A Weekend Away Pt. 02

Story Info
Baby is put through her paces.
1.5k words
3.95
11.3k
5
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vegur
Vegur
6 Followers

A weakness for a Sub is being a heavy sleeper. Of course, as a Dom it's a positive when your Sub is a heavy sleeper.

The drive to the cabin is long and dull, winding through the mountains as the rain thunders down and drowns out the sounds of the road. My good girl is sound asleep, resting after our hike and gathering her strength. She doesn't notice the change in speed as she dozes quietly, mumbling happily in her dreams. Neither does she notice the clink of the handcuffs on her wrists or ankles, I guess she's gotten used to it by now.

I drive up the side of the cabin, not bothering to wake her up just yet, I have a few quick things to do.

In her dreams she's remembering, fantasizing about the pleasures we bring each other. Her craving for more. Wake up little girl, it's time to play

Before she's given a moment to react, I've shoved one of my gloves into her mouth and thrown a canvas bag over her head. She wakes up with a start to find me dragging her out of the car and throwing her over my shoulders, a firm slap on her perfectly shaped ass to shock her into life. I can hear her muffled cries through the hood, the panic coursing through her body as she struggles against the restraints on her arms and legs.

"We're here babygirl, it's time for Daddy to have some fun with his little fucktoy." I say with a cheerful laugh, ignoring her struggling as I hold her firmly in place.

Barging in through the front door of the cabin reveals my personal glory, the room is scattered with toys, whips, paddles and more. Running through the ceiling is a wooden support bar, with two long chains hanging from it. Placing her on the ground I force her legs open and run my fingers along her bare pussy, and just as I thought, she's soaking wet already.

"Mmph"

"What was that little one? I can't hear you quite right" I say chuckling at her struggling form. "Maybe you'd prefer if I went easy on you, damn shame it won't happen."

Lifting her arms above her head, I attach the handcuffs to one of the chains, and pull it high up so her arms are stretched above her head. Her short frame brought up to her tip toes as she tries to keep balance as I start to take her clothes off, removing everything to leave her naked and exposed. Taking advantage of this beautiful moment, I step back to enjoy the sight of her naked body, the tremble of fear running through her body and the twitch of anticipation as she waits for my next touch.

Wandering around her hanging body I swap between caressing her soft skin, to pinching and spanking her perfectly shaped ass. Gods damn I do love this girls ass.

Standing in front of her, I run my hands softly down her body, stopping only to pinch and bite at her nipples, standing out either from the chill or from being aroused, letting my hands run down her stomach to play between her thighs, teasing her clit with two fingers as her legs spread willingly at my touch.

"Daddy's hungry little one." I say with a soft growl in her ear.

Her head perking up as I say this, the confusion almost visible through the hood as she turns her head to try and look at me.

Before she get's a chance to react I've dropped down in front of her, both arms between her legs as I lift her legs on to each of my shoulders, forcing her shaved pussy to my mouth so I can hungrily lap and eat her soaking cunt. Arms curled around her legs to grip her ass and back to keep her in place, she's cries out in pleasure as she feels my tongue on her, the suction of my mouth on her clit and the friction of my beard on her thighs and pussy. I take pleasure in hearing her restrained moans of pleasure and stifled shrieks with each slap on her shapely ass cheeks.

Placing her back down to her toes, I take a moment to remind her of something while I grip her neck firmly.

"You are my personal fuck toy. I eat your pussy and make you cum for my pleasure, my enjoyment. I control your pain and pleasure, I fuck you for my joy and amusement. Nod if you understand."

She nods vigorously through the hood, trying to speak through the glove shoved in her mouth to confirm her submission.

"Good girl, always such a good little girl." I say in response, revelling at the site of her nakedness, the flushing on her chest and pink hand marks on her ass as I take the hood off of her head and removing the glove from her mouth.

I watch as her irises expand and shrink in the light of the cabin, looking at her expression mix with fear and joyous anticipation as she looks around the room, spotting the other chain hanging next to year, the thick oak table with cuffs on all four corners. Her eyes widen even more when she see's the other table, arranged neatly with a variety of toys, ranging from a riding crop, a paddle, numerous vibrators and a magic wand.

I stand back to let her take it all in, the sights of this room. This cabin of pleasure. Walking closer I reach out to touch and inspect her body closely, turning her on the chain so I can feel and grope at her body. Squeezing her ass roughly and slapping it with hard motions, making sure the imprint of my hand shines on her cheeks.

"Don't scream." I growl at her, as I walk over to take the paddle from the table. "Don't make a sound."

Each slap of the leather on her perfect ass resounds around the room, she gasps in pain as her body trembles, clenching her teeth to stifler her moans. Standing next to her I place my left hand between her legs, teasing and playing with her clit while I spank her with the paddle in my right hand. Our bodies pressed together as she moans louder and louder, rubbing her clit faster while changing the pace of the spanking. I can see her eyes rolling in her head as she holds back.

"Oh really? So close already little toy?" I say laughing in her face before biting into her perky nipples, sucking softly on them with a twisting motion.

"Please, Sir. Daddy please let me..." She moans as her breathing gets heavier and deeper, taking in lungfuls of air while she tries desperately to hold back the orgasm, the sheer pleasure running through her body. "I'm going to cum Daddy, I need you to let me cum pleasepleasepleaseplease"

Placing my mouth next to her ear, I utter one simple word to her.

"Cum."

Keeping the same motion with the paddle I make each slap sting, feeling her hips convulse on my hand as she grinds her soaking pussy on my fingers as they slide inside her.

"Oh fuck thank you thank thank you Daddy" she cries in joy. She's no longer holding back, the isolation of the cabin allowing my little toy to finally be free in her joy of being a true slut for me.

As she hangs there, her arms still held high by the chains her head droops down in exhaustion, her entire body shaking like an earthquake as her nerves begin to relax. She doesn't notice me moving behind her, unzipping my pants to expose my hard cock. She can barely react before she feels one hand placed on her hip, the other between her legs to spread her open so I can firmly push my cock inside her. I listen and laugh with a sick smile as she gasps out at the thrust, the lack of mercy as I hold her up off the ground to fuck her pussy hard and fast. Gripping on tightly to her ass and hips as I unmercifully fuck her from behind. She moans louder and louder as the sweat builds up and runs down her back. With one hand I grab a handful of her hair by the roots and hold them tight.

"No, no, no, no, no too much I'm gonna cum again I'm sorry I have to" she sputters the words out in half a breath, barely able to contain herself as I laugh again, louder than before. She knows there's a punishment for this, but I'm enjoying myself too much to care.

I can feel it, her hips shaking uncontrollably against me, her soaking cunt tightening up around my cock as she convulses in pleasure.

"I'm sorry Daddy, I couldn't stop it." She mutters softly, genuine sorry in her voice for her mistake.

"You'll have to pay for that little one, later." I say as I slide my cock back out of her. "For now, you don't get Daddy's cock anymore."

I hear a slight whimper of remorse from her as I reach up to disconnect the chain from her handcuffs.

"Come little one, it's time for a break. I'm pretty sure there's a hot tub out back, we can check it out in a bit." I announce, chuckling at her little groans of sorrow. "But first, let's relax for a bit and get you changed into something else."

Vegur
Vegur
6 Followers