A Weekend at the Lake Ch. 06

Story Info
An Unexpected Arrival.
2.7k words
4.61
6.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6. An unexpected arrival

As it turned out, we didn't need the alarm on my phone. I woke up with a raging hard-on, because my wife had climbed on top of me and was teasing my cock with her tongue.

"I've been a very bad girl today, and I haven't been very good at taking care of my man's needs," she cooed.

"Um, we fucked in the shower this morning, and again in front of everyone down on the dock this morning. You aren't going to hear any complaints from me."

"I just wanted to initiate things for a change. I'm still very attracted to you, way more than those other guys or anyone else, and I think it's time I proved that to you."

With that, Stephanie took me in her mouth, much deeper than usual. She must have picked up a few cocksucking tips from the other sluts we'd been spending time with. She didn't have much of a gag reflex before now, but she was hungrily swallowing me now. When I reached up to fondle her breasts, she picked up the pace."

"You know, between this and the lingering effects of watching you fuck Lisa, I'm gonna cum very soon," I warned her. "Do you want it in your mouth, or can I come in your pussy?"

Stephanie stopped sucking me for a moment. "Baby, my pussy is still pretty sore. But I have an idea. Shoot your load in my mouth. We'll go down for dinner and party, and then come back to enjoy the hot tub. I'm sure by then, I'll be ready for a real pounding from you."

"On one condition," I replied. "I get to choose your outfit for tonight." Stephanie still didn't know about the sexy clothes I'd packed in my bag for her.

She nodded and resumed sucking me off. When she started tickling my balls, I knew I was a goner. I fired ropes of semen down her throat. She swallowed it all, then licked my cock and balls and rested her body on top of me, her firm breasts pressed against my chest.

"So tell me. What did you and Cassandra really do on that island. I can't believe that slut would be content with giving you a back rub."

I paused for a moment before responding. "It's not what you think. Okay, it is what you think. We fucked on the island. But it wasn't as if she came on to me and forced me to do it."

"So you came on to her? Somebody has to make the first move!"

"We were having a really nice conversation. There's a lot more to her than she lets on, and she knows she needs to tone it down a bit. We got to talking about our sex lives. Rest assured, I had nothing but good things to say about you. And she's pretty happy with Peter, but she's not sure she'll ever find "the one." We were on the island, drinking some wine, and she asked me to make love to her the way I make love with you."

"I guess I should take that as a compliment," Stephanie replied. "I really hope she doesn't tell Peter, because he's probably going to want payback from me, and I'm not so sure I want to be alone with him. By the way, his was the smallest dick inside me this morning."

"You're free to do what you want this weekend, remember? Cassandra told me that he's more interested in your professional advice than banging you, but he probably told her that before he saw you naked and fucking everyone in sight today, including him."

She got up from the bed. "I need to take a shower and wash my hair. I have a couple of dresses in my suitcase that would be okay for tonight. You pick the one you'd like me to wear and I'll be out shortly. And don't join me in the shower this time. We don't have time!"

"Ahhh, I wanted to see if you could get me hard again. I suspect you could. But now, we'll never know."

As Stephanie closed to the door to the ensuite, I went over to my suitcase and pulled out the sexiest dress she owns, a long black one she'd never worn in public. I put it on a hanger and opened the bathroom door, hanging it on the hook so that the steam from the shower could take care of any wrinkles.

Stephanie emerged about 15 minutes later, wearing the dress. It had a giant slit on one side, exposing her leg. The plunging neckline exposed her breasts on both sides. Her hair was still wet and she hadn't put on any makeup yet, and I hadn't brought in her black stilettos that she'd need to complete the look. She was still stunning.

"You are a very naughty boy," she said. "Are you sure you want to parade me around looking like this with a couple of other hunks in the room? Somebody must feel pretty confident about who I'm going to choose to fuck later tonight."

"You are the sexiest woman on the planet, and you'd look good in a potato sack. Unfortunately, I forgot to pack one, so you're stuck wearing that old thing."

I was still naked, and my cock was semi-erect just from looking at her. She walked over and lightly kissed it. "If you play your cards right, maybe you will get laid tonight. And I just wanted to let you know that since you forgot to bring a thong into the bathroom, I've decided not to wear any underwear."

That was a first. I was growing increasingly confident that my wife was experiencing a sexual re-awakening.

"Besides which, I know both of us got to appreciate Lisa's shaved pussy today. So I gave myself a little coiff down there. Don't worry...I left a landing strip so you'll know where to put your cock tonight."

It was after 7, so I jumped in the shower while Stephanie dried and styled her hair, and put on some makeup. She'd gotten a lot of sun that day, so she didn't need much, not that she ever did. As I put on a white linen shirt, navy blue shorts and some loafers, she slipped on the stilettos and asked her to help put on her favourite necklace, a single pearl that hung tantalizingly between her breasts. As usual, she asked me to help with the clasp, and as usual, I gave her boobs a quick squeeze after I did so.

"Silly boy, we need to get downstairs. It's not every night that we get a top chef cooking for us."

We descended the steps, and discovered we were the last to arrive. Tyler had cracked open a bottle of Dom Perignon and had a couple more on ice. He passed us each a glass and Lisa offered up some sushi. It had been hours since lunch, and I realized I was ravenous.

"Did you have a good nap," Lisa inquired. "Or were you two crazy kids too into each other to sleep?

"We both crashed pretty fast when we got up there," I responded. "As well as I slept, it was the waking-up that was even better." I gave my sexy wife a hug.

"You look fucking incredible, Stephanie," said Cassandra, who looked pretty hot herself in a pink, low-cut bodycon dress that was held in place solely by her huge breasts.

"How come I've never seen you wear that before?" Lisa asked. She was wearing a simple white summer dress with spaghetti straps. It exposed her entire back and her well-toned arms, and accentuated her pert rack.

"I save this for elegant dinner parties for two at our place," Stephanie blushed. "I didn't have the confidence to wear it in public until now. Truth be told, I didn't pack it, but my horny husband here decided he wanted to show me off like a common whore."

"You're no whore, Steph," Cassandra interjected. "You are absolutely gorgeous, and you have no reason to hide that perfect body of yours. I know Michael is proud to be at your side."

Tyler had been keeping our glasses full, and Peter was hard at work at the stove.

"I hope you all like seafood," our chef announced. "These scallops are almost done, and then we're going to have some oysters. Apparently they're an aphrodisiac, not that anyone around here needs one."

"Not with all these hotties around," I said. "It's not just the women who are hot," added Lisa.

"You'll have to excuse me from time to time. I have a chateaubriand on the grill for the main course, and I have to keep an eye on it," Peter continued. "Let's sit down. The scallops are ready."

It had started raining while we were upstairs, so instead of dining on the deck, we gathered around a large glass table in the kitchen. I could see Cassandra's naked snatch when she sat down. Her pussy lips were red and swollen from all the action today.

As for her partner, say what you like about him, he knew how to cook. The scallops were done perfectly, with just enough lemon garlic butter to make them tasty without overpowering them. Tyler opened another bottle of bubbly and a fine Chardonnay. The conversation was easy and light-hearted.

The scallops disappeared and Peter brought several dozen oysters and three of his special homemade sauces to serve them with. As Stephanie slurped down her first one, I ran my hand through the slit in her dress and touched her nearly-bald pussy for the first time. She was wet, and gave me a naughty smile to confirm she loved being teased.

Lisa and Cassandra mimicked Stephanie and started downing the oysters as if they were swallowing cock. The meal was kicking into high gear, and we hadn't even arrived at the salad course.

Peter brought the chateaubriand in to rest, and served up a simple green salad while we were waiting. The beef smelled amazing, and I could hardly wait to dig in.

As Peter carved the roast, Lisa lowered the lights and lit a candelabra in the centre of the table. Tyler left the Chardonnay on the table but also opened a couple of bottles of aged Barolo.

Cassandra and Lisa transferred the potatoes and vegetables from the oven, where they'd been warming, to the table.

"I feel like we're being waited on," Stephanie said to me. "I can't say I'm not enjoying that."

"You work hard all week long. You deserve a break," said Lisa. "As for your lazy ass husband..."

"It was hard work for Michael to keep you two ladies satisfied today," Stephanie responded, squeezing my leg deliberately close to my crotch.

Finally, Peter was able to sit down, and we could begin dining. Just then, Lisa got a message on her phone, which she ignored, then another that she felt she couldn't.

She apologized and sent a quick reply, then whispered something in Tyler's ear.

Nothing more was said, and the dinner party progressed. The food and wine were spectacular. We polished off our plates and everyone asked for seconds of the melt-in-your mouth beef.

As Lisa and Cassandra removed the plates, I noticed that Lisa's phone buzzed again. She didn't look happy as she responded, then put her phone down. Then she asked Tyler to step out of the room to discuss something privately. They weren't gone for long, but clearly something was up.

"There's another bottle of Dom Perignon that's demanding to be consumed," Tyler said as he returned, doing his best to restore the mood. "It is extremely important that we clear our palettes before dessert.

As Tyler re-filled our glasses, there was a flash of lightning, then a thunderous thunderclap. Seconds later, the only light in the room was from the candelabra.

"Shit. This is always happening out here," Tyler said. "The power grid is so fragile that all it takes is a slight breeze and we have no electricity. If they don't fix it soon, my after-dinner plans will go right out the window."

"And what were your after-dinner plans?" Cassandra demanded.

"We were all going to sit in the great room and watch porn on the big screen."

"What the fuck, Tyler? I think we've seen enough already today," Lisa admonished.

"Just the highlights, my sweet bride, and we know all the actors. It starts with your chance encounter with Michael down on the dock this morning. I had the camera running all day, and of course, I also have the video I shot on my phone of you and Stephanie rubbing your pussies together."

"So that's why you didn't have a nap with me," Lisa sighed. "And now all your hard work will be for nothing, unless they get the lights on again this evening. But that crash made it sound like a transformer got hit, so it might be a while. I better find some more candles."

"Let's make the best of it," said Peter. "The ladies around this table looked spectacular before, but in the candlelight, they're even sexier. Who knows what might might happen in the dark?"

Lisa had located some candles and placed them strategically around the kitchen. Peter got up to serve the dessert.

"I can't take credit for making them, but they were my ideas. I've always considered figs to be very sensual. Maybe because when they're cut in half lengthwise, they look a lot like a woman's vagina...."

"Holy shit, you're right," exclaimed Tyler. "A very well-used vagina!"

"So I had my lead pastry chef dip them in dark chocolate. I hope they survived the trip up here, and that you enjoy them."

They were unbelievably good. We polished off the open bottles of wine and Tyler opened some more. We started gravitating towards the Great Room, which featured three love seats in a semi-circle facing a fireplace, with a massive TV above. Lisa strategically placed the candles around the room, and the couples settled into their own loves seats.

As the rain pounded down outside, the wine flowed freely and we all got more comfortable. The diminished light made it possible for behaviour that otherwise might have been considered inappropriate in mixed company. I could see Cassandra teasing Peter's cock through his shorts, and Lisa was practically giving Tyler a lap dance.

I had my left arm around Stephanie, and with my right alternated going through the slit in her dress, gently rubbing my fingertips across her wet pussy lips, and then teasing her nipples by pushing aside the top of her low-cut dress.

Lisa lit a joint, but it was impossible to share it with anyone but Tyler without getting up off the love seat, and she was in no position to do so.

"I'm still pissed off that we can't watch the video I made," Tyler complained. "It was pretty hot, especially you, Stephanie. The look on your face when you won the competition by squeezing Michael's cock and making him cum was fucking amazing. You know, if this PR career of yours doesn't work out, you really should consider porn. You'd be the most popular MILF in the industry."

Lisa slapped her husband, but I found myself defending him. "I'm always telling Stephanie that she has porn star body, but I'd like to be her primary partner, thanks just the same."

Tyler noticed a flash of light, and suggested we were in for more thunder and lightning. But there was no thunder clap. The banter and touching continued, until Lisa let out a scream.

"Who the fuck are you," she cried out, directing our attention to a figure who'd appeared in the entranceway to the room.

"Mom. It's me, Erin. I told you I was coming."

"Oh baby, I'm so sorry, I didn't get your message," exclaimed Lisa. "When you texted me earlier, you told me you were having trouble with your boyfriend, but I had no idea you were on your way here."

Just then, the power came on and the room was lit up. For the first time, we all saw Erin. Except she wasn't Erin to me. She was Chloe, the beautiful young attendant I'd spent a very erotic hour with at the massage parlour in the city less than a week ago.