A Widow's Legacy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Licking deeper and deeper into the blonde's snatch, Yelena allowed herself to enjoy the sweet taste of Sharon's warm, rich honey. Meanwhile the Powerbroker deliberately ground her pussy into the girl's open mouth, loving the feel of those plump pink lips stretching over her moist peach, the soft squelch music to her ears. This went on for some time, Sharon undulating with every squish of Yelena's hot tongue.

Rapidly losing composure Sharon ran a hand through her own dirty blonde hair. Breathing deeply, she leant back into the cushions of her couch as she revelled in her newfound power. Staring up at the ceiling Sharon's mouth fell open as pleasure finally enveloped her body.

"Yesss! Unngh Mmmm! Take it you little slut!"

Mocking the young Assassin, nevertheless Yelena concentrated on the task at hand. Feeling Carter redistribute her weight the blonde didn't miss a beat, leaning in to press her face even further between the woman's legs, determined to get her off.

Sharon gasped in pleasure as Yelena handled her body expertly. Too expertly... even for a trained slut this girl was experienced, like she already knew her body! Aggressively devouring her sweet centre, cream spread across Yelena's soft cheeks and dripped down her chin. Tongue penetrating the other blonde it moved back and forth over and over, curling against her g-spot. Clenching her eyes shut as she stroked her insides, Sharon yelped in delight.

Shuddering as her orgasm built, the CIA agent tangled one hand in those blonde braids whilst the other tore at her satin settee. Twitching on her knees, Yelena swallowed dutifully as she was delivered another mouthful of cream, determined to please her obnoxious tormentor.

Seeing the Widow between her legs, Sharon felt an unparalleled sense of achievement, the girl's head bobbing between her thighs, hazel eyes staring back at her even as she gulped down mouthfuls of her tangy nectar. Denying the hungry slut no longer, Sharon felt the release of victory.

Flexing against the seat Sharon pulled Yelena further in before reverberating outward; her mouth inundated with a pressurised burst of cream. Hitting the back of her throat, the Widow took her medicine.

Boasting ecstatically, Sharon yelled at the redhead opposite:

"This is your legacy Romanoff!! Mmm-teaching your little sister to be a slut?! What a fucking role model Ugh!! For all your precious principles, UGH!! You let me use her! Ahh! just like I used you!!"

Blinking back tears Natasha forced herself to look away from the submissive scene; wishing she could intervene but knowing this was always the plan. Ears boxed by Sharon's tense thighs Yelena was oblivious, swallowing another generous burst of cream.

Revelling in her power Sharon arched her back, flexing up off the couch and literally bending over backwards to humiliate both sisters:

"Lick-Unngh! Lick my asshole Belova!!"

Mouth already embedded in Sharon's pussy, in seconds the girl's petit nose was smeared between the woman's tight cheeks, Yelena barely having time to register the change before she felt the tight crinkle of Sharon's sphincter being pressed against her lips.

Expecting resistance again however, Sharon was shocked when Yelena sealed her mouth around the blonde's starfish and rolled her tongue deep into the crevasse. Why was this out of character for the belligerent assassin?

Instead of questioning it further however Sharon focused her own pleasure; the blonde soon thrusting her hips forward into the girl's face, using Yelena's beautiful features to massage her wet nethers while her tongue swirled around the Powerbroker's asshole:

Hypnotised by this dominant display, Karli swallowed hard; her gaze following every flex of her boss's powerful hips. Hand still down her pants the young girl mimicked each swivel with her own hand, masturbating along to the erotic scene.

"Come on!" Natasha yelled at the flexing blondes: "That's enough!!"

Panting for breath Sharon didn't miss a beat:

"Don't be naive Romanoff!! This is what Widows are bred for!!"

Stepping forward to protect her sister Karli put a hand on Natasha's shoulder, holding the redhead at bay.

Licking her up and down, Yelena instinctively massaged the hollow of Sharon's anus as her tongue rolled upward. Not yet delving inside, she leant forward and placed a gentle kiss on the delicate flesh. Only going further, her tongue circled around the rim of the the Powerbroker's asshole.

Prolonging the humiliation as much as she could, Sharon gasped with unrestrained joy, the former CIA agent relaxing into the girl's mouth, getting off on the utter subservience of this supposed badass giving her the perfect rim job: And that was when it all clicked.

Breathing in Sharon's intense heat, Yelena let that pressure envelope her tongue with each penetration. Snaking the muscle in an out of the CIA agent, each gentle invasion reminded Natasha how far she had fallen.

Pulses reverberating up through her asshole, Yelena strummed nerves only one woman could know Sharon had, her eyes watering as those oh-so familiar lips sealed around her tight pucker, hot breath rushing into her exposed colon:

"AHHHHH!"

Unable to hold it off any longer, Sharon screamed in ecstasy, eyelids fluttering as another orgasm cascaded though her system; hot cream spattering the girl's beautiful face.

Seeing Sharon squirt all over Yelena the redhead realised too late this would blow their cover. Dropping behind the girl she peeled the blonde away; the two sisters collapsing backward onto the floor as Sharon basked in her after glow.

Gasping for breath Sharon beamed:

"Ughhh... Nice try girls."

Staring into Yelena's eyes Sharon shook her head disdainfully. Observing those wet pretty, features Sharon smirked as they literally flickered; the disguise short-circuiting from the cream drizzled all over her 'skin'. Leaning down Sharon took the blonde' face in her hands:

"Pity I know those lips; no mask can hide a submissive like you... Natasha."

Pressing her fingers against the blonde's temple Sharon smirked as the facade finally dropped; peeling away the holographic disguise to reveal Natasha's face beneath.

Sharon sighed:

"So that was your plan? Face swap and give me everything I wanted?? Impressive Romanoff: but you literally blew your cover..."

Shaking her head Natasha muttered defiantly; even as the Powerbroker's juices dripped down her chin, cum settling in her belly:

"You really thought I'd give her to you??"

Over her shoulder the fake Natasha grimaced, finally revealing herself by tearing away her red wig and prothesis:

"No take backs Bitch!" Yelena snarled.

Looking down on the two errant sisters Sharon raised an eyebrow; unsure whether to be angry or impressed by the fake siblings' growing loyalty:

"Well... I suppose you're a better pussy pleaser than junior."

Settling back into the warmth of her couch Sharon splayed out once more; confidently displaying her naked nethers to her watching audience:

"Fine; since you did such a good job I'll give you her name..."

Making the sisters wait Sharon took a deep swig of her champagne before finally dropping her bombshell:

"Dr. Vostokoff."

"Melina?" Natasha blanched, shocked at this latest revelation: "As in?"

"-Momma?!" Yelena gasped in amazement.

Sharon nodded:

"Yup; your fake 'Mommy' turned you into a lust monster. Go figure."

12