A Wife's Decent Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She couldn't help wondering why this guy was paying her so much attention, surely there were other women here. Other tighter, prettier... hotter women. Why was he spending all his time with her and what did he think he was going to get out of it?

Finally, after another song, they decided to take a break. They found Michelle and Miles in a booth in the back. They had a bottle of brandy and Miles had his tongue down Michelle's throat.

As Nate and Emily sat down, they paused long enough for Michelle to say, "Oh, hey guys."

Michelle went back to making out with Miles.

"Thank you for the dance, Nate," she said, as he poured her a glass of brandy.

"No, thank you."

Emily took a little sip. She felt annoyed at Michelle, not because she was making out with some random guy, which was to be expected, but because this time, Michelle's naughty behavior was starting to make Emily horny. She could feel her nipples humming, wanting and needing attention. She reached her arm across her body, trying to be as casual as possible, brushing across her nipples, trying to get a little relief.

She felt Nate's hand on her thigh. It sent a shiver through her and she took a big drink.

She felt her body tingling as she watched Michelle starting to rub Miles' cock through his pants. He groaned and kissed her back with renewed passion. His strong, black hand, slid into the top of Michelle's dress, pawing at her big tit.

"Oh my god..." Emily murmured, shaking her head.

But she felt herself getting more and more worked up. Her tiny thong was completely soaked through. She watched Miles' hand on her friend's breast. He squeezed it harshly, massaging it, almost threatening to pull it clear out on display.

Emily started to feel short of breath. The sight of her friend being groped so publicly felt so naughty and wrong, yet still it caused a burning in her.. Without even realizing she crossed her legs, her thighs squeezing her pussy. She rubbed an arm across own breast pushing hard against a nipple, and gave a gasp.

She felt a little short of breath. The booze was starting to get to her, and Nate's hand was creeping up her thigh, now slightly under her dress.

After a few minutes, Michelle took a breath and noticed how drunk Emily had become. She smiled at Emily, still stroking Miles' cock through his pants. Nate gave Michelle's huge tit a squeeze and she turned beet red.

Michelle watched with a grin. Emily squirmed in her soaked panties, feeling completely on display.

Michelle got her phone out. 'Your wife is getting groped right now!' she texted Chris.

'Oh my god!'

Miles leaned close. "Who are you texting?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Her husband," Michelle said with a grin.

"Naughty," he said with a big smile. "She does have an amazing rack that I'd love to get my hands onto."

That pissed Michelle off a bit, he should be focused on her rack not Emily's "You and Nate, want to help teach her what naughty really means?" Michelle asked.

"I like the sound of that. A lot."

"Good," Michelle said, rubbing her hand over his pants. "We'll be back next Saturday."

Michelle typed out another message. 'But she is smashed, I should probably bring her home soon.'

She put her phone away and gave Miles one last long kiss. She said goodbye to Nate and Miles and then took Emily and headed out to the taxi queue.

Chris met Emily and Michelle at the front door.

Emily nearly collapsed into his arms. "I might have had a bit of brandy..." she said. Chris' cock throbbed in his pants. He looked down and saw that one of her massive tits was on the verge of spilling out. He gave her a little jostle and her breast spilled over the top of her dress.

Michelle shook her head with a chuckle. "You naughty lad. We better get her up to bed."

Chris and Michelle helped Emily up the stairs and into bed. By the time they got her shoes unbuckled she had completely passed out.

Michelle smirked. "Uh-oh. Looks like she had a bit too much to drink. And here, you are throbbing."

Chris sucked in a breath. "Yes Miss... what should I do?"

She thought about it for a second. "Why don't you peel my knickers off your wife?"

"Right now?"

Michelle nodded. "She won't wake up, she is out cold."

"Yes Miss," Chris said. He climbed onto the bed. His hands cautiously slid under Emily's dress. His fingers found the waistband of the little thong. His cock throbbed in his pants as he slowly pulled them down.

He looked over at Michelle. "They are totally soaked."

"I knew they would be. You should've seen the way she was dancing with that guy. Lick them, what do you taste? Do it right now here in front of me."

"Oh god" and Chris lifts the black, tiny, wet thong to his lips. Placing his tongue on them he moves them around to savour the taste. They taste and smell strong. Of a woman on heat. A woman full of lust. His wife, ready for sex. Hungry for sex.

"Well what do my knickers taste of?" a huge grin on her face, eyes half closed demanding an answer.

"I can taste pussy."

"Yes, Emily's pussy was ready for sex. She was ready for a cock. Not your cock. But a stranger's cock. And you should have seen him, he definitely had a massive cock." She stepped forward so that her boobs trapped his arms against his chest, the little thong against his nose. "Imagine what they'll taste like next time? Do you think she'll do something...?"

"Ohhh god" Chris breathed to her, only a few inches between them.

Michelle grinned, knowing that he was right on the edge. "I have to go now. I want you to cum all over that soaked thong. While you lie in bed next to your passed out wife. I want you to imagine all the things she did tonight. All the things she's going to do next Saturday night."

"Oh god," Chris sighed.

"I want you to cum on those panties as many times as you can tonight. And I want you to text me each time you do. Leave them on the nightstand in the morning, so she knows what you've done."

"Oh gawd," Chris said, his cock throbbing in his pants.

"Well?" Michelle asked. "Get started."

"Yes Miss," Chris said.

Chris nodded, madly unzipping his pants as he climbed into the bed. She chuckled to herself as she turned to leave. Just as she stepped into the hallway, she heard him groan as he began to erupt all over the thong.

Michelle's phone buzzed a couple of times on the cab ride home and another few times during the night.

...

The next morning Emily realized she was missing her knickers. She looked around confused, and then she spotted the now-sperm-covered and still damp knickers on her nightstand. However she felt too hungover and guilty about the night before to say anything to Chris about it.

All morning, Chris seemed happy as a clam, and by the afternoon Emily was starting to feel better, both in terms of her hangover and her guilt. After all, what had really happened? She had gone dancing and now Chris couldn't keep his hands off her.

As the day wore on, Emily started to puzzle over the knickers on the nightstand. What had gotten into Chris? He kept stealing glances in her direction all day. Though if she was honest, she really liked it.

Emily decided to let him drag her off to bed a little early.

"What has gotten into you?" she asked.

Chris pawed at her huge tits through her t-shirt, pressing the tent in his pants up against her. He pushed her shirt up and Emily pulled it off.

"God, you looked so sexy last night!" Chris said, sliding down her and lifting her skirt above her waist.

"You really think so?"

"God yes! I couldn't stop thinking about you all night. You know I love you looking sexy and sharing those hooters." Chris pulled her panties to the side and pushed his tongue inside her.

Emily looked down to see her husband's face buried in her pussy. She squealed, feeling herself get wetter. Chris pulled her down onto the bed and started licking her clit while fondling her other tit. She pushed her head back into the pillow and closed her eyes, enjoying the mix of Chris' soft tongue and rough fingers. She felt his other hand slide down her thigh, to her knee, up her inner thigh. Emily let out a moan. Her eyes drifted over to the cum-soaked panties on the nightstand. "You really like those knickers, don't you?"

"Mmm-hmm!" He nodded and rubbed his nose against her clit.

"Oh god, a little too much I think," Emily said, sucking in a quick breath. "You wanked int-"

Chris sat up a little interrupting her "But the dress too. God, you looked sexy." He kissed her pussy again. "Did you feel sexy?"

"... I did. After I got a drink or two in me."

"I want you to feel sexy. I want you to feel really sexy. Because you are beyond sexy." Chris started to lick her fast. He held her thighs and pressed his face into her pussy, clearly he was trying to avoid the thong and cum conversation. His tongue pushed deeper and she started to cum.

She moaned out, gripping the sheets and arching her back. "Fuck..." her hands stroked her tits. Chris continued to lick her through her orgasm. "Wow." Her hips started to buck against his face. She hadn't realized how bad she had needed to cum.

Chris didn't slow down and it wasn't long before she was cumming a second time. Finally, Chris couldn't take it any longer.

Chris stood up, his forehead shining from her juices. He pulled down his pants and boxers and his huge cock bobbed in the air. Emily reached for it, but Chris stepped back.

"You want it?" he asked.

"Oh god yes!"

"Then come and get it."

Emily went to stand up but Chris pushed her back down. She couldn't believe he was being this assertive. What had gotten into him?

"Come and get it," he said again, pushing her back down. He grabbed a leg and pulled it up in the air, all the while his cock bobbing in the air.

Emily was a little shocked, but she couldn't turn down the invitation. The throbbing in her pussy said she couldn't. Emily moaned as he pushed into her sopping wet cunt.

"Oh god," Chris moaned, "you feel amazing!" He kissed her as he thrust into her hard. It wasn't long before felt his cum rising again. Emily moaned as she felt him cumming into her. Chris grabbed her chin and pushed his tongue into her mouth. She moaned into his mouth as she felt his cum exploding inside her.

As they both came down from their post-orgasm high, Emily looked up at Chris. "Kiss me," she whispered.

Both of them laid there, panting, for a while. Emily finally sat up and peeled off her soaked cotton panties. She tossed them at Chris.

"These are also ready for the wash," Emily said with a smirk. "Two soaked pairs of panties in as many hours."

Chris clutched the pair of panties. He pressed them between his fingers, feeling how wet they were with her juices.

Emily watched him. "I guess you'll have to buy me some sexier pairs if it really gets you turned on like this." She could feel his cum starting to run out of her tight pussy.

"Really?" Chris asked, holding her wet panties, a little too excited.

Emily grinned. "Yes, I think you should." She reached over and squeezed his cock. "And I think you need to keep this in mind whenever you do."

Chris moaned a little, still holding her wet knickers.

Emily nodded. "Tell me what makes this all so sexy for you. And why did you cum in my... well, Michelle's thong last night? Oh, that sounds wrong." Emily laughed. "And when did you take them off me?"

Chris turned a bit red, but he couldn't stop himself from grinning.

"No, I actually want to know." Emily rubbed her fingers over her wet pussy, her fingertips dipping into their mixed juices. "Come here and bring both sets of knickers with you," she said, crooking her finger beckoning him towards her.

Chris climbed off the bed and grabbed the other pair off the nightstand. Emily scooted across the bed toward him, draping her legs over the edge of the bed. "When did you take my knickers off?"

His heartbeat quickened. He rarely saw glimpses of his wife's dominant side and it made his limp cock start to swell again.

"Right after you passed out... I couldn't help it. I was so worked up! Seeing you in your dress. And getting ready, in just your thong!"

She smirked up at him and spread her legs a little wider. "You really like them that much?" Emily slowly moved her fingers in and out of her messy pussy.

"God yes!" Chris said.

"Show me." Emily moved her hand away, revealing her gorgeous pussy.

Chris lifted the thong to his face and took a deep breath. He could smell how wet she was, he could smell her sex. He moaned.

"How do my knickers turn you on?" Emily asked.

With the dried tiny thong in one hand and the wet normal knickers in the other, he knelt down on the floor in front of her.

Emily spread her legs a little wider. "Tell me why my thong is covered in your cum."

Chris stammered. His cock already nearly hard again. "I wondered... what they'd look like if you'd come back. Having done it. You know... cuckolded me."

"I knew you'd never given up on your little fantasy. And don't think I don't know about your secret folder," Emily said.

Chris blushed but his cock twitched slightly.

"I still can't believe you imagine me doing filthy things like that." Emily let out a sigh. "But if you enjoy it so much..." she cocked an eyebrow, "maybe I should help you indulge in your fantasy some day."

His cock jerked suddenly. Emily burst into laughter, breaking them out of the moment.

"Dream on, honey," she said.

"Oh, trust me, I am dreaming," Chris said.

Emily looked at him with a smirk. She thought about it for a moment. "Oh yeah? You are dreaming about me coming home after being with some random guy?"

Chris nodded eagerly.

"And what would you do? If I came home... after cuckolding you?" Emily asked.

Chris took a deep breath, raised his eyebrows a bit, and smiled at her, sticking his tongue out slowly licking his lips. She could tell his fantasy had him extra excited.

"Oh god..." Emily let out a moan. "... that's what you'd do? Lick it all up?"

"Uh-huh," he said, licking her pussy up and down, tasting her juices and his own cum.

"God, you are filthy!"

"Uh-huh!" Chris nodded, Savoring the very different way she tasted. An excitement ran through him, to think that one day... The thrill of the fantasy was overwhelming. He almost came without even touching himself. His cock throbbed and leaked eagerly.

Emily laughed, but she was starting to breathe fast. She gasped as his nose rubbed against her clit.

"Oh, I see." Emily moaned. She looked down at her cuckold hubby. She pulled his face more forcefully into her pussy. "Lick it harder," she said. She spread her pussy lips with both hands, showing off her dripping hole. Emily moaned, closing her eyes.

Chris leaned forward and slid his tongue up and down her slit. Emily moaned, feeling her pussy juices flow out.

"Oh yes, right there," Emily moaned.

Chris spread her pussy lips with his fingers, opening her pussy hole. He slid his tongue inside her.

"You are gonna make me cum again, aren't you, you naughty boy?"

Chris let go of the panties. He gripped her thighs, starting to flick his tongue faster.

"Oh god!" Emily moaned as she started to cum.

Chris rubbed her clit and plunged his tongue deep inside her, sending her over the edge, making her tremble and shake. He finally slowed down and Emily started to catch her breath. After a few seconds, Emily rolled over and sat up, leaving Chris kneeling on the floor, with an aching erection and juices all over his face.

Finally she released him from between her thighs.

"Clean those off too!" she demanded, pointing to the soaked pair of pink cotton panties.

Emily moaned as Chris cleaned her cream and his cum off of her panties. Her clit was so sensitive and she moaned as he rubbed it with his tongue.

He licked them clean and she shuddered.

"I guess I'll just throw these in the wash with the others," Emily said with a smile.

"God, I love this new Emily," Chris said, kissing her thighs.

He couldn't help smiling at her and licking his lips.

...

For the next few days a variation of this repeated over and over again. Emily asked him over and over again if he was serious. She laughed off his replies but she certainly seemed to enjoy the orgasms.

She started teasing him more, just dropping the odd tease out whenever she could.

"I could never take a stranger's cock inside me, let alone without a condom."

"I wonder what a really big cock would feel like?"

"God, if Claire or anyone that knows us knew what went on in your head?"

"My breasts are too big and heavy."

"When are those new panties coming? Mine are always damp with all this teasing."

"I bet you'd love to know that Gerald at work is always looking at my boobs?"

"Imagine me really cuckolding you?"

"Imagine me acting like a slut like Michelle."

"I could never come home to you knowing that I'd..."

It ended up being a mix of teasing and her insecurities, but always ended up assuring Chris it could never really be more than a fantasy.

To which Chris always replied, "A guy can dream, right?"

It was fun, exciting, dreamy, Emily and Chris each felt a bit like teenagers exploring for the first time. Emily was certainly enjoying new-found attention and seemed to be almost contemplating the whole thing. Chris noticed that Emily and Michelle were texting more than usual, and he assumed she was continuing to be a strong influence in all this. Michelle was interestingly a little quiet until Wednesday lunchtime when he was greeted with a text from Emily.

"Have to work late tonight. Was supposed to be going to the cinema with Michelle so she's coming round for you to keep her company. I won't be long. You'll be ok cooking for Claire and her?"

"Of course I will Love, what time will you be back, and is everything ok?"

"Yeah, just some team building thing, shouldn't be later than 9 or so. Love ya to x x."

Michelle appeared around 5pm, sort of helped with dinner and chatted to Claire when she didn't have her head in her phone. After the pleasantries, food, and clean up were done, Claire vanished off to a friends with a brief "Back in a few hours" and Michelle and I sat down in the living room and I started to scroll through Netflix. She kept looking at me strangely and weirdly was very chatty.

After about twenty minutes into something she started, she asked "Chris, do you know what Emily is doing tonight?"

I turned to her "Eh, she's at work doing team build..." but her smirk cut me short.

"Yup she's doing some team building in 'The Puddle'." I shrugged, it's a pub near to her office that they often used for client and team-building functions.

Michelle tried again "She's in the pub with some of her work mates." and she lifted her phone and turned it round to show me a pic of some sexy woman. I frowned, it was a feet to neck shot of some very curvy woman. The screen was small, so I took a moment to take it in. She wore red heels, tights over her lovely curvy legs, a mini-skirt very tight over her wide hips, a white blouse pulled tight over her very large set of boobs and a dark coloured bra under her blouse. The blouse was buttoned up, there was no hint of cleavage. It could have been Emily apart from the heels, mini-skirt and her underwear that could be seen clearly under her blouse. My eyes moved to Michelle's then back to the screen. She looked at me, smirking.

"I'm confused, who's the woman in the pic? Is it you?" I ask her, looking back at it.

"Can we push this picture to the TV?" she asked. "Yup but.." I just shrug, she airdrops it to me and I pop it up via the Apple TV..

"Do you think that's me?" she said as she got up and stood next to the TV.

I didn't really know what to say, because everything about the woman on the screen was a little off. Her hips, height and clothing were unfamiliar to me. "Nope, Michelle, what's the point of this?" I asked, clearly a little agitated. The woman on the screen began to have an effect on me. She was curvy in all the right places.