All Comments on 'A Wife Learns Her Place'

by vzb

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
ilikeskin69ilikeskin69about 1 year ago

Very good .. I was hoping Mia was going to sit on Kim's face and make Kim clean her up.

pcman1950pcman1950about 1 year ago

Wow!!! Cruel shoes. Erotic masochism right out to the outer limits.. Not my usual fare, but a most imaginative & creative walk on the wild side. 5+fave.

vzbvzbabout 1 year agoAuthor

ilikeskin69: "Very good .. I was hoping Mia was going to sit on Kim's face and make Kim clean her up."

That might be the only thing I decided to show restraint on. Almost every other idea for words or deeds I thought sounded hot found its way into the story. Ultimately I figured it would work better as a threat. Kim's worried about the possibility she'll be made to do it, then gets taunted with the fact that she's so helpless she would have surrendered even that if Mia had only said the word ... and then she's further taunted by being told it *will* happen, a lot.

Plus, Kim is a straight woman. Makes it feel a tiny bit realer if her sexuality isn't being *completely* overwritten in a single night, and if Mia knows it might not be ok to go that far during what is basically a game. (A dangerous game, but still a game for now.)

Anyway, thanks for reading -- I'm glad you liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I loved it especially the ending having Kim sleep on the sofa. Like the other poster I thought she would have to clean Mia but I loved what you did instead. I sure hope you expand this threesome as well as maybe some more exploits with other females, especially one of her students. thank you for sharing.

Pappasleaze!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Strongest possible endorsement. I love this.

SiteNonSiteSiteNonSiteabout 1 year ago

Five stars. The best story I read in a long time. This is fantastic, from beginning to end. I really enjoyed being in Kim’s head. I found her convincingly smart, her desires compelling, and the ending was hot. I think you were right to restrain the urge to make her mop up, that the threat was hotter that way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent piece of work. Loved everything about it. Really hot stuff. Very strong narration style too. Definitely one of the best I've read in a while. Five star effort without a doubt. Thanks for posting.

cokecanonlinecokecanonlineabout 1 year ago

Really great! I have done something similiar before. Good capture of emotions! Bravo!

JulianneMerrittJulianneMerrittabout 1 year ago

VZB that careful balance—the not overdoing it—-made the story feel so much more real. Thank you for writing this, it was incredible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 stars! will we see another part of this?

vzbvzbabout 1 year agoAuthor
Part 2?

Someone asked if there was part two coming. Probably! I do have saved a couple thousand words to a follow-up. We'd check in with Kim on a particularly big day, six months after the couple's first date with Mia. It's sort of a hypothetical: what if Kim & David were to go all the way down the rabbit hole with this fantasy?

I think it would be hot, but I'm working on a couple other things at the same time, and it's just a question of when that's the story that grabs me.

wrdwvrrwrdwvrrabout 1 year ago

This is such a hot story. It pushes so many buttons. Looking forward to part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story please write the next part soon

Anthony1965Anthony1965about 1 year ago

I love this story!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

waxed pussy in the first paragraph made this just another pedophile wank fantasy and lost interest.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Story cuts to 6 moths later with a pregnant Mia using Kimmy as cleanup maid after the husband has fucked her.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The only redeeming arc for this story is if kimmy cheated on David. Girl is such a doormat and David is just a selfish prick

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great work! Thank you for this.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Loved the ending, such a great twist.

pfboipfboi6 months ago

Very well done! I agree with the other comments about loving the ending, loving *not* cleaning up Mia (yet!), and I'm delighted you wrote a follow up story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Outstanding. Well written and very arousing.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Perfect, great story and can't wait for the rest!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Leaving the bed is where I draw the line fantasy is one thing but no matter how beautiful she is no woman or man for that matter is going to take my place in my bed mia needs to know there's a line you don't cross

SirfrnkSirfrnkabout 2 months ago

Fabulous story. Classic theme. Be careful what you wish for. Love a young Domme.

shadrachtshadracht17 days ago

So good, and one of the things that's really lacking in a lot of these scenes - aftercare. After the scene is over, they're making sure they didn't push it too far, that Kim is okay. Mastefully done and hot. 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservzb@vzb
4/7/24: Part 4 of Geek Goddess has been submitted and should go up tonight. I’m going to get to work on the conclusion as soon as possible, but it might take a lot of work. * Getting in Touch: The best way to reach me these days would be on my own corner of Antarctica77’s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES