A Weekend Away

Story Info
In which Daddy takes his Babygirl on her first weekend trip.
1k words
3.96
18.1k
7

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vegur
Vegur
6 Followers

Nothing beats a walk in the woods on a sunny day. This walk may be a little different to previous ones I've taken her on though. She knows we have a little trip planned, a small excursion in an isolated cabin for a weekend of depravity and pleasure, but nothing about the lead up.

As usual, I've chosen her outfit for the trip, dressed in her favorite boots, sheer tights and a black, loose button down dress and nothing underneath. As she walks from her front door the chill breeze making her skirt flutter and lift in the wind, revealing the curve of her ass, and no visible panties.

Sitting next to me in my car I can see her blushing already but eager to get moving. There's just one more thing before setting off; a remote vibrator. I hand it to her with a grin as her eyes open wide at the sight, biting her lip softly in anticipation.

She slips the toy in as we drive, me playing with the dials on the remote as we travel, listening to her sigh softly as it's pulses slowly.

"This is going to be a long drive, so keep me entertained Little Toy." I utter in a stern voice.

"Yes, Daddy. I'll be good." She replies as her hand slides between her legs, slowly teasing her clit and enjoying the vibrations deep inside her ever wetter pussy.

"You can edge, but do not dare cum. Not until I say so." I order.

The drive is long, the little toy has been playing with herself for over 30 minutes while the vibrations on the toy vary from slow to fast and back. Her moans filling the car as she whimpers for permission to just let go, to just let the pleasure run through her.

"Stop now, can't have you getting worn out and we'll be taking a walk now."

With a sigh of gentle frustration, she stops and we get out of the car, it could be quite a walk before finding some privacy. She's still not fully aware of my plans and I'm far too entertained by my new remote. By the time we reach a quiet spot I'd scouted, she feels like I'm going to explode, but this is just the start.

Pushing her against a tree I opened her dress, revealing her breasts to sunlight, her pale skin glowing in the light and tie her hands together to a branch above her head. Teasing her and playing with her body I pinch and bite at her exposed skin I spin her around to spank her with a clap that echos in the trees and spreads my legs. Lifting her dress I rip her tights open and spread her ass cheeks, looking at the sparkle of a plug in her ass. 'Daddy's Whore' engraved on the top.

I want her mouth, I want to feel it wrapped around my cock so I untie her arms and force her to her knees, her instincts kicking in as she opens her mouth wide and let's her tongue out, ready to slide the entirety of my cock down her throat like she craves. She worships it, sucking on me hungrily like it's the last true taste she craves in her life, swapping from licking from my balls to the top of the shaft and back into her mouth.

I no longer need to direct her, my hands hold her hair behind her head and grip tightly as she gags herself deeply, pushing her gag reflex to it's limit as her eyes water and the drool flows from her mouth and down her bare chest so I can smear it in to her body. Her eyes glazing as the remote vibrator is still pulsing deep inside her

Pulling her up by her hair I push her towards a log and bend her over so I can fuck her then and there. Spreading her legs wide so I can remove the toy and thrust my cock deep inside her soaking wet pussy, hearing the slaps of my hips on her ass as she moans louder and louder. I slap her ass and grab her by the hair to pull her head back.

"Please! Fuck please just please I need to cum Daddy!" She screams out loud, taking deep breaths to try and contain herself, sweat building up and her make up stained. "Jesus fuck please Daddy make me cum, let me cum on your cock."

"Do it. Cum on your Masters cock." I say as I laugh at her cries for release. "My little whore can cum now."

She cries out as her entire body pulses, the joy coursing through her body like lightning in a bottle, her body shaking from her pussy to fingertips as her soaking cunt tightens on my cock.

With a sigh I pull out of her pussy, savoring the feeling of her cum covering my cock and balls. By instinct she turns over and drops to her knees in front of me, arching her back to push forward her perfect breasts almost as a target.

"Give it to me Daddy, I need it." She says with a smile as she opens her mouth wide and sticks out her tongue.

One final groan as my cock stiffens and twitches more as I stroke my own cock, clenching as my cum shoots out in long streams that hit her face, mouth and chin.

"Such a good little toy, such a perfect little girl." I say with a smile, watching as she swallow's the cum in her mouth and massages the cum dripping from her face into her breasts. I sit back and relax as the blood goes back to the rest of my body, head rushing from the sheer joy my prize gives me. She's sitting there, relaxing in the sun as she rubs the last of my cum into her skin and licking her fingers clean.

We're done for now, we walk back to the car with clothes in disarray, holding hands as we bask in the sun.

"I can't wait for this weekend Daddy."

Vegur
Vegur
6 Followers