A Wet Summer Ride

Story Info
A couple longing for each other get creative at the stable.
1.5k words
4
15.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a cool, grey Summer afternoon. Adeline had spent the day checking off items from the farm's 'To Do' list. In the stable, she spent her time scrubbing off dirt patches from Lark, one of the family mares. Adeline brushed one of the long, blond hairs that had strayed from her braid out of her eyes. Bailey was supposed to be back from his afternoon ride soon, but low steady thunder was rumbling over the horizon. Adeline caressed the soft mane of the chocolate colored horse, who brayed in appreciation. She wished for the day that she felt Bailey would appreciate her as much. The summer stress on the farm was weighing him down and taking him away from her. On top of that, Bailey's brother went off to Michigan on a trip to win some trashy girl over, leaving Bailey with all of the work. All they ever did lately was heavy labor. Adeline longed for the day where she got to spend some quality time with the man who she once thought was of her dreams. With an exhausted sigh, she finished up Lark's up keep and left the stable.

The front door of the little house creaked when Adeline stepped inside. In the kitchen, Adeline boiled a pot of boiling water and poured it over a mug of earl grey tea. Gazing out the window, Adeline watched the clouds spread quickly over the sky like thick, grey paint. Raindrops started falling softly. In the distance, through a parting of two willow trees, she saw Bailey riding in on Major, his handsome black stallion. Adeline perked up. She took the last sip of the smooth, strong tea and stepped outside to greet him.

"I barely made it in before the storm!" He called out, as he halted Major to a stop. "Can you give me a hand in the barn? It won't be too long, I promise."

Adeline sighed, and followed them as they rode towards the stable. Bailey slid off the stallion to unlatch the door of the barn. Guiding Major by the reins, Adeline watched as he tied the horse to his stall.

"Addy, come here." He said, stepping out of the stall and away from Major.

He approached her and caressed her long hair softly.

"I miss you. With Ryan gone, we don't spend any time together unless we're working."

"I know." Adeline said, looking down at her feet.

"I'm sorry. We deserve better."

"I miss you too, Bailey." She replied, looking up at him this time.

His eyes looked at her apologetically. She took the intimate moment to kiss him softly on his jawline, and moved slowly to his neck.

"What are you doing?" He asked with a humorous spark in his eye.

"What do you think I'm doing?" She grinned. Her voice took on a certain tone that made him feel excitement surge down his body.

"You are so beautiful." Bailey purred.

Adeline stood on her tip toes, kissing the smooth skin on his temple, then moved down again, pulling on his T-shirt and planted small kisses on his collarbone. She felt him gently push her against the old wooden barn wall, kissing her slowly on the lips. Their breath heightened together as their tongues danced. Bailey moved away for a moment, pulling his t shirt quickly over his head.

"It's been so long," Adeline whispered as she slid her finger tips up his smooth, chiseled torso. One hand rested on his nipple, massaging and manipulating as she teased the other with her tongue. Bailey moaned in bliss as Adeline's warm, wet tongue swirled around it. He placed a hand on her cheek and turned her face towards his. They kissed passionately again as Adeline's hands fidgeted and fumbled with the buttons on her red flannel. Pulling it open, she revealed royal blue, laced bra covering up her breasts. Bailey slid his hands over her back, unhooked the lace, and pulled it off, watching it fall to the ground.

"Wanna take a ride?" He whispered into her ear.

Adeline moaned in response, feeling his soft lips kissing her firmly down her shoulder blades. He fumbled with his belt buckle, then slid them down to his ankles, stepping out of each leg. His hard cock was almost bursting through the tent of his boxers. Adeline slipped her thumbs into the waste band of her denim cut offs, pulling them off along with her underwear, in one motion. She kicked away the clothes, feeling the cool air kiss her wet pussy lips.

Bailey stepped back over to his tall, black stallion, receiving a curious look from Adeline.

He looked at her with a coy smile.

"What exactly are you doing?" She asked.

"C'mon, get over here. I'll show ya." He said excitedly.

Bailey ran his hands down the soft skin of Adeline's back, grazing her shoulders with kisses again.

"Let me lift you up." He said. Adeline soon felt his strength picking her up and and placed her in the saddle.

The cool, leather saddle felt hard and firm against her clit. Bailey took Major by the reins and started to lead him around the stable.

"Oh," Addy gasped and wriggled with pleasure. Each step that the horse took rocked her in the saddle with a steady motion. Each step, she felt her clit being rubbed and kneaded against the leather. Time slowed as she felt the pleasure between her legs, losing track of how many times Bailey led them around the barn.

When Adeline regained her senses, she looked up at Bailey who was grinning in satisfaction.

"In all the past years you've been around horses, you mean to tell me you've never tried this before?"

"No. I've never thought of the idea."

"Let's go for a ride in the rain."

"Now? Like this?" Adeline asked, worried.

"I promise nobody will see us. It's a private farm on our own 15 acres. You and I are the only people here." He said tenderly. Bailey then slid down his boxers, letting loose his hard cock. He jumped up into the saddle behind her and kissed her neck while caressing her breasts as she moaned in pleasure.

"Take the reins and steer," He whispered.

Adeline squeezed her knees around the horse, as he started to step with a steady gait. With each step, she felt her soaking clit rock against the saddle and her juices getting the leather more and more wet. Behind her, she felt Baileys hard member pressing against the small of her back as he kneaded and caressed her tits. As they rode into the refreshing summer rain, Bailey clicked his tongue, making Major trot and increasing the pleasure between Adeline's legs. They took another lap around the barn, feeling the warm, wet rain on the heat of their skin. The passion of the moment was growing stronger and when she couldn't take it anymore, Adeline steered the stallion back towards the barn.

Safe from the weather, Adeline slid off of the saddle, her bare feet landing in the soft hay beneath her. He jumped off as well and she quickly led Major back into his stall. Bailey was still standing with his proud erection and she quickly trotted back over to him.

On the other side of the barn was an empty stable stall, one that was never used but the ground was covered in soft hay. She took him by the hand again, still wet with the rain, and led him into the empty stall, pushing him down on his back onto the hay. He stared up at her, even more turned on by the strong determination glittering in her eyes.

"Baby, I've missed you so much," He said with a smile.

Adeline took his cock in her hand and guided it into her waiting wetness. She gasped with pleasure as the firm, full feeling overcame her pussy.

"I've missed you, too."

Bailey rose up to kiss her. She felt his soft lips upon hers as she opened her mouth, inviting her tongue to dance with his.

With a strong diligence, Adeline quickened the pace, bouncing up and down on his cock.

Bailey mirrored her, thrusting fast and deep, they're bodies slapping together.

"Oh...ohhhhh, I'm gonna cum." She said, feeling the orgasm rise up and ripple through her body. Her pussy pulsed tightly around Bailey's hard cock as her body shook with waves of pleasure. Bailey started gasping and soon she felt spurt after spurt of cum shoot deep inside her. Shaking, and writhing with pleasure, Adeline felt Bailey's hard cock soon softening as she leaned in to kiss him again. Soon his length slipped out of her, her juices and creamy white cum dripped down the inside of her thigh, dripping onto Bailey's cock. She lowered her hand down and slipped a finger into her sopping cunt to feel the wet combination of love juice they made together. She gathered the wetness on her index finger and presented it to him who greedily sucked it into his mouth, savoring the salty flavor. He reached to caress her soft blonde hair as she fell, exhausted on top of him.

"I love you," Bailey whispered.