A Weekend Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lifted my head and cried out in response to the stretching of the thing penetrating me from behind, then called out again.

"Untie my hands," I called. "Please," I begged.

"What do you think?" I heard Norma's voice asking.

"Suppose it can't hurt," Danni replied, grinning down at me.

I felt Norma's hands fumbling behind me as the shaft continued to move inside me, then suddenly my hands were free and I saw the scarf float away to one side of the bed.

"You'd better do as you're told now, little girl," Danni warned, "or this could get really bad for you."

'There's no chance of that', I thought to myself.

Like the good little girl I knew they wanted me to be, my arms immediately went down, finally able to prop myself on my elbows as I slipped my hands beneath Asia's parted thighs, close to her buttocks.

Now I couldreally pleasure her.

Using my thumbs, I teased the thick dark muff aside along with the glistening pink of her labia, revealing the sweet scented juice oozing from her vaginal slit, and as I pressed my lips over the warm, moist flesh, I felt the last few inches of Norma's phallic attachment penetrate deep into my pussy.

"Oh God," I moaned, raising my head briefly, before returning my lips urgently to Asia's juicy pussy.

I licked and sucked at it greedily, tugging on her enlarged clitoris, and making her cry out with pleasure. Even then I could feel Norma's heavy breasts stroking my back as she leaned over me, pushing the beast up into me again and again, while Asia's hands caressed my head around the ears, ensuring that my mouth remained in close contact with her open slit.

As Norma's thrusting caused me to cry out, my cries were muffled by Asia's pussy tight against my lips, but I still tried to reach my tongue into her. She was loving it, of course, moaning with such intense pleasure.

I could feel Norma's fingers repeatedly tracing the deep groove up and down the length of my spine, down to the point between my buttocks, before gripping both cheeks and squeezing and kneading them again, as she continued to drive this knurled dildo into me from behind. Occasionally she would reach forward and grip my body around my waist or my breasts, pulling me back onto it as I fought to keep my lips in contact with Asia's pussy, for fear of painful repercussions lest I might fail to please her.

This went on for some long time, until Asia's breathing became more and more urgent, and she began to moan more loudly until her voice finally rose to a crescendo of oriental moans. Her hips began to buck and her legs thrashed around, her feet kicking out sideways as she let out a scream - and Norma laughed.

"Well, I can't remember the last time she cried like that for me," she laughed. "Better be careful kid. She'll be wanting to keep you on here," she laughed again.

I looked up at Asia's face, and there was a satisfied smile looking back down at me. But I wasn't able to enjoy it for long.

"Oh! Just look at this cute little bum," Norma said, kneading it lovingly. "Bet you've never had it up the bum before," she giggled.

'How wrong can you be?' I thought to myself.

"Let's see how she likes this," Norma laughed.

Just a second or two later, I felt something cold and wet plop between my buttocks. I realised what it was in a flash. "Oh no! Please no?" I begged. I was ignored of course.

Next, a pair of big hands were gripping my buttocks, pulling them apart then squeezing them together again, to allow the lube to work its way down into the crevice.

"You know..." Norma began again, "There's a girls school a little way along the street from here," she said. "We like to stand at the front window and watch the little cuties walk past, around tea-time... don't we Asia," she said, as she worked the lube into the crack between my buttocks.

I looked up at the little oriental woman, who appeared embarrassed at the revelation. Danni also looked surprised.

I felt the dildo slip from me, and almost immediately it was re-positioned against my anus.

"No. Please don't?" I begged.

"Some of them walk by hand-in-hand with their little friends," Norma continued. "They really get me turned on. I often wondered what it would be like to entice one in here... just to play, like? You know?" she almost growled.

"But you're such a cute little thing, aren't you," she added as she began to push the tip of beast hard against my ass.

"This is much better, isn't it?," she laughed. "Always wanted to fuck a little girl like you... like this," she added in little more than a whisper, as she forced more of the thing into me from behind.

"Please!" I begged. "Please stop," I sobbed.

"Ha! Not a chance," she growled as she continued to drive it into me, while her audience looked on in apparent horror.

I cried out as she pushed my knees forward until they were up under my arms, then she grabbed my hips, forcing the thing deep into me again and again as I cried. By this time I was unable to afford Asia the attention that she wanted, but she wasn't concerned about that. She'd had her satisfaction - now she was more concerned about what her partner was doing with their guest.

Although our two onlookers appeared somewhat worried about the sordid turn of events, they still seemed to be enjoying the show, and something gave me the idea that this wasn't the first time they had done something like this.

I resigned myself to my fate for the time being, and it would have been about five minutes later when Norma had finally had her fill of tormenting me.

Eventually she pulled the thing from me, laughing to Danni, "Your turn."

"I only wanted to eat her," Danni complained.

"Well, you can still do that, can't you?" Norma laughed.

"I'm not eating that after you've been fucking her up the arse. Get some wipes and clean her up," she ordered. I stared up at her and despite her harsh words, there was a sympathetic look in her eyes.

Asia left the room, returning shortly with some wipes and a bowl, as Norma unfastened the strap-on. Stepping out of the used contraption, she took great care not to contaminate herself with the dirty end of the dildo.

"Give me that," she said curtly to the undersized Asian woman, as she and Danni took the pack of wipes and set about cleaning me up.

"You go and clean that," she ordered, passing the used device with the straps, to the minute woman. I couldn't help but notice the scowling look that Danni shot to Norma, as she seemed to be treating her tiny partner like some sort of skivvy.

Meekly, Asia took the soiled device away as Danni and Norma began cleaning me thoroughly. It wasn't long before they had me on my back again with my bum in the air and my legs spread wide, with wipe after wipe being dragged across my derriere, to be discarded into the bowl, until my pussy and backside were as clean and fresh as the day I was born - well, almost ;)

"Now, let's see what you can do for us," Norma purred softly, laying me down and shuffling up beside me on the bed. She guided one of her generously proportioned breasts to my lips, as Danni watched, wide eyed and grinning as she swiftly removed her trouser suit to reveal a beautifully tattooed viper wrapped around the top of one thigh. It was drawn in such a clever 3d fashion, with perfectly shaded contours, that it almost looked as if it were real. It was truly a work of art.

I looked across to the dresser, where Danni had left the knife, and decided that sucking this woman's tit wasn't such a bad thing after all, and as she settled down beside me, Danni took her place to the other side of me.

Between them they took turns making me pleasure them, while they kissed one another. That is, until Asia returned, wearing another strap-on. This was a big purple thing with thick ridges like distended veins all around the sides and a really big enlarged, bulbous head.

She smiled a wicked smile as she mounted the bed, moving up closer, and as she approached, Danni and Norma took a hold of my knees and pulled me wide. Asia shuffled in close, gripping my knees and pushing them wide as she slid her knees under my thighs, and she smiled as she whispered, "Now, my turn rape little girl," and I gasped as she touched my open pussy with the cold, already lubed-up head of the dildo.

"You might at least have warmed it for me," I complained, with a nervous smile.

That made Danni laugh, as she and Norma laid across my arms holding me open for the little oriental woman.

She slowly worked the tip into my opening, and I let out an emotive cry as she suddenly thrust the thing deep into me laughing. "Yeah. Fuck little girl," she smiled, an evil glint in her eye, and I began to cry. She leaned forward, her small breasts swinging back and forth as she pounded me with it. I knew there was no escape, and in truth I didn't really want to, so I just relaxed, content to let her drill me with the thing.

To be honest, I've had plenty of women fuck me with things like this before, and I'm sure I must have had better at some time in the past, but I really can't remember when. This little babe was so good with it. She just knelt there before me, rocking her hips gently, her whole body snaking like a belly dancer, and she raised her arms up above her head, displaying her beautiful lithe body, her arms swaying from side to side as she worked hard to pleasure me.

Her hands moved down, caressing her body as she began stroking her own breasts, teasing and tweaking her nipples as she enjoyed me. And while this was going on, the other two women had me pleasure them, sucking on their nipples while they tweaked mine, with Asia was fucking me to ecstatic delirium.

It was so intensely erotic, and several times I felt someone's fingers rubbing against my clitoris, pressing it down and thrilling me as the thick, ridged dildo slid in and out, quickly bringing me to another shuddering orgasm.

You have to remember that we had only arrived at the house shortly before midnight, and these three women had been tormenting and abusing me for well over an hour now, so I was really becoming quite tired.

I closed my eyes and lay there recovering as Norma raised herself up to tower over me, a wicked glint in her eye.

"Want to do something nice for me, honey?" she asked.

"Like what?" I replied.

She didn't answer. She just clambered up, swinging her leg over my head to straddle me, her shins pinning me down by my shoulders.

"Oh no," I moaned, more from sheer exhaustion than objecting to her obvious intention. "No more. Please?" I begged as the big woman began parting her knees, lowering herself to close her pussy against my mouth.

"No. Please let me rest?" I begged. "Nomm. Nmmn," came my eventual muffled appeal.

"Just bring me off baby," she said in a soft pouty way, with a sort of 'Be a good girl and do it for me?' pleading tone. "There's a good kid," she added, smiling.

It was clear that I didn't have much of a choice in the matter, but in the background, I could just make out Danni pulling the little Asian woman away from me. "Come on honey," she said kindly. "Let me make it easier for you," she smiled.

Danni squatted between my parted thighs and began to lick the sweet sweaty lube from my pussy for me. She was slow and loving, and I would have really enjoyed the time with her, had it not been for Norma pressing her fat, shaven crotch down over my face.

Again, I tried to comply, I really did, but I was way too tired. In the end, Norma just pressed her pussy down over my mouth and frigged herself, letting her cunny juice dribble into my open mouth. It was sickly thick and tangy, and I didn't like it at all, but I had no choice but to swallow. It was either that or choke.

Fortunately, she only took a few minutes before she came to orgasm - then, smiling down at me with the most sanctimoneously smug expression, she climbed off.

"Please... can I rest now?," I moaned softly to Danni, who climbed up by my side.

"OK, she replied, kindly. "I think we're all a bit tired now anyway," she added with a smile.

I watched Norma guide Asia from the room as Danni laid down beside me, pulling me in close. She rested my head on her shoulder, kissing my forehead as she snuggled her buxom naked body against mine, and for the first time since we arrived there, I felt comfortable and almost safe.

It was very warm in the bedroom, even with the windows open, and I soon fell asleep, but was woken at about 5am with something moving inside me. As I awoke, I realised that my legs were wrapped around Danni's waist. How she had got me into that position without waking me I'll never know, but there we were, and there was no mistaking - I was being fucked yet again.

Unbeknown to me, Danni had strapped herself in to yet another dildo. I found out later that this was a double ended device, with the other half of it inside her, and she was even now using me to bring herself off.

I could also feel another pair of hands on my body, touching me, and caressing me. I twisted my head around to discover Asia behind me.

"Hello sleepy," she smiled. "You want play?" she asked.

"Do I have a choice?" I asked.

She just smiled and shook her head.

I felt a hand stroking one of my buttocks and squeezing it, and my mind flew back to earlier that night, and what that big woman had done.

"Where's Norma?" I asked, suddenly afraid that I may find myself being abused again.

"She sleep," Asia told me, placing a finger on my chin and turning my face toward hers to kiss me. Her kiss seemed so tender and loving in comparison to the frantic lust of the previous night, and I just melted.

Danni leaned back, raising herself slightly to release my leg that she had been laying on, and she swung it across in front of her, effectively twizzling me around on the impaling shaft like a piece of meat on a spit, until I was lying on my back with my legs in the air, with Danni to one side and Asia on the other.

My position now was as if I were sitting on Danni's lap with the dildo still inside me, as these two women began affording me the most incredibly pleasurable attention you could imagine.

My right arm was out to one side, wrapped around Danni's shoulders as Asia began caressing one breast, continuing to kiss me, and Danni was now in the perfect position to kiss and lap and suck on the other. With the ridged dildo still sliding slowly in and out of my tight little pussy, and the pair of them sucking gently on my nipples, I was in heaven.

It was then that I felt Asia grip my wrist to guide my hand down between her legs - it didn't take an Einstein to figure what she wanted, and my fingers immediately began to work their magic between her parted thighs as we kissed, lovingly.

Before long Danni was humping me quite furiously, and I reached for Asia's tiny breast, tweaking the cute oriental woman's stiff little nipple with one hand while masturbating her with the other.

By the time Danni had finally given me my third orgasm of the evening, I was thoroughly exhausted, but even then they couldn't let me rest.

The pair got themselves comfortable, snuggling down together between my thighs, and as Danni rested her head on my right thigh, she took Asia in her arms, pulling the cute little woman on top and driving the strap-on deep into her, causing Asia to throw back her head and cry out, producing that high pitched cross between a moan and whining sound, that only oriental girls and women seem able to make.

Inspired by Danni's taking of her, and the stronger woman's superlative energy, Asia Baby took advantage of the close proximity of my open pussy, and proceeded to lap at my sore, fucked slit while Danni held her tightly, leaving my idle hands free to entertain myself.

In no time at all my fingers had instinctively found my nipples, happily stimulating myself while Danni gripped the little oriental tightly, fucking the tiny woman relentlessly, while the latter continued to lap at me, until the lateness of the hour and our previous sexual exploits took their toll, and I fell asleep again.

I have no idea what time it would have been when we finally awoke again, but the morning sun was streaming in through the window.

I stirred, gently at first while slowly coming to the realisation that these two women were now sandwiching me between them.

"Hello pretty baby," Danni whispered, her breath sweet and minty.

"Where is Norma?" I asked again, still concerned for my safety.

"You want her?" Asia asked, sounding surprised, and more than a little disappointed.

"No!" I quickly blurted, sitting up. "No, of course not. I just... I just... wondered," I told her.

"She gone," Asia replied with a smile.

"We got rid of her," Danni told me.

"She no come here no more," Asia added.

"But... this is her house, isn't it?"

Asia shook her head. "My house," she corrected me.

"I don't understand. Isn't she your girlfriend?" I asked.

Asia just shook her head.

"Was," came Danni's simple reply.

"So... Where is she then?"

"She go town. Shop Centre," Asia smiled.

"We sent her away," Danni added. "It's Saturday," she explained. "Norma has this... tendency..." she paused, "to hang around the shopping centres in the city. She likes to look for innocent young girls to... chat to?" she suggested. "Castle Quarter is her favourite, but I think anywhere where young girls hang around works for her."

"Do I need to guess what for?" I asked.

"She want fuck young girl," Asia grinned. "But no want here. Not now," she added, shaking her head and looking solemn.

"How can you send her away though?" I asked. "I mean... I thought she lived here?"

"She bully," Asia told me. She looked really embarrassed. "No want here no more!" she added in a determined voice.

"We didn't realise how callous and cruel she could be... until last night," Danni explained. "I promised I would help Asia Baby get her out of the house. We're a couple now," she added with a happy smile, giving the small oriental woman an affectionate hug, and a peck on the cheek.

"We sorry," Asia added, looking truly sincere.

"We didn't plan those things she did to you," Danni told me. "We're really sorry for the way she treated you. Aren't we," she added, looking at Asia.

"We very sorry," the cute oriental woman replied, giving me a supporting smile. She moved forward to kiss me again, and this time I just sat there and let her.

Her eager hands quickly found their way around my body again, until Danni stopped her. "Don't you think we should be feeding this child," she asked, smiling.

"Oh. Oh yes," Asia replied, looking repentant. "We get food," she smiled.

"I was OK with what you were giving me before," I grinned, laying back and raising my arms above my head, in readiness for the next sensual onslaught.

The pair looked at one another, then smiled back at me, slowly closing in again.

The three of us spent the next hour or more, treating each other to the most satisfying breakfast that you could imagine, without actually consuming anything (apart from energy that is). And after each of us had enjoyed another amazing orgasm, Asia loaned me a beautiful silk kimono style dressing gown similar to her own while Danni, unhappy to borrow one of Norma's, compromised by wrapping a bed sheet around her. Then the two women led me downstairs to a wonderful cooked breakfast of toasted muffins with eggs and bacon.

With our breakfast finished, it was still quite early. "What on earth could we find to do to fill a couple of hours?" Danni asked, winking at Asia.

"Oh!" the tiny Asian woman exclaimed, holding her hand to her face, feigning a thoughtful look. "I wonder?" she said. "Maybe we make bed?"

"OK," I agreed, naively. But instead ofmaking the bed, we simply made itto the bed, then made iton the bed - again.