A Wife's Fall Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Texting Wane that I was on my way home. My heart fluttered when he texted back within a minute of me sending mine, saying: Okay, be safe. My thumb ran along those digital letters. Knowing I was slowly but surely getting back to the way it used to be before I had my bit of insanity. I knew we had many more months, if not years, before it truly was back to the way it was. Still, I could take solace in the fact that it appeared that I wasn't about to be divorced from the man I loved, and hurt so much with my foolishness.

The moment I walked into the door of our home, I instantly heard Wane and his sister arguing.

"Why didn't you tell me you could cook Chinese?!" I heard Maggie exclaim from our kitchen.

"You never asked, am I supposed to tell you every single thing I can do?"

"Yes!" I fought myself from chuckling at Maggie's response. "Especially if you can cook Chinese!"

"Not my fault you never bothered to ask about my time in China." Okay, that was fucking news to me! When the hell did Wane go to China?! "Nope, you were too busy chasing tail to bother with asking about my year there." I crept along so as not to divulge that I was home yet, all so I could learn more about my husband's past.

"Well?! Now I'm asking, so spill!" I noted how Maggie peered out the corner of her eye when she spotted me.

"Hello, Betty." Wane called out. I wondered how he always did that.

"Don't you change the subject, tell me how you know how to cook Chinese?!" I always wondered why Wane needed two woks as he worked over the stove as I listened to the oil bubbling away. I noted how Maggie was growing frustrated the longer Wane remained silent.

"Wane, honey, when did you go to China?" I asked, stepping into the kitchen.

"Senior year of high school." I heard the matter-of-fact tone of his voice as he answered.

"And where or who taught you to cook?" I asked, watching how he flipped the fried rice into the air like he normally did whenever he made it. Smelling the sweet and sour sauce, he made from scratch on the air as it cooled off in the bowl Wane normally used for it when it sat on the island counter. Watching Wane moving the fried rice off the heat and pouring it into a serving bowl. It was subtle, but I saw it in Wane's eyes; he was enjoying the fuming look on his sister's face when he continued to remain silent.

"Wane, don't make me pour that hot sauce down your pants." My head turned. I was rather shocked, to say the least, when those words came out of Maggie's mouth. I've never heard her utter a threat before. "Who taught you?"

"You keep demanding something, yet, haven't had the courtesy to utter that one word," Wane said from over his shoulder as I watched how he went to stand in front of the last wok. Watching how he turned the cooking chicken with the spider strainer, he had bought a few years ago. I noted how Maggie's jaw muscles clenched and unclenched, wondering how long they had been at it.

"Please, Wane, please tell us who taught you how to cook Chinese food," I spoke as I picked up the bowl of sauce and carried it to the table. I so couldn't wait to eat his sweet and sour chicken. It was always better than what I found in some of the restaurants around town. Feeling my cheeks blushing when Wane held out two pot holders to me, knowing that the dish with the fried rice would be hot.

"The mother of the family I was staying with taught me while I was there, among other things." I heard Wane answer as I walked towards the table.

"Oh?! Did she? What else did she teach you?" I asked, very curious to know more about his past.

"How to speak Jin properly, my Mandarin is rusty, though," Wane said offhandedly as he pulled the hot chicken out of the oil and set it on the wire rack. I knew he did this for a reason; he would let it sit out of the oil for a minute then return the batch back to the oil. It made the batter crispy, or that's what Wane told me when I first asked why he did that.

"What's Jin?" I looked over at Maggie when she asked that question.

"The language they speak in northern China where I was staying at the time."

"Let me hear some," Maggie demanded. I was a little taken aback when Wane just rattled off so rapidly that I couldn't even follow what he was saying. Although I don't think it was anything pleasant that he said when he looked at his sister. "Wane, you better not have cursed at me." I noted how Maggie's temper was rising. I always found it strange that Wane could be so cold and emotionless if you don't know how to read the man while his sister had no problem showing her emotions when she was either happy or upset like she was now.

"Then you'll just have to wonder, won't you?" Wane spoke; I wonder why he was like this to his sister when he pulled the last of the chicken from the hot oil. Watching him reaching forward and cutting off the eye of the stove. I quickly placed the spider and the spatula in the sink when he held them out to me. Before he placed the wooden lid, he got to go with the woks on top of the one that was filled with the oil.

"Thank you, Wane, for making this for me," I said shyly as we readied to enjoy the meal my husband had made for us.

"You're welcome." I watched how he ladled each of us our own dipping sauce into the small glass bowls we used when we had Chinese for dinner. I held out my hand to Wane for his plate so I could load it up with that delicious, fried rice he had just made.

"Wane, what is this?" Maggie asked her fork poking at the diced bit of sausage I knew he normally added to the rice.

"Hóng cháng, it's sausage." I heard Wane say in that matter-of-fact tone of his. "It's like a Polish sausage. It's a favorite in the region where I stayed in China."

"Oh, okay." I watched how Maggie eyed him as she took a bite of the fried rice. Watching how she savored that first bite. My eyes glanced over as Maggie slapped him hard on his arm. "That's for not telling me you could cook like this!" Maggie exclaimed before digging into her rice. "Oh, this sauce is amazing!"

"Wane?" My voice was light as I reached over, laying my hand on his left arm. "Please tell me that woman taught you how to make Peking duck," I voiced, noting how Maggie's eyes were on her brother waiting on his answer. I've always wanted to try it.

"Yeah, but it's a lot of work just to prep the duck," Wane said before taking a bite of the chicken he held in his chopsticks. I could never get mine to move as well as Wane did, so I opted for a fork. I always wondered how he could be so good at using them, now I know.

"Then you get what you need and show us how it's done," Maggie said in that stern sisterly voice of hers.

"No." I know he only said it to irk his sister, given the look in Maggie's eyes.

"What do you mean, no?" I remained quiet as I watched the two of them.

"You'll be leaving soon, so don't see the point," Wane said with this mischievous grin on his face.

"I told you, Wane, I'm not leaving until I know the two of you are good."

"Oh, you are, seeing how we won't be here in about two days." My eyes lit up, knowing that meant he was able to book us a cabin or a room at Lake Louise.

"Wane, does that mean what I think it means?" I asked, not hiding my excitement in spending the week alone with my husband, seeing him nodding to my question.

"And where are the two of you going?"

"I was thinking of spending two days at your parents' place, then we'd head up to Lake Louise for about five days," I said, noting how Wane's eyes cut to me.

"I see." I watched her tap her chin as Maggie sat back in her chair. "Well, that only means I have to come along. No sense in going home when you two are still on the rocks." I noted the wicked grin she shot her brother.

"Oh, no, I think you've overstayed as it is," Wane said, putting his foot down.

"Sorry, little brother, but I'm going, and that's the end of it," Maggie nodded sternly.

"Don't you have a husband to go home to?"

"He's fine; he understands," Maggie said, waving him off. "He knows how stubborn you can be and that it's going to take time to get you to come around to my way of things." I noted the small tick in Wane's eyebrow that only happened with his sister. "He's a doctor, too, you know, so he understands."

"I wouldn't call yourself a doctor." I took a bite of what was left of my rice as I watched on, enjoying the dinner entertainment.

"Wane?! I am too a doctor!" Maggie said sternly.

"Oh, and when was the last time you treated a medical condition?" I knew he only said it to get under her skin like she has been doing ever since she showed up in town.

"I went to medical school, you know!"

"So... never, got it."

"It's like arguing with a child!" Maggie huffed.

"Hey, you're free to leave anytime you want," pointing his thumb over his shoulder at the front door, "no one is keeping you here."

"Not happening, Wane, and the more you try, the more I'm just going to dig my heels in. Who knows, me and Griffin might just move in." I noted the wicked glee in Maggie's eyes, reminding me that sometimes she is definitely like her brother when pushed.

"You wouldn't dare?!"

"Try me, Wane, you should know me well enough by now." I wonder if this would be what I would be walking into for the next two days when I come home from work as they bantered back and forth during the rest of dinner.

"Wane, why don't you come and join me in the shower," I purred as we both stood in our bedroom after Maggie and I did the dishes since Wane cooked us that fantastic meal. After all, my husband was off, so we could take our time and just enjoy our wet, naked bodies. Watching how those eyes of his eyed me while I stripped.

"I..."

"Come on, Wane, I know you want this," I cooed wantonly, shaking my panty-covered ass at him. Peering over my shoulder, smiling at him as I pulled my cheeks apart, causing the material of my underwear to find its home in the crack of my ass. Recounting how he told me that only I could make him hard. I might have fallen; I might have stumbled in my stupidity, yet, with Maggie's and the marriage councilor's help, I was determined never to be that stupid again. Turning my body, all so Wane could leer at my breasts. "Don't you like holding onto these when they're all nice and soapy?" I purred, cradling my breasts, teasing my nipples and my man. Watching those eyes of his run down my body, not in disgust, but in want. Although a normal person who didn't know my husband wouldn't have been able to notice it. Wane's looks are subtle; most overlook them as if it was just a normal facial expression, not me. I knew. I've always known. Biting the inside of my cheek when I noted movement in his pants. "Come on, Wane, I don't bite unless you want me to," I purred seductively at my husband. "Don't you want to take your slutty wife in the shower?" I asked, rolling and gyrating my body like I have done for the past three nights. After all, I am my husband's slut, and why should my husband wait to slip his cock into my slutty pussy, that gets so damn hot for him?

"This is what you want, isn't it, my little slut?" Wane never called me that outside of the bedroom. Not that I minded after what I did, I have earned that title. Although I wish I never had to earn it in the first place, yet we can't change what has happened; all we can do is hope the other spouse is a bigger person to work through the hurt.

My eyes couldn't look away when my husband shook that hard cock at me. Feeling my pussy heating and moistening, knowing exactly what that cock could do to my pussy. "Oh, baby, is that big, hard cock for me?" I asked, practically drooling at the sight of my husband's manhood as it pointed at me. Feeling my breasts sway as I crawled across the bed to have that rod within my mouth. It was a crime not to?! I've grown to enjoy how Wane face-fucks me just like he was doing at that moment. The moment I felt that hot spunk filling my mouth, I didn't hesitate to swallow it all like the good little slut I am for my man. After all, I do have to ensure that bitch never sinks her claws into my husband! "Thank you, baby," I said the moment the head of his rod left my lips when I gazed up at him with a smile on my lips. "Now that I've had my desert, why don't we wash up, and you can pound me good and hard." Swaying my ass as I walked into the bathroom, knowing Wane's eyes were on me.

"Oh, fuck! Yes, Wane, fuck me!" My moan echoed off the shower walls as those strong hands held onto my hips as he took me from behind. Reaching down, rubbing my clit to urge on both our orgasms so we wouldn't waste all the hot water. Not that I minded, really, I thought I would never again feel my husband's cock deep within me like it was at that moment. My legs trembled, threatening to send me to the floor of our shower if it wasn't for Wane's hands on my hips. Feeling that hot seed filling up my womb as we came together. Resting my back against his chest feeling his cock shrinking inside of me as his cum oozed out around it. Pressing my left cheek against his right while he fondled my breasts as we recuperated in that steamy heat.

"Wane?"

"Hmm?" I heard his hum as we both got dressed in our evening attire. Which involved nice comfortable pajamas, and what better to wear after a good romp in the shower than to relax in your favorite pair of pajamas?

"I'm not looking for an answer right at this moment, but I want you to think on something for me. Can you do that?" I asked, hearing him turning to look at me as the t-shirt I wore to bed normally, which in truth I stole from Wane, but we, ladies, are allowed to purloin our man's gear, slid down my chest.

"Okay, and what is this about?" I heard Wane's inquiring tone as I still had my back to him as I tugged on the hem of the shirt.

"Babies."

"Do what now?!"

"I want to have your baby, Wane. I know we have far, far more to go before we even get to that point in our relationship again, but I do want our own child. I know you'd make a good father; I can see it when you're with Jan. Just give it some thought, okay?" I uttered, seeing how those eyes of his were studying me.

"You two done in there?! It's time for our session!" I watched how Wane's eyes rolled in his head when Maggie's voice called out to us.

"I know she's getting on your nerves, honey, but she is helping us, isn't she?" I asked, laying my hand lightly on Wane's right arm.

"We're doing fine; we don't need her." I, however, didn't think so; I still think we needed Maggie there to referee for us. Wane might not show explosive anger like normal people do. Yet when you hear that cold, calculating tone of his, if you knew my husband well enough, you knew he was pissed, or as close to it as he gets to it from our viewpoint.

"Just a little more, okay? For me?" I asked in a loving tone.

"Fine, fine, but if she runs screaming from the house, I warned you."

"If that happens, I'll prance naked for a week." I bit my lip when I noted that hunger in his eyes as my husband thought about it. How that made my pussy just reawaken at the sight of it.

The moment we walked out of our bedroom, my eyes widened at the sight of all the photos that Wane had taken down that I had seen when I returned back to the house after Wane had found me with Sean and Dean that were laying on the coffee table. Maggie was sitting in the same chair she has been ever since she has been helping us.

"I thought I tossed those out; what are they doing here?" My face heated as I lowered myself down beside Wane on the couch. Remembering how I had saved every one of them from the trash. I noted how Wane's eyes were on our wedding album that sat on Maggie's lap.

"I don't know, I found them in the closet of the guest bedroom," Maggie said, her eyes flickered over to me.

"Don't be mad, Wane," I said, turning to look at him. "But when I came home and saw them there. I know you did it because I betrayed our vows, but I just couldn't let us end like that. Even if we do divorce, I wanted the reminder of what I had done to lose you," I uttered truthfully, noting how he listened to every word I spoke.

"Why?" I could hear that need to understand when he had no inkling of those types of emotions I was feeling that day. Reaching over, taking his hand into mine just so I could touch him as much as I could. I knew this could still end badly for me no matter how hard I tried to save our marriage. I'm not saying Wane wasn't; he was; his participation in these sessions told me as much. If he didn't, he would have let it all falter and watched me slowly die.

"Because you, Wane, you are the only man I've truly loved. Yes, I know, I hurt you with the one thing that I swore never to do. Even if I can't be with you, I still want you close to me. I know I'm totally fucked up given my childhood, but you aren't normal either. I think our issues complement each other, that none of that ever comes up when we're together. We each bring out the best in one another aside from my fuck up," I stated with all sincerity. I kept my elation from my face when I felt Wane's thumb brushing along the back of my hand. While Wane wasn't the most affectionate man in the world, if you spend your life with him, you'll notice the little things.

"I see."

"Wane, how do you feel after hearing that?" Maggie asked; however, Wane's gaze never left mine. Knowing he was remaining silent to irk his sister, moreover, I saw what he thought within those eyes of his.

"It's okay, baby, you don't have to say it; I already know," I said sweetly. Knowing he wasn't about to utter those words in front of his sister. I didn't want Wane to feel uncomfortable, then I knew he would withdraw into himself, and I would lose the man I love for good. A fate I was trying desperately to avoid at all cost.

"Wane, it's okay to speak what you feel here; you know this, don't you?" Maggie spoke in that therapeutic voice of hers.

"And let my sister use it against me, hardly," Wane said, turning his attention to his sister. I noted how Maggie took offense to that.

"Wane, I would never! These sessions are for the two of you, so you won't do something foolish."

"Uh-huh, and how much of this is being piped back to Griffin?"

"What part of doctor-patient confidentially don't you grasp?" I saw how Maggie shook her head and sighed.

"Oh, the part where you're a doctor." I fought myself from laughing at how Wane was messing with her.

"Do I need to show you my medical license?" I saw how she was getting aggravated as our session had diverted from the main track.

"Would be helpful to know if I'm actually talking to a doctor or not," Wane nodded.

"Just be thankful you're my brother. Otherwise, I would've already packed my bags," Maggie threatened.

"Please, please don't tease me," Wane spoke in a pleading voice. Watching how Maggie pressed her lips together to keep from saying whatever was on her mind at the moment.

"Moving on."

"Stop teasing your sister; she's trying to help," I whispered into Wane's ear.

"You're no fun," Wane huffed.

"Am too," I retorted playfully. "Just wait for later. I'll show you just how fun I can be," I flirted blatantly. It wasn't lost on me that Maggie noted that same look as I did when Wane was a little turned on by my words.

"So back to the matter at hand," Maggie said, waving to the photos we had taken throughout our marriage and when we were dating. "Tell me, Wane, why did you throw them away?"

"Would you want to look at pictures of Griffin if you caught him banging two women in your bed?" Wane countered, causing me to drop my chin in shame. "Plus, I thought I'd be on the road to divorce by now." Fear gripped my heart with that word left his lips.

"And given what I know of you, why didn't you toss her out?"

"I... can't say."

123456...9