A Weekend Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stupidly, I did as she said, and she promptly stuffed my rolled up panties into my mouth (I'd forgotten about them), and tied a scarf around my head to keep it in place. I just stared back at her, my eyes wide with shocked surprise.

"That's just to make sure you don't wake the neighbours," she sniggered.

They turned me to face the bed again, and as Norma forced my hands behind my back (she was a very strong woman), Danni bound my wrists together, while Asia began lovingly caressing my bottom, running her fingertips around my buttocks in tiny circles, squeezing them gently, then tracing her finger up and down the groove between my cheeks.

They turned me onto my back on the bed and Asia clambered up beside me, where she began playing with my breasts, teasing the nipples as she slowly ran her fingertips around the stiff bobble of the areola.

"Oh. Very good," she breathed softly, smiling. "I think she like," she giggled.

I shook my head in defiance, but that only made Asia more determined, and she got her wish as she tweaked one nipple gently, rolling it between her finger and thumb while her lips closed on the other.

"I like suck pretty tits," she smiled, leaning over me to take the other one, but before she could manage to make contact, Danni and Norma were dragging me further up the bed on my back.

Asia reached out to catch my kicking feet, pulling my shoes off and tossing them to a corner, as Norma climbed off the bed to help abate my kicking.

Now I was naked apart from the wet skirt. "Hmmm... I think we need to finish the job, don't you?" she suggested to Danni. By now, Norma's faux-posh accent had all but disappeared.

"Couldn't agree more," the black haired, masculine looking woman smiled.

She lay beside me on the bed to one side, holding my head and kissing my face and neck and shoulders, while Asia resumed her licking and sucking at my nipples, and Norma began fiddling with the clasp on my skirt, saying, "Now, how does this work? Ah, yes. Here it is," she mused to herself softly, unfastening the waist clasp and pulling the zip down.

Encouraged, she smiled lustily as she gripped the hem and tugged it away, exposing my bare nether region, and leaving me now completely naked on the bed between the three of them.

"Oh yes... this is what I like," Norma said softly, staring at my bald little pussy mound, "but are you sure she's as old as Ellen said? She looks like a little kid."

"OK. Let's find out," Danni replied.

So, while Asia and Norma held me down on the bed, caressing my naked flesh, Danni ran down the stairs to retrieve my purse from the kitchen where it had fallen. On her return she opened it up and rifled around for a moment, before pulling out my drivers license.

"It says here she was born October 2000. That would make her... twenty two years old," she announced.

"I don't believe it," Norma replied. "She looks way too young."

"Well, let's ask her. "How old are you child?" Danni asked me.

I struggled to reply but with the gag in place, all that came out were mumbles.

"Are you twenty three in October, child?" she asked, the pitch of her voice rising at the end of the question.

Stupidly, I replied with a nod. I thought afterwards, if I'd been able to tell them I was as young as Norma thought, they might possibly have stopped and let me go.

But that was what she wanted, of course. She smiled a wicked smile. "That's all I needed to know," she laughed, sliding down and pushing my knees wide. "Mmmm... This looks delicious," she purred softly as her lips caressed the soft flesh just above the knee on one bare thigh.

As she kissed me there, I could feel the rough, prickly scraping of her shaved moustache against my skin, but it was somehow exciting as she licked it, sucking at the tender flesh, kissing and lapping her way upward, gradually closer and closer to my exposed pussy, while Danni and Asia held me down, exchanging kisses with each other between dipping their heads down to lap or suck at my tiny stimulated breasts.

I moaned as I shook my head in refusal, but they seemed able to tell that my objection was insincere. I hated to admit it - even to myself, but the sensation felt amazing. As soon as Norma's rough, prickly kisses reached my pussy mound, I began to push my groin upward to meet her.

"Ha ha," Asia laughed. "See! I tell you she like," she smiled, returning her lips to one stiff little nipple, tugging at it gently, while Danni hungrily suckled on the other.

Meanwhile, Norma repeated her progression of lusty kisses from the other knee up the top of the thigh, until she reached my pussy, and while Danni's and Asia's attention to my tender, sensitive little breasts became more and more fervent, Norma's tongue began to probe me in the most beautiful way - so much so that I could no longer resist the sensation, and involuntarily began to respond to her probing.

"Well, well," Danni said at last. "Can't have this," she laughed. "Next thing you know, she'll be enjoying it," she sniggered. "I know, let's tie her up. We can rape her properly like that."

"No! No!" I tried to object through the gag, my eyes wide with fear as I shook my head violently. But it came out as "Mmo. Mmmo," and Danni just laughed.

"She want more," Asia laughed.

"Of course. We're going torape you, silly child," Danni laughed. "What do you think webrought you here for?" she grinned.

Someone produced a couple more scarves and with my hands still firmly secured behind my back, they began to tie scarves to my ankles.

"This is no use," Norma complained. "They won't reach,"

"Then get some more?" Danni told her, the pitch of her voice rising like a question, suggesting that the solution was obvious. "Tie them end to end," she smiled.

"But... these areexpensive!" the big woman objected.

"I'll take you shopping after," Danni told her. "I'll buy you a dozen new ones," she snapped. "You're wasting time. Just open her up and tie her there."

They tied more scarves to the ends, extending my bonds and heaved my legs out sideways, and as Danni and Norma were stretching me wide, tying my feet to the head and foot of the bed while I struggled, Asia nestled down between my thighs on the floor.

"You very pretty little girl," she purred, stroking my pussy mound and kissing one thigh close to the top.

I began sobbing. I'd done this sort of thing before, of course, but I had no idea how rough or cruel these women might be.

"Get off her!" Norma barked to her little Asian partner. "I was there first," she growled. "The cunt is mine."

"Then it must be her turn now," Danni countered, with a smile. "Let her have her fun," she giggled. "There's plenty for us all."

Asia knelt on the floor, smiling up into my eyes as she leaned forward to close her lips gently over my exposed pussy.

"Mmmm..." she purred as I struggled, my legs spread out like a sacrificial offering. "I like eat little schoolgirl," she breathed softly, closing her open mouth over my mound and sucking lovingly.

"Mmmm. Tasty little girl," she said, tracing the tiny slit with the tip of her tongue.

She slid her hands under my thighs, close to the buttocks, and lifted my groin as she pressed her mouth tight over my bald little mound. "Mmmm... Sweet... Juicy," she purred, pushing her tongue down into the slit, then further down to my opening, probing me as she held her mouth tight against my writhing crotch.

"Nyumm, Nyumm, Nyumm," came the sounds of Asia's licking. Then suddenly, her tongue was hurriedly working up and down the slit, expertly flicking against my sensitive, engorged little clitoris, probing me, then flicking my clitty again, then down to probe again. Over and over she repeated this. It was such divine torture, and all the while, Danni and Norma were sucking my nipples and licking my body.

I felt ashamed that I was actually enjoying it. I hated myself because it felt so good. These women were raping me and I was loving it - but I was still really scared. My hips began to buck and my body writhed as they fought to hold me still, despite being, trussed up and spread out helplessly.

Norma grabbed my head and began trying to kiss my face with the gag in the way. Her rough shaven moustache prickled my upper lip as Danni sucked so hard on my nipples that it hurt, and Asia thrust her tongue as deep as she could, sucking on my clitty so very hard.

"Can't we get rid of this?" Norma complained, patting the gag across my mouth.

"Depends if she'll keep quiet," Danni replied.

Even as she was saying it, I let out scream after muffled scream as best I could with the gag still in place, mainly from fear but also partly from my sinful pleasure of their rampaging assault on me. But despite my fear, it wasn't long before I was brought to the most amazing climax. My hips bucked and my body heaved and lurched as the most intense orgasm flooded through me - and moments later, as I calmed, the three of them just looked on with delight.

I closed my eyes and relaxed, allowing their kisses and caresses to soothe me, not realising that one of their number was now missing. Not until Danni returned with a big kitchen knife, that is.

The three of them crowded around me on the bed, and Danni was holding this terrifying knife with a blade that had to be at least ten inches long, waving it around menacingly.

"You suck pussy for Asia? Yes?" she began, grinning.

I shook my head fearfully.

"I want you suck pussy!" she demanded, scowling.

"Well child?" Danni began. "We've given you your fun. Now it's time for you to give us ours," she smiled.

"Norma just wants to kiss you, but Asia Baby... well, she wants you do do for her what she just did for you," she nodded, smiling wickedly. "But..." she added, waving the terrifying knife at me, "you can't do that with this on... can you," she said, tapping the gag with the tip of the knife.

I just cringed.

"So... Do you think you can keep quiet if we take it off?" she asked.

I nodded, feeling quite terrified.

"OK then, but don't go making any noise. Remember, I can silence you in a second if need be," she warned, untying the knot in the scarf at the back of my head.

I spat the panties out of my mouth, and gasped, free to breathe the clean air unrestricted at last.

"Now. You be careful kiddo," Danni warned me, waving the knife under my nose. "We have ways of making sure that naughty little girls don't go telling tales," she said, with a menacing smile on her face.

Almost as soon as the gag was off, Norma grabbed my head and forced another of her rough, urgent kisses on my lips, thrusting her tongue deep into my mouth.

"Ha! Always wanted a pretty little schoolgirl to ravish," she laughed, kissing me again.

"You suck pussy now? Yes?" Asia purred in my ear, excitedly. She licked my cheek, her hand reaching for my breast again, giving it a playful squeeze as Norma put her hand over my open crotch, teasing my pussy lips with her fingertips.

Between them they released the bonds on my feet leaving my arms still tied behind my back, and as I pulled myself up to a kneeling position in the middle of the bed, they all crowded around me, taking turns to bestow kiss after tonguey kiss on my mouth, while their hands explored everywhere else, front and rear.

"My turn to eat the pussy now," Norma said, lustily. Get her on her back again, she ordered. "I want some more of that sweet little cunt."

"Hey! You've already had a turn down there," Danni objected.

"My house. My rules!" Norma insisted, laughing.

They pulled me onto my back again, and as Norma ducked her head down, pushing my legs wide, I had to lie uncomfortably on top of my arms. Danni set about kissing me again while Asia slowly stripped in front of me, apparently enjoying having me watch as her beautiful silky dress slipped from her lithe body and fell to the floor.

She wore no bra - just a brief pair of red panties, which she also quickly wriggled out of, sliding them down to her ankles.

Her breasts were quite small - much like mine, but perhaps a little bigger and unusually firm and shapely for a woman of her age. I was surprised though, that her groin area wasn't shaven - I thought that all women (at least all lesbian women) shaved themselves or waxed these days - but obviously not this particular lady. She was as natural as any woman of her age, with a thick bush of dark pubic muff.

Anyway, Norma began her oral attention to my exposed, bald pussy once more, enjoying little objection from me (apart from my discomfort from lying on my arms), and while Danni resumed her lapping of my breasts, Asia left the room for a few minutes.

I simply submitted, letting them have their fun again, content in the fact that they weren't trying to harm me - at least for the moment.

When she returned, Asia was holding a black strappy harness like thing which was wrapped in hand-towel. The entire assembly had been drenched with water, which she was carefully drying off. As she removed the towel I could clearly see there was a large black knobbly dildo attached. Curiously, it looked exactly like one that Sam had in her arsenal, and I would subsequently learn that they had been warming it in a sink-full of hot water in the bathroom (apparently, to create a more realistic sensation).

In her other hand, Asia held a blue & grey tube with the legend KY on the side, in large white letters. There was no mistaking whatthat was, or what they intended to do with the things.

She passed the dildo with its harness to Norma, who smiled at her tiny partner. "Maybe I'll let you have a go with it after," she grinned as she began to unzip her dress at the side.

She hitched it up and ducked her head down, slipping the loop of abstract floral material over her head, and off, before letting the whole thing drop to the floor. She kicked the dress aside and stood there for a few moments in front of us wearing just a pair of enormous knickers, allowing us to take in the full magnitude of her significant bust and generously covered body.

Next, the knickers were discarded, revealing a fairly substantial lower tummy and a fully shaven groin, unlike her pocket-sized oriental partner's.

With a wicked grin, she immediately began to clamber into the harness, expertly fastening herself in, with the dildo sticking out and wobbling around like some hideous phallic weapon.

Danni and Asia smiled, holding me back on the bed and I watched, mesmerised, as Norma smeared a generous blob of the KY lube onto the tip before climbing onto the bed before me.

With her assistants holding me down, Norma revealed her sinful intention for me to the others. "Turn her over," she ordered, smiling wickedly.

'Hmmm. Doggie style', I thought to myself. 'Nothing special there' - except my hands were still bound behind me. 'Hmmm. This could be difficult', I thought.

Even so, I was happy to let them roll me onto my face, lengthwise on the bed. At least I was more comfortable that way round, except that my face was now buried in the bedding.

"That's it," Norma growled. "Now, part your legs kid," she said, gripping my thighs behind the knees and pushing them wide as she knelt between my feet, and I shuddered as I felt the dildo come to rest between my buttocks.

"Oh no. Please don't. Not that," I moaned softly.

Meanwhile, the tiny oriental woman took a place seated before me, propped up against the pillows as she smiled expectantly down at me, her open crotch close to my face. "You eat pussy now?" she asked, nodding encouragingly.

"Oh, what a cute little bum," Norma enthused, before I could reply. She gripped my buttocks, groping and squeezing them obscenely. It felt as if she was kneading dough, while working the tip of the dildo along the groove between my butt cheeks.

Danni lifted me by the shoulders as Asia shuffled her bottom forward into position, resting her feet to either side of my body, saying again, more determinedly, "You lick pussy now?" frowning as she demanded this time.

"OK," I agreed, "but I can't do it like this," I objected.

"Why you no lick pussy?" she asked firmly, apparently oblivious to my difficulty.

"You need to untie my hands," I reasoned.

"You be good little girl," she said, lying back with her legs parted in front of me. It was quite fascinating, watching her labia open as she spread her legs wide, seeing the glistening pink inside of her vagina as it opened, but I still couldn't perform for her.

"She no lick pussy," Asia complained.

Gripping my head, she shuffled closer still, until her unshaven crotch was pushed up against my mouth, and she began to pull my head down over her open slit.

The scent of her pubic muff was quite peculiar - a mixture of musky sweaty aroma, and sweet honey. It made me want to taste her - which delighted her no end, of course.

"Mmmm. Now! You eat pussy," she purred softly. Her tone was soft yet mildly threatening and she nodded, a wicked expression on her face smiling down at me as she held my mouth in contact with her open pussy.

God knows I tried, but I was falling forward onto my face in her groin. And all the time, Norma was preparing to force the dildo into me from behind.

I tried to turn my head to see her behind me, but Asia was busy getting herself into the most comfortable position, seated with her legs parted directly below my head, and she gripped my hair tugging my head down by the pigtails as she ground her pussy up against my face.

"Got something nice for you pretty baby," Norma's deep voice growled from behind, as I felt the warmth of a very specialsomething nice pressing against my labia. "Like it honey?" she asked, as she pushed - gently at first.

It was warm and moist - feeling very much like a real penis as it gradually worked its way into my opening.

"Mmmnh. Mmmnh," was all I could reply as I moaned, softly at first, then much louder as I felt the enlarged tip of the beast begin to stretch me.

"Ooohh," Norma purred softly. "Is that nice baby?" she asked.

I lifted my head and let out a cry as I felt more of the knobbly length of the thing penetrate. Asia just laughed, holding my head tightly and humping against my mouth.

"Oh baby," Danni said softly. "This looks amazing," she laughed, delighted at the sight of the big knurled dildo entering me from the rear, as my mouth was pressed over Asia's wet pussy.

Her hand reached round to fondle my breasts, tweaking the nipples as Norma drilled me from behind, and I cried out in pain.

I struggled to lift my head. "Untie me," I pleaded.

"Keep her quiet," Danni ordered.

"Of course," Asia agreed, happy to comply as she gripped my head tightly, pulling my face down into her groin. "Now, you suck pussy. Be good little girl," she giggled, holding my head as I peered up to see her tiny breasts looking very attractive, squeezed between her arms.

As Norma slipped one arm around my waist, pulling me back against her, and the other hand on my thigh close to the back of the knee to keep my legs parted, Asia forced my lips into tight contact with her open pussy again, amid the thick dark muff, pushing her groin up to meet me, humping against me.

"You suck cunt baby," Asia moaned. I tried, I really did, but I simply kept falling forward, unable to control what I was doing.

"Do as you're told kiddo," Danni warned, watching with glee as I struggled to cope with the stretching, trying to lick the glistening slit at the same time.

"Oh yes," the little woman moaned. "Oh! This good. Oh yes. Feel very good little girl," she sighed. "You good little girl," she repeated. "Oh yes. Oh yes. That very nice little girl," she moaned, her hips gyrating as she pulled my head down against her crotch.

Gradually, the sounds became less intelligible as her hands released my head and her hips began to buck gently in time with my laboured lapping. I peered up from between her parted thighs to see Danni with her arms around the pint-sized woman's body, kissing her as she fondled one small breast, her fingers tweaking the nipple, further exciting this tiny, lust crazed woman as I licked her pussy, while Norma was reaming my pussy from behind with one of my own girlfriend's strap-ons.