A Weekend Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Very soon, my kimono was open and Asia was between my parted thighs, lapping at me again, while Danni cradled my body in her arms, kissing me lovingly.

"I'm really sorry for what Norma did," she apologised once more.

"Don't worry. I've had worse," I told her, smiling.

"Still... Itwas awful," she said.

"Well, it's over now," I told them. "Let's not dwell on it."

"OK, but Ican promise it willnever ever happen again."

"If I'm honest," I replied, it was one of the most exciting experiences I've had in a long time... not knowing what was going to happen I mean," I smiled, pulling the kimono around me again. "But if it's all the same to you, I'd prefer we didn't do it again. Well... not quite like that, anyway," I laughed.

"We'd like you to stay... if you want to," she told me. I looked toward Asia, who was smiling and nodding her agreement.

"Why?" I asked, simply.

"I can't remember the last time I had sex like last night... and again this morning," she said, moving in to kiss me again.

"You want live here?" Asia asked. "We fuck every day," she smiled, nodding and wrapping her arms around my waist while slipping one hand inside my kimono. Her hand was over my groin in a moment, her skilled fingers reaching between my legs and stroking my pussy, teasing the clitoris out.

"Tempting," I told her, wriggling free, "but... I'm with Sam," I smiled. "You remember Sam? I came here with Sam."

"We give better," she offered, sticking out her tongue and wiggling it around, obviously trying to coax me into staying.

"Sorry," I smiled, "... but we could always visit again," I suggested.

"Then... we'll just have to rape you again," Danni told me.

"Yes," Asia nodded. "This I like."

Almost an hour later and we were getting dressed again, after yet another mind-numbing orgasm.

"I should call you a taxi," Danni said to me, smiling lustily.

"Yes... you should," I told her.

"Do you really have to leave?" she asked. "I could think of so many other things I'd like to do with you."

"I think you've done just about everything there is, haven't you?" I replied.

She smiled back at me. "Sweetie, you don't know the half of it," she grinned.

"Ha! If I stayed with you, I think you'd probably try to kill me with sex," I laughed. I looked across at Asia Baby, who had her hand down inside her kimono. "Her too, I shouldn't wonder," I smirked.

"You stay?" the little oriental smiled.

"I really think I should be getting back," I told them, "but I'll have a word with Sam. I'm sure we could visit again sometime soon," I smiled.

"We'll look forward to it," Danni replied with a broad smile, and Asia nodding her agreement.

"One thing that does puzzle me though," I asked. "Why do they call you Asia Baby?"

"My real name Huyain Mingxia," she replied.

"It means 'Bright glowing dawn cloud'," Danni explained, "but most people can't pronounce it so she prefers us to use her nickname, 'Asia Baby'," she smiled.

"Well, I think Huyain is a lovely name," I told her.

"Oh," she laughed politely, covering her mouth in that cute, demure way of hers. "Huyain my family name.My nameMingxia," she smiled.

"Even prettier," I smiled.

She literally beamed. "Come. We have sex now," she said, opening her arms to enfold me again.

I smiled in return, but backed away. "I think I've had enough sex for one weekend," I told her with a laugh.

"You stay?" she asked again. "We fuck every day," she smiled, nodding.

"I bet we would," I replied, "but I really have to go."

It was almost midday when Danni called for a taxi to take me back. It was a different cabby this time - only a standard car, but all the same the driver looked at us in a suspicious way - or perhaps that was just my guilt kicking in?

Anyway, Danni and Asia helped me into the taxi, with Danni giving me a tongue-in-cheek parting message. "Don't forget now," she teased, feigning a threatening look. "Not a word to anyone. Remember... We know how to find you," she warned.

If they hadn't both been so kind and loving toward me earlier, I would have been convinced it was real.

"Take her to the Grill House Hotel on Saint Stephens Road," she told the driver, giving him a £20 note. He smiled, obviously happy - the fare would have only been about £10 to £12 normally. I wondered how she knew where we were staying, but I suppose that was all in with the clandestine plans.

I decided I would lay it on thick for Sam when I got back. After all, she had no idea what would have been happening to me. As I entered our room, she jumped up to greet me, smiling.

"Hello baby," she said. "Did you enjoy yourself?" But as soon as she saw me her smile dropped away. She could instantly tell from the look on my face that everything in the garden was most definitely not rosy.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"Can't you guess?" I replied, curtly.

"No? What?"

"They raped me," I snapped. "They tied me up and raped me... over and over again."

"But... I thought youliked that," she replied. She seemed genuinely surprised.

"When I know I'm safe! Yes," I told her, "but Ididn't know that, did I. You left me alone in a dangerous place with three women who I'd never met before. They terrorised me and took turns at raping me. Backside too!," I added, angrily.

"But... I thought..." she began, then said. "You alwaysliked it when we did that at home."

"Yes," I agreed, "but that was with people I knew, or at least had met before. And you were always with us, so I knew I was safe. I didn't have any idea who these people were. They may have wanted to kill me for all I knew. They threatened me with a knife. I was terrified."

She gave me a hug and said she was sorry. I made out that I wasn't convinced.

"I thought it would add a bit of realism for you," she explained.

"Well, it certainly did that!" I told her, in an angry, incredulous tone, giving out an exasperated laugh.

"I thought if you didn't know what to expect," she reasoned, "it would make it more exciting for you."

"Did it never occur to you that I had no idea who any of these people were?" I asked. "I thought they might kill me... or at best leave me to get raped by a dozen men in the nightclub."

"But, surely you would know that if I arranged something like that, I would make sure you were in safe hands."

"Ididn't know you had arranged it though, did I. All I knew was that you had gone off with some other woman and two tarty little sluts."

"That's not very nice!" she almost scolded me. "Suppose one of those girls were to say something like that about you. You wouldn't like that, would you?"

I didn't reply to that. Instead I told her, "They told me to forget about you. They said I'd been gifted to them and they could do anything they wanted with me.And they did! Repeatedly! All of them!"

I let her cradle me in her arms for a while, sobbing gently, until I asked, "Didyou have a good time?"

I looked up to see a bright smile flash across her face, which she quickly corrected, saying, "Oh, it was OK."

"Just OK?" I challenged.

"Ellen has this thing for Gothic girls," she told me.

"Like the thing you have for young, mixed race girls?" I added for her.

"Shewas rather nice," Sam admitted, smiling. "Why? You're not jealous, are you?"

I didn't reply.

"You have nothing to worry about where Bambi is concerned," she told me, sounding sincere. I wasn't convinced though. "You're my girl," she assured me. "You're the one who always does it for me," she smiled.

'More fool me!' I thought. "I was hurt!" I complained. "I thought you had dumped me."

"Look. I'm sorry baby," she said. "What can I do to make it up to you?"

"I don't know," I replied, drying my eyes, but still sulking.

She smiled at me, pulling me close. "I'll think of something," she told me, smiling at me. "Just know this. I'm truly sorry it scared you. I thought you would find it exciting. Try to understand that I love you and I would never let you come to any harm."

Thinking back, at the time I had hated her for what she had done, and for what she had let those women do to me, but deep down I knew I loved her, despite everything.

We spent the rest of the Saturday looking around the shops, but I was careful to avoid the Castle Quarter Shopping Centre - just in case. And I let Sam buy me a few treats - to make it up to me. 'Well, why not milk it for a while', I thought.

On the Sunday morning we were packing to leave when Sam asked me, "Did you pack your school uniform?" She had a curious, expectant look in her eye.

"You know I did," I smiled, as I finished tying my hair into my favourite pigtails.

I picked up the component parts of the kit from my case and took them to the bathroom, returning a few minutes later dressed in my signature schoolgirl outfit, with semi-transparent blouse (and no bra), red and black checked pleated skirt, white ankle socks and black patent shoes.

I wondered what she might have in mind as I finished packing, and I carried our things out to the car while Sam settled the bill. Very soon we were setting off, but as we were leaving the hotel I had a feeling we weren't heading out of town. In fact we went around the ring-road, until I thought began to recognise some of the residential area. It had to be my imagination. On the Friday night I had been in the back of a taxi, and it was dark.

All the same, we soon arrived at a street I knew I'd seen before. We passed a very grand looking house with the word 'Twenty' on top of the the door in bold brass letters. I recognised it immediately, but we didn't stop there. We went a little further along the street where we pulled up outside another large house with the number42 on the door.

"Where are we?" I asked as the car came to a stop.

"You'll see," Sam replied.

We got out and went up to the door. 'Ding Dong' came the sound from within, and almost immediately someone arrived at the door. It was as if they were expecting a visitor.

As the door opened, I recognised the buxom blonde woman immediately.

"Hello," she smiled.

"Hello Ellen," Sam replied - a sheepish grin on her face.

I was dumbfounded. Ellen saw the look on my face and her smile dropped away. "You'd better come in," she told us.

She led us into a very posh looking lounge area, and there, sitting on a sofa together, were Danni and Asia.

Over the next few minutes the five of us (quite calmly under the circumstances) engaged in some sort of stinted conversation, revolving around who had done what to whom, and whether those sort of things were acceptable between non-consenting parties.

Once again, Danni apologised, and Ellen told me that if she had realised that I would have been so traumatised, she would never have agreed to the arrangements. She seemed genuinely remorseful, as did they all, and both she and Danni were repentant about the whole sorry affair. So much so that they took a place each, one either side of me on the sofa, and put their arms around me.

Ellen showed me just how regretful she was for what had happened, and as she gazed into my eyes I could tell that she was genuine. She leaned forward to kiss my cheek, which lingered just a tiny bit longer than was absolutely necessary. Then, with a gentle touch of one finger below my chin, she turned my face toward hers, and gave me the most delicate of kisses on my lips.

That was all it took. Suddenly, my mouth was open, accepting her tongue as I felt Danni's arm slide around my waist. Ellen was still kissing me as Danni's skilled fingers began to release the buttons down the front of my blouse, and suddenly her hand was inside. The next thing I felt was Ellen's fingertip playing with one nipple as my face turned involuntarily toward Danni, to accepther kiss.

"Oh no," I objected. "No. Please no," I whined, but they just smiled at one another, ignoring my plea as they continued.

While they were undressing me, I could see from the corner of my eye that Sam had slipped an arm around Asia's waist, while the other reached down under her dress. She began kissing the tiny oriental woman - my girl and one of my seducers together, about to embark on yet another sexual adventure, while these two women were about to take me on one of their own - and to cap it all, this time I was a willing participant.

I knew my role well by now. So many times in the past had I been in a situation like this. Sam was going to watch these two take me - seduce me - rape me, while she and the little oriental cutie-pie get off together by watching them do it with me.

By this time, Sam had unfastened Asia's dress, and allowed it to fall to the floor. She forced the tiny woman to her knees in front of us, parting Asia's knees and kissing her as her hand moved down to cup the furry, muff covered crotch. Asia let out a cry of pleasure and I knew that Sam was fingering the woman. She leaned her back and began sucking on one shapely little breast as she watched Ellen's mouth close over my naked pussy mound.

"No! Please stop," I whined unconvincingly, as Ellen's tongue began to explore my bald little slit - kissing, licking, sucking, probing, gobbling greedily at my open pussy, while Danni lapped at my mouth and suckled and nibbled at my nipples. But no matter how much I objected, there was to be no respite for me. They laughed as they continued, until they had completed their task, giving me yet another amazing orgasm, with Sam grinning with delight at the result.

Some little while later, Sam and I were on the road again, after the five of us had enjoyed one of the the most pleasurable group encounters I can recall, and as we left, I felt much happier about the whole affair.

Sam looked across at me as I slouched in the passenger seat. We were just entering a small town and there was a bit of traffic congestion ahead.

"Do something for me, would you?" she asked.

"The usual?" I replied, grinning.

"Uh, huh," she nodded, winking at me.

Sam had this thing that she likes to do as we drive though the traffic in a busy town. She loves to engage in a semi-public display of sex (as do I), where others can see us, but they can't intervene.

I lifted my bottom and hitched up my skirt, reaching up to grip my panties, which I pulled down to my ankles. I put my feet up on the dash panel with the panties in full view, and unfastened my blouse right down the front, so my tiny breasts were visible.

Sam reached across to slip her hand inside my open blouse, pushing it aside while I lifted my skirt, putting my hand up between my parted thighs, and she then began to fondle my bare breasts as I frigged myself.

As we came to a stop at some traffic lights in the outside lane, the driver of the car next to us noticed my feet on the dash with my panties around my ankles, and he clearly couldn't believe his eyes. As the lights changed and we pulled away, there was thiscrunch noise from outside, and horns started sounding. Sam was laughing as we drove off, clear of the congestion. "Dirty sods," she said. "Shouldn't be watching us."

I know we shouldn't do such things, but sometimes it's just what you need to take your mind off things that may have been bothering you ;)

Anyway, when Sam said she would make it up to me, she wasn't kidding. The following weekend we met Danni and Ellen along with Nikki and Bambi. We had a six-girlthing together. We went out to a bar then back to our place for... Well, you can probably guess :)

Bambi was much nicer to me this time -very much nicer. They arrived around midday on Saturday and they didn't leave until late Sunday morning. I was so tired after, but it was great fun.

And guess what.

Danni reallyis a Rep for a travel agent. And she reallydoes get to vet resorts for them, and - she's invited me to go on a short holiday with her - to the Cayman Islands. I can hardly wait.

But guess what else?

Sam isn't going with us. We're going with two of Danni's friends. I hope they're cute.

I have an idea that Sam has something else planned - probably with the two girls we met at our New-Year's-Eve thing in Norwich. If you don't know about them, you'll have to ask :). I only hope she's just having a fling. I know mine will be.

---------- FIN ----------

Update:

My holiday to the Cayman Islands with Danni hasn't materialised yet - but I remain hopeful :)

--------------------

Once again, thank you for reading my story. I sincerely hope you enjoyed it.

In recognition for my efforts, please be kind enough to leave a score. I really do appreciate it. Also, if you have any thoughts that you would like to share with other readers, please leave a comment below.

If you feel you may like to send me your private comments, just click the link to myUser-ID below, then click theContact tab. Please don't forget to add a valid email address (or I won't be able to reply).

Thank You.

Macey :-) xx