my cock.

"I can't imagine how much it would hurt to fuck a woman with a sunburned dick," she said with a naughty look in her eye. It was hard to believe the changes in my wife. Four hours ago, I couldn't convince her to make love. Now it sounded as if she was ready to give herself to anyone who asked.

We grabbed our hats and phones and headed down to the dock. Stephanie didn't bother with a cover-up; it was already very hot out, and she knew it wouldn't remain on for long.

Down on the dock, there were three double chaise lounges, one for each couple. Tyler was setting up the bar and Lisa distributed towels and portable umbrellas.

Lisa took Stephanie aside. "I was the one who sounded like a prude when Cassandra suggested we go topless. What do you think about surprising her by taking them off now?"

Stephanie giggled, and released the clasp of her top. Her breasts looked magnificent in the late morning sun. Once again, there was a slight glow on her chest. Lisa, who'd changed into a black bikini, stripped hers off too, and put both tops on the steps leading back up to the cottage. "I don't expect we'll be needing them anytime soon."

The two beautiful women sauntered over to the bar and opened the first of what would likely be many bottles of Prosecco consumed that day. Tyler distractedly handed me a beer while he gazed once again at my beautiful wife. Lisa pretended to be pissed off and slapped him lightly across his crotch. "Hey. I'm here. Don't forget that!"

The banter was interrupted by a bit of commotion at the top of the steps to the dock.

"Sorry we're late," Cassandra called out as she and Peter started their descent. "Peter got a little pent-up during the drive this morning, so I had to make things right," she added suggestively.

"Oh look. You ladies didn't even wait for a vote. This is the kind of dictatorship I could live with."

She handed her bag to Peter and immediately removed the shiny silver bikini top that had been barely containing her massive orbs. Her nipples were large and erect, and even though her boobs were out of proportion to her frame, it was hard for any of us not to stare at them.

"I paid big bucks to one of the top surgeons in the country for these babies," purred Cassandra. "There's no fucking way I was going to keep them hidden under a bikini top."

"To be fair, the bikini top wasn't doing a very good job of hiding them," Stephanie said. Her directness almost made me drop my beer.

Tyler got drinks for Cassandra and Peter, and then refills for the rest of us. The conversation was easy and friendly, but eventually each couple retreated to one of the chaise lounges. None of us were sufficiently lubricated to make a move on someone else's partner. At least not yet.

Stephanie seemed more than happy focussing on me. She guided my hands over her breasts as she locked lips and slipped her tongue into my mouth. There was no resistance when I slipped a couple of fingers under her bikini bottom and played with her pussy lips.

I took a quick glance over at the other couples. Lisa already had Tyler's swim trunks down around his thighs and was teasing him with her tongue. Peter seemed a bit more shy with Cassandra as she straddled him and enveloped his face with her massive boobs.

The slurps and groans made it clear that some, if not all, of us were on the verge of exploding once again. Tyler interrupted the fun with a tantalizing proposition.

"Gentlemen, we clearly have three hot women here who need to be fucked. I propose that we get them to kneel down on one of these chaises. We'll line up behind them, and each of us will choose one to fuck. They'll have to guess who's who."

"C'mon Tyler," I said. "Where's the sport in that? Everyone knows you're hung like a horse, so there won't be much mystery there."

Tyler laughed, and Lisa sprang to my defence. "Based on personal experience Michael, I don't think you need to worry about size."

Peter, who clearly hadn't been brought up to date on the early morning shenanigans, had another proposal.

"Why don't we just choose someone we haven't fucked before?"

"That ain't gonna work," Tyler said. "As of this morning, I've had them all."

Peter looked shocked. Cassandra was momentarily mortified, then thought she owed her hostess an explanation.

"Lisa, honey, it was a long time ago, and it only happened once. You always talked about how Tyler had a bunch of side chicks, so I didn't think it mattered all that much. Though it was pretty memorable," she added, casting her gaze Tyler's way.

Peter was still having trouble following. "So if you had Cassandra a while ago, and you're married to Lisa, it means you already hooked up with Stephanie this morning?"

"That makes it sound as if it was a mutual decision," Stephanie interjected, "though I can't say I minded. Listen, if we don't stop talking and start fucking, the guys are going to lose interest. And I need a hard cock in my pussy right now."

Stephanie knelt down, as Tyler had suggested, and Lisa and Cassandra took their positions on either side.

"Any preference?" Tyler asked.

"I want them all," I said, surprising myself. "But I'm going to start with the pussy I love best."

I plowed my throbbing rod into my wife's dripping cunt, put my hands on her hips and started pounding. Tyler was inclined to choose his wife as well, and stuck his massive dick into Lisa's succulent pussy. Peter quickly followed suit with Cassandra, who was extremely vocal.

"That's the way I like it, stud. Bang those balls against my ass and make me sore."

It was a fuck frenzy, a once-in-a-lifetime experience. The girls moaned and screamed as their partners rammed them, and the guys were equally vocal with their grunts. The fact that all of us had already climaxed at least once that day probably saved us from cumming quickly.

"I think we should change it up," Peter gasped. He looked at Stephanie, and I got the sense that he was finally going to get inside the pussy he'd been chasing in the past.

"Well, if we're switching it up, I guess that means Tyler gets Cassandra and I'm stuck with Lisa again," I joked. "It sucks to be me."

"If you play your cards right, there will be some sucking," Lisa replied. "I love the way you covered me with your cum this morning. It was the best kind of facial."

I continued to fuck Lisa from behind, admiring her tight ass. Then I pulled out, flipped her over and starting going at her missionary style. Out of the corner of my eye, I watched Peter carry my wife over to one of the other chaises. Stephanie seemed a bit tentative, but didn't resist as Peter stuck his cock in her pussy.

Cassandra led Tyler by the hand to the other chaise, and raised her legs in the air. She let out a scream as impaled her pussy.

When our host had used the word "debauchery" earlier in the kitchen, I thought he might have been exaggerating what was to come. But this was pure, unadulterated smut. The women might not have been teenagers any more, but they still had the bodies and, more to the point, the skills of a top pornstar. And I have to say that the three of us were playing the role of the stud pretty well.

I would have happily finished in Lisa's magnificent cunt, but when I saw Stephanie riding Peter, rubbing her tits in his face the way I like when we're together, I got a bit jealous. So I decided to mix things up again.

"They say good things come in threes, so I think it's time we complete the cycle. Cassandra, get your sexy ass over here."

Of course this meant that Stephanie was going to get stretched by Tyler's huge dick again, and she shot me a worried glance as she made her way over to him. Meanwhile, Lisa and Peter locked lips, with Lisa telling him "let's give Cassandra a little payback for being a slut with my husband."

The remark was like water off a duck's back to Cassandra, who eagerly mounted me and started riding me the way my wife had been doing with her boyfriend a few moments earlier. Cassandra loved it when I grabbed her tits and stroked her nipples. Even after the surgery, she still had a lot of feeling in them.

"I was really looking forward to this," she whispered in my ear. "Lisa texted me about your little rendezvous down here this morning, and I couldn't wait to get your cock inside me."

Despite her dozens of partners, Cassandra was incredibly tight. As we continued to fuck, her pussy juices covered both of us. All of a sudden, she let out a shriek, pulled out my cock and sprayed all over us. She'd been the first one to cum, and it started a chain reaction. I flipped her on her back and stuck my cock back in her. While I was close, it was Peter who was the next one to nut, filling Lisa with his seed.

Tyler seemed a bit frustrated with my wife. I think he was used to being in control, and while she was clearly loving her second time with him that day, she was holding it. Finally, he pulled out and jacked off all over her tits and face.

Peter had gone down on Lisa and she was soon screaming in ecstasy.

"So it's just you and me, Michael," my slutty wife said. "I think we need to fuck again to see who can hold out the longest. And show our filthy friends how it's done!"

I pulled my cock out of Cassandra's pussy and staggered over to Stephanie.

"Eat that other guy's cum before I fuck you, you filthy whore." Her eyes told me she remembered her promise to let me call the shots, unless she said "Stop." And I didn't hear that as she scooped up Tyler's cum and hungrily swallowed it.

Stephanie was a mess. Her hair, normally combed and shiny, was all over her face, with streaks of cum still visible. She was covered in sweat, but so was I.

"You've always loved reverse cowgirl, I told her. "I love watching your boobs and your face when you're riding me, but let's give the others a special show, just this once."

She climbed on top, facing away from me and gasped as I entered her, as she'd had more cocks in her this morning that she typically would have for a whole month.

I had an ulterior motive. My cock would always hit her G-spot when we fucked in this position, and I figured this gave me the best chance of winning.

But I soon realized that I should never have entered a contest with Stephanie about who would last the longest. She knew that by squeezing her cunt around my cock, she'd get me off every time, and that's exactly what she did. I roared as I shot my load deep inside her pussy.

"That was fucking amazing, Michael," she panted. "But what are you going to do now to get me off?"

"I think Michael might be all tuckered out," Lisa said. "Cassandra and I would love to take care of your pussy, and I think Peter and Tyler might provide you with some added stimulation."

With that, the two women got down on their knees and took turns licking Stephanie's pussy. Peter stuck his cock in her mouth, while she quickly brought Tyler's dick back to life by stroking it.

It was the sexiest fucking thing I'd ever witnessed in my life.

Ultimately, having four people trying to get her off was too much for Stephanie. I watched her hips buckle, and then she emitted a loud, guttural scream. It had to have been the best orgasm she'd ever had, and even though I was a bit jealous that I wasn't involved in the conclusion, I was so proud of her for allowing her body to be used that way.

Nobody said anything. Exhausted bodies flopped on chaise lounges. Tyler broke the ice.

"Anyone need a drink?"