A Wife's Decent Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Knowing just what I like, she used her arms to gather her floppy boobs together and brought them into one giant mound between us, making them as big and pillowy as possible. "Gawd you're such a sexy woman." I moaned at her through thrusts and grunts. We're usually quiet when we know Claire is home but both of us were not thinking straight for some reason. "You just love my huge juggs. Everyone loves my huge juggs," she whispers.

Is that a hint? God that brings me closer to cumming quickly. Should I ask more... should I be careful here? I wanted to explore more with her, but I didn't want to ruin the moment. God her pussy was slick and hot. She saved me by saying "I love you Chris" and she pulled my face into her cleavage. One of my favourite places in the world.

It doesn't take me long from there. And I fill her womb with my cum wondering if there's someone else's cum in there also, making my cock pulse harder with each pump.

We both come down from an amazing fuck. I just collapsed on her. We cuddled for a long time after that, just enjoying the closeness. Then the usual, catching our breath, kissing and then cleaning ourselves up. She cleared all of the clothing off the bed, clearly not wanting to talk about it. Whatever it was. My mind ran wild with the possibilities, the unknown.

As we settled into bed, she began texting. Michelle, would be my guess.

"Did you have a good team building session?" I ask her fishing for info.

"Yup, it was good."

"So did you have that mini-skirt on?" there it was. I know Michelle told me not to but I had to ask. I haven't gone too far, or have I?

She put her phone to one side "Yup, you like that don't you." as she flipped it to me.

Ok I can play that game. "Wow, you know I do. Well done Love. I bet you looked amazing in it. What made you want to wear it?" Although what I really wanted to say was "OMG infront of that lot?" but I didn't.

"Yup, I felt good. It was weird though." she looked at me quizzing as if unsure how far to go. Her eyes back to her phone. "Well we had the reward didn't we?" as she typed something to her friend.

"Ummm gawd yes," I replied. Reinforcement time, in case she needs it. "I think you're an amazingly sexy woman and I'm happy with.." how far do I go here? Then, a pause, then she saved me from saying it.

"Me being a wanton slut and cuckolding you." She looked up at me and smiled. We both laughed at the absurdity of it. And with that we kissed, turned the lights off, and we both lay down, thinking about the same thing.

What's changed, what's next, where will this lead? Do I really want this? My balls seriously ached as my cock started to go hard again. Oh god I need to be careful I don't screw this up. But what a way to go, as I started to drift off to sleep.