A Wet Night in the Park

Story Info
Rain makes for a wet night in the park.
2.1k words
3.74
6.1k
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/12/2023
Created 09/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
anondyl
anondyl
1 Followers

I spent the next couple of weeks busy with work and getting ready for the upcoming start to college. I was going to school in the same town so didn't have to worry about moving, but I did have to go through orientation and finish paperwork. This meant I didn't have a lot of time to stay up late and continue my public exploits, but it was still very much on my mind as I planned what I wanted to do next. I had come up with quite a few ideas, but most of them were not doable with the limited time I had left in the summer before classes started or were just too risky, though very fun to fantasize about it.

I finally got through everything I needed for the upcoming school year and had some more free time so I started planning my next public venture. This was going to be a bit of waiting for the perfect time and being able to go at a moment's notice. We had been getting a decent amount of rain that summer, which has always been my favorite weather. I loved the smell, how the rain kept things cool, and the sounds that came along with it. I just had to wait a few days till a nighttime rainstorm rolled through for my next plan.

I was waiting for the storm to start and hoping that it would last. The last couple nights were either dry or the rain came too early for me to take advantage of it, but the time finally came. A storm was coming through that started around midnight and was expected to last a few hours. It was also supposed to be a pretty hard rainstorm which was even better. I remember wanting it to be heavy so I could get soaked.

I waited for the rain to pick up, which took about 30 minutes. I grabbed the keys to my car before heading out. I got in my car and started driving away from my house. I wasn't going far as my destination was the park at the end of the road by our open space but I wanted my car for a bit of safety. It took me less than 2 minutes to drive and park in the parking lot next to the tennis courts. I turned the car off and sat there for a few minutes taking in my surroundings. I didn't see any lights on in any of the houses behind me, but there were a couple back porch lights on. Luckily all the houses had privacy fences so I knew no one could see me from the back yards. There was a playground to my left that butted up to the tennis courts, separated by a chain link fence that enclosed the courts. There was a small jungle gym and some swings, but otherwise it was a grass field that was about 10-15 yards long from where I was parked and about 15 yards wide on my end, tapering down to less than 5 feet at the other.

I took some deep breaths to calm my nerves and started to take my clothes off. It didn't take long as all I had on was pants and a shirt, but it still felt incredibly exhilarating. I first unbuttoned my pants before pushing the zipper down, exposing my pubic hair. I then lifted my ass off the seat so I could push my pants to my knees, exposing my semi-stiff cock and balls. I sat back down and pushed them the rest of the way to the floor and off my feet before placing them in the back seat. My car was a 2-door, so it made it harder to get to them if I had to run back which made it even more exciting. I was doing anything I could do at this point to increase the risk, while still feeling reasonably safe. I then pulled my shirt over my head and tossed it into the back seat along with my pants, fully exposing myself. I sat there in the car, only a slight bit of light coming through the windshield illuminating my naked body. I reached my hand out to grab the door handle and pulled, forgetting that my dome light would come on just as I pulled. My heart rate and breathing certainly picked up at this point, but I couldn't turn back now.

I opened the door as wide as it could go and swung my foot out and onto the asphalt. I slowly stood, pushing myself on the steering wheel and seat to steady myself. I stood next to my open car door for a second as I looked around, the dome light casting a faint glow on my ass. I didn't see any change in my surroundings so I stepped back so I could close the car door. For a brief second I thought about slamming the door to make some noise in the hopes someone would look out from their house, but at the last second decided against it. I closed the door as quietly as possible as I considered locking the car. With my keys in my hand I slid them in the lock and turned it, locking myself out of the car. I then set the keys on the roof so they were easy to access when I got back. Maybe next time I would toss them and force myself to hunt for them in the dark, but not that night.

I turned around, facing the fenced in playground and started walking toward it feeling the asphalt under my feet. I finally reached the edge of the grass, the wet blades pushing up between my toes. I kept walking, feeling the heavy rain hitting my body, soaking me from head to toe. My hair was a mess at this point and the water was dripping off my cock and balls as I walked. The sensation of the cold, wet rain on my body was intoxicating and was causing my cock to stiffen as I walked. I was about half way through the field when I heard a noise coming from one of the houses to my left. I was out of the light at this point so I was pretty hidden, but I knew that if they looked out they would likely be able to see me. I stopped in my tracks while I waited to see what they were doing.

It sounded like they had let their dog out to use the bathroom and weren't aware of anything going on with me, but to be safe I decided to lay down on the grass. I gently kneeled down before lowering myself to my chest. The feeling of the wet grass blades against my cock sent a shiver over my body and was incredibly intense so I rolled over on my back, spreading my legs, my cock standing straight up in the air. I continued listening to the dog doing whatever it was doing before they called them back inside. I waited a little bit after hearing the door close to make sure the coast was clear.

I rolled back onto my stomach, feeling the wet grass on my cock again before slowly pushing myself to my hands and knees. I wanted to finish the walk to the edge of the park, but I was also incredibly horny and wanted to touch myself. I stayed on my hands and knees as I reached back with my left hand to spread my ass. Feeling the rain fall between my ass crack and onto my asshole felt incredible and sent a small shiver over my body. I moved my hand over a bit and gently rubbed my asshole, gently pushing against my tight hole. I imagined a girl wearing a strap on, standing behind me right there in the pouring rain. I imagined her sliding the dildo into my ass as I gently massaged my asshole. I stayed this way for a few minutes, edging myself a bit before finally snapping out of the trance. I leaned back onto my knees, feeling the grass tickle by asshole before standing up on my feet to continue my walk to the edge of the park.

I kept a pretty slow pace, enjoying every bit of the walk. It only took me about a minute, but it was such an incredible minute. My body was completely soaked from the rain and my cock was hard and bouncing in the cold, wet night air. I got to the edge of the park just in time to see a car turn down the road that passed by about 10 feet from where I was standing. I was protected by the dark and rain, with trees to my back, but I was still worried I would be caught. There was no way I could make it back to the car before they reached the park, so I had to stay put. There was one other problem I had to deal with... I was incredibly horny and couldn't keep the thoughts out of my mind of being seen. Because of this I chose to stand, facing the road, as I grabbed a hold of my cock. I reached down with my other hand and started pulling and massaging my balls as I pumped. The car was coming closer and closer. Fortunately for me, they would have to look out their side window to see me and the rain was far too heavy to see past. It also helped that it was very dark where I stood, so without a light shining on me I was very hard to see.

I watched the car intently, feeling the rain fall over my body as I jerked off. Just as the car started to pass by where I stood, I felt my orgasm pulse through my body. My cock shot a massive, thick load onto the grass. The car kept driving as I watched their tail lights disappear around the bend, my orgasm subsiding. I should have gone home since the coast was clear and I had orgasmed, but I wanted to spend more time in the rain. I thought about it for a little and decided I was going to jerk off at least one more time, but this time I had to do it somewhere riskier. I decided the playground equipment would be a good spot as it was illuminated by the street light. I started walking toward the jungle gym, stroking my cock as I went. I was amazed at how hard it still was. I knew I didn't want to leave anything that someone may come in contact with, so I went to the far side of the equipment but stayed in the grass. There was quite a bit of light being cast on me now from the street light and I felt quite a bit more exposed.

I turned around, facing the nearest house and sat down in the grass, legs spread. The feeling of the grass blades pressing on my asshole was intense with the increased sensitivity after my orgasm. I was still stroking my cock with my right hand as I reached down to rub my asshole, my arm pushing my balls to the side as I pressed. I pushed my finger against my ass and felt it resist because of the angle. I kept pushing and eventually felt my finger pop past the resistance. I picked up my pace on my cock until I could feel my second orgasm approaching. I pushed my finger a bit deeper as I laid back with my legs above me as I aimed my cock at myself just as I went over the edge. My cum shot far and landed on my face, then chest and finally my belly. I moved my hand from my cock onto my chest and rubbed the cum in, mixing it with the rain, as I fingered my sensitive ass.

I eventually pulled my finger from my ass and wiped up the cum on my face before licking my hand, tasting the mixture of rain and cum before standing up and walking back to my car as best I could with my jello legs. I reached out to grab my keys and missed, causing them to fall to the ground with a noise. I froze for a second before bending over, my ass spreading in the air, to pick up my keys. I slowly unlocked my car door, opened it, and stepped inside. Once inside the car I relaxed a bit, naked and covered in rain and cum. I sat there thinking about everything I just experienced, euphoric over the sensations before starting the car. But rather than going home, I decided to go for a drive, not bothering with cleaning up.

anondyl
anondyl
1 Followers