A Well Trained Slut

Story Info
A mistress has a slut for her pleasure, or does she?
1.2k words
4.08
10.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You overstep yourself, slut. You assume I care about what you want."

He looked down, partly disappointed at not being permitted to taste her pussy, but mostly in shame and fear for the punishment he was bound to receive as consequence of his brazen request.

"Strip, and get on the floor. Yes, put your ass up for me." She eyed him to make sure he was keeping the position while she contemplated which tool to use. The flogger seemed like a lot of work from this angle, the canes didn't feel right for today either. The paddle though, it was perfect. Such little effort on her part translated into such great amounts of pain for her disobedient slut.

She walked over to him and lay down so she could look in his eyes as she spoke.

"How many spankings do you deserve for an absolutely inappropriate request?"

He knew the question was a trick but failing to answer her would only worsen his situation.

"Fifteen."

"Oh, fifty? Wow I wouldn't even have suggested so many."

He didn't dare interrupt her or imply she had made a mistake.

"I misspoke, I meant fifteen. One five."

"Well, you're being so good. I'll only give you fifteen even though you seem to think you need over three times that. I don't even know if you could take fifty, I would hate to break my fucktoy."

She stood up and walked around behind him. His legs trembled a bit, from fear or from holding this position for so long she did not know.

"Alright, count for me, slut."

She swung the paddle, and he winced as it struck his ass.

Smack. "One, thank you mistress." Smack. "Two, thank you mistress."

She watched him brace against the pain, enjoying every tense muscle and wince. She kept paddling him, his ass getting more and more red and his voice straining as the pain became unbearable.

"Mmhmf aah fourteen. Thank you mistress" he barely uttered. Smack. "Fif-fifteen. Thank you mistress."

He held the position until she turned to put the paddle back in its place then collapsed on the ground. To fall any sooner would be insolence.

She crouched over him, his eyes were closed and he was breathing heavily.

"Did you learn your less, slut?" she asked, caressing his face."

"Yes mistress."

"Tell me what you learned."

"That... that you know what's best for me and I shouldn't tell you what I want unless asked."

"You really are a good slut." she said as she took his wrists in her hands and placed them over his head. She was still straddling his torso when she slid back until she felt his hard cock pressing against her.

"Do you promise to keep your hands right where they are, and lay right there for me?"

"Yes mistress."

She stood up and undressed, then stood over him, admiring his hips and his neck and his cock, now fully erect, ready to please her. He looked at the ceiling, afraid that in looking at her he might reveal his desire. She straddled him, this time directly over his hips. He could feel the heat of her pussy so close to his cock.

"I want you to stay completely still, okay?"

He looked at her, "yes mistress."

She touched his cock, guiding it into her pussy, barely pressing it against the entrance. He was looking at her, she could see the want in his eyes.

"You are such a needy slut." She stood up, leaving his cock. "I can't fuck your cock the way I want with you begging me with your eyes. She returned with a blindfold and tied it around his head. She slapped him lightly on the cheek."There, much better."

She returned where she was, rubbing the head of his cock against her pussy. She sunk down slowly, then pulled back up, down slowly then up.

"You like that? Well... I don't care what you like." She said as she raked her nails along his chest while sinking all the way down, taking his cock completely inside of her. "You're here to please me, fucktoy, don't forget it." She rocked her hips, feeling his cock moving around inside her.

"Thank you, thank you mistress."

"Shut up!"

She slapped him, harder than before, and fucked him, harder and faster. He clenched and unclenched his fists above his head, trying to keeps his hips still as she fucked him. She stopped and pulled out half way, then spread his legs and put her feet on the inside of his legs, keeping them spread. In this position, he couldn't thrust his hips if her wanted to, which he was thankful for. She fucked him, pushing and rolling her hips with his cock inside her.

"Mistress, may I come?" He wasn't asking permission so much as warning her that he could only take so much more.

"No." She stopped moving abruptly. She tensed and untensed her kegels, squeezing his cock.

She waited until he relaxed then continued fucking him, her hips thrusting onto his cock faster and faster.

"Mistress..."

"Pathetic!" She slapped him, not hard but enough that he knew she wasn't be affectionate. She got up off his cock.

"You're here to please me and you can't even keep your cum inside you long enough for me to get off." She hesitated. She had just punished him for asking to lick her pussy, but now that was exactly what she wanted. Well, so what if he gets what he wants, so long as it's because she wanted it.

"Put your hands to your sides." She said as she moved her hips over his mouth. She waited, the scent and heat of her pussy inches from his mouth. Words formed on his lips then disappeared before he spoke them as he thought better of it. She lowered herself down, pressing her clit directly against his lips.

"I really have trained you well, slut. You didn't have any patience at all when I first found you. Now look at you. Ha, okay, you may please me now. No need to take your time, I just want to come."

He opened his lips and pressed his tongue onto her clit, moving his tongue in circles and sucking lightly. After he licked her clit for a few moments, she pushed forward a bit, allowing him to lick up and down her lips, tasting the perfect taste of her pussy stronger now. She moved back and forth, giving him access to just her clit, then her entire pussy. Pulled back for a second, giving him a moment to breath, then grabbed his hair and pressed his head between her legs. Her body was shaking now, he moved to his tongue faster and pressed as hard as he could on her clit even though the muscles in his tongue were burning. She rocked her hips over his mouth with abandon for several second as he licked her pussy, tasting her and pleasing her, savoring these last few moments as her orgasm subsided.

"Oh, what a good slut you've been..." she trailed off as she looked behind her, where he was furiously stroking his cock.

"Oh no, you are going to pay for that." She said, silencing his protests by pressing her pussy into his mouth, her voice without any hint of humor.