Opportunistic Voyeur

Story Info
Nearly caught in the act.
1.1k words
3.68
5.6k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What desire requires of me, is a state of no desire. Desire always requires completion, or it will fuck you up. Our bodies are the cry of vendors, calling out to each other. I am skin hungry for another. I hunger to be touched, to be smelt in every orifice. My body cries out, take me, taste me!, bite me!, eat me!, fuck me!!!.

At least my body felt this way when I was horny teenager, spending right into my early twenties. I was lead by my cock. I was always seeking an orgasm. Sex drove me crazy. Sex lead me to do some foolish things back then. I was full of liquor, piss, and getting my end into as many chicks as I could. Unfortunately for me, I missed many opportunities for some quality sexual adventures. After I orgasmed, I immediately dropped into a big black hole. It was like a death, and hung around with me for a day. Fuck I hated that. It left me in a gory hole of depression.

But that is all behind me. Today I am sexually well rounded. I am in no hurry. I am here to savor every morsel of sex. My favorite woman isn't the one that brings me love. She is the one with a delicious rounded bottom. She has a toned body that Vs down into a tight pussy. She has breasts the size of oranges, and has pretty lips, and an interesting face. She doesn't have to be pretty. She just has to look interesting.

I like a woman who doesn't want to get involved with all the bullshit that follows, a good fucking. Most women can't manage that. They want to own the guy. They want his generous cock all to themselves. When I say a 'good fucking', fucking is a term I often use meaning, less the orgasm, which is the penultimate sexual turn off, but rather every fucking thing in the sexual playground. Real sex begins in the imagination, it is what turns on all the sexual organs, till the body is lit up like a Christmas tree. My imagination when it comes to sex is FUCKULICIOUS!.

Now don't get me wrong, I love a good orgasm, but then its over. I need the chemical rush surging through my body to stay. I am a sexual human being. The emphasis is on the 'being'. The 'doing'. I have got to fuck. I am a tentful of cock.

So many people are incurious to sex. To the sex going on around them. Well I am not. I am a voyeur to watching others having sex. That means I can hide, and watch them doing it, or I can sit on a chair in a corner of the room, and get my jollies from that. We all do it. Men look at women. Women watch themselves being looked at, and also discreetly watch other women, being looked at by men. Sex is happening through our eyes. Our eyes set off our imagination. Also I get an arousing thrill watching porn on the screen. I love watching slow, closeup sex.

Here's a true story. One day I was in my flat mate's bedroom, searching around through her panty drawer, and was wrapping a pair of her frilly panties around my cock, when I heard a key in the front door, and the voices of two people entering the flat, and the front door slamming behind them. I had to hastily close the drawer, and hightail it to the wardrobe, and wait it out. She came into her bedroom with her boyfriend, and began ripping their clothes off each other. Inwardly I gasped. I was not expecting this voyeur. Luckily I hadn't quite closed the door to the wardrobe, and could see the play unfolding before me. I could feel my cock tenting inside my trousers, trapped behind the metal zipper.

I am looking at his eighteen year old nudity. His toned form. I can see his penis hurriedly rising inside its slack foreskin. The foreskin does not retract. It hides the head of his penis. What a beautiful yummy color his genitals are. I want to get my hands on his foreskin, to pull the delicious, silky skin back, and see what his head looks like. I imagine it shiny, and kidney looking. And his ball-sac?. His ball-sac hangs low, wrinkly like a walnut shell, with the two bulbs of his testosterone jigging in its sack. Mumma Mia!.

And finally I get to see my flatmate with no clothes on. Her hairless cunt looked like the first pick of summer fruit. So she shaved down there. I had seen the pubes left behind in her shaver in the bathroom. Always thought they were underarm hairs. Now back to her cunt. As you can tell, I am a cunt man. Her cunt protruded with a sexual swell expectant for his foreskinned penis. Her breasts were the size of sweet baby pears, with light pink, puffy aureoles. They were pointy breasts. Unsuckled breasts. I so wanted to put my mouth on those tender breasts.

They both had well toned bodies, what you would expect from a gym membership.

He threw her down on the unmade bed, where she landed on her back, moaning. His fully foreskinned cock swayed side to side, as he gripped it and masturbated the head. I don't know why so many females think that the entire shaft of a male's shaft is sensitive. Its the sensitive head, under the gills, that loves the feel of frisson. Sorry I digress. She reached up and pulled him down onto her, madly kissing his face off.

He hurriedly reaches down between his legs, grabs his cock, sticking his erection without further ado, into into her waiting cunt. Then entwined like two lovers at the death, they jig backwards, and forwards. I watch what I can see, his tight buns clenching into orgasm. I imagine I can see his surging, exiting from his ballbag, climbing his shaft, and shooting into her cunt. He gutturals a death groan. She whimpers. They kiss for a little while. Then they both get up, and put on their clothes. I can see his youthful cum trickling down the inside of her leg, and his foreskinned penis gloops over his wrinkled ballbag, drip, drip, onto the carpet.

After they leave the room, I quickly make my exit, back to my room. That was a lunchtime fuck. No time for pleasantries. Just get it done. I pull out my cock, and of course, you can guess what I am about to do?