A Wife's Decent Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Good! Are you ready for some more homework?'

'Yes!' Chris texted back.

'Find AT LEAST half an hour to edge to BBC porn today. But don't cum. And slowly start throwing out Emily's old cotton knickers. One or two at a time, so she doesn't notice.'

'She'll know I've done it with the knickers. We've discussed this a few times in the past and I've thrown some out before. I'll do it as I understand, but she'll know. (I kinda like that she'll know, she's bound to bring it up.)'

'I don't care if she asks you about it, you'll have to manage that. Umm maybe I'll give you some of my knickers to put in her draw to replace them. We're about the same size. That'll be tricky to explain wont it! I want to hear about the edging and knickers progress soon.'

'Yes... Miss'

'Hah I like that. Good boy. Good naughty boy. Just you wait!'

Emily left for work around 10. Chris quickly found a couple of rather boring pairs of Emily's knickers from the laundry. He snapped a pic, holding them over the trash and sent it to Michelle.

'Good boy!' she sent back.

'Thank you Miss!'

Then Chris hurried upstairs. He set up his laptop with a long playlist of filthy porn and placed it right beside his work monitor. He rubbed his hand over the tent in his pants as he tried to read over an e-mail.

'How is the edging?' Michelle texted.

Chris felt a rush. Following her instructions. Exposing his filthy desires to her. He took a picture, spreadsheets on one screen, horny wife cumming hard on a thick black cock on the other.

'Are you gonna keep that up the entire time Emily is at work? Carefully studying exactly what kind of cock your busty wife needs?'

His cock throbbed and leaked in his underwear. 'Yes Miss!'

'Very good! I promise all your hard work will be rewarded. Just wait and see.'

Chris shuddered as he rubbed his hand over the twitching tent in his pants.

By the time Emily got home a few hours later, Chris was aching for release. He tucked his erection into his pants, descending the stairs carefully, afraid the friction of his pants might set off his very sensitive erection.

"Hey, hon. How was work?" he asked, finding Emily in the kitchen.

"Oh fine," she said. "You?"

"Okay. Had a little trouble focusing, but I got everything done."

"That's good," she said with a smile. She started to tidy up the kitchen, but paused as she went to throw something away.

She looked up at him and Chris felt his erection throb in his pants. "Did you throw out my knickers?" she asked.

He swallowed. "Yeah. I was just in the laundry. It's only a few that I noticed those were pretty worn."

She cocked an eyebrow. "You were in the laundry?"

He nodded. "You know, just tossing some socks in."

"... Okay," she said, but didn't push it.

"Do you want me to order you some new pairs?" he asked.

"No, no. I know exactly what kind of knickers you would order me," she said with a chuckle. "We've talked about this before and I know you don't listen!"

"I just want my sexy wife to feel and be sexy 24/7, of course," Chris said.

"We both know exactly what perverted ideas you have in that head of yours and in there, they'll be staying. Thank you very much." Emily gave him a gentle swat on the arm. "Just don't leave me with nothing!" she said as she wandered off.

...

Over the next few days, Chris spent several hours edging at Michelle's instruction. On Friday, Michelle surprised him by stopping by in the middle of the day, to 'inspect' his progress.

"Very good," she said, eying his throbbing, naked erection and the black cock gangbang playing on the screen.

"Thank you, Miss," Chris said.

She grinned, reaching into her purse. She slowly produced a little, lacy, black thong. "You've been making excellent progress. I thought you deserved a reward."

Chris' cock throbbed wildly in his hand. She bent over his lap, her big tits threatening to spill out. She dangled the little thong, lowering it onto his twitching cock.

"Ohhh... thank you, Miss," he said, panting.

"Wear that around your cock the rest of the afternoon, but don't you dare cum on it." His cock throbbed and leaked under the feather weight of Michelle's tiny knickers. "And stop looking at my tits, your wife has a bigger pair for you to perv at."

"Yes, Miss!" Chris sucked in a few short breaths.

She slowly straightened back up. "Then get Emily to wear them to the club tomorrow."

A big droplet of precum leaked out of the head of his cock. "... How do I do that?"

Michelle smirked. "I'm sure you'll figure something out."

Chris nodded and his cock throbbed.

"Well, I will go, and leave you to your training," Michelle said.

Chris had an aching erection the rest of the day, that took quite a bit of effort to hide. When they got into bed, he tried to snuggle up against Emily, but she was worn out and said she wanted to get a good night's rest. He was awake for hours, stubbornly erect.

Chris was a bundle of nervous excitement all day. In the early afternoon he finally forced himself to broach the subject of Michelle's knickers.

"Oh... I forgot," Chris started. "Michelle dropped by some knickers for you yesterday." He eyed her nervously.

"Some knickers?" Emily asked.

"Yeah. I thought maybe you guys talked about it? For tonight? I put them in your sock drawer."

"She didn't say anything to me!" Emily said. "And why did she give them to you?"

"Well, you weren't home. And you know Michelle, she probably thought it was funny."

She shook her head, climbing the stairs. "What is wrong with her?"

"These are tiny!" she called, just as Chris walked in. "Not to mention, they look worn."

"I don't know. I thought maybe it had something to do with panty lines or something."

"I have another pair I can wear," she said, rifling through her drawer. "Where is that red pair? You didn't throw that pair away, did you?"

Chris swallowed. "No... why would I throw that pair away?"

"I don't know. You seem to be making all sorts of strange decisions about knickers lately," Emily said.

She dug through her drawer for another minute. "Fine, I guess I could wear it," she said, shaking her head. She looked over at him. "Are you just gonna sit there and watch?"

"Of course!" Chris' cock throbbed against the fabric of his pants. "You know what happened last time you put that new dress on!" He smiled as he sat on the bed and shuffled up to the headboard to get comfortable.

Her skin still moist from the shower, she dropped the towel and turned to face Chris, with the tiny black thong in her hand. "You love this idea don't you? Me wearing these little panties?"

"Thong," he corrected her, "and yes."

As Emily bent over to pull on the thong, her huge tits swayed forward, threatening to topple her. A big grin crossed his face. He watched her slide the little thong up her legs and into place. The same thong that Michelle had handed to him yesterday. The same thong that had been wrapped around his cock for a few hours, was now tightly cupping her pussy. It was made of a slightly transparent material, so you could see through it.

Chris could see that she had trimmed her pussy and it drove his aching cock wild. The thought that she had trimmed so neatly, for a trip to the club, was intoxicating. Not to mention, how good it looked!

Chris started to lean forward, with lust in his eyes, his mouth slightly open.

"God there's nothing to them," Emily said. "I feel like a dirty slut in these. I need to change..." she spun round, facing the mirror and gasped at herself. "No I can't wear..."

"God Emily, I like them. And it's only me seeing them... and wow your ass looks amazing."

She'd forgotten that her ass was 100% on display in these knickers and Chris's comment reminded her. She swiftly reached for a sort-of-matching, but nowhere-near-as-sexy bra, her dress and stepped into the bathroom slamming the door behind her.

Chris hurried over to the door. "Arrr honey... you look great! Not slutty. Just lovely."

There was no reply but he could hear breathing and the sounds of movement.

"Love you honey," Chris said, shuffling back over to the bed and lying back. "I just want you to enjoy life as much as you can," he called.

He closed his eyes for a moment. He couldn't help picturing all the videos he'd been watching all day, but in his mind, Emily was the star of the show. His cock throbbed and leaked in his pants. He resisted the urge to touch his erection, but let himself revel in the fantasy. Picturing his beautiful, curvy, reserved wife's pussy in that little back thong. The image burned in his head.

Then he imagined a huge black cock buried deep inside her. Slowly sliding out of her pussy. Cum leaking everywhere. Black fingers pulling that exact thong back over the glistening pussy lips, trapping all that cum in place. He could almost taste it.

Lost in a vivid fantasy, he barely noticed the bathroom door open. Emily said something, but he was too distracted to catch it.

Emily laid down beside him, and the movement of the bed caused him to look over. Almost as if on auto pilot, he rolled over onto her thighs. He lifted her dress, with ease, as it was much shorter than her usual style. He let out a sigh as he pushed her thighs apart.

"Chris no, stop it, I don't have time for..."

Chris was faced with the close-up version of his previous view. Her black thong, was pulled tightly across her pussy. The smell was amazing. She was starting to get turned on. A bit of the smell of his own cock lingered on them, as well. In a daze, he pulled the thong gently to one side and started to kiss and worship her pussy.

He felt her hand on the back of his head. "Ohh gawd, Chris, I don't... ummm."

Chris parted her lips and started to lick her up and down. Then his tongue began to probe deeper. He knew she liked that.

Emily let out a heavy sigh. "You'll make me wet and I'm going out, oooh... but it's nicccce."

"Thooohh laatee," Chris says, his tongue still part way inside her.

He really began to taste her. He couldn't help imagining she'd been creampied, just like the women in those videos. He imagined getting a surprise from deep within her, some extra... richer flavour. Proof that she'd done it. That it had been done to her.

The front doorbell went off.

Emily rolled Chris off to the side and launched herself out of the bed.

She adjusted her underwear, smoothed her dress and then she was out of the bedroom and heading down the stairs.

Chris sat up, licking his lips, still in a bit of a daze. He slowly climbed off the bed, adjusting the serious tent in his pants.

He could hear Michelle's voice and he climbed down the stairs, horny as hell, the taste of his wife still on his lips. His chin still glistened with her juices.

He realized Michelle was staring at him. "Evening Michelle," Chris said with a smile.

Her dress was even more daring than Emily's, of course. Clearly going out on the pull as usual. Only this time, with a wing woman. His wife! He could barely believe it, God, what a few days it had been.

Emily appeared at his side with her purse. She leaned over and gave him a kiss on the lips. "See you later Chris," she said as she wandered out the door.

"We'll be home late. But don't worry, I'll look after her." Michelle gave him a quick peck on the cheek and then followed Emily out the door.

Emily collapsed into the taxi with a heavy sigh, her heart still racing. She realized how exposed she was, and quickly tugged her dress down, but not before the taxi driver gave her a knowing smile.

She felt a rush at being desired. She felt more excited about the night than she had realized.

She noticed Michelle grinning like a cat that caught a bird.

"What?" Emily asked.

"Nothing. Just excited for tonight. And you look fucking amazing!" Michelle said.

Emily laughed. "You have no idea. I barely made it out the door. Chris couldn't keep his hands off of me... or his tongue for that matter."

Michelle smirked. "Good for him. I don't blame him. You look good enough to eat."

She slipped her phone out of her purse and started typing out a text to Chris. 'I want you to edge while we are gone. So you are really aching for your slutty wife by the time I bring her home.'

Her phone buzzed immediately. 'Already am, Miss!'. Her phone buzzed again. This time a picture came through, of Chris' erect cock in front of the laptop screen where a busty wife was taking two massive black cocks.

"Who is that?" Emily asked.

"One of my hung lovers, want to see?" Michelle said, smirking, knowing full well Emily would recoil. "I'm just so excited about you coming out. Let's just focus on us having fun!"

"Okay," Emily said. "Not too much fun, though, I know you. Let's have just the right amount of fun."

Michelle pulled out a little pink flask from her purse. She dangled it between her thumb and forefinger, her lips turning up into a smile. "Too much fun is just the right amount."

Michelle unscrewed the flask and took a big sip, then handed it to Emily.

"Oh god," Emily said. She took the flask and took a drink too. The warm liquid teased her already heightened senses. She squirmed in the seat, feeling how wet Chris had made her and how damp her thong was. She mentally cursed and smirked at him at the same time.

In a few minutes they pulled up to the club, Envi. Emily tottered on her heels for a moment but then steadied herself on the roof of the taxi. Michelle paid the driver and they headed inside. and they made their way inside.

The club was busy, and the men they walked past drank in the view of them. Emily felt totally on display but it sent a little rush through her.

She felt Michelle's hand on her ass, "C'mon let's get a drink."

Michelle waved down a bartender and ordered a round of drinks. A tall, well-dressed black man appeared beside her, probably somewhere in his late thirties. He handed a few folded-up bills to the bartender. "It's on me," he said, with a smile.

Michelle looked up at him with a grin. "Thank you," she said, making sure her tits jiggled. It was far from the first time a man had bought Michelle a round of drinks. She grabbed Emily's arm and pulled her over in a way that made sure her tits jiggled too.

"I'm Michelle," she said, "and this gorgeous creature is Emily."

Emily blushed. The man took her hand and kissed it. "Gorgeous is right."

Her hand trembled as his lips brushed against it. Emily got even redder. His eyes travelled up her arm pausing deliberately on her exposed cleavage before making piercing eye contact.

"I'm Nate," he said. "Lovely to meet you ladies."

"Likewise," Michelle said, brushing her hand over his arm. "Thanks so much for the drinks."

Emily exhaled. "Um, yeah, thank you," she added.

Nate looked her up and down, this time from toe to ponytail with a smile. "Trust me, it is my pleasure."

The bartender brought out their cocktails. "Here, sit next to me," Nate said, patting a stool beside him.

"... Okay," Emily said. He took her hand to steady her as she climbed on. "... Thank you," she said, taking a sip of her drink.

Michelle slipped her phone out of her purse. She had a number of eager texts from Chris.

'Calm yourself.' she messaged. Then 'But a tall handsome black man just bought your wife a drink.'

'Oh my god!' Chris texted back.

'What do you say?' Michelle typed out with a smirk.

'Thank you, Miss! You are a miracle worker!'

As Emily and Nate were chatting, Michelle quietly took Nate's hand and guided it toward Emily's thigh. Nate glanced her way, but didn't say anything and Emily didn't notice.

Emily straightened up a little and looked over at Nate then down at the hand on her thigh. She saw Michelle's small hand over the top of Nate's strong black hand, holding and guiding it. It sent a shiver through her and her huge chest rose and fell. Nate couldn't help but stare. Emily sucked in another breath and took a big sip of her drink.

Emily looked at Michelle, planning to glare at her, but she was distracted by her phone again.

Michelle turned away slightly, texting Chris, 'If you only knew. His hand is on her thigh now!'.

'Oh my god! I can't believe it! Thank you, Miss!'

Michelle grinned. 'Now you focus on your edging. I don't want to hear from you until I message you again.'

'Yes, Miss! I am focused!' Chris sent back right away.

Michelle slipped her phone back into her purse and picked up her drink and joined the conversation. Emily had nearly finished her drink already and Nate quickly got another round. By the end of the second drink, Emily barely seemed to notice his hand on her thigh.

Emily announced she was going to find the ladies room and looked to Michelle, who got up too.

"He wants to dance with me," Emily said, as she closed the bathroom door behind them.

"So what's the big deal? Dance with him. He did buy us all those drinks," Michelle said.

"That doesn't mean I have to dance with him," Emily said, touching up her make-up a little.

"No, but it does mean you should. He's really handsome. It'll be fun."

"I don't know," Emily said.

"C'mon, it'll be fun. Trust me, Chris wouldn't mind you dancing with a guy one bit," Michelle said with a little smirk.

"Are you sure?" Emily asked.

"Trust me. I'm positive," Michelle said, a little twinkle in her eye.

"Fine, you're right, I guess it's not that big of a deal," Emily said, slipping into a stall.

Michelle smiled, quickly getting out her phone and texting Chris, 'She's gonna dance with him.'

'What? Really?!' Chris texted.

'I told you this would work.'

'My cock is aching! It feels like it is going to burst. Thank you, Miss!'

'Good boy.' She slipped her phone back in her purse, just as Emily emerged.

"Okay. Let's go," Emily said as she quickly washed her hands off.

Nate was standing near the bar, his hand on a friend's shoulder. They both laughed at some joke.

"Welcome back, ladies," he said. "I'd like to introduce you to my good friend, Miles. Miles, these lovely ladies, are Emily and Michelle."

Miles had broad shoulders, big arms and a wide smile. His hair and beard were both cropped extremely close.

"A pleasure to meet you both," he said, looking them over..

"Now, Emily promised me a dance," Nate said.

He took Emily's hand and her heart began to race.

Nate looked over at Miles. "You'll look after Michelle for me?"

"Of course," Miles said.

"Mmm," Michelle said, sidling up to him and wrapping her arm around his waist.

Then, Nate was leading Emily out to the dance floor. She tried to steady her breathing. After all, it was only a dance, right?

But then his strong hands were on her hips, and his dark brown eyes, locked with hers, and she remembered what she had known when she was young. A dance is never just a dance.

The feel of his touch. The sense of his desire. All of it made her feel young again. And horny. She silently cursed Chris for getting her so wet, right before she had gone out.

Nate was nearly a gentleman. He only stared at her tits, the bare minimum that jugs like Emily's demanded.

Her heart fluttered as he pulled her closer. He leaned in close and she could feel his hot breath on her neck.

"You look fucking amazing," he whispered in her ear.

It was dark so no one saw her flush red. Somehow it was different. Not the same as when her husband told her. If some handsome, single guy, in a club full of women to chase, said it, there must be some truth to it.

His attention felt good, and she didn't fight it. She told herself it was just a dance, even when Nate had one hand firmly on her ass, the other brushing up against the side of her huge breast, though the thin fabric of her dress.

Emily felt excited and a little light-headed. She took a few deep breaths. He smiled as her huge chest rose and fell.