A Whore for the King Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Things were not proceeding as Harold had planned. He'd imagined that Sarah would be unutterably happy, that she would take the ring gladly, and that they would fall into bed, where they would frolic all afternoon.

"Dear, I have thought deeply on this," Harold said. "There is no legal or moral principle barring you from the throne. My subjects would welcome the prospect of becoming your subjects. Please, just say yes."

"But kings are supposed to marry women who can give them wealth, or power, or both!" Sarah said. "I can give you nothing!"

Harold had been kneeling so long that his knee was beginning to ache. "Dear Sarah, twice have I married for reasons of royal obligation. Twice have I been a good and responsible king. I have done my duty. I've done my duty twice. Just once, I wish to marry for love. Please, say yes. Say yes if you love me. Please. I beg you, my love."

"But... but... this is preposterous!" Sarah said. "I'm just a whore! You can't marry a whore!"

King Harold was horrified to hear that word come from Sarah's lips. Queen Mother Eunice had made it clear to everyone that Sarah was to be called "the king's companion" and never "the king's whore." It had been years since he'd heard that foul label. His heart had been so filled with emotion for such a long time that it was no surprise when it erupted from him.

"I am the king!" Harold said. "I do whatever I want! I decide what is possible and what is not! I want you to share my throne and my bed, and that is how things will be! I demand it! I order it! I decree it! You must marry me! I say you must!"

Sarah looked at Harold with shock and alarm. A long moment of silence transpired. She saw on his face a look that was equal parts sadness, anger, and frustration. He was so agitated that he panted for breath like a man who'd run a great distance. His chest heaved and shook. Harold did not know what to do. Nothing was following his careful plans. Nothing in his life had prepared him for this situation.

Fortunately, it was Sarah who decided what would happen next.

She began to laugh. And laugh. It would have sounded delightful if the king had not been so overwrought.

"Oh, I must marry you? I must? Well, I hadn't realized it was a royal decree! In that case, I will, of course, comply with your majesty's order! I am always your most loyal subject! Rise up and kiss me, Harold. If you are fool enough to ask me to marry, then I am fool enough to say yes."

Sarah took Harold's hand and gently guided him to his feet. "Do you mean it?" he asked. The last minutes had been so disoriented he wanted to be sure he'd actually heard what he thought he heard.

"Of course I mean it, Harold. Of course I love you. Of course I'll be your wife. It's the strangest thing I've ever heard, but I'm willing to imagine you aren't completely mad. Did you hear when I asked you to kiss me? Why are you making me wait?"

Harold kissed her fiercely, smashing their lips together with great force. He wrapped his arms around her and squeezed until she couldn't breath. He wanted her so badly he could not wait another second. He took the shoulders of her dress in both hands and ripped it from her body.

"Harold! What are you doing!?" Sarah exclaimed, shocked at the sight of her pretty dress lying in ruins at her feet.

"I want you. I want you now," he said.

When Harold finished tearing off his own clothing, Sarah saw that his cock was so hard it pointed straight up at the ceiling. She sank to her knees to suck him between her lips. That morning the doctor said she and the king should avoid intercourse because it was Sarah's most fertile day of the month. There were all manner of things they could do to pleasure each other, so long as they did not do the one thing that could impregnate her.

The king had other plans.

"Not that. No. No no no. Not this day," he said as Sarah began to suck his hard cock. He grabbed her by the shoulders, lifted her to her feet, and threw her down on the bed. Harold spread her legs forcefully, got between them, and positioned his cock at the entrance to her passage.

"Harold! Stop! The doctor says this is the wrong time!"

"No, this is the right time. The perfect time. Today we shall make a baby."

Harold was serious! Sarah felt the head of his cock pressing forward. Never had Sarah imagined she would ever become a mother. Until that moment, such a thing seemed impossible for a woman like her.

It was a lot to take in all at once. She'd never permitted herself to think about how much she'd love having children with Harold. Now it seemed that nothing could stop him from planting his seed at her most fertile time.

It was so exciting that Sarah climaxed the moment Harold pushed the head of his cock inside her. They'd made love hundreds of times. Perhaps thousands. But it never felt like this. Harold moved gently in and out, pressing slightly deeper with every thrust, giving Sarah a sensation unlike anything she'd experienced before. It was pleasure that transcended pleasure. She wrapped her arms around him and began to moan. After so many years, Harold belonged to her, and she would have babies that belonged to him.

Harold proceeded with determination, probing deeper and deeper until his cock was all the way inside her. The tip gently kissed her cervix every time he pressed in all the way. She submitted completely, spreading her legs as far as they would go, longing for the moment he filled her with his warm, wet gift.

She would have to wait. Harold was equally thrilled, but in a slightly different way. He'd loved Sarah for such a long time that he'd had many occasions to imagine how it might be if she bore his children. It was something he'd always wished could happen. He remembered the time she got pregnant, and how much they'd both suffered when the doctor had to terminate it.

Like so many of his subjects, Harold believed there must be something special about Sarah that separated her from all others. There must be some explanation for the fact that she was so often a harbinger of luck, that she imparted happiness to everyone she met, and that she was always the most beautiful woman in any room.

He held her tight as he forced himself to move slowly and lovingly inside her. It felt an urgent desire to hurry and fill her. But he also wanted to give her the most satisfying experience possible so she would remember this day fondly. He forced himself to slowly touch her in all the ways he knew she liked being touched.

It went on, and on, and soon Sarah felt another climax building inside her. Then she felt Harold's cock begin to throb. There was a sudden rush of sensation as he came over and over, plunging in and out of her overflowing wet passage. It was too much. The climax that happened next was perhaps the longest one she'd ever experienced.

"Ooooohhhhh... my love... oooohhhh... Harold... ooooohhh!!!!!" she moaned into his ear.

It left them both exhausted. Spent. Drained. Harold remained on top of Sarah for the longest time, caressing her hair and kissing her cheeks as the moments passed. His cock grew slowly softer and slipped out.

He'd done it now. He'd filled her with seed on the day of the month when it was most likely to impregnate her.

At length Sarah rose from the bed, moving quietly because Harold seemed to be asleep. He was face down on the bed, naked, his limbs sprawling north, south, east and west. She spotted the remains of her gown lying on the floor in tatters. Nearby was the large ruby ring Harold had tried to give her.

She picked up the ring, put it on her hand, and realized that her life had changed dramatically in less than an hour. She rubbed her belly, imagining that a new life was already growing inside her. It had been Harold's intention to give Sarah a day she would remember with fondness. Things had not followed his careful plan. Nonetheless, he achieved his objective. Sarah felt happier than at any moment since she'd given Harold her virginity. She's treasure this memory forever.

She'd always known he loved her. Until that moment, she hadn't realized he loved her so much.

................................

News of the engagement was welcomed in all quarters. The commoners were stunned and thrilled by the news that someone like them would be crowned. Aristocrats were a bit uneasy about the precedent, which seemed to undermine the principle that such things were restricted to them alone. Still, this was Lady Sarah. Normal rules did not apply. Times were changing, and perhaps that was a good thing.

A particularly creative entrepreneur began selling Queen Sarah dolls that came with two beautiful gowns and a fine crown painted the color of gold. Many happy little girls unwrapped one that Christmas.

The next demonstration of Sarah's remarkable luck came on the day that was precisely nine months after Harold proposed. She gave birth to a girl who was named Princess Eunice, in honor of the queen mother. Harold loved and enjoyed his two sons, but the birth of the princess taught him that fathers and daughters enjoy a bond unlike any other.

In the fullness of time Sarah gave birth to three more children. There was Prince Robert, named after the king's closest advisor and friend. Prince Swelt was named after his step grandfather, monarch of Catacan. Princess Alana was named after the king's late wife and the mother of his eldest heirs.

Sir Robert was displeased that King Harold gradually lost interest in statecraft. As the years passed, and Harold gave more time and attention to his family, the amount of responsibility shouldered by Sir Robert grew until it became burdensome. He was constantly attending to some detail that demanded immediate attention. He lost weight, lost sleep, and was often heard muttering to himself in his solitary office. He drank too much.

This state of affairs captured the attention of a comely young aristocrat named Lady Margaret Atkins. She had inherited a fine estate from her late husband, who died suddenly from some kind of heart ailment. She remained happily unmarried for three years before she met Sir Robert at a birthday party for the crown prince. She saw that he was troubled, and his plight moved her.

Using all her feminine wiles, Lady Margaret wormed her way into his heart and lured him into her bed. She enjoyed being married to the king's wisest and most powerful advisor. His duties became much less burdensome after they were wed. Lady Margaret had a particularly charming way of distracting her husband from his unending responsibilities.

She periodically arrived unannounced at his office, sat on his lap, and informed him that he needed to add an urgent new item to that day's agenda. It seemed that his attendance was immediately required in their bedroom, where he must do his duty to his wife posthaste. In the fullness of time Lady Margaret gave him two children, a boy and a girl. Sir Robert learned that there was something he cared about even more than governance.

There was one duty that required more attention from Sir Robert than any other. King Harold eventually had six children, and appropriate mates were needed for all of them. Sir Robert spent years traveling from one kingdom to another, finding brides for Phillip, Oliver, Robert and Swelt, as well as husbands for Eunice and Alana. By the time he was finished, Sir Robert crafted a series of interlocking betrothal agreements that would make the united kingdoms larger and more powerful than anything seen in England since the fall of Rome.

There were setbacks, of course. The death of Queen Mother Eunice was heartbreaking. Prince Swelt developed a stutter; it took years for him to learn to produce slow and steady speech. The queen's pregnancy with Princess Alana was sufficiently difficult that the physician said having another child would be unwise.

Harold and Sarah accepted it stoically. They had been blessed with two children from Alana and four more from Sarah, so they were sanguine about the news that they should not have more. They took comfort in the fact that they both knew an abundance of ways to pleasure themselves on those days when there was a risk of pregnancy. This guaranteed that there was never an interruption in the regular sounds of moaning and wailing that came so often from the chamber they shared.

Sometimes, when they were lying in each other's arms after making love, Queen Sarah had a way she liked to tease him. She would refer to herself as "just a whore." The king would always react the same way. It became part of their love language.

"You are fortunate that the queen mother isn't around to hear you say that word," he always said. "She would have a royal fit."

--------------------------------------------------

They did not live happily ever after. No one ever does. But they came as close as mortal lovers can hope. There is, of course, much more to the story of Harold, Sarah, and the happenings in Middlebury. Perhaps we'll explore such adventures in the fullness of time.

12