A Weekend Break

Story Info
I think I've been had (in more ways than one).
17.9k words
4.56
8.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wkd_Macey
Wkd_Macey
442 Followers

**********

Title: A Weekend Break

**********

Short Description: I think I've been had (in more ways than one)

**********

Category: Lesbian Sex

**********

Tags: Abduction, Bondage, Lesbian Group, Menace, Non Consent.

**********

Words: 17,930

**********

CAUTION:

This is a story involving group lesbian date-rape, and tells an account of the abduction of a young woman, and her subsequent abuse at the hands of her captors.

If you feel that you may find this disturbing, I recommend that you Do NOT Read This Story.

Please don't ignore this caution and then complain afterwards.

You have been warned.

----------

I wanted to share an experience that I had during a weekend trip a short time ago. I can laugh about it now, but at the time it was quite terrifying. Thought you might enjoy.

My girlfriend decided she would like to take me on a weekend break as a special treat, so she asked if I fancied a weekend in Norwich. We live in a small town not too far away so Norwich is within easy reach. We sometimes go shopping there when we have a weekend free, but I always feel disappointed when it's time to come home, so this time she asked if I would like to spend a long weekend there. She said we could eat out a few times and maybe visit some of the nightclubs. Of course I jumped at the chance.

Norwich is a great place to be during the holiday period. Whenever the sun comes out, so do the girls. You should see the way they walk around the town. Many of them go out clad in next to nothing - far less than I would dare wear in public.

The norm seems to be, 'Why wear more than is absolutely necessary', and most of them hardly bother to hide anything - even some of the schoolgirls! My heart skips when we come across some of them, and I'm almost permanently wet - he he.

So - Sam booked this little hotel for us, on the outskirts of the city where we could dump our car (her car) for three days, and walk into the town. There's a Wetherspoon pub calledThe Queen Of Iceni on the other side of the city, overlooking the river, and it always gets packed with local girls who are on the hunt for boys (yes - it seems to work that way in Norwich).

Places to stay on that side aren't very special though, as that's where all the night life is, so the hotels can tend to be a bit seedy, and there's rarely any safe parking, so we preferred to walk the ten to fifteen minutes from where we were staying.

Just to be clear - obviously I don't recall all of the dialogue word for word - of course I couldn't, but I have made abest attempt at the general jist of it. So - here goes :)

On our first day there (Thursday afternoon), we happened to be walking around near the market. We wereinadvertently following this schoolgirl and her mam through the market stalls (the market there is a warren of alleyways between probably a hundred or more square 'stalls', all set out on a neat chessboard type layout), and the girl kept looking back and smiling at us. She couldn't have been any older than about thirteen or fourteen and I guess she assumed me to be the same age. I wanted to go up and say hello (I like to make friends with other girls, of course), but my girlfriend seemed to be more interested in another couple who were sitting on a bench outside a pub, drinking and making eyes at us.

Sam smiled at them, but quickly steered me away as soon as I noticed them. I wasn't quite sure why at the time - that didn't become clear until later. Anyway, Sam said she had a treat planned for me. She intended taking me to a pole/lap dancing club, but she didn't tell me that at the time.

Anyway, we spent Thursday evening atThe Queen, ogling the girls and trying to separate a couple of cuties from their friends. Sadly, I think they realised what we were up to, and probably weren't into girls, so we didn't have too much luck there. But Sam said that if I wanted something reallyspecial (she emphasised the wordspecial) she would take me to one of the nightclubs on Friday.

On the walk toThe Queen earlier that evening, we had to walk along the Prince of Wales Road. There was nothing much going on during our walk down, but on the way back it was alive with activity. Every club door was open and there wereprofessional girls & women outside several of them, and bouncers - sorry, 'Door-keepers'.

So, anyway, we spent the Friday shopping, and - surprise, surprise - I spotted the same two women again. This time it was only me who saw them, and I can't be sure if they saw me, but they quickly vanished into one of the market alleyways and I lost sight of them. I told Sam but she seemed disinterested and suddenly wanted to look in a shoe shop, so we never saw them again that day - at least, not until much later.

So, that evening we got dressed up and went out on the town. I was wearing a short sleeveless cotton jacket in lemon, that had a simple tie cord at the front instead of buttons, and a short red skirt. Sam was wearing a long, deep blue velour evening dress with a split up one side that almost showed her panties, and a low cut bra-less front that gave everyone a clear view of her beautiful firm cleavage.

We tried a couple of the nightclubs along the Prince of Wales Road. Every one we went to, I had to show my driving license to prove I was over eighteen, before they would let us in, which I suppose wasn't surprising considering my youthful looks and my pigtails. Anyway, we had a drink and watched the Pole Dancers in one place, more drinks and a couple of dances in another, then Sam treated me to a lap dance. That was quite amazing. I've been to a Table Dancing club before, but nothing like this.

The dancer must have been in her mid-twenties - she was really pretty, and her body was quite stunning. She danced for me first, but I could tell she was being extra cautious, probably because I looked so young. She came right up close, her lovely breasts almost touching my face (customers are not allowed to touch the dancers, but if they touch you that's OK), but when she danced for Sam she actually rubbed herself up against Sam's face.

Sam put out her tongue slightly, just to see what she would do, and the woman rubbed her breast against it, effectively letting Sam lick her nipples. As the dance progressed, she took everything off, finally standing before us caressing herself and gyrating there, before asking if we would likesomething extra, a broad inviting smile on her face. I wanted to go for it but Sam told her we were meeting some friends and maybe we could come back with them later. That made me a bit suspicious. Anyway, the woman said she wouldn't go with more than just the two of us, so we left.

The next club was really big inside. There was a dance floor area off to one side and a raised stage at the far end.

The seating consisted of some semi-circular cubicles with seats around the sides and a large low table in the middle. There were other tables scattered around near the stage too, but only a few guys using them.

At that time there must have been about twenty or more people in there, staff included. A few scantily clad women (who probably worked there) were up dancing with some guys, and there were a couple of cubicles already occupied.

One cubicle had a group of six men all drinking together, and there was another with four guys and two women who we guessed probably worked there too, as the women wereencouraging the guys to spend mega-bucks on drinks.

One cubicle that was off to one side but still in clear sight of the stage and the dance floor, was empty, so we nabbed it.

Up on the stage were four strip-tease dancers doing a very sexy routine. At each side of the stage, two girls were dancing on their own. One girl looked really young - much younger than I thought would have been allowed in as a customer, but then I look really young too, so I guess you can never tell. The guys at the table were ogling her. Another looked quite a bit older - she was dancing at the other side of the stage.

The other two show girls were in the centre, doing an erotic routine together. I was mesmerised. They were both quite lovely - probably early twenties. Both had long black hair and gorgeous tanned bodies with beautiful slim waists and flat tummies. They were both bare breasted and very shapely, and they had the tiniest bikini briefs that showed their pert, shapely bottoms as they turned from time to time. Most of the time they were dancing slowly together while rubbing up against one another, and seemed to be almost kissing on stage. My eyes were just about popping out - they were getting me so wet. In fact I was so engrossed in their hot lezzie show that I didn't notice the two women that we had seen in the town (the ones who had been watching us) arrive.

They came straight over to where we were sitting and said "Hello." It was as if they knew exactly where to find us. Sam appeared to be surprised but I now know that she was faking it. Anyway, she asked them to join us.

Their names were Danni and Ellen - I felt pretty sure at the time that those weren't their real names, as neither of them seemed do respond immediately when I spoke to them.

The one who called herself Danni was quite tall and slim. She had ahard looking face - almost masculine. I thought at first she was a man in drag, but her short-sleeved, one-piece trouser suit had a low cut front that really showed off her ample and shapely boobs. She had very dark brown hair - almost black, but it was parted in middle in a style that really didn't suit her at all - she would have looked much better with an old fashioned style fringe.

She also had a tattoo - a circle of barbed wire around one bicep and (I would later discover) another of a scorpion on the back of her shoulder, and a snake high on the inside of one thigh.

Her suit was made from a fairly sheer (but not transparent), lime green, silky cotton material that hugged her tight around the bum, clearly displaying her pantie line, while the split down the front of the top half flaunted her unfettered breasts beautifully.

The other woman - Ellen - was about 5' 8". I'm sure of this because she was the same height as Sam. She was far more feminine in appearance. She had wavy blonde, shoulder length hair, and I would say she was of average build - possibly slightly plump but quite buxom. She too had a low cut top, but hers was a short, wrap-around ruby red dress that was open down the front almost to her navel. It must have been one of those with a built-in bra, because it exposed her wonderfully firm, full cleavage beautifully, while the short hem showed off her lovely, sturdy looking legs. To any red blooded male she must have looked an absolute dish - certainly all the guys in the club were watching her.

All in all, we must have been quite a colourful looking group.

I would later learn that it was she who Sam had been chatting with to arrange our meeting. Apparently they had been in contact via a dating site for some time. Sam later assured me that she wasn't cheating - she had just wanted to organise a treat for me. I'm still not sure if I believe her, but that's what she said, so I suppose I have to accept it.

Anyway, the four of us got up to dance, but I soon began to feel a little dizzy, so Danni slipped an arm around me and took me back to our cubicle. We sat down with her arm still around me, and she pulled me in close moving in to kiss me. Foolishly I let her, but I was worried about what Sam would think if she saw so I told her not to let Sam see her do that.

She just smiled and put her hand on my leg and told me not to worry. She said I was perfectly safe with her. I didn't feel particularly safe, since she was caressing my thigh in full view of my girlfriend on the dance floor, but Sam didn't seem too worried - she was having fun with the buxom blonde.

It was about that point when some guys from another table tried to buy us some drinks. A waitress came over with a tray of drinks for us, saying they were courtesy of a group of six guys in an adjacent cubicle. They smiled and waved, but Danni refused them. That seemed to disappoint the guys (not too surprising I suppose), but they only gave up temporarily.

Danni began texting on her phone for a minute or two, and we chatted for a while. She asked me about my work (read my Brief History), and I asked her about hers. She told me she was a travel agent and how she loved her work as a Rep for her company - traveling around the world, checking out the various resorts. She suggested I might like to join her on one of her trips, and she stroked my arm then my breast through my top. I wasn't sure what to do - after all, we were in full view of Sam on the dance floor, not to mention most of the other customers.

I was reluctant, yet excited both at the same time. I had always been turned on by the idea of sexual encounters in public places, and the thought of it was making me tingle in my special place. Then Danni moved in to kiss me again, and I could see that Sam was getting it on with Ellen, so stupidly I let her do it. I suppose I was jealous and wanted to teach her a lesson. Anyway, Danni's hand was on my knee, then my thigh, and I instinctively parted my knees, silently telling myself that no-one else could really see, and her fingers began stroking my inner thigh, slowly progressing right to the very top, until her fingertips were stroking the wetness of my pantie gusset.

She smiled, excitedly, clearly happy that I was wet down there. If we had been alone somewhere right at that moment, I would have spread my legs wide and let her do anything she wanted. But just then I noticed Sam and Ellen coming back to our cubicle. I'm sure they must have seen her hand up my skirt, but neither said anything - they just grinned at one another. Sam asked how we were getting on. I just looked at her, guiltily, completely lost for words, but Danni told her we were getting on fine, raising her hand to suck the tip of her middle finger. "Like a house on fire," were her words, grinning from ear to ear.

We sat and had more drinks, watching some of the women dancing, and the erotic stage show, and it would have been about fifteen minutes later when two younger girls turned up at the club. From their clothing they came across as a fairly odd couple to be together - one quite gothic looking and the other rather more exotic. We spotted them as soon as they arrived as they headed straight to the bar, but Danni seemed to know them and called them over.

She introduced them as Nicola and Bambi, and they both smiled politely as she invited them to sit with us.

As we all sat there together, I could see the group of six guys - the ones who had tried to buy us drinks - all looking across to where we were. They were nodding and nudging one another, and I could guess what they were thinking - six horny men and six females - perfect! I tried my best to ignore them as the girls sat down with us, but I was getting very drunk and I was stupidly curious.

From their looks you would have guessed these girls to be about fifteen or sixteen, but I knew they both had to be over eighteen or they wouldn't have been allowed into the club. Both had long hair, and both were slim and shapely, albeit fairly petite. Just the type of girls that always seemed to catch Sam's interest whenever we were out walking.

Nicola, or Nikki as she preferred to be called, had dark brown hair and very fair skin and lots of dark eye make-up. She was about 5' 6" tall, dressed in a bright lilac elasticated strapless Lycra top that left plenty of bare midriff, and also showed her shapelyB cup breasts clearly. Over the top, she had a loose fitting short leather-look sleeveless jacket. Her skirt was a wide pleated brown and grey heavy woollen type of fabric, which was just long enough to cover her bum and not much else. To finish the gothic effect she had very coarse fishnet tights that had abstract spider patterns on, and heavy, hobnail style boots.

In stark contrast, Bambi had golden blonde hair that was obviously dyed (like mine), but it complemented her dark tanned skin perfectly. She was about 5' 8" - same as Sam, and was wearing a yellow halter style bikini type of top covering her attractiveAB cup figure, with a tie at the back that left her arms and shoulders bare - exactly the sort of look that I know Sam likes.

Her tiny black shorts were so tight they pulled up at the crotch, clearly showing an enticing camel toe at the front, and pulled tight into the groove between her butt cheeks at the back too. I could see the men in the place watching them both, and it wouldn't have been difficult to work out what they were all thinking.

I happened to mention to Bambi that our tops were almost the same colour, trying to complement her and strike up a dialogue with her, but instead of being receptive she gave me a sickly smile saying something bitchy like, "That's about the only thing we have in common." I found that quite upsetting, especially since I thought she was very attractive and until that moment I really liked her. I mean, why would she make such an acerbic remark. It was really scathing - very unkind and totally unnecessary, but I didn't say anything. I did notice though, that she and Sam were exchanging smiles quite a lot, and I wondered if maybe she might have been a bit jealous of my relationship with Sam. But that would make no sense at all, would it. After all, we had never met before tonight, although come to think of it, Sam did tend to go away on business trips from time to time, and she had been away quite a lot just recently.

I put the idea of it out of my mind - it was obviously just the drink playing tricks on me.

I got the impression that perhaps Bambi worked there, or maybe she was a regular, because all the bouncers (sorry -Doormen) seemed to know her, and I felt sure that one of them started to call her something like 'Barb...' before she stopped him with a glare.

Anyway - Danni moved us around and sat the two girls on either side of me, and they began teasing me - mostly Nikki, with her stroking my leg and trying to kiss me a few times. Her face came very close to mine several times and I could smell her fresh, minty breath, even over the gin she was drinking. By now I was really quite drunk and I could hardly stop myself from laughing, so I would have been game for almost anything, especially a kiss from either of them - or both.

That was when Sam and Ellen decided to take the two girls up to dance, leaving me alone with Danni. As they walked away to the dance floor, they looked like a pair of regular couples rather than four individual young women. Ellen and Nikki walked hand in hand, and as the four of them moved further away I noticed Sam's arm slip around Bambi's waist. Bambi didn't try to stop her or react in any visible way that I could see, and it all seemed worryingly natural.

But my attention was drawn from them as Danni started to touch me up again. I didn't want to let her because I thought Sam might turn and see, but I needn't have worried - Sam and Bambi were enjoying the rhythm of the music with Bambi tossing her head and snaking her body erotically, her arms raised and displaying her bare underarms to my woman. I knew Sam liked that too - she found it an irresistible turn-on, and she often liked to lick me there (which I like too of course). Soon the music was slower and they were dancing up close, face-to-face, with Bambi's arms wrapped around Sam's neck.

Their apparent intimacy worried me and I wanted to go and interrupt them, but two of the guys from the table of four came over, having abandoned their friends and the two women who were with them, and they offered us drinks. This time Danni told them in no uncertain terms that we were a couple, and she started kissing me and groping me in front of them. I was too drunk to stop her so it must have appeared totally authentic, and they went away looking disgruntled.

Wkd_Macey
Wkd_Macey
442 Followers