A Weird Secret Dating App

Story Info
Laura tries a different dating app.
1.4k words
4.03
2.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moonburns
Moonburns
44 Followers

Editor's note: this fictional work contains scenes of fictional incest or fictional incest content.

*****

Laura sighed as she stared at her phone and listlessly swiped.

"Any action tonight?" Maggie said as she sat down on the sofa next to Laura. The other sorority girls were talking and laughing and pouring drinks, a casual Wednesday night in.

"This is so pointless," Laura said, putting down her phone. "It's just a blur of boys, all the same, all boring as hell."

"Nothing wrong with being picky," Maggie said. "Sometimes what you want can turn out to be very, very specific."

"What?" Laura said.

"Never mind," Maggie said. She thought for a while, then hesitantly said, "Actually, maybe you'd be interested in trying a dating app that's a little... unusual?"

"What do you mean?"

"It's not for everyone," Maggie said. "Although everybody who tries it seems to be pretty satisfied with the results."

"Is it new?"

"I think it's been around for a while," Maggie said. "It's just sort of secret."

"Really? Well, at this point I'll try anything," Laura said, picking up her phone. "What's it called?"

"I wonder if you're ready for it," Maggie said, eyeing Laura. "The app might sound weird, but it works, if you're open to it."

"What kind of app is this?" Laura said, confused.

"It makes matches," Maggie said. "A match you might not normally expect. Or maybe a match you were hoping for, deep down. Hard to say."

"What are you talking about?" Laura said.

"Maybe you're not ready," Maggie said.

Cindy walked over and sat on the arm of the sofa. "What are you guys talking about?" she said.

Laura said, "Some weird secret dating app."

"Inder, the incest app?" Cindy said excitedly. "Are you finally ready to try it out?"

Laura stared at Cindy, open-mouthed.

"It's amazing," Cindy went on. "It really makes incest so simple. I hooked up with my brother right away."

Laura turned and stared at Maggie.

Maggie said to Cindy, "I was trying to ease her into this."

Cindy scoffed and lifted Laura's phone from her numb hands. "Sure, maybe it's a bit shocking at first, for a minute, but after you see how many people are using Inder, and how easy it is to start some incest, and how happy they are once they try it, you'll be signing up in no time."

"I suppose that's the genius of it," Maggie said. "Once the barrier to entry is gone, you realize how appealing incest can be."

"You guys are joking, right?" Laura said.

"Nope, no joke," Cindy said, tapping at Laura's phone. "Your world is about to be forever changed."

Laura said, "Are you putting it on my ph--"

"Yep," Cindy said, letting Laura read the screen.

Laura squinted. "Super Lucky Word Scramble?"

"That's its cover name," Cindy said, snatching the phone out of Laura's reach. "They keep changing it. To keep it secret. Now, all we need to do is verify your identity and you're ready to go. Where's your purse?"

"Wait!" Laura said as Cindy walked away. Maggie put a hand on Laura's arm.

"Don't feel pressured by her," Maggie said. "The choice is entirely yours. But I think you're already seeing the possibilities."

"So this is all real?" Laura said.

"Oh yeah," Maggie said.

"You've used it?"

Maggie nodded. "It helped me start a sexual relationship with my sister. It's great."

"And other people are using it?"

"Millions, they say."

"Millions?" Laura said. "So why haven't I heard of this app?"

"Because it's a secret."

Laura said, "Millions of people are doing incest through an app and nobody talks about it?"

"Secrecy is an important part of incest," Maggie said.

"But how do they find out about Inder?"

"Word of mouth."

"So people do talk about it," Laura said.

"To the right people," Maggie said.

"While keeping it a secret."

"Yes."

"That doesn't make any sense--"

"Got it!" Cindy came back and handed Laura her phone. "You're all set."

"I--"

"Oh wow." Susan had walked up. "Are you trying out Inder?"

"You too?" Laura asked.

"My brother," Susan said, smiling. "Who are you hoping to match up with?"

"Is it your dad?" Cindy said. "I bet it's your dad. He's totally into you, I could tell when I met him."

"Becky!" Susan called out. "Laura is trying Inder!"

"Oh!" A few girls started to gather around.

"Okay, let's give her some space," Maggie said. "You all remember how nervous you were at first."

Laura said, "Is everyone here on Inder?"

"Probably," Cindy said, then yelled to the room, "Hey, who here is using Inder?"

A flurry of hands went up.

A faint "what?" came from the other side of the room.

"Oops, I forgot about Steph," Cindy said, looking at a mousy girl reading a book in the corner. "Never mind, Steph! We'll talk later!"

Maggie said to Laura, "Now, I know what you're thinking."

"You do?"

Maggie said, "The psychological forces at the intersection of sexuality and family are powerful and dangerous."

Laura said, "That's not what I was th--"

"Incest is forbidden for a reason," Maggie went on. "Because it is feared. Because it's a leap into the unknown. You assume that it will lead to destruction, but what people are discovering is that it's transformative. Incest offers a whole new aspect of love to explore, taking you on an incredibly rich emotional journey. You just have to be open to the experience."

"Hmm," Laura said thoughtfully. "I guess I get what you're saying. But I just have one question."

"Yes?"

"Is it hot?"

"What?"

Laura said, "Is incest sex hot?"

"Well... yes," Maggie said. "Very."

Cindy said. "So hot. So fucking hot."

There was a chorus of affirmation from the crowd.

"Okay then," Laura said, looking at her phone. "How does this work?"

Cindy said, "Click on the 'My Family' button."

"Okay... wow, that's a lot of people."

Cindy said, "Yeah, it's all your cousins and aunts and uncles and so on. Just ignore them, that's for amateurs. Filter for immediate family."

"All right... Yep--Mom, Dad, my brother Ben."

Maggie said, "Now at this point, the app hasn't given you any information yet. You don't know if anybody in your family has even downloaded the app, and if they have, you don't know if they've selected you for possible incest. Once you've selected someone, then it will either tell you a match has been made, meaning they've already selected you, or it will say the match is pending, which means they're either not using Inder yet, or they are using Inder but they didn't select you."

Laura said, "So nobody will know who I choose unless they also choose me."

"Exactly."

"Got it," Laura said. "Huh, now I'm suddenly kind of nervous."

"It's a big step," Maggie said. "Let's take them one by one. Your mother?"

"Ehh..."

"Mother-daughter connections are fairly rare," Maggie said.

Cindy said, "That would be a pretty advanced move. Difficult to achieve but I hear it can be very rewarding. Right, Patty?"

"Hell yeah," Patty said.

"Your brother?" Maggie asked.

"He's an idiot."

"A hot idiot?" Cindy asked.

"No, just an idiot."

"So your father," Maggie said.

"Yes."

"He's very good looking," Cindy said.

"Yes."

"You were thinking of him from the beginning, weren't you," Maggie said.

"Yes," Laura said. "Do you think he's using Inder? Do you think he chose me?"

"I'm sure he did," Cindy said. "Every dad wants to fuck his hot daughter."

Laura said, "And all I have to do is select him?"

"If you're ready," Maggie said.

Laura took a deep breath, lifted a finger, paused, then touched the screen.

"Then you have to press yes," Maggie said. "Then yes again. Then the final confirmation. And that's it."

"Whew," Laura said. "So how long until..."

Her phone chimed and a big green checkmark appeared. Everyone applauded.

"You did it!" Cindy said.

"Oh my god," Laura said, her cheeks flushed. "Now what?"

Maggie said, "Now he's getting the same notification. I'm sure you'll get a response soon."

Cindy said, "While you're waiting, you might want to check out IckOck, the incest video app. Lots of helpful stuff on there."

Laura's phone chimed again. She read the message from her father out loud. "OMG finally!!! are you busy this weekend???"

Everyone cheered.

"What is going on over here?" Steph said as she pushed her way through the crowd.

"Oops," Cindy said as she hastily got up, took Steph's arm and steered her away. "I can explain everything. By the way, you have two older brothers, don't you?"

Moonburns
Moonburns
44 Followers