A Wife's Revenge Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wondered how long before the rest of you woke up!" She laughed before sucking the head between her lips.

"Oh Fuck!" I gasped.

She let the head pop out of her mouth but kept her lips pressed against it. "Last night was my fantasy of how I wanted to be with you. Have a fantasy you want to share?" She asked before sucking the head and rolling her tongue in little circles

"I don't know," I said. I thought of a few things. A body slide, but I don't think we had oil.

"Come with me". I stood and pulled her up. We went up to the loft, and then out on the balcony. It was quite cool in the early morning.

"Get me good and hard, and then I want you to bend over the railing and spread your legs wide" I instructed her.

She leaned forward and took me in her mouth. She slid me down until I was pressed against her lips. She took my hands and wrapped her hair around them. Then she knelt down and let me use her mouth.

I was already hard, but taking her like this had me hard as a rock in no time. I pulled out and spun her around. She bent forward at the waist and leaned her tits out over the railing.

I lined up to her wet pussy and began to pump into her for all I was worth. I held her hips and watched as I made her butt shake, and her tits bounce. Then I pulled her back so I could cup her tits as they bounced in my hands.

She started grunting as I plowed into her. Then she started to moan.. I pinched her nipples and pulled them lightly.

The moans she made while I railed her, and pulled her nipples had me close to exploding. I tried to hold on as long as I could, but I lost it when Susie cried out "oh Fuck I'm cumming." Her pussy quivered in waves and I came hard and deep in her. I pulled her up to standing and tilted her so I could kiss her while my cock twitched and pulsed in her.

We stood there kissing, when the sun rose over the horizon and bathed us in bright sunshine.

"That was pretty damn close to my fantasy. And better than I imagined". I sighed. "Where have you been all my life?"

"Tucked away in the dark recesses of my mind"." She quipped "so your fantasy was sex on a balcony at sunrise?"

"Well close, but not exactly. I've always wanted to fuck you hard from behind and standing, and I also wanted to bend you over a balcony railing and fuck you outside. But the rest of the fantasy, well, do you remember our honeymoon, making out on the balcony while people danced and partied below?"

"Yes," she giggled.

"Remember I wanted to take you right there? On the balcony?"

"Oh God! So this was kind of a montage of fantasies?" She smiled at me, "but you wanted to be an exhibitionist! Show off your wife, and how you fuck! Kinky!"

We spent the day packing and cleaning. We finished around 5:00 in the evening. The day had been a good one. We shared some of our heartfelt thoughts and worries. We had an awkward moment. Everything we needed to do was done. What to do now? Go home? Stay? We hadn't discussed this possibility.

"Want to stay? Have dinner and another night in front of the fire?" I asked

She curled into my arms. "Yes". She kissed me. Hard "I wanted to but I wasn't sure what you wanted."

I kissed her, "funny, I was wondering the same thing. I didn't want to assume anything"

"We still need to work on some communication, I guess!" I said, "maybe you can help me loosen up my tongue". I winked

"I think I can help you with that". She smiled

We decided on Steaks and potatoes over the grill. And Susie cracked a bottle of Red wine.

I was cooking on the grill when she excused herself. I wondered for a second or two what she was up to. I shrugged it off. We were away from literally everything.

When the steaks were done and she still hadn't come back I called out "Susie? Dinner is done"

She called back. " be there in a second"

I turned the grill too low, pulled out the plates and set up the table. I just finished pouring wine when I heard the old radio come on and play some mellow rock.

Then she walked through the door to the fire pit. "I hope it is still too early for mosquitoes"

She was wearing a semi transparent black dress that fit her perfectly, but was sheer enough you could see the contrast of her nipples, and the hint of her pussy. She had done her makeup. Soft hints of blush, a subtle lip gloss, a delicate touch of eyeliner and mascara. Just enough to look elegant and seductive.

"I found the old radio, and thought maybe after dinner we could dance."

She sat at the table demurely, I served our dinner while Susie calmly chatted while we ate about upcoming things we had to deal with for the girls.

We talked about mundane things, dreams, fanciful plans, exotic places we would love to go. We migrated from exotic locations to erotic locales. My balcony in public, Susie wanted a waterfall to make love in, I dreamt of on the hood of an exotic sports car, she wanted a field in the middle of a remote forest, I wanted a remote tropical island beach, she wanted a sailboat,

Our discussion got more animated and erotic. Susie drank the last of her wine " Before I jump you and ravage you, why don't we dance? "

"With what you are wearing I may jump you". I winked and spun her on the living room floor. God she looked hot as her dress flared out. I pulled her back from the spin into my arms. We danced.

At times we moved seductively together. At times she moved to tantalize me with how she moved her body, other times I held her so my hard cock pressed against her pussy.

Our conversation went from erotic to nearly pornographic. Susie told me that she wanted to have my cock stroking her long and slow, while she held a vibrator on her clit. This was occurring while we were deep in the woods.

I countered with us 69ing on a secluded beach in the Caribbean. Naked, exposed, and with the real possibility of being seen.

She topped that with her blindfolding me, securing my hands to the headboard. She described a wet and sloppy blowjob, following that with setting her pussy on my mouth while she I received a slow sensuous hand job, with an occasional lick or suck. The capper was when she said she wanted to cum on my tongue while her secret partner lowered her pussy on my cock.

I kissed her neck while holding her close. "I want you, now!"

She giggled, "I have been trying to see how far I could tempt you before you took me".

"Tease!" I nibbled her neck. ``For that I may just spend the evening seeing how far I can take you without letting you cum."

I pulled her close to me and ran my hands over back, sides and ass while I toyed with a spot on her neck that I knew made her knees weak. My fingers teased the soft sides of her breasts. When I cupped her sweet ass I curled my fingertips to caress her innermost thighs, barely touching her labia and rosebud.

"Oh, God you are going to pay for this, so deliciously" she moaned as I nuzzled her collarbone and pressed up against her vulva.

In the evening light her dress was tantalizingly sheer yet not enough to see at detail. As she moved in my arms I could see her breasts and the outline of her nipples, but only vaguely so. As she moved I would have to look closer again.

"I think you like this dress! I love how you look at me!"

Damn, I thought, I want to do so much more than look! We were still moving slightly to the music in the background. I grabbed her butt and pulled her to rub her pussy against my hard cock as we swayed back and forth. I kissed her and wrestled her tongue with my own.

She wrapped a leg around mine and began to rock her hips to stroke my cock with her pussy. Her breath was coming in gasps. She began to whimper as she was being teased closer and closer to cumming.

I spun her and pulled her back to me. Our bodies collide beautifully. The break in contact gives her a brief pause, enough to have her body come down from the stimulation.

She looked at me and smiled. With her hands clasped behind my neck she leaned back. She wrapped a leg around me again and began to gyrate her hips pressing herself hard against my cock.

I ran my hand up her side from her hips up to the side of her breast. I teased her hard nub with my fingertips. The sheer material added to the sensation. She moaned, I groaned. The pressure of her pussy on my cock was tantalizingly erotic. She could make me cum if she kept it up.

The gleam in her eyes told me that she was enjoying teasing me as much as I was teasing her. I decided to up the ante a bit to see how she would react.

I slid my hand up one of the slits in the material and began to caress the soft indent between her hip and her mons. I teased closer to her pussy getting the response I was hoping for. Her moans grew in intensity, and her eyes looked desperate for me to continue.

I gently teased the top of her pussy barely grazing her clit which was protruding in her excitement. I felt her tremble at my touch. I slid my hand to cup her ass and pulled her hard to press against my cock. She grunted and groaned as I rubbed against her pussy roughly.

I moved away from her and began teasing her again with soft gentle touches. Caressing her hips, down again stroke up and down her labia, and her clit. Again she was moaning as I tormented her. This time she initiated grinding her pussy against my cock, trapping my fingers to press her little button.

Her chest was rising and falling as she gasped and tried to get me to make her cum. This time when I pulled back I placed my hands on her breasts and tugged her nipples, one at a time. I placed one of my legs between hers and let her grind against me again. I kissed her again. Long and passionately.

I could tell she was close to exploding again. This time I waited for one song to end and suggested a sip of wine to refresh ourselves. Her eyes were almost glazed with lust. I poured her glass and mine.

I handed her the glass and as she tried to drink I

Stroked my finger Up and down the slit of her pussy. I flicked my finger over her clit while she drank and she spilled some wine down her chin onto her chest.

Quickly I leaned in and licked from the top of her breast up to her mouth. I flicked across her clit again while I kissed her. She moaned into my mouth and I felt her knees almost give out. She was close.

I let her drink and I drank. She looked like her body was on fire. Her breasts are full and nipples have hardened nubs. Her pussy was full, wet and her clitoris engorged. Her labia we're parted with lust and the bright pink of her inner lips was clearly visible. The sheer clothing could only hide so much.

A song came on the radio that was perfect stripper material. I pulled her to the wooden kitchen chair and sat her down. I began to undo my shirt doing my best campy version of a male exotic dancer. When I had my shirt off I let her lick and suck my nipples. I backed away and pulled my belt free. I tossed it to the corner and undid my pants. I rubbed my crotch up against her mouth letting her lips feel the heat of my erection. I lowered my pants teasing her with a view of the bulge of my cock in my boxers. I had quite a tent formed. I put one leg up by her thigh on the chair and ran my fingers between her legs. All the way from her knees up to her pussy. Her mouth was on the head of my cock through the boxer material. My fingers were rubbing her clit through the thin weave of her dress. She was trembling slightly with each touch.

I stepped away. She needed to back away from the precipice of cumming. I needed to gain control as well. I teased her with views of my hard cock. I took some of my Pre-cum on a finger and fed it to her. She nearly inhaled my finger.

I danced close to her again. This time I pushed her legs wide apart. Her dress rode up to her knees. As I moved toward her I pushed it up higher. I pressed my cock between the valley between her breasts and pressed them together. I began to titty fuck her slowly even though she had her dress and I wore my boxers.

I teased her more when I pulled my boxers low enough that the head of my cock popped free. She could just barely lick the tip. Again she groaned with lust.

She looked up at me, then down at my cock and back to me pleading silently.

I pushed up high enough for her to greedily take the head into her mouth. She sucked me hungrily for a moment. Then I pulled her to her feet.

A song with a slow deep rhythm was playing. Each pulse of the music I grind my cock against her. She was clearly getting over-stimulated.

As I moved my boxers slid lower until I had to step back and let them drop.

Susie stood back and stared. I was naked. I pulled her to me. I found my way back to touching the inside of her hip. She was nearly dry humping me to the beat of the music.

I stepped back again and quickly ran my finger up her parted nether lips. Her knees buckled for a second. I pulled her close and bit her neck.

She wrapped a leg around mine and stroked my cock blatantly fucking me through her clothing. I pulled the dress higher and slid my cock up to her entrance.

She was hot. And very wet. As she tried to push herself on me I maintained my position. As she moved, so did I. Her moans were escalating in volume and frequency.

"Oh God I can't take anymore Chase Fuck me please, just fuck me!" She cried.

As I pushed into her I had to hold her by her ass so she didn't collapse. One leg tightened around behind me and she tried to get me as deep as she could before she cried out with a wail. Her body tensed and shuddered. I felt the warmth of her cum dribbling down my leg. Her head fell forward onto my shoulder and I slowly rocked inside her as she continued to twitch and moan.

I took the leg that was behind me and hooked my elbow under her knee. I bent down and scooped her other leg up and bounced her onto my cock forcing her to take all of me.

She bit my neck, hard as she came again. Now I began bucking my hips back and forth.

"Chase, oh God,oh Chase, oh, oh oooh! " she moaned and came hard again. I kept bouncing her on my cock, my hips pounding back and forth, her hips slamming into mine. I drove into her with a steady pace intensifying her moans as my cock pounded into her wet pussy.

For a moment my fingertips brushed her tight rosebud.

"No, Chase No! please No!" She wailed, fear momentarily in her eyes.

I had a gut wrenching moment realizing something triggered her reaction. Her look was scared and ashamed as she searched me for a second, gaging my reaction to her panic.

I pulled my fingers back and continued to bounce her on my cock.

"I love you babe. I won't press any boundaries, unless you want me to" I whispered in her ear. I walked her back until a wall was pressed up against her. I lifted her a bit and with a slightly different angle continued to stroke in and out.

I kissed her. I watched her relax. "Are you ready for me to cum and fill you?" I asked

I was trying to maintain control but I was trembling myself.

"I want to feel you cum in me so hard, babe! Take me, fill me! Cum in me!" She moaned.

I thrust until I felt myself lose control. Then I felt myself swell and erupt inside her. I could feel my cum blasting deep in her. I could also feel her clenching her legs tight to me as she drenched me with her cum.

I leaned into her, against the wall. I could feel both of us quivering with aftershocks. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me.

"God Chase I didn't know I could cum like that. That hard, that intense. That's amazing!" She panted. "I love you! I love you so much! She had tears running down her cheeks.

I kissed her tears away "what is Susie?"

"I was so scared I would lose you. I feel like we might make it. And this feels so intense and good and I love you, but we still have issues. I'm still afraid of losing you! And now we have discovered another level to our lovemaking. I couldn't bear the thought of not having you." She was sobbing now. I couldn't take losing you!"

"Then let's both work on making sure that doesn't happen! " I brushed away her tears. "I will try my damned best to make sure I don't ever lose you again if you will. "

Her legs were still wobbly as she kissed me and said "Absolutely I will!"

"We should lie down before we fall," I suggested.

She took my hand and we lay together on the futon. Before we lay down she asked". Would you be ok if I took the dress off? It actually is hard to handle when you lay on it!"

I helped her out of it, then we curled up together.

As we talked about our weekend, we explored each other. Touch was our medium. I kissed her neck as we talked, then down to her breasts.

I enjoyed teasing and tasting her. When I got to her belly button she turned around. She could now kiss and lick her way to my cock. I licked my way to her pussy.

Susie moaned " I love the taste of us on your cock!"

I was tasting her and teasing her. I licked her up and down her pussy. Some guys get grossed out tasting themselves with their woman. I wasn't like that. I mean I kissed her after she blew me. And sometimes she sucked me after we fucked and then we kissed. Tonight though I was tasting her and I could see our fluids combined.

I had an uncomfortable thought of when I first realized Susie was fucking Darren and planning to cuck me. I remembered wondering if she had ever had me go down on her after he had fucked her.

It was a gut clenching moment that caused me to stop mid taste.

Susie felt me clench and pull back. "What is it honey?"

I pushed myself through the memory and began to tease her some more. The moment we forgot, we began to get more and more into the moment. At one point Susie started to suck and lick my balls. Then she tongued just below my balls.

I've never had anyone do that to me before. The feeling of being touched there while she stroked my cock had me twitching in no time. She took me and sucked hard and ran her fingers where she had been stimulating. I came. She was slurping up my cum while I had her moaning.

I pushed three fingers inside her. I pressed her g-spot and sucked her clit. Susie came exploding on me. I slurped and sucked as Susie twisted and turned moaning.

After we lay there and caught our breath we started talking again.

"Why did you tense up when you were going down on me?" Susie asked.

I considered lying. "Are you sure you want to hear it?"

She looked at me. I saw her waver in thought. "Yes," she said meekly.

"Remember when you and Darren started to cuck me? He was totally into demeaning me in any way he could. " I needed to take a breath and a moment. " I read up on what someone like him, and like a wife Cuckolding her husband would do, to demean him, me."

"I didn't mean it to get that far out of hand. He went too far." She said tears were forming.

"I think I know that now, but then when my guts were churning and he kept showing me pictures of your pussy filled with his cum, one of the things I researched that is done to a cuck is to have me suck his cum out of you. I thought of that for a moment". I said. "I'm sorry. I didn't say this to hurt you, it's just a moment that gave me a reason to pause."

She sobbed in my arms for a moment

"When I grazed your ass with my finger, you had a look of panic. What was that about?" I asked carefully. " If you don't want to talk about it, that's ok."

She had been laying curled up facing me, my left arm wrapped around her. She sat up cross legged and faced me. She covered herself with a blanket.

"I don't know exactly how to say this. It isn't that I want sympathy or anything. My therapist says I believed I deserved what he did. She says it was abusive and controlling. I'm sure the video Darren shared was all me cumming and doing crazy things. It wasn't all fun. A lot of it hurt, badly. They fucked me so hard I tore inside. My pussy and my ass. They weren't gentle either. Sometimes the rough sex turned me on, sometimes it hurt like hell. Tony fucked my ass the way you did tonight. I tore inside from how he fucked me. At first it was tolerable. Then he pounded me harder and harder. I bruised badly inside and tore. I had to go see the doctor because it felt like my insides were ripped out. " she continued to cry silently.

1...456789