All Comments on 'A Wife's Revenge Ch. 03'

by Raulmerez1

Sort by:
  • 225 Comments (Page 3)
6King6Kingabout 1 year ago

⭐⭐ Sorry, but too much dirty water under that bridge. Can't get on board with a story that has a happy ending after everything she did as payback for a one time mistake claiming is was all just to get him back. She's a straight whore and he embraced his cuck status for far too long.

tarkabukktarkabukkabout 1 year ago

I thoroughly enjoyed this story, the previous two were as good if not better.

Thank you for sharing

fredbrownfredbrownabout 1 year ago

At most this a 2 Alka-Seltzer (sp) story- mostly due to the bile this thing left me with, shitting on him and rubbing his nose in it is a sure way to start a war .........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You need an editor, BAD!!! As for the storyline, it's unbelievable. You should try writing something different or do some research on the subject you intend to write.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago
WTF!

This guy gives all men a BAD image.

PrefshavenPrefshaven12 months ago

While it was a good story with varying episodes of debauchery, writer must remember to refer back to earlier chapters. The 2nd meetup, there was no mentioned that she was threatened, we were led to believe she went willingly and the videos that followed shows she enjoyed tremendously sluting herself out. But in this chapter, writer says she told her lover to break it off. She could just stayed home and try reconciliation already, but days after the 1st saga, she did nothing and continued to subject herself to be a slut.

While love conquers all, such humiliation, disrespect and the degree of cuckolding, i doubt love could survive.

Also, for a prude wife to suddenly be a slut for her boss, is unbelievable and she must hv had stepped out on him for a long time before the level of comfort could be achieved to walk out with her lover without underwear in full view of her husband. Hence, the dots aren't properly connected. Good effort, nice plot and i even felt the pain of the husband. I actually found myself very intrigued abt the developments between this couple and kept chasing it. Read the whole 3 episodes in 1 sitting. Good job.

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfox11 months ago

What a total piece of cuck crap! I only read this slimy story because I needed the insight to read LT's sequel. PLEASE do readers a favor and quite writing. Total filth with an unbelievable RAAC!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse, you took a giant shit on us. This was horrible!

JackInYerBoxJackInYerBox8 months ago

He cheated on his wife, which makes him s piece of shit. She chose to become a worthless slut and a depraved monster. He fucked an Intern one time. She fucked all comers, including gangbangs, for many months. He is a low-life. She is lower than whale shit.

Like so many LW stories, this one fails because it asks readers to believe 2 mutually exclusive things. We are asked to believe she truly loves him AND she intentionally and systematically destroyed him. It MAY be possible to truly love your spouse and cheat under some circumstances, but it is NOT possible to love you spouse and intentionally cheat, and rub their face in it for months.

Only a fool or a natural born cuck would stay with a slimy skank like this bitch. I guess he just decided he like sloppy seconds and cream pies.

1*

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Honestly a great story overall. I was hooked from start to finish. Read all 3 chapters in a day. I see it as a perfect example of the trials and tribulations that alot of couples go through and very few will admit. Great job.

Tim_the_cajunTim_the_cajun8 months ago

Great story with inspired writing. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A basket of debauched and demented characters from beginning to end.

Riddle1Riddle17 months ago

Like a see-saw with little redeeming value. Plot was OK but only involved 30% of story. Sex was overdone by at least 75%. Please explain to me how you can have a “transparent” black dress.

26thNC26thNC7 months ago

The bitch would be dead to any normal man after her first time with the big black clown. This RAAC is just ridiculous.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos5 months ago

I felt that there was too much back and forth with the main character and that you didn't really have a firm grip on the supporting cast. There were more people in the story than there needed to be and some characters, like Jan, seemed important at first but really weren't. I'm giving this a 3/average because I think that while it had some faults and I didn't like some of the plot, you made a pretty good effort. I can't say I liked it, or I disliked it, but I guess... I didn't mind it?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

ONLY READ TWO OF ALL OF SEPTIC TANK SLUDE...

bhill8671bhill86714 months ago
This story went

One chapter too long.

StevenJayStevenJay4 months ago

This third part wasn’t as good as the first two, it felt like you were trying to get through it to get to the end.

It was a lot longer and i wonder if it would have benefited from being split into two parts.

As someone else commented, it was a shame that Jan just disappeared from the narrative apart from a token comment at the end, I did wonder if Susie would have benefitted from meeting her

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Her response was sickeningly disproportionate. He banged the intern, like once (?). She was pulling gangbangs for months, being depraved. Sorry there is no way back. This is a ludicrous RAAC. I like a reconciliation as much as the next guy but wow this was ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Sue: "Chase! Really? For fuck sakes Chase! He is an ass! Worse than that!" She said her anger was rising. " you think I am such a slut I would spread my legs for him again? After all he did to both you and me? Fuck".

===> umm well duh. For hoe many weeks were you an unrepentant slut for Darren and other men? She was banging Darren almost immediately after the MC's confession. The Darren took it up a notch and she went along with all the crazy sex, group sex, and painal, and all thr humiliation with the texts and videos. Nit to mention her threats that if he didn't accept it and play ball she would burn his life down. Does the author even remember what she said in dud in the first chapter at thr end and throughout a chunk if the second chapter. And (supposedly) twice she plans to call it off eith Darren, once even after quitting, and she still f$cks Darren. So yeah why wouldn't hubby be worried about Darre taking her again. You know what? Wrong question. Why does the husband even care? After what she did and not just how depraved she because, but her doing all the humiliation and participating in degrading her husband after his one time tryst. Forget that. I am not a big btb fan, but how coukd it not apply hear. And oh we learn that her threat of burning his life down, is mostly toothless except for custody of the kids. Which is crazy because if he turns those videos over to a lawyer and they go to court, her participating in painful and degrading activities and being part of the humiliation, while leaving her kids at home, probably gets him 50/50 custody. Especially since his filing for divirce sent her into a nervous breakdown anyways. Repulsive RAAC. Gross.

consulting91consulting912 months ago

This was a good series. Although I feel that the ending was a little rushed. What happened to Jan and did Lous ever get a man she could love and be with?

Also, I don't think that Darren and his driver got enough punishment. Plus Brian should have gotten a visit from the husband as well.

While I was glad they got back together and the fact that he cheated first was the catalyst, I still think that she got off too easy for everything she did to him. I mean in the first chapter he was thinking about suicide and she wanted the PI to check on him because she didn't want to be the one to find him. She knew what she was doing was too much and I don't feel she ever paid for that.

ForsakenGray1928ForsakenGray1928about 2 months ago

Excellent. I will save this one and read again later.

Thank You

Booboo12629Booboo12629about 1 month ago

I generally enjoyed this story including the reconciliation, but some of the behaviors and reactions seemed totally out of character. It was as if the main character had two or three different personalities—tough & short tempered, helpless wimp, hopeless romantic, etc. They don’t fit together. Also, he apparently owned the business, yet he had a supervisor and a big boss early on. There were a lot of non sequiturs like that. Also, having sex with Lois and Nikki really made the MC into a disgusting POS for me. After all he had experienced with his slut wife and still loving her and being jealous of her with Brian, he gives in to sex with his wife’s best friend AND the 18 year old babysitter? Ridiculous. It feels like you lost the plot several times and just threw in off the wall scenes, but then tried to get back on track. I’m not trying to throw you under the bus. You came up with a pretty original story and really, really fleshed it out into a compelling tale. It just needs some content editing in my opinion.

Pjam1968Pjam1968about 1 month ago

I struggle to read all 3 chapters, it was really hard to follow this cuck getting back over and over again with her

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRaulmerez1@Raulmerez1
So I wrote a story. It got published. It was part 1 of a multi part story. 3 times now part two has been sent back. I have used Google editing to clean up my errors I have had a friend read and make suggestions. It still gets rejected. I guess Literotica doesn’t want to sub...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES