All Comments on 'A Wife's Process'

by catigm6

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesover 9 years ago
It might have the potential to be a decent story, but as it is, it isn't. Decent, that is.

The awkward dialog was off-putting. The HYPHENS to indicate dialog was distracting. The actual story, itself, was not interesting. I mean, it didn't hold my interest. I was too distracted by the horrible writing and horrible writing "affectations", that I just couldn't get into the story. ("5.4" because writing "five feet, four inches" was too much trouble? Expend the extra effort: it's the grammatically correct way to write it out.)

I made it almost half-way through the first page before I realized it was a torturous waste of time, checked to see there were at least two more pages go go, and skipped to the end to rate the story (a big, fat TWO) and comment.

If you're going to post on an English-Speaking erotica site, it's a given that you should post in the de facto language. If your language and idioms don't translate well, don't post without first running them past an editor. And if you can't find an editor to clean up the hot mess, don't post, period.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Who on earth told you to write dialogue like that?

Please never seek advice from them again!

The amount of effort people are willing to put into reading a poorly written story varies. I was put off after a few paragraphs.

smithbill1970smithbill1970over 9 years ago
What Epiphany said

I agree with everything stated by Epiphany. Obviously English is at least a second language, which is admirable, but means an editor is necessary. The story subject has potential, but I was not able to read far enough to tell if you did it justice. Try again.

ChastizedChastizedover 9 years ago

Don't listen to those guys.

Thank you; 5 Stars from me.

mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 9 years ago
You have found your metier with FemDom stories!

Don't be put off by those who don't like this kind of story -- you write very well indeed, and I hope you will bring us many more fine stories. Well done -- five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
horrible

This story was TRASH.

the dialog was horrendous. The story made no real sense and it didn't go anywhere. Get an editor, or better yet a ghost writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1*

Because 0 is not an option. Femdom is not the problem, neither is the English as a second language awkwardness. The problem is the over used bait and switch technique. She is sweet and innocent then becomes a psychotic monster, not a mistress. Of course the bull is a black guy because the cuckhold manual gives the most points for that. There was a brief glimmer of hope this would be something more when he stood up to her and threatened to leave, but you were just teasing us. We are to believe a man on the verge of leaving is sent into full submission by a kick in the balls and being peed upon? SMH.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Needs Work

Has potential, but get an editor. This was difficult to follow and I only read the first page and was unable to continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Brilliant . PLEASE write more

The build up was exciting and very believable. We were hooked. Ignore the boring old haters/deniers below. if they didn't like it, they wouldn't take the time to write comments about it. if really they didn't like femdom stuff, they wouldn't be here reading it in the first place!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow

I read this and broke up with my girl thanks for the warning she had her persona

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 9 years ago
Just Wrong...

A very disturbing story of a very unloving, selfish, manipulative, physically abusive, unfaithful wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Writing

Really a wonderful story.. for just reading.. i really wanted to read something like this for a long time..

GoodhueGoodhueabout 9 years ago
Why We Have the NRA in the USA!

This story made my stomach turn and my skin crawl! Do uncaring,cruel cunts like that really exist?! And the guy! He saw what she was doing to him and how it was escalating. This story,written by a European based on the use of the English language,should have ended midway through the 2nd page with the guy buying a 357 magnum and blowing that bitch away,only after letting her sweat it out for several minutes with the barrel shoved in her mouth while he heaped the same type of verbal emotional abuse on her that she'd hurt him with for so long! Then BOOM! Story over!

sinsational83sinsational83about 9 years ago
no way

That bitch would have been gone after the first time she pulled her shit. Her is one of the reasons why lions eat their cubs he should have been a bit smarter that she was and the first time she slapped my face she would have stopped being a woman and what she would have gotten would have way more than she expected.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great Story

Love this story, but of course i am a submissive male that longs for a strong Woman!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Nauseating

As a practioner of kink, this is disgusting. She has no love and no respect for him, only contempt. This is the sort of D/S relationship that makes vanilla people call us "sick."

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Abuse, pure and simple

This is a great example of an abusive relationship. This isn't sexy or erotic. It is sickening and sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
STILL LAUGHING!

At how bad this was. "Ask me to sleep with other men?" Really? How about his real answer? No! 11 times in 8 years? Don't make me laugh! His Doctor would have shit. Not good for his health. This was just awful. Story telling at its worst. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This shit sucks!!!!!

And people wonder why there is so much domestic disputes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I agree with goodhue

Buy a gun, then shoot the bitch. There is no place for a selfish, controlling cunt like her anywhere.

Get some fucking pride man!

Grow a pair of balls then find a real woman!

RegretsRegretsabout 7 years ago
Quite frightening after the first page

The way the story developed showed a seriously scary writer. What is going in his/her own mind? This was in no way erotic after the first page and there was a horrible fascination in reading to the end.

This was the home of a mad woman-with a child and reminded me of those most extreme newspaper stories about a child who has died amid utter squalor and violence.

It was utterly pitiless, without empathy or compassion and should not have been put forward as an erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
And then one day she found her whore ass kicked into the curb

Hubby got some pride and grew a pair. At that moment he realised what a manipulative cunt she was and threw her and her bastard out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Crossing The Line

There are definite lines and boundaries between BDSM, and serious, even criminal, emotional and physical spousal ABUSE. She repeatedly violated them!

Dominance and submission can add spice to a relationship (spice, not the main course!) but it is very important for the two partners to really love and respect each other, especially while engaging in role-play.

She failed miserably, and LONG BEFORE he demanded that they "return to norma"l. Her kicking him between his legs ought to have sent her to gaol on an criminal assault charge-just as if he had kicked her! Long before that, he should have divorced that sadistic maniac.

The story began well, but badly lost its way. As did Mandy! S&M role play? Fine.

Cruelty, abuse and physical assault? Absolutely NOT!

As written, it has to be given only one star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The story is fine, but...

Get an editor. Spelling, wrong word selection, all detract from the quality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another opinion

I like it, very good and realistic, i don't know why i found just bad comments

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Maybe some realism. It happens. divorce is the only way out.

She was certainly insane, getting her satisfaction from hurting him. In reality it was too extreme to work well but a very erotic story.

Gordon1135Gordon1135over 5 years ago
What?

Where are you from, the writing was hardly understandable? Good grief.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
THE LAST THING SHE WILL SEE IS YOUR SMILE.

As you slowly choke the life from her miserable body.⚰🔪🗡🔫⛏🏹💉💊😃☺😊😆

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
wow

sexy, well-written story.

creepy af but a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Another predictable f/dom story

Yeah vanilla to cuckolded creampie eating wimp who never gets to cum. Just another predictable f/dom story.

Why do I read them? Because I enjoy finding consensual romantic f/dom where the wife doesn't turn into a total controlling unfaithful sadistic bitch. But unfortunately those loving more realistic stories are well outnumbered by the type shown here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I'd really like to read this story past the first page, but the bad grammar and spelling mistakes just made it too difficult to read.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Unable to get past two pages, even with an alcohol assist. The dialogue was inane, there were too many 'non-words' and awful grammar errors. If you don't speak English as a first language, get someone to help you edit. The story flowed fairly well, but the characters were too cliched. The man in this story suffered from premature ejaculation, and as a reader I suffered from premature exasperation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Shittiest writing style ever. What kind of narcissist decides to create their own way of punctuating dialogue? If anything you made a horrible story worse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

And then she got served with divorce papers. If she's lucky she avoids being arrested for assault, battery and spousal abuse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Who the fuck writes dialogue like this? Arrogance or stupidity?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What kind of idiot writes like this?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Why do idiots think they can invent their own punctuation and grammar styles? It's unreadable, but I probably saved some I.Q. by skipping over most of it.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wow what type of loser writes this shit? I’ll tell you who someone who’s lost himself in porn, has become addicted to his own fantasy, someone who can’t get laid if he wanted to and can’t afford a escort to at least get her to role-play with him! Just a sad loser who’s probably incarcerated!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous