My Mexican Conejita in Chicago

Story Info
Story I wrote about a woman that has sparked a flame.
1.7k words
3.4
1.2k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the heart of the windy city, Chicago, a thrilling tale unfolded on a Halloween night like no other. In a small neighborhood, the two of us, unbeknownst to our friends and family, were about to embark on a clandestine adventure.

Conejita, her face hidden behind a fluffy white bunny mask, and her Daddy in the Michael Myers suit, his menacing figure concealed beneath a chilling mask, devised a plan to meet at midnight under the cloak of darkness. The moon hung low, casting an eerie glow over the dimly lit streets.

As the clock struck ten, the streets came alive with laughter and playful chatter. Conejita's heart raced as she slipped out of her house, avoiding the curious eyes of her parents, who were hosting a lively Halloween party. Meanwhile, Michael Myers, also known as Carrot, snuck away from the watchful gaze of his friends, who were distracted by the revelry around them.

The party that they both attended that night was the basis of the encounter and where the fun was going to start. As the night progressed, they encountered close calls with friends and family. As we fondled each other throughout the first hour of the night. Each time, they hid behind bushes, dark corners around the house, ensuring their secret rendezvous remained hidden. Each time getting steamier. What started with some fondling over the clothes soon became fourplay with fingering underneath the costume and a blowjob inside of a closet.

They snuck away and found each other at their secret meeting spot, an old, forgotten park adorned with rusted swings and creaky seesaws. Just a couple of minutes away from the party. Nervous excitement filled the air as they exchanged shy smiles beneath their masks, knowing what they were about to do was forbidden yet irresistible.

Carrot took her mask off to reveal those big beautiful brown eyes in the moonlight. I took his mask off and they instantly started to kiss. Like two lovers that hadn't seen each other in months. The sound of their hushed fondling with the distant echoes of Halloween festivities. They fell to the floor where Michael's costume effortlessly blended in, and Conejita's bunny ears added a touch of innocence to the eerie ambiance.

They reveled in each other's company, feeling an unbreakable connection despite their contrasting costumes. Their hearts beat as one, dancing to the rhythm of carnal pleasure that was meant to be concealed yet cherished.

As they stripped away at each others clothes. Careful not to damage them as to avoid suspicion from anyone once they returned. Carrot couldn't keep his hands off of her breasts. As soon as he exposed her breasts he immediately began to suck on her nipple as he pinched the other one making them hard in the cold air of Fall.

As Conejita moaned softly, carrot began to kiss down her stomach. Giving long and slow kisses as he started to fill her costume off and exposing some sexy, black, laced panties. Carrot pulled the panties to the side not wasting the time off taking them off. At this moment noticing that she had the anal toy I had gotten her just a month ago. I began to eat Conejita's wet pussy. Spreading them open with his hands he licked and sucked her to intimately that conejita arched her back and kept moaning. Pulling on Carrots hair out of pleasure.

I stopped after making conejita squirt once tonight. As she laid there breathing and recovering from the experience, Carrot got up pulled his pants open and I took hard cock out. I stood there watching your exposed breasts rise and fall with each breath you took. I sat down on the bench with my legs open and my cock sticking straight up. After a few moments conejita looked up to look at me and then you looked down at my hard cock. Looked back at me and grinned. You knew what you needed to do. You got on all four and crawled over to me. And stayed on your knees as you started to grab my cock.

Without breaking eye contact, you began to slowly kiss it with your soft warm lips. Then you grabbed it and licked it from my balls to the tip and then slowly began to lick around the head. Opening your mouth wider you began to slowly suck on it while playing with my balls. You kept sucking on it making sure to use your warm lips just the way I like it. Making me moan softly of pleasure. Of the pleasure only you know how to give me. My favorite conejita!

I grab the back your hair and you start sucking to the rhythm that I am directing. I hold your head down as far you can take it. Making you choke on my cock. I let go you pull out choking with tears in your eyes. Stroking my cock. I look into your eyes and you into mine. I smile, I let you suck on my thumb. "That's my conejita." I whisper.

"Turn around and show me that tight ass of yours.", I direct. You get up turn around and bend over like the good girl that you are. I start eating you out again making sure you are nice and wet. I slowly bring you down to sit on my hard cock. You slide it in and as if your body was expecting it, you instantly tighten your pussy around my cock. Hugging it and making the both of us moan from the pleasure of being together. Giving into our carnal instincts of being with each other again.

You continue to ride my hard cock. Enjoying every inch and every stroke coming in and out of you. Your wet pussy sliding but still tight squeezing my hard cock. I spin you around so that your hands are on the bench when your ass is facing me. I slowly slide the butt plug out of your ass. Making sure not to hurt you as I do.

I slowly slide the head of my cock around your ass. I ask you do you want this inside your ass? Your reply is yes. I ask again yes, what? Your reply. Yes daddy, I want your hard cock inside my ass.

As I slide my cock in your ass, I say that's my conejita. Before I start moving, I grab a handful of your hair and pull your head back. I whisper I'm going to remind you why I am your daddy.

Smack. Smack. Smack. I spank your ass three times. I ask you, tell me what you want your reply. I want you to fuck me. I want you to make me yours again. Smack. Smack. Smack.. And what do you say? You reply, please daddy, I want you to fuck me and make me yours again. Still holding onto your hair, I begin to move my cock in and out of your ass. Starting out with slow strokes. Slowly thrusting, harder and faster.

As I pound your ass, to moan, louder, and louder. In the distance, we hear laughter, cheering, screams from people enjoying the Halloween night. I tell you stop holding your bones back. You can yell and scream as much as you want. No one's going to be able to tell the difference tonight. No one's going to be able to tell the difference from the screens and moans tonight. Let it out. Let your sexual desires out.

As my cock is going in and out of your ass, I rub your wet pussy with my other hand. Switching between rubbing your pussy and pinching your nipples, as well as fondling those bodacious breasts of yours.

I then slowly pull my cock out and we walk over to the swings. I direct you over so that your back is on the swing and I lift you from your legs. I slide my cock inside your ass again with the motion of the swing and my thrusts I am able to make you bounce on my cock, it could be the thrill of the night the motion of the swing and the angle as I penetrate you that causes you to squirt again. As I continue to thrust my cock, I lean forward and we start to make out. We kissed like two lovers that have let go of reality.

Are you done close your legs together and while still holding you in mid air begin to thrust harder and harder into your ass. As I pound, you moan my name. At this point, I can't hold back anymore. Tell you I'm gonna come inside of your ass. Between bro do you say yes daddy fill me up. Give me your warm calm. Make me yours again. I come inside of you, trembling, and my legs and shaken, but I don't let go. I love you in the eyes. We don't say anything, but our eyes say it all. The only thing we hear is our heavy breathing, and some distant rumblings from the crowds.

Before pulling my cock out of you, I lean forward again and give you a kiss. I then pull my cock out and help you slowly get out. As we slowly help each other, get changed, we continue to fondle each other. Before putting my cock away, you make sure to clean all the comb off of it. Once you're done, you stand up and look you in the eyes and grabbing each side of your cheeks, I whisper Mi Conejita. I kiss you again as a pinch your nipples one last time tonight.

Finally, the clock neared midnight, "I never imagined spending Halloween this way," Conejita whispered, her eyes sparkling with affection.

"Me neither," Carrot replied, gently brushing a strand of hair from her face. "But I wouldn't trade this night for anything."

As the clock struck midnight, they shared a tender kiss, sealing the sexual desires beneath the Halloween moon's bewitching glow. From that moment on, they knew their relationship was worth every moment of sneaking and secrecy.

As we are about to park our ways for tonight, you asked when can we see each other again. I reply don't worry we will see each other soon enough. I also have something saved up for Christmas. And with that I depart into the night sky.