Taken by an Intruder

Story Info
Taken by force by an intruder.
878 words
4.05
9k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

one evening, much after dark, I stood in the shower anticipating sliding into mt satin sheets and drifting off to sleep. the hot water cascaded down my body as I rinsed the conditioner out of my hair.

Suddenly, the shower door swung open and I screamed in fear and surprise as I backed against the shower wall. An intimidating, threatening man, dressed casually in a black t-shirt and jeans stood leant against the door jam, unbothered by my reaction. I was frozen with fear as I noticed that he was holding a gun. He was not pointing it at me, but his presence and threatening demeanor gave me the sense that he was prepared to use it. We stood staring at each other for what seemed like a long time. "Please don't hurt me," I pleaded.

S

Without saying a word, he gestured with the gun and in a low voice he said, "come on out, you know what to do." I couldn't respond or move. He reached into the shower, grabbed my arm and pulled me out. He looked me over and gestures toward the towel on the wall.

"Go ahead and dry yourself off." I was trembling as I reached for the towel and dried my body. He grabbed my arm and led me out to the bedroom where he forced me onto my back on the bed.

I struggled to back away from him, screaming, "No! No! Please!" He grabbed my legs and pulled me to the edge of the bed. I kicked my legs, fought him with my hands, wrestled out of his grasp but he was too strong. He attempted to pry my legs open and pressed the barrel of the gun to my temple. Struck with an intense fear, I froze again and stopped resisting.

"Do what I say, and I promise I won't hurt you. I nodded and he pulled the gun away. "Come here." He yanked me by the wrist to the edge of the bed and ordered me to undo his belt. I was resistant and he reminded me who was in control by running the end of the gun along the side of my face. "Do it now."

Trembling, I unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants. "Take my cock out." I looked into his eyes and whimpered. "Do it." I pulled his jeans and boxers down to his hard cock springing out. "Suck it." I reluctantly took him into my mouth, giving as little pleasure as I could.

He yanked my hand by the wrist off the bed. "Get on your knees!" He demanded as he pushed me to my knees. I looked up at him.

I tightly closed my lips and refused to open them. He pressed the tip of his cock against my tightly sealed lips. "Open your mouth, now!" After I refused once more, he pressed the gun against my temple again. "I said open your mouth!" A teared up, but open my mouth and took his hard cock into my mouth. "Good girl." He placed his hand on the back of my head and forced himself into my throat, holding my head there until I gagged and chocked. I fought to pull away but his grip was strong and he was aggressive.

He finally let up and pulled me to my feet. He spun me around and forcefully bent me over the bedside. "Please! Let me go! I won't tell anyone."

"Shut up!" He growled as he thrust his cock into me without warning. "Mmmm you're a little wet. You like this don't you!"

"No! Please!" I pleaded with him as he drove my face into the mattress. He fucked me mercilessly and painfully. "Please stop!" He pulled out and forced me onto the bed, flipping me onto my back. I resisted and closed my legs together again. He growled as he pried them apart and positioned himself in between them. He looked into my terrified eyes as he jammed himself into me once more. I grimaced and threw my head back as he pounded me into the mattress with no regard to my discomfort. He pinned my arms above my head and took my breast into his mouth, biting my nipple. I whimpered in pain.

But he noticed that the penetration had become easier with less resistance. He felt me getting wet and smiled down at me.

"You like this, don't you?" I shook my head but he was not wrong. I didn't exactly know why, but suddenly I was giving in to the pleasure. Honestly, the man was insanely good looking. I could not deny that he moved within me like an expert. My body ached and I was overcome with a need for release.

"You don't really want me to stop, do you." I hesitated, but shook my head. Pleased with himself, he released my wrists. "You want to cum?"

"Please don't stop!" He started fucking me harder and I exploded into an orgasm.

He finished not long after me, unloading deep inside me. I felt dirty. I felt guilty. But I also felt so satisfied from the powerful release. "Gooood girl!" He whispered in my ear before he climbed off of me, got dressed, and left me there, breathless