A Weekend with a Difference

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel an orgasm building deep inside my loins, feeling it grow like a huge wave about to break on the shore. It grew and grew. My hands trying to grasp his very short hair as I pushed myself towards his mouth and fingers. He then thrust his fingers right up inside me, really deep and held them there as he sucked harder on my clit. At that moment I felt the surge of delight race through my body as my orgasm broke. I know I was moaning quite loudly as he sucked me to the peak of my orgasm. He broke contact with my pussy and kissed my lower tummy as I lay there gasping.

After a while as I regained a certain level of control, he stood up, taking my hands in his he raised me back to a sitting position. I was now looking directly at the shapely bulge in his briefs. I looked up at him and made to touch the bulge. Again he pulled back. He then eased his briefs down over his thighs, freeing his very firm erection. He was just inches from my face now. The large helmet of his cock in easy reach, but knowing that he did not want me to touch him I resisted. What I saw was about seven inches of hot throbbing meat.

"There now, Tessa. See what you have done to me?" He held the back of my head and brushed the tip of his cock across my lips. I took the shaft in my hand, he didn't pull away. I brushed my lips around the rim of his helmet. Feeling the heat of his shaft in my hand. I opened my mouth and he pushed forward, his cock slipping into my mouth.

"Arrrrrgh! Yessssss!"

His hands around my head he slowly eased it inside my mouth to about half way. I could see in the soft light his blonde pubic hair. I cupped his tight balls in my hand as he slowly fucked my mouth. He stopped this after less than a minute and laid down on the bed. I went to go down on him again, he stopped me, pulling me on top of him. I lay there, our bodies fully in contact, we were kissing with such passion. He rolled over, placing me on my back. He rolled on top of me, pushing apart my legs with his knees.

"Mmmmmm such a nice tight pussy you have there. I'm going to love fucking you."

I just nodded and said "Yes, please."

He reached out and took the unwrapped condom from the bedside table. I had not even known he had done that. It must have been in the few seconds I had his cock in my mouth. I felt him put the condom on. He then positioned himself to penetrate me. I felt the head of his cock ease inside me, again he moved slightly and then firmly pushed himself fully into me.

His slow firm thrusts began to increase. I could feel the muscles under his skin flexing with each delightful thrust of his cock. I could feel the head of it reaching fully inside me. My hands were running up and down his broad back. He was kissing and nibbling my neck and my mouth in turn. Feeling his wonderfully firm body on top of me and his hard cock repeatedly penetrating me was so divine. I seemed to be floating on a warm cloud of extreme pleasure. Again I felt the beginnings of an orgasm starting to build in my loins as thrust after thrust of his cock found its target.

After a few minutes of this wonderful pleasure he pulled out of me. I felt an emptiness as her withdrew from me. He very smoothly rolled me onto my front and placed a couple of pillows under my hips. I felt him push my legs apart and re-position himself behind me. Once again I experienced the waves of thrilling pleasure as he eased his cock back inside my very willing pussy. He then laid on top of my back and took up a fantastic, thrusting rhythm. The different angle made for great penetration. I could feel the thick helmet pushing apart the tight wet walls of my pussy with each thrust. I again felt the latent orgasm build inside me. I heard myself gasping and giving out little cries of "Yes! Yes! Yes!" as he fucked me. He took his weight on his hands and straightened his arms, raising his chest off my back and began a very much firmer and harder thrusting. He was giving me what I can only call a real "beasting". As he fucked me harder and deeper I could feel his hands on my shoulder blades, pinning me down onto the bed. The hard deep thrusting was so, so enjoyable!

I then became aware of more light entering the room as the door opened. In my passion I turned my head to see Marie and George enter the room, both completely naked. I was astounded and a bit shocked, but I offered no complaint as I was enjoying being fucked so much. They came over to the bed and climbed on it.

"Looks like these two are really having fun!" I heard Marie say with a slight snigger. I was then aware of Marie laid on the other side of the huge bed with George on top of her giving her a really good fucking, from which she was obviously taking great pleasure. I have to now confess that the sight of them fucking was highly erotic! Our four naked bodies together on that bed implanted such erotic images in my head that the orgasm built and built to an almost alarming level before crashing over me like a tidal wave of extreme sexual delight.

As Marie and I lay there recovering our composure, she looked me in the eyes and said,

"There, didn't I tell you they were talented?" and laughed, we both did. The guys were kissing and stroking our bodies as we lay together on that huge bed.

"OK," Marie said, sitting up. "It's time I left you three alone to play."

I was just about to object when she put her finger over my lips and just said "Shhhhhhush!" With that she left the room.

So, there I was. The two guys stroking my skin, kissing my body and toying with my breasts. One lay on either side of me. I was now on my back. They each took a breast. They massaged and pinched and nibbled and sucked. God! It was an amazing feeling! For my part I could not resist but take a cock in each of my hands. Feeling their thickness, their hardness and their length. George was much hairier and thicker too, quite a lot bigger all round really. Matt replaced his condom and placed me on all fours. He knelt behind me and taking my hips in his strong hands eased his cock once again inside me. George shuffled on his knees round to the top of the bed so my face was staring at his rather large erect cock. Deftly he took off his condom and started to brush the head of his thick cock on my mouth, which I opened and took the head inside. As Matt built up to a wonderful rhythmic fucking action I sucked George's cock. He wrapped his fingers in my hair and began to fuck my mouth. I felt the head going to the back of my mouth, almost into my throat. I gagged. At which point he just held my head and rested his cock until the gagging subsided. He began to ease his shaft back and forth in my mouth. I could feel the ridge of his helmet rubbing on the roof of my mouth. Meanwhile the sensation of Mat's cock ploughing inside me was as good as it had been before. He then reached around with his hand and using his fingers began to tease my clit as he thrust into me again and again. My head began to spin with the pleasure. Two fit strong men were giving me a really hot fucking.

After how long, I have no idea, George lay on his back, his erection very impressive. Perhaps as much as eight or nine inches. He guided me to mount him by straddling him and lowering myself down onto his cock. As I settled down onto his shaft I could feel its thickness stretching me in a very delightful way. Slowly I eased myself further down onto him, amazed that I took his full length with no discomfort. George held my hips and indicated the speed at which he wanted me to ride his cock. It felt really good as time after time I let myself plunge down his gorgeous shaft. Meanwhile Matt was kneeling behind me, the tip of his cock rubbing along my back as I rode George's cock. He began to squeeze my breasts and taking my nipples between his thumbs and forefingers gradually increased the pressure on them, sending waves of pleasure through me.

After a few minutes, Matt pressed his hands against my shoulders, pushing me forwards. George put his arms around me and held me quite tightly. It was then that I felt Matt pressing the head of his cock against my anus. Anal sex was way outside my experience, let alone my comfort zone. I was very unsure about this, but remarkably he eased his cock in my bum with very little effort on his part and very little discomfort on mine.

I was too aware of keeping my mind on what was happening to take much pleasure from being fucked both in my pussy and my bum. The guys on the other hand took very little time to reach their orgasms. Matt first and George shortly after.

The three of us lay on the bed. I was the meat in their sandwich. About 10 or 15 minutes later George went back to Marie's room. Matt and I took a very nice cosy shower together. As Matt was dressing I went downstairs in a towelling bathrobe. George and Marie were in the kitchen drinking and laughing. Marie looked me in the eyes and gave the biggest grin I had ever seen on her face.

"Oh look! It's a freshly-fucked-farm-girl!"

The guys left in a taxi a short time later and Marie wanted a blow by blow account of the action. With a few more glasses of wine I soon opened up and we sat there laughing and getting quietly (OK, not so quietly) drunk.

12