A Wife's Decent Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come here and kneel next to me and look at this picture," she said this with a rather irritated and almost cross voice. She turned around and kneeled in front of the screen, and I shuffled next to her as requested. "What do you think of her outfit Chris?"

"Errr it's very smart and sexy, maybe a little slutty. I like it though."

"What do you like about it Chris?"

"Michelle, is this something to do with what happened last weekend? What are you trying to accomplish?" I asked. I was very confused, as this had nothing to do with black cocks and talking about cuckolding. It doesn't fit.

"We're just having a chat and yes it very well may be linked to your cuckolding Chris." That woke me up a bit, and my cock twitched as she continued "What do you like about this woman and her outfit?" Her phone bings but I think she ignores it.

I looked closer at the screens. "Her boobs look pretty big, and you can see her bra. Well you can sort of make out the straps and a bit of the pattern over her boobs." I soak the vision in. God her boobs are actually pretty darn big, a few of the buttons are pulled tight allowing a glimpse of her bra. "The skirt is lovely and short, if she had stockings on that would be very risky. I love how it hugs her curves."

"Look closer at the skirt" Michelle instructed me, I leaned in. I saw what she was talking about. There were bumps on her upper thigh from a garter belt. "Oohhh it is stockings and suspenders, ummm." For some reason that elevated the entire outfit for me. I felt a twitch and I heard myself exhale deeply.

"Do you think this is a work appropriate outfit?"

"Hah depends on the work." I chuckled, pleased at my humor. But then it hits me, NO WAY, "It's not.. " I leaned forward on my hands and knees in front of the TV. Michelle is still next to me.

"What?" I thought I could hear her smirk.

I looked closer at the body again, it's the same as Emily's, but her boobs were bigger than this womans, or were they? She doesn't own a skirt like that. She'd never go out like that. She didn't wear stockings except in the bedroom for me, and she didn't own heels like that.

"Recognise anything there?" Michelle asked.

I looked for an object, or something in the clothing. The skirt maybe, the skirt, the.. skirt... oh my God, my heart just about stopped. I recognized it as Claire's mini-skirt from a few days ago. That had completely fallen out of my mind. But that would mean... "Skirt... that's.... noo... not at work, when?" Still on all fours I looked back at Michelle.

"Look back at your WIFE." I turned my head back "Yes this is what Emily has on right now. Your daughter's skirt, her sexiest underwear. The pair that you gave to me just days ago. You gave me most of this outfit which is just for you. Right now she's out dressed like that with her work colleagues." She paused, letting it sink in. My cock was now rock-hard and wrongly angled in my jeans and was hurting. Without thinking I adjusted it.

"Do you think her work colleagues like what she has on Chris?"

"Yes, but..."

"What do you think they're thinking?"

"I errrr that she's... She's never worn anything like this before. Not for me or for anyone, and she's out now?" Michelle fiddles with her phone, then my phone beeps. "Put that on the screen," she instructs.

I fumbled, I was back kneeling next to Michelle with a very obvious tent in my jeans, and on the screen I saw a picture of six people on one side of a table in a dark pub. There were drinks and empty plates on the table. I recognised all the faces as Emily's colleagues. The photo is a selfie with Emily in the foreground, with the other five people behind her. I couldn't see under the table but I could see the same blouse, a bra strap, plenty of cleavage, and a hint of the short skirt.

"OOhhhh God." Her cleavage was fantastic. She clearly had intentionally undone a few buttons on her blouse. And the way she was holding her phone had pulled her blouse down enough to reveal her red bra strap. She was smiling, as was everyone else, including the office gossip at the end of the table. I didn't know her name but she was an older woman, very prim and proper.

My thoughts were interrupted "So as you can see Emily is out dressed like... how would you put it?"

"Slutty" I said under my breath.

"Pardon?" Michelle asked, obviously enjoying this.

"Slutty, she's dressed slutty." I replied louder, eyes still glued to the picture.

"So Emily is out in her heels, mini skirt, stockings and from the looks of it, plenty of cleavage showing. With people that know her and work with her. What do you think about that Chris?" she asked. I couldn't reply right away.

"Do you know who is next to her?" I asked. "I don't know his name."

"I'm pretty sure he knows she has stockings on, don't you? From the way she's sitting and how short that skirt is. He's bound to have noticed. I bet she's trying her best to pull the skirt down every few seconds." Michelle laughed loudly. "And look at her tits Chris, she's got them on display. For her that's almost pornographic." Michelle laughed again.

What part of this is she enjoying? This was different from what I wanted. This game just became very real, with people we know. This is happening right now. But I was hard and throbbing like never before.

"Michelle, how?"

"It did take a little persuasion. Well, actually a lot of persuasion, and a bit of coercion, maybe even a bit of blackmail." she said, again with that laugh.

"Blackmail?" I turn to look at her, worried.

"Hah don't worry your pretty little head about it. Look at what she's doing, doesn't she look happy?"

"Yes"

"They all look happy." she laughed again.

"But Michelle this is...?"

"Hey this isn't any worse than you wanting her to get knocked up with a black baby now is it?"

"But.." I pleaded.

"Ok let's try this a different way.'' She gave me a straight face. "Do you want me to stop helping you?" with the emphasis on 'helping'. "I'm going to ask you some questions. Just give me yes no answers," she said firmly.

"No," I said, as I wasn't sure I wanted to play this game. But with the stiffness in my pants, I'm sure I actually did.

"Look back at the screen, and tell me is she enjoying herself?"

"Yes."

"Does she look sexy?"

"Yes."

"Does she look slutty?"

"Yes."

"Do you want her to look slutty? Remember, yes or no, only Chris."

Defeated, I said "Yes."

"Good then at the very least everyone there has something to wank about later," and she laughed. I just took a deep breath. "Look I am going to help you get her pregnant with a black baby because that's what you want. I'm also going to help you do all the other things you don't even know you want."

"Huh?" I turned to look at her.

"This is called humiliation. It's a very basic form but your wife has gone out looking like a slut and very likely people will be wondering about you. How much of a man you are to let her go out like that." I groaned "See and you need that, look at your cock Chris." I looked down.

"Your cock is hard isn't it? If you didn't want this then why would it be hard?"

"No," I said.

"You like the thought don't you? Tell me what's going through your head right now."

I thought about it for a moment before answering. "I'm thinking about, what will they all think of me and Claire. They've all met me. Look at how much boob she's showing."

"Tits, Chris, Emily has tits" she interrupted.

"Look at how much tit she has on display. I think the man next to her is her direct boss, he's going to have a great view." my cock throbs at that thought, she notices. "Your right he probably can see her stockings, ooh gawd." My eye is drawn back to the other woman in the picture.

"That other woman is very old fashioned and... oohh gawd." I grab my dick and squeeze. "She'll disapprove of.." I let it trail off.

"Won't that be exciting? I wonder what this will all lead to?" Michelle giggles. "I want you to cum in your pants now." I grabbed my cock through my jeans.

"Hang on." I turned to look at her and saw a grin on her face.

"When is Claire due back?" she asked and I looked up at the clock on the wall, "Maybe in twenty minutes or so."

"We'll need to be quick then," Michelle said excitedly. "Go put on a thong, the sexier, the better, and then put jeans back on, and come back down here. I want your jeans and that thong filled with you cum before one of your ladies gets back," she ordered with her evil grin. I looked back at the clock, I needed to hurry. I didn't even consider not doing this, or even how weird this was.

I was upstairs in the bedroom, in seconds. It was a tricky dance to get up the stairs with this raging boner. My hands were instantly in Emily's underwear drawer. Unfortunately there was not much to choose from. With my options limited, I selected a dark blue thong. I quickly put it on and pulled my jeans back up. Oohhh it was small and tight on me and gave me a strange feeling up my ass-crack, but God it made my cock throb. I adjusted my cock in my pants to try and keep it covered by the thong. I found that I enjoyed the feeling of my cock in the thong, the head wet with pre-cum. God am I really going to do this, I thought.

I ran down the stairs and saw Michelle sitting on the sofa, with one hand inside her jumper kneading a boob. She looked up at me.

"Kneel again and wank that cock through your jeans. Now look at the screen. Which picture do you want to see while you jerk off?" she asked me.

I kneeled as instructed. I didn't change the image. It's still showing Emily's selfie, with her cleavage on display and the others behind her.

"Ummm you naughty man, watching your wife display herself," Michelle whispered.

I started to squeeze and stroke myself, ugggh it felt so good.

"Enjoying wearing Emily's thong Chris? Do you like the feel of her slutty thong on your cock, knowing that she has her own kinky thong on. I wonder who will see it tonight, I wonder how wet it will be when she gets home?"

"Ugggh" I'm getting close. My focus dashed from cleavage, to her stockings, to the eye line of the man next to her. What is he looking at? What is he thinking? Is she turned on now, does she enjoy knowing that her friends, her colleagues are looking at her?

"This is just the beginning of your new wife Chris. A free spirited wife that will in time take other cocks her pussy. Other men and maybe women will enjoy the look, feel and taste of her body. This is what you want."

"Uggggghh yyeesss," I was so close.

"How far will all this go? What will her limits be? Can you really see her with another baby..? How hard are you now Chris? Look at the screen," Michelle asked as he turned to look at her and his engorged cock throbbed and she could see pre-cum seeping through the front of his jeans. "Does it feel as good as her touching you? She's touching herself isn't she? I wonder if she's thinking of you and that cock you're rubbing for her?"

"A black baby to love and look after?" Michelle asks.

"Uhhhhgggg I'm cumming," I said, as I came hard.

Michelle looked into his eyes and heard Chris groaning. She watched as his cum started to seep out through the crotch of his jeans. His hand was still down his pants as he continued to pump his cock.

"How does that feel?" she asked.

"Amazing," he groaned as he rubbed and squeezed his dick through his jeans, still watching the TV.. Spurt after spurt, filling my wifes thong and wetting my jeans. My back arching and twitching my eyes still on my new slutty wife.

"This is what you want and need. What Emily will do and enjoy."

As I came down from my amazing orgasm I was still staring at the picture but I heard Michelle panting and the familiar sound of squishy pussy play. I turned my head, still panting, my heart rate returned to normal. Michelle had one hand mauling her breast hard and the other under her skirt, obviously enjoying her juicy pussy. We locked eyes, she smiled at me, I blushed. She looked down at the cum stain on my jeans.

"Sit here next to me and put something on the TV again." she said as she removed both hands from her panties, and re-adjusted herself.

"But I need to go change." Aware of what I look like and the cold wetness spreading across my thong and jeans. I was suddenly very aware of the smell of sex, both of us with cum-soaked underwear wafting the aroma of sex into the air of this room. It was a mixture of my metallic, mineral scented cum and her sour, sweetness.

"Nope." Michelle said and just looked at me. We're going to sit here and watch TV both in our respective sex juices."

Oh gawd she really has read all my stories, knowing exactly what buttons to press. I sat next to her and quickly put something on the TV, really not paying attention to it. Michelle sat next to me in silence. She leaned close to me and used her hand to wipe some of her pussy juice over my lips, chin, cheeks.

"I expect you to wear my juice like this until tomorrow morning Chris. Will you do that for me?"

It's not really a question, and I instantly worried about everything that it entailed. "Yes," I answered as she pushed one of her wet fingers into my mouth.

"Good cucky, do you like the taste?" she asked.

I heard the front door open and she sat back, still next to me. "Well?" she asked as I tried to focus on the screen as Claire walked in and sat on a chair to my right.

"Yes" I quickly answered as I licked my lips.

"Evening Michelle." Claire acknowledged her before picking up her phone and pushing all her attention back into it. Michelle and Claire started a conversation that I couldn't focus on. I sat there with my soft cock covered in wet cum in a cold thong and an obvious wet patch on my jeans. I daren't get up. I could taste pussy juice, and could smell it along with my own cum. All the while burned into my head was the image of Emily doing God knows what with her work colleagues. Even if she was doing nothing it was the message that she was sending now. What will they all think?

I heard my name and looked over to see my daughter walking in. "Dad, mum says she's on her way back, and will be here in about ten minutes." I guess they've been texting, oh gawd what does that mean. Does she know, will she be getting changed before she comes in? Will Michelle still be here?

I replied "Cheers" and I looked over at Claire and smiled. Still in a trance, I looked back at the screen. I noticed Claire getting up and Michelle following her out of the room. My phone buzzed with a text message, "Stay there".

I turned the volume down trying to hear what they were saying and doing in the kitchen. But I couldn't hear anything. A few minutes later I heard a car pulling up, someone on the stairs, and then heels in the hallway. The front door opened. I heard Michelle and Emily chatting outside, the conversation sounded hushed. I guess Claire had gone upstairs then. I wanted to get up to look through the window and see what they were doing, but instead I looked down at my phone and decided to stay put.

Time passed and I heard the front door open and close again and then someone went up the stairs. I guessed it was Emily. Can I go up now? Why am I waiting? Why's she gone straight up? What's going on? I thought, staring at my phone.

Is that the shower I can hear? Where's Michelle gone? This is stupid, I got up and headed straight up stairs, still aware of my jeans mess. I walked straight into our bedroom. On the foot of the bed was Emily's entire outfit, clearly she had quickly jumped out of it. And yes I could hear the shower. Just as I was about to head to our en-suite to say good evening and check that everything is ok, I heard my phone Buzz. It was Michelle calling my mobile. I quickly and quietly answered it.

"Fuck the shit out of her, don't press for details, just make sure she knows she's hot and sexy. Got it?" she demanded.

"Michelle what happened?" I ask.

"Trust me Chris, it's all good. Just do what I've said, OK?"

"Yup, OK" and she's gone. I looked back at the pile of clothes and knew it's what she wore out. The mini-skirt in the pile looked even smaller now, almost like a belt. I felt my cock stiring again as I thought about it and I saw her thong in the pile. Before I could do anything the shower stopped. I decided to brave it.

"Hey babes, have a good time?" I called through the door, with no clue what to expect back.

Then I was surprised to hear, "Hey Chris yup" and the doors opened and a soaking but towel wrapped Emily appeared. She instantly noticed that I'm standing next to her clothes, gazing at them.. She quickly walked towards them and I stepped in front of her and grabbed her for a deep kiss. Partly to hide my jeans mess, and partly because I was all turned on again. Forgetting and then very quickly remembering Michelle's pussy juice on my lips! However she relented very quickly and I gave her a deep kiss with my hands roaming her body. I seem to have read this all wrong, she was clearly ready for action. But I had to know "Did you wear that.." I started to ask, but she took control and started kissing me again. Ok we're going this way, I thought, as I quickly started to strip off my jeans. Oh gawd the thong! I remembered.

She's going to... her hand went to my ass as my jeans dropped. She stopped dead feeling my bare ass. Withdrawing from the kiss I felt her hand find the thong material at the back. Making eye contact she simply raised an eyebrow and smirked. Did Michelle tell her?

"You dirty bugger," she smirked, and her lips were back on mine. I managed to slip the cum covered thong to the floor with my jeans, then she dropped her towel and pushed her body against mine. She must have been able to detect my damp crotch. I didn't know if I should bring it up. She pushed me back on the bed. I was naked from the waist down as I fell. Very quickly she straddled me and started to knee walk up the bed to my head. Soon I'm staring directly into her familiar pussy. "Eat me now you dirty sod," she commanded, as she lowered her pussy to my face and mouth. I instantly went to work, with my hands reaching up to grab her huge boobs. This is a usual position for us, we both love it.

I start licking, hoping she didn't notice the original wetness on my face. And hoping she couldn't taste it on my tongue. I'm hoping she'll trust me on this one. I get that she's been drinking, drunk? I can't tell, not a lot but enough. Maybe she'll think it's the same? A few minutes of great licking and I can hear Emily starting to moan and get more vocal. Then a "fuck yes", a "oh shit baby" and a "ohhhh" at the same time.

I can see beautiful boobs above me but it's her bush that I'm now really enjoying. God why did she shower when she came back? It suddenly hits me... she's slick and juicy. Lovely tasting, what I'm used to, but a bit different. Is there anything else there? My cock twitches at the thought? But I don't think I can taste anything, or is that why she showered? Is that why she went to gather the clothes off the bed. I just manage a second to try and ask during my licking "Did you..?" she cuts me off.

"Ohhhhummm gawd that's good Chris, make me cum hard." I can tell she's close already.

Then a few seconds later with my hands and mouth full she started to shudder and I know she's cumming hard. She gets wetter and I lick more, I felt her pussy twitch and clamp against my tongue. It was a short and hard orgasm. I remembered Michelle's command "fuck her hard". As Emily started to slow I helped her off my face, and she shuffled down the bed. I rolled on top of her between her legs. We started to kiss again, as my hard cock found her wet pussy, I easily slid inside. Oohhh she was slick and tight. I knew that after having cum earlier I could last a while longer now. I pictured her in her outfit and the proof that is lingering somewhere underneath us. I started to pound her pussy hard and deep, as deep as I could go. Her amazing tits flopped out underneath me.