All Comments on 'A Wife and Stepmother's Love Ch. 05'

by teeneyw

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
deck23deck23over 11 years ago
time to grow some balls

I think it's time for him to grow some balls. If my son had ever talked that way to me and for his slut wife to not say anything it's time for them to get out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ignore the Trolls

They're many and they're loud. Another great chapter.

I think you're going to need to be careful if you involve other alphas. So far this story has involved four people who love each other. Angela has not done anything to Bruce he didn't want. The sons love their father I think and Brett has just found an unfulfilled desire of Bruce's and made it happen. Friends and bosses do not have that same dynamic. The idea of Bruce working for a man who cuckolds him does not appeal to me personally but you should write what you feel. I just warn that you tread lightly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Anon is right, ignore the trolls.

By the way, the trolls are the ones who like this story.

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 11 years ago
Terrible

Where is the love here...both boys and the wife humiliate and disrespect him. Even if he does get "off" on a certain amount of humiliation, the way they disrespect him between themselves is NOT for his enjoyment...it is just to make themselves feel better at his expense. There is NOTHING about there relationship that isn't hurtful to him. Give me ONE good thing they have done FOR him, everything has been for THEMSELVES at his expense. Even those parts he enjoyed were not done for his benefit but for their selfish personal gratification....SO BOTTOM LINE. there is NO redeeming value to this story, none what-so-ever!

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Wimp is not far from anything

Cuckold will do anything now. They broke his spirit. He has lubed his son's cock and enjoyed it. Next step is suck cock and swallow loads. Why has he not been cleaning her hot slut pussy and eating cum? Maybe that is where the other three studs come in. All they need to do now is DP his married slut and she will be ready for the new studs to use. Cuckold knows he cannot do anything to satisfy her and gets off on his perverted watching and doing chores for her and her lovers. Then again the son's are also new at cuckolding a wimp like their dad. It's a skill set they will use again and again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Something called a shotgun

He should shoot both bastard sons and his whore wife. end of story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Just horrible

Belongs in fetish or the "garbage" category. Even an idiot cleans out the accounts, cancels the credit cards and moves far, far away and never talks to any of them ever again. Why would he? Moronic garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Epic stupidity

Realizing his wife was a whore he packed his bags and left. He took all their liquid assets, cancelled all the credit cards and cashed out his retirement account at work. They never saw or heard from him again. She lost the house and her car because she couldn't pay the bills. Three months later she was living in a flop house and working as a waitress. Brett was living on the streets. Really awful garbage.

1 star

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous