A Weekend Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I began looking around for Sam and Ellen and the two girls, but they had moved to the other side of the dance floor, almost completely out of our line of sight. I was just about to suggest to Danni that we get up and join them, when two older women - one a fairly big woman in a green backless evening dress, and another much smaller who looked distinctly oriental - turned up at the bar. As soon as they arrived they turned in our direction, and they seemed to know Danni so they came straight over to greet us.

Thinking about it afterwards, neither couple took very long to turn up after Danni had sent her messages, which led me to believe that they can't have been that far away - maybe waiting somewhere nearby for her call?

"Well," the bigger of the two women exclaimed, speaking to Danni, "You weren't kidding, were you."

Obviously there had been some prior interaction that I had been unaware of.

"But... she just little kid," the smaller woman said discreetly to her friend.

"She got in here, didn't she?" the first woman commented.

"Yes. She did," the pocket-sized woman replied, smiling as she stared at me. It was almost a leer, and it unnerved me a little.

Both of them were probably in their late forties or early fifties, but the oriental woman looked much younger because of her diminutive stature. I have to admit, I found her quite attractive, despite her advanced years, but then I've always had a thing for oriental women and girls. Surprising then, isn't it, that I never partnered up with one.

The larger woman was very English, with shoulder length, light brown hair, that she hadn't even tried to do anything with.

She was wearing a green evening dress with large beige coloured abstract floral designs printed all over. It's difficult for me to explain what it looked like. Best way I could describe it would be to say the top half was made from a width of material wrapped around the neck from behind, the way one would wear a scarf, and it crossed over at the front to gather up her fairly generous bust. The ends of that were attached to the lower half, which looked more like a knee length sort of skirt. It sounds peculiar to describe it that way, and it wasn't really very flattering, but it did seem to suit her quite well.

The other woman was without question of either Eastern or Middle Eastern descent - Chinese or Korean perhaps. She had a distinct oriental accent, and spoke with broken English, and she was very tiny in comparison to her friend - she must have been, for me to notice that. She was blessed with fairly dark amber tanned skin, which I always find attractive, and jet black hair that was neatly shaped into a rounded style, with the back cut very short, leaving the back of her neck exposed, and the front much longer, trimmed just short of her slender neck, creating a lovely style which framed her small, round face beautifully.

She was wearing a long, red and gold satin dress with a beautiful bright blue and green floral design, that looked like a combination of an Indian Sari and a Japanese Kimono. It truly was beautiful, and it complemented her Lilliputian stature and slight build perfectly.

"Hello," the bigger woman greeted us, as she sat herself down beside me. "I'm Norma," she told me, staring lustily at my meagre top - at least I think that's what she said - itwas quite loud in there, and I was beginning to feel very drunk. She sounded very English and quite proper in her manner, but she came across as very down to earth, without doubt faking the airs and graces, which mysteriously faded away later in the evening.

"And what'syour name?" she asked, taking my hand and giving it a squeeze.

I was about to answer when the little oriental woman took the seat to my other side, conveniently vacated by Danni.

"Hello," she said. "I am..." she began, then hesitated, smiling as she gazed deep into my eyes, then she gulped. "I am Asian," - I thought that's what she said.

"I can see that," I replied in my drunken slur, and she raised a hand to her lips and laughed politely, as if not wanting to embarrass me.

As I looked back into her laughing eyes, I immediately felt puzzled, but captivated.

"You very beautiful," she said at last, sidling up close and stroking my arm as Norma looked on, saying things like, "What a cute little baby you are," and " Are you sure you're old enough to be in here?"

I was quite confused by then, and I'm not really sure about everything that happened, but they both started touching and feeling me up - not intimately you understand, at least, not at first. Then Norma tried to kiss me - I hated that. She actually had a moustache. You couldn't really see it, but I felt the prickly bristles on my lips as she pressed her mouth against mine.

As I pulled away from her, Asia raised a hand to touch my far cheek gently, turning my face toward her to kiss me. Her lips were so warm and soft, and her kiss tasted sweet. I really loved it - it made my heart skip.

"What's your name? I asked.

She smiled. "I tell you," she laughed, demurely.

"No. No you didn't," I replied.

She laughed again, politely, then told me, "You call me Asia baby," she said.

I wasn't sure if she wanted me to call herAsia baby, or if her name wasAsia, and she was calling mebaby. I decided it was easier to just call herAsia.

"Are you two a couple then?" I asked, in a feeble attempt to defuse an awkward situation.

"Oh, Asia replied, looking a little bashful. "Norma is like... good friend for me," she said, dropping her gaze to the floor and looking away.

"She likes it when I..." Norma began, then paused as if searching for the right word, adding "I... do it for her," she grinned.

I glanced toward Asia, who looked embarrassed.

Turning back to me and pressing her lips against my ear she whispered softly, "I think I like taste you," she said, turning her head to the side and licking my neck carefully before moving back slightly and smiling invitingly.

Then Norma gripped my chin, wrenching my face back toward hers to kiss me again. Once again, the roughness of hernot-too-recently shaved moustache against my lips turned me off completely and I pulled away. I could see she was annoyed that I would accept Asia's kisses but not hers.

That was when one of the bouncers came over and spoke to us - well, to Danni really. He told us that his manager had instructed him to ask us to leave. Danni asked why, and he said it wasbecause we were disturbing the other customers. What he really meant was that we were diverting their attention from the floor show, and they weren't buying any of the overpriced drinks.

Danni assured him that we would behave, but he insisted that his manager had said he must ask us to leave. He suggested wetry another club along the street.

The three women with me began to get up and leave, but I wanted to wait until Sam, Ellen and the two girls came back. "I'm not leaving until Sam gets back," I insisted.

Danni laughed. "You need to forgetthat idea honey," she told me. "You won't be seeing them again tonight."

"What do you mean?" I asked, immediately worried. I peered across toward the dance floor, looking for them, but there was no sign.

"If I know Babs," Norma said, "she'll be busy eating pussy by now," she laughed.

"Who is Babs?" I asked.

"She means Bambi," Danni replied.

"Shesaid Babs! I retorted.

"It's... It's a sort of..." Norma began, sounding unsure of what to tell me.

"Nickname?" Asia added.

"You can leaveher here if you like," the bouncer said, smiling lewdly, before the argument could ensue any further. "We'll make sure she's properly looked after," he grinned.

I looked back and forth between the four of them and they were all grinning. "I'm sorry honey, but we have to leave," Danni told me. "You should come with us..." she paused, "or maybe you would prefer to take your chances with them?" she asked, nodding toward the group of six guys in the adjacent cubicle who were all smiling - no, leering at us.

"I want to wait for Sam," I told them.

"Suit yourself," Danni said, "but we have to go," and the three of them all got up to leave.

"You can't just leave me here," I objected. "Not like this? I have to wait for Sam," I whined.

"Forget about her honey," she told me. "You won't see her again. You need to come with us. You've been gifted!" she told me, smiling.

"What? I asked," my tone totally disbelieving.

I looked up at the big bouncer again, and he was smiling, apparently quite keen to have me remain.

"Youreally do need to come with us," Danni repeated. "I don't think it's safe for you to stay here all alone," she smiled, nodding toward the leering bouncer.

I looked back and forth between the three lusty women and the bouncer, then across at the two groups of men who also all appeared to be waiting and watching with great interest.

"Well honey?" Danni asked again. "You coming?" I just stared at her. "You can stay here if you like honey, but sure as eggs is eggs, every man in this place will be fucking you before they let you leave," she laughed.

I shook my head in disbelief. I couldn't imagine that Sam would have just abandoned me and gone off with those other girls, leaving me to fend for myself in a place like this.

"Just look around you honey. Tell me you think I'm wrong," Danni laughed.

I could see from the looks on the faces of the men that she was right.

"You know what?" Norma said, "I think I'll stay and watch. Ain't never seen ten fellas rape a little school kid before."

I looked across again, to where the two groups of men were watching us, clearly very interested.

"Don't forget the bouncers," Danni added, laughing. "Let's all stay and watch," she laughed.

The bouncer reached for my hand, pulling me up out of my seat, clearly thinking he had won his prize. He slipped an arm around my waist as his other hand reached for my breasts.

"Ha! Do you think you can manage ten guys all at once," Norma laughed, as his hand began feeling me up.

"Don't worry about her," the bouncer told them as he cupped my tiny breast, pinching the nipple through the thin material of my top. "I'll make sure those guys don't hurt her," he said, leering down at me.

I was horrified. I knew that if I didn't get away now, I would end up as the floor show - literally, but I was so drunk I could hardly manage to stand.

"Come along kid," Danni said in a kindly tone as she reached for my hand, pulling me away from him. "We really need to go," she added, looking at the big guy with anexcuse us sort of expression.

"I'll give you a hundred if you leave her here," he said.

In desperation, I pulled away. "I'm going with my friends," I managed to slur.

He looked thoroughly disappointed as the three women crowded around and took me from him, hurrying me toward the exit.

There were a queue of taxis outside, and we climbed into a bigish people carrier and went right to the back.

Danni sat me between the two older women facing the back of the taxi, in a position behind two of the high backed seats, so the driver couldn't see was was going on, and she sat opposite, facing us.

Almost as soon as we set off, the two women moved in close and slid their arms around me, leaning across my arms as they cuddled in, and they both started kissing me. All the time they were laughing and feeling my bare midriff and my upper body through my top.

I wanted to get away but as they were leaning across my arms, I was trapped. I began to struggle, but Danni reached forward for my shins and as her hands slid up my legs to my knees, she eased them slightly apart. That was when I felt Asia's hand on my thigh. I was about to call out to object, when Norma gripped my chin more firmly, turning my face toward hers to kiss me again as Asia slid her hand up the inside of my thigh. An instinctive reaction made me jump as I felt her fingertips touch the gusset of my panties, inadvertently lifting myself and allowing her fingers to slip beneath me.

"Oh!" I gasped in surprise, as Asia's fingers began to fiddle with me there.

"Oh," she giggled. "She very wet here," she told the others, smiling lustily.

Although I didn't want them kissing me or doing that, I was so drunk there was little I could do to stop them. Very quickly they were taking turns with me - one of them holding my chin and turning my face toward her as she pushed her tongue into my mouth, while the other was feeling me up - groping my breasts or sliding her hand up my skirt.

They were both laughing as Asia pulled at the tie on my blouse and the pair slipped their hands inside my open top, while Danni reached up under my skirt and pulled my panties away.

Remember, we were still in the taxi then, travelling through the dark streets. A couple of times the driver called back to ask if everything was OK. Danni just told him that I was her daughter and I was really drunk. She said they were trying to control me and and they wanted to get me home as quickly as possible. She told him that she didn't want me being sick in his taxi. That made him concentrate more on his driving and less on us.

"I want suck you sweet tits," Asia whispered softly to me, nibbling my ear and kissing my cheek as she pulled me close again. She pressed her mouth over mine as she squeezed my breast.

"I'm going to fuck her," Norma said coarsely, wrenching my face from her friend and forcing another rough kiss on my reluctant mouth. I couldn't, believe this. I was with three strange women, and they were all but raping me in the back of a moving taxi.

We must have only been driving for about ten to fifteen minutes before we came to a stop, somewhere along a main road in a residential area.

They asked the driver to drop us at the end of a street, but he seemed very suspicious, so he said, "No! I have to take you to the door."

We drove a little way down the adjoining street until Danni called out, "This will do us," and the taxi came to an abrupt halt.

Norma tied my top again for me before the driver let us out, but Danni kept my panties. We stopped in front of a grand looking detached house with a low wall and lots of bushes at the front. I had been in no state to read the name of the street - all I can tell you is that there was a very smart looking word 'Twenty' on top of the the door in bold brass letters. But almost as soon as I was out of the taxi, I was sick over the wall.

The three women helped me into the front garden, and we waited there for a minute, until the taxi drove away.

"Let's get her inside before it wears off," Danni told the others.

'Before what wears off?' I wondered, but I didn't say anything. Instead I turned and began to head for the front door, as I apologised for being sick in the bushes.

"Who's house is this?" I asked.

Danni shrugged, and they all laughed, as they turned me around to guide me out of the gate again. Now I was completely confused.

They frog-marched me up to the top of the street, along the main road a little way, then into another street. A little way down the street we went into an alleyway and into the back garden of another house.

By now I was completely lost - well, in truth I was already lost, long before the taxi dropped us off. I had no idea where we were. I would never be able to find the place again. I didn't know the street or the house number. I didn't even know the name of the taxi company that took us there, and if I had done, we weren't in the same place where he dropped us.

By now I was really frightened, but so drunk that I was almost incapable. Asia opened the back door and the other two virtually carried me across the threshold and into a kitchen. As we went in, it dawned on me the trouble I could be in. I didn't know any of these women. No-one knew where I was. Even if Idid manage to escape them, I could never find my way back again.

To all intents and purposes, I was a prisoner of these three women, and there was little doubt in my mind of their intentions. They'd already started to strip me in the taxi, and now we were safe in a private house, with no prying eyes, there was no telling what they might do with me.

All I knew about them was that Sam knew Danni's friend Ellen, but that wouldn't be much consolation from the bottom of a dumpster truck or under the supporting pillar of some motorway bridge if they chose to do the worst thing imaginable with me.

We were no sooner inside when Danni pulled the tie on my top again, laughing in delight as it fell open, but this time it was off my shoulders and down my back in a matter of seconds. It was still hanging around my elbows as Danni wrapped her arms around me, and she lifted me effortlessly from the floor as her head dipped down to take one tiny breast in her mouth. My legs kicked out uselessly in the air as the other two held my arms while she lapped and licked and sucked greedily at me. I loved it and hated it at the same time. I was terrified.

"Stop it! Stop it!" I begged. "I want to go home," I cried.

"Ha! No can do baby," Norma laughed. "If you take what's on offer, then you have to give something in return," she smiled, lustily.

"Smell breath," Asia suggested.

Danni moved in, as if to give me a kiss, then pulled back. "Oh! Sicky!" she said, pulling a face.

"Let's get her to the bathroom," Norma said to the others. "There's some mouthwash in the cupboard."

She grabbed me around my upper torso, pinning my arms to my sides, while Danni took my legs, and they carried me, struggling up the stairs and into the bathroom, with Asia bringing up the rear.

The little oriental woman opened a cabinet and took out a bottle ofCool Listerine, and poured half a cap-full, passing it to me. I promptly dropped it into the sink.

"Oh God child!" Norma cursed. "Get a grip will you?"

"It isn't her fault," Danni told her, defending me. "You were the one who insisted on pouring more drinks down her throat," she said. "Here honey. Let me help you with it," she smiled.

She poured another portion of mouthwash and put it to my lips, tipping it gently so that I could sip it - and I swallowed. It nearly choked me.

"You're not supposed to drink it," she laughed. "You're supposed to rinse your mouth with it... silly girl."

She poured another half cap-full and this time I rinsed my mouth, looking in the mirror.

"Now... spit," she told me, so I did - all over the mirror, getting it all over the sink and down my front.

"Oh God! You stupid bitch!" Norma shouted angrily, but the other two just laughed, which made me start giggling too.

"Come on. Let's clean her up," Danni chuckled.

She took a towel and as she cleaned the mirror and the soap trays on the sink, Norma took another, leading me to one side where she began wiping my front for me. I was dry very quickly, apart from my skirt, but she continued to stroke my front, eventually letting the towel fall to the floor, but continuing to stroke my body. I was still in a daze, and before I realised, both she and Asia were caressing my bare upper body, with Asia also reaching down under my skirt.

I let out a half-hearted moan of feeble objection, causing Danni to stare into the mirror and notice them molesting me again.

"Huh," she grunted. "Might have guessed. Come on," she ordered, turning to interrupt them. "Let's get her somewhere more comfortable shall we?"

They led me to a bedroom where Norma and Asia stood me beside a big, plush bed, and while the pair supported me with my back to the bed, Danni opened a wardrobe door. There, on a rack on the back of the door, were dozens of brightly coloured scarves. She took one and turned to face me, smiling.

"Open your mouth," she ordered, smiling.