All Comments on 'A Whore for the King Pt. 09'

by JQueen9

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A most enjoyable series, though I I did find the final part somewhat rushed. Well plotted, well written and delightfully erotic. Thank you!

cmj711cmj711about 1 year ago

I agree, an enjoyable series, but seemed rushed.

Keep up the good works.

KurtVKurtVabout 1 year ago

That was the hottest sex scene I've ever read. Those characters went through so a long journey that I felt like I cared about them when Harold finally got Sarah pregnant.

JSA69JSA6911 months ago

First rate story. Five stars all the way. Give us more, please.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

wonderful!

mitchawamitchawa11 months ago

The marriage was preordained from the time Sarah was crowned a consort and given

Sarah, becoming queen was foreordained when she was made a consort, was given an estate, and was made an aristocrat. Nevertheless, a treat story and plot. The writing is superb and I wonder why you have such few followers. The sex scenes were well ;;ut together and added depth to all three ;articiapats Every one loves a happy ending.

an estate.

jsala266jsala26611 months ago

Fantastic read.

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetronius11 months ago

This series is charming. Without conflict a story becomes just a string of scenes, each one a study. Other than the early contretemps with Alana there was little by way of conflict but enough adversity to keep the reader engaged.

I for one would welcome more series further developing the fictional universe of Middlebury.

5 stars for this episode and 5 stars for the series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJQueen9@JQueen9
I worked as a professional writer and editor for many years. But I published fiction when I was younger, and I've had a longstanding interest in resuming.